Chelsea's Contest

Story Info
A college girl has a surprise threesome.
3.2k words
4.23
25.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elise2014
Elise2014
42 Followers

Alex finally invited me to his apartment. We started talking after class during the second week, and from then on I always wore the tightest clothing I had to those lectures. The first day he realized I was flirting with him, I had on pink athletic shorts and a yellow tank-top. I looked like a spring flower. I wanted him to crawl to me, like an insect, and lick the sweetness inside me. Just the thought of it made me wet.

I was tense during the drive to his apartment. I pressed my thighs together. At red lights, I would move a finger down and rub myself through my panties. I had on a rose-red dress and dark red lipstick. By the time I arrived, it was difficult to walk up the stairs to his door. I bit the inside of my lip and knocked.

I heard laughter.

Alex said, "Come in."

He wouldn't even come to the door for me? Part of me wanted to turn around and leave, but I was so wet from my fantasies. My panties were stuck to my vulva. I opened the door.

Kayla was there on the couch with him. Her dark fingers were wrapped around a clear glass of vodka, and her nails were painted a deep blue. A smile vanished from her lips, which were painted the color of midnight. On her wrist was a diamond bracelet, and she wore a matching choker. It was so tight that I wondered how she could breathe, but she acted as if it wasn't there. Her hair was done in an elaborate braid that looked like a crown on top of her head.

"Sorry, Chelsea," she said. "I didn't mean to interrupt you. I dropped in because I thought Alex would be alone tonight. I can see myself out."

She placed her glass on the table. There was still an inch of vodka left.

"No, you don't have to go yet. Right Chelsea? Just for a little while. At least finish your drink."

I smiled and nodded at the two of them. I sat down on the other side of Alex. He poured me a glass of vodka from an unmarked bottle, and I took a large sip, hoping to calm my nerves a little. It was too much at once. I felt my face burn, and I had to fight down a cough. I held the back of my hand to my mouth. No one said anything, but they had to have noticed. Kayla's eyes gleamed.

She sat behind me in our psych class and always tried and ruin everything I said. I dreamed of her almost as much as Alex. I usually imagined her naked, strapped to a four poster bed by lengths of heavy rope. In the dream, I took my panties off but left my dress on. I crawled over her body and straddled her face, her head disappearing inside my dress. I pressed my clitoris harder and harder into her tongue and felt each of her moans, progressively softer, until she gave up and laid back, licking my pussy like a dog.

"That sounds fun. What do you think, Chelsea?"

I was halfway through another sip of vodka. I almost spit it out in surprise.

"What was that?" I asked. "Sorry, I spaced out a little."

"That's fine," Alex said as he put his arm around me. "Kayla suggested that the two of you tag team me, since she was here looking for fun too."

"He's an awful lot for a girl to handle on her own," Kayla said. "Besides, you look cute tonight, and I want to see how you work."

I wanted to say no, but I couldn't. I didn't want Alex to think of me as the girl who ruined his chance at a threesome.

"It sounds fun," I said. "I haven't done anything like that in a while."

I tried to sound as if I was always ready for this kind of adventure, but Kayla saw right through it. She raised her glass.

"Cheers."

We all clinked our glasses and drained them. This time I couldn't hold it in. I turned my head from Alex and coughed into the back of my hand.

He pushed back the coffee table so there was space in front of him and said, "Ladies."

He sat back down, and we both knelt, side by side. I noticed for the first time how casually Alex was dressed. He wore a polo shirt and cargo shorts.

"Well, since I showed up uninvited, you should go first," Kayla said.

I looked up at Alex, and he nodded at me. I started to take off his shorts, thinking I would beat Kayla out of the gate. Maybe I could even make him come before she got a turn. My record was a minute and forty-five seconds. It was on a drunk frat boy, but I was still proud.

His cock fell out as I pulled his shorts down. It was already hard. It wasn't a particularly long cock, but it seemed thicker than most. His scrotum had tightened, and I could see the ridges of flesh. Normally I would start there and work slowly, but I wanted to make sure he came for me.

I cupped his balls in my hand and began to lick upward from the base of his shaft. I stared into his brown eyes until I reached the head of his penis. I went back down and did this three more times. Maybe it was the vodka, or my fantasies during the ride over, but my mouth seemed extra full of saliva. In no time he was glistening. I wrapped my lips around his head.

Alex moaned and leaned back into the couch.

I bobbed up and down quickly on the top of his cock. I massaged his balls with my fingertips. By the time I was a quarter of the way down his shaft, my jaw was starting to ache. I had to pull my upper lip down over my teeth to keep them off of it. I hadn't had to use that technique since I was a schoolgirl, a beginner. I reached deeper. His cock filled my throat, and my saliva fell down on to his balls. It stuck to my fingers.

My eyes were watering, and I was having trouble breathing. My nose was starting to run. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. I wanted him to beg to put his tongue inside me. In my cunt. In my ass. I wanted this cock thrusting into me, up to the hilt, until it burst.

"Would you mind if I had a turn?"

Alex looked up and put his hand on my head.

"Yeah, let's let Kayla have a turn."

I let his cock fall out of my mouth. It was dripping with my saliva. There was a ring of red lipstick halfway down. I wiped sweat from my brow with the back of my hand.

"Damn, Kayla, you were right. He's a lot."

I was trying to be a sport about it.

"I warned you. Here, let's see what I can manage."

She shuffled on her knees and I had to move off to the side.

She began with his head. Kayla stuck her tongue out and licked just the tip of it. She wrapped a hand around the base to hold it steady while she kept eye contact with him. With each lick, Alex leaned forward a little more, as if he were mesmerized. If he leaned any further, she wouldn't have any room to blow him or lick him. Was he going to fuck her right in front of me?

Then she kissed the head of his cock. The way her lips moved, they seemed to be pouring like water over a fall. I felt warmer then between my legs than I had all night. I knew I had to get involved, or she would have him.

"Here, let me help," I said.

I moved closer to Alex and Kayla. I pressed my body up against the other girl's. I started to lick his balls. Above me, Kayla was sliding down his shaft deeper and deeper. He put his hand on my head and ran his fingers through my hair. No doubt the other hand was on Kayla. I moaned. So did Alex.

He said, "I think it's her turn again, Kayla."

She took his cock out of his mouth and made room for me. There was a purple ring where her lips had ended, further down than my red one. An inch or two further and she would have swallowed the whole thing.

"Do you want to make a game of it?" Kayla asked.

"What game?"

"Alex takes turns fucking us in the mouth. First one to choke has to do another shot."

"Yeah, sounds fun."

"Are you okay going first?"

"It's my turn, right?"

I smiled at Alex. He stood up and got in front of me. I drew myself up to the right height and put my arms behind my back.

His first thrust hit the roof of my mouth. I moved so that he would go straight down my throat. I could have cheated and kept it in my mouth, but I didn't want to let Kayla do anything that would feel better.

But he wasn't holding back. He started to fuck me faster. My throat made a strange gurgling sound, and I couldn't breathe. Something ran out of my nose, over my lip, and onto his cock. Thick white strands of saliva hung there as well. I wondered how much of Kayla's spit was being rammed down my throat.

A large white glob fell down my dress between my breasts. Then another went soon after. My whole front was stained. I was going to give out soon. My head was light, and I could hear myself choking.

I pulled away from his cock and started gulping air. I sounded like I had just ran sprints.

"Does that count as a turn?"

I looked up at Alex and laughed. He stroked the side of my face as Kayla moved in for her turn.

She put her hands on his thighs to brace herself. He held her head tightly in place and began to thrust. Had he held back with me? His balls slapped against her chin. Her mascara began to run, but she didn't choke. Kayla reached down beneath her dress and began to pet herself.

His cock was pulsing. I didn't want him to cum, but I didn't think I could take another round. Should I ask for another turn?

But Alex stopped himself.

"You ready, Chelsea?"

"Yeah."

I squared up to him again, but this time Kayla moved behind me. She put me in a headlock. I couldn't move at all.

"Wait, why?"

"I just want to make sure you take the whole thing this time. You wouldn't want to cheat, would you?"

I looked up at Alex.

"It's just a game, Chelsea."

He tussled my hair, and I opened my mouth.

He didn't hold back. I tried to pull away, but Kayla was there holding me tight.

I choked on the fifth thrust. It wasn't quiet. It was a loud, nasty noise, and bits of my spit landed on his thighs. He pulled me all the way down on it and held me there.

"Looks like we have a winner!"

My eyes watered. My stomach churned. I tried to beg, but couldn't form words around his cock. The sides of it brushed against my back teeth.

Finally he let me up. Kayla tilted my mouth back and poured the shot down. My head began to spin. I heard Kayla say, "Losers do double duty."

Then she pulled me by the hair, forcing me to crawl like a dog. I was panting like one too. I realized that my tongue was hanging out and I didn't do anything about it. Alex knelt in front of me, his cock at eye level. All I could think through the vodka was that I wanted to be a good girl, and that I wanted to impress Kayla.

He started fucking me again. I couldn't stop from gagging this time. He sloshed around in the back of my throat, and every time I gagged he stopped to hold it down deep. I tasted my own snot. I was crying.

Kayla sang behind me, "Choking Chelsea, choking Chelsea."

She pulled my panties down around my thighs, then she stuck a finger in my cunt. Then a second one. She started fingering my ass too, and I couldn't even tell her to stop. All I could do was moan and gag.

I burned all over, and I was drenched in sweat. Kayla fingered me better than any boy ever had. I couldn't tell if I was going to pass out or come first. I started rocking back and forth, into Kayla's hands and Alex's cock, and Kayla started to laugh.

"Hey, Alex, are you ready to fuck me?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Do you want my pussy or my ass?"

"I want your ass."

Alex held me down hard one last time then pulled out and pushed me away. I rolled onto the floor and started heaving. Kayla had hiked my dress up, and I knew they could see everything, that Alex could tell how wet the abuse had made me. I didn't care. I stared at the ceiling and pressed my legs together.

When I got up, Kayla was riding Alex, reverse cowgirl, on the couch. She was petting herself as she bounced up and down. He had pulled down her dress, and I could see her tits swaying as she fucked him.

"Chelsea, come eat me out and maybe I'll let you come," Kayla said.

I crawled over. I let my mouth hang open, and even tried to wag my ass for her. What had happened to me?

"Good girl," Kayla said.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me up to her cunt. She used her other hand to hold her labia open. Alex shifted his hands to hold her in place so she could keep riding him. She tasted sweet, like she had already came once or twice. I tried to follow her up and down but she was too quick. I settled for licking and kissing her clit every time she rose to my lips.

"Good girl," she said, as she slapped my face.

"Do you want to lick his cock?"

I nodded. "Uh-huh."

I was drooling. It was hard to speak because of how heavy my breaths came.

"You want to lick even though it's been in my ass?"

"Yes, yes."

"Beg."

"Please."

She slapped me. "Beg."

"Please let me lick his cock."

She pushed me down lower and kept riding him. I licked up and down as fast as I could, moaning all the while. Kayla kept riding. Over and over she slapped her cunt into my face. I didn't care. My face was slick, and I could taste Kayla's ass. I felt like I was on the verge of an orgasm again.

Alex began to groan.

"Cream pie me," Kayla said.

She stopped riding and squatted over Alex so that just his head was inside her. He started stroking. Kayla put her hand on the back of my head and pushed me down to his balls. I tried to fit both of them in my mouth but couldn't. I went back and forth, licking and sucking.

His balls twitched. His cock started pulsing, and I moaned along with his orgasm. Small droplets of sperm dripped out of Kayla and onto my lips, onto the tip of my nose. When he finished, he sighed, long and weak. He finally let go of Kayla's ass.

Kayla pulled his cock out and turned around. She laid down across the couch so that her cunt was directly over Alex's legs and her ass was up in the air, with her dress sliding down. She looked at me.

"Clean up his cum and I'll let you have a turn."

I crawled up onto the couch and looked down at Kayla's ass. I hadn't noticed before how perfect it was. It was a runner's ass, but it wasn't small. All excess fat had burned out of it, but it still looked like it could crush me. The entire ring of her anus was white with cum. There were a few droplets on her labia and her left cheek as well.

I started with her vagina. I had thought, all this time, that I had wanted Alex, but what I truly savored then was Kayla's pussy. I kissed the cum away then made love to the organ. Kayla moaned, pushed into me, and let me have my fun.

After a bit, she said, "You're sweet, but you really have to clean it all if you want to come."

I moved up to her ass cheek. I licked the cum away, then softly bit at the skin there. I began to suck gently and bite a little harder, hoping to leave a small hickey. Kayla sucked in a sharp breath.

"Don't let that bitch bite me," Kayla said.

Alex leaned over and spanked me. He started to finger me, and I went down to Kayla's ass. I ran my tongue around the rim, licking up all the cum. I started to tongue fuck her, trying to get all of his seed out of her. I licked her until my saliva ran down to her cunt. Alex kept spanking me, and I moaned into her ass.

"Okay, I think she's got it all."

Kayla got up and pushed me down on the couch. Alex moved so she could straddle me.

"Do you want to come?"

"Yes, please." I hung on the word please, stretching it like I had wanted Alex to stretch my pussy, like I wanted Kayla to stretch it now.

"What will you do for me?"

"Anything."

She sat down on my face and forced her cunt into my mouth. She grinded over my face until I could hardly breathe. That sweet, tangy taste filled my mouth and I knew she had come again. I was on my way to a hands free orgasm.

Then Kayla stood up.

"What?" I asked.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me away from the couch. I was crawling again. I kept tripping up because my panties were still around my ankles. My knees dragged over the carpet. She pulled me up while she opened the door.

"I'm going to tell the whole Psych department that Chelsea chokes when she tries to suck cock. I'm going to tell all the guys that you like anal, dry and unannounced, because you're a whore."

She dragged me forward and threw me out the door. I heard it shut behind me. I turned around and started scratching at it.

"Please, fuck me. Fuck me."

I could hear them laughing on the other side.

"Please," I yelled.

I was still on my knees in the apartment hall. I spread my legs and began petting myself. Kayla laughed louder. I think she watched through the eye hole.. I didn't care. I sat there masturbating until I was wet all over the floor, and I finally came.

Only then did I come to my senses and control my breathing. I stood up, using the wall as a support because my legs were shaking. My panties were still in his apartment.

I walked, still covered with all kinds of juices, out onto the street and got into my car.

Elise2014
Elise2014
42 Followers