All Comments on 'Chelsea's 18th Birthday Ch. 03'

by Submissioness

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

You added another great chapter to the series. I like how you written Clay into the plot this time and that he had got caught by Angela when he was masturbating in her apartment with her lingerie all around him. I can hardly wait to see what you do too them in the next chapter. I also like how you have developed the characters of Brent and Chelsea in this chapter. I like seeing the softer side of both of them and how they're coming together as a couple.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobabout 15 years ago
Red Hot Sex Lessons for Chelsea and Friends

This is a GREAT story of HOT-HOT (but tender) SEX! A deserving boy gets decelibated by a devoted, more experienced woman, and Chelsea's new experiences continue. But I'm bothered a bit by the total focus on animal coupling. We need to keep gentleness and personal, emotional (yeah, spiritual) values solidly in the mix. Still, I did say five stars, didn't I? Ah, good loving!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
AMAZING!

I LOVED IT! YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO WRITE STORIES LIKE THIS ONE! AMAZING!

MiliktheRedMiliktheRedalmost 15 years ago
Hot Tender and Sexy!

This series is just getting better by the chapter. I had a 'hard' time finishing it. I love how Chelsea is growing from a shy virginal girl to a willing and eager lover. She and Brent seem made for each other. Absolutely wonderful! So many questions for the next chapter. Here's to hoping Chelsea wants more anal play!

Being caught jacking off by a sexy woman only to find that it turned her on to the point of seducing him is every guys fantasy. I wish it would happen to me.

This could easily have been expanded into two chapters. I'm going to read it again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
once again. amazing!

ideas for ch4. go on about how chelse and cody's relationship and ang and clay's relationships grow with many for sex/intimate moments :) i would love love love to read more about them you should just write a book!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I really like Chelsea & Brent stories... It will be wonderful to see their complicity and confidence to enhance.

Perhaps, It would be nice to see a bit of jealously situations, like a friend at Chelsea's' work or whatever, and the possibility of empowering Chelsea a little bit, rocking that conceited Brent's behavior.

Please, do continue writing, I'm looking forward to read next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

really nice .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please write more about Chesea and Brent!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More C&B!!

Love this story. Want more Chelsea and Brent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!

please continue the series! Best series on the site, I absolutely love them! Write more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome story! Continue with chelsea n brent please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Please continue with chelsa's story with Brent and chelsa this was great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We want more

Please write more on Chelsea and brent!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous