Molly's Frat Gang Bang Ch. 01

Story Info
A freshman coed goes wild with her first taste of freedom.
11.3k words
4.6
62.3k
108
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers

Molly couldn't wait to leave home for college. She had overbearing, protective parents that kept a watchful eye on her. She had fun in high school but her parents certainly made it more difficult. She had to frequently text them to let them know where she was and who she was with. Her parents were friends with her friend's parents so they all communicated whenever there may be issues. Molly thought it was a bit much and felt like she was in prison.

Molly was a late bloomer and her body started to change after she turned eighteen that January. That's when her parents further clamped down on her, especially her father. Molly developed a pretty nice figure. Her hips rounded out and her butt and legs got more firm from playing volleyball for four years. Her breasts had grown to a firm full 36c cup which gave her a nice hourglass figure. Molly stood at 5'9" which meant she had long legs. She had long blonde hair with just a bit of a red tint and big beautiful blue eyes.

Her father knew that when boys came around the house or were text messaging her that they had one thing on their minds. He recalled being a young man himself and knew what thoughts went through his mind when he was eighteen. He figured it was his job to cock block his daughter's dates like his girlfriend's father did to him. He now understood why those fathers didn't like him.

The other thing that drove her father crazy was that Molly started wearing more revealing clothing like super-tight leggings and shorts or low-cut tops. He would comment if he thought her skirt was too short or if she was showing too much cleavage. A few times he even made her change her outfits, refusing to let her out of the house dressed like a "hussy." She had a midnight curfew which she hated. Molly would often come home to find one or both of her parents waiting up for her, especially if she broke her curfew.

She would often get into arguments with her parents saying she was eighteen and an adult and could do whatever she wanted but their response was the typical, "As long as you're living under our roof, you have to live by our rules."

Even though Molly's parents were strict, she still found time to do some experimenting with drugs, alcohol, and sex. She would occasionally smoke a joint with her friends or have a beer or two at a sleepover. She lost her virginity on prom night to Jeff, another eighteen-year-old senior. Once they started having sex, they did it often. While Jeff and Molly were learning from each other, Molly knew it was just a summer fling and was looking forward to having more independence at college. The college she chose was more than one hundred miles away, far enough from her parent's watchful eyes but close enough that she could go home on weekends if she wanted.

In the months before school began Molly became acquainted with the girl she'd be sharing a dorm room with, Angie. They exchanged emails, text messages, and video chatted several times. Angie was shorter a little heavier than Molly, wasn't athletic at all, and seemed as though she liked to party a lot. She was still pretty and a lot more outgoing than Molly. Despite their differences, the two of them hit it off well and were looking forward to rooming together.

Angie and Molly got to know each other fairly well during the summer and when Angie found out that Molly only had one sexual partner, she said, "Oh, we're going to have to change that. They say variety is the spice of life for a reason."

Molly just laughed it off, thinking she could never be as adventurous as Angie.

It was a bittersweet day when Molly's parents packed her car and helped her move all her belongings to her dorm room. While she was thrilled to be moving out, Molly was also leaving the security of her parent's home to be on her own for the first time in her life. She was excited and nervous at the same time.

Molly's mom drove in Molly's car with her so she could give her some final motherly advice along the way. She politely listened to what her mom had to say but figured she didn't know much about what was going on in the current young person's world.

Her mom tried to warn her about boys that only wanted one thing and to be careful at parties so guys didn't slip something into her drinks or try to ply her with alcohol just to have sex with her. Molly just rolled her eyes and let her mother ramble on.

When they arrived at the dorm, the first thing Molly's dad noticed was how young the other freshmen looked and how revealing the girl's attire was. He couldn't believe some of their parents let their daughters dress so provocatively. He also noticed how the young boys were checking out all of the young girls, swarming around like vultures. His stomach got upset at the thought of these teenage boys preying upon his innocent daughter. He knew exactly what they were going to try and do with his daughter but there was nothing he could do about it other than hope they raised Molly to be a proper young lady.

Angie was already unpacking and kissing her parents goodbye by the time Molly arrived. Angie had already staked out her side of the dorm but that was fine with Molly. It took several trips to bring all of her stuff up to her room and she wondered where she'd put it all. Molly's mom wanted to stay and help her unpack but her father dragged her out of there. There were the natural tears and long hugs as her parents left her alone to be an adult.

Angie and Molly talked like old friends as they unpacked and when they had sufficiently put most of their stuff away, it was time to explore the campus. They started with the young men and women in their suite taking note of the cute guys who were also sizing them up. There was also an air of excitement that filled the suite because everyone was leaving home for the first time and anxious to meet new people.

As they made their way out of their dorm and around the campus, the girls checked out the buildings where their classes would be, the library, the student union, and some of the outdoor places to study and gather. They were also checking out all of the cute guys around campus who were checking them out in return. What they didn't know was that some of the guys had bets going on who could have sex with the most freshman girls. They were considered young, naive, and wanting to explore their newfound freedom. The older guys were more than willing to help them rebel against their strict parents. There was nothing better than some fresh young meat around campus and they got extra points if they fucked a virgin.

Angie and Molly were reveling in the attention they were receiving. It seemed like Molly wanted to get involved with every guy that showed any interest in her but Angie would pull her away, telling her, "We have to see the entire inventory before we settle on who we want to fuck."

"I don't know if I'm going to have sex with any of them. It's just nice to have so many guys paying attention to me."

"Molly, you have great legs, a perfect ass, and big tits not to mention your blonde hair and blue eyes. You can have the pick of the litter and we're going to have some fun before classes begin on Monday."

Move-in day was on a Thursday so they had all weekend to party and socialize with all the new guys around campus. Everywhere they went, Molly and Angie found different guys to talk to. There was a welcome back social in the student union that night so they told all of them they would be there. Of course, the guys were hoping to hook up with them later. After meeting all these new people, the girls couldn't decide which ones they liked better and couldn't even remember all of their names.

As they were getting ready to go to the social, Angie put on the shortest skirt she had and a very low-cut tank top that showed off plenty of cleavage. Molly was going to wear a pair of jean shorts and a T-shirt until Angie stopped her.

"Are you going to wear that tonight?"

"Yeah, why is something wrong?"

"Well yeah. You have a gorgeous body, Molly. You have to show off your assets. You need to advertise a little bit."

Angie helped Molly pick out a short skirt and a crop tank top. Molly was going to leave on her bra but Angie stopped her.

"Leave the bra here. You'll attract more guys if you don't wear one."

"But what if my nipples get hard? They will be able to see them."

Angie shook her head in playful disgust and replied, "You've got a lot to learn. That's even better. Look at mine."

Angie's nipples were poking out through her top and she even tweaked them to make them harder. It was out of Molly's comfort zone but she was determined to enjoy dressing the way she wanted rather than what her parents would approve of. She knew her father would give her a hard time about going out dressed like this and that made it even better.

On their way over to the social, Angie and Molly were getting stares, comments, and wolf whistles from some of the guys along the way. Molly's breasts were jiggling with each step she took. At first, she was a bit self-conscious about guys checking her out but by the time they got to the student union, she was proudly strutting her stuff trying to give them a little more bounce.

When they arrived, Angie told her, "We're not going to hook up with the first guys we meet. We're going to survey the crowd first."

Angie seemed to know what she was doing so Molly agreed to follow her lead. Several of the males were trying to talk to them. They would chat for a while before moving on. After about an hour, the girls started talking to a couple of juniors, Joey and Marc. Molly was flattered that older guys were paying attention to them. The guys were very charming and they seemed to have picked which guy would try and pick up which girl. Joey was talking almost exclusively with Angie while Marc chatted up Molly.

Angie was about to suggest that she and Molly move on until Joey said, "Do you ladies want to get out of here? This is a lame party. They do it every year. We know of an off-campus party where we can get something to drink."

Angie looked at Molly who shrugged her shoulders and said, "Sure, it sounds like fun."

"Great, let's get out of here," Marc said.

It was a short walk to the party and Marc had his eyes on Molly's chest almost the entire time. He was marveling at their perfect size in proportion to Molly's body. It was impossible not to notice how they sensuously bounced and his eyes were drawn to her hard nipples. He was hoping to get her top off later so he could see them unencumbered by clothing. He noticed her long, lean athletic legs too.

Molly was feeling sexy too from finding a guy on her first night that was showing interest in her. Marc seemed like a really nice guy and was more mature, not like the guys she was used to. She liked his dark hair and brown eyes. He was cute and charming and had nice broad shoulders and a trim athletic build from training for the baseball team where he played second base.

The party they were going to was thrown by the team and attracted athletes of both sexes from various sports teams around the college. When they arrived, the party was in full swing with loud music and people all over drinking beer. Girls were making out with guys inside and out. Molly was a bit overwhelmed by it all but Angie seemed right at home. Molly had alcohol before but wasn't much of a drinker however she readily accepted a beer when Marc handed it to her. Guys all over the party were checking her out and patting Marc on the back for being with her.

After the first drink, Molly began to relax and Marc asked her to dance. Angie and Joey were already on the makeshift dance floor. Molly felt sexy dancing while shaking her tits and hips. Marc had a noticeable bulge in his pants which made her smile. It also made her pussy wet knowing her date was getting sexually excited being with her. Molly and Marc kept drinking and dancing. It was the most fun Molly ever had.

When a slow song came on, Marc took Molly in his arms and they began to sway to the music. When Molly looked up at him, Marc leaned forward to kiss her which she readily returned. She was hoping he would kiss her and she found it to be electrifying. As they continued to kiss and dance, Marc's hands drifted down from her lower back onto her ass. When Molly didn't stop him, their kissing got more passionate and his hand moved up to cup her breasts.

Molly gasped for air as a bolt of pleasure shot through her body from her nipples down to her clit. She was horny and Marc knew it. Her knees almost buckled when he began to nibble on her neck and his hand slid under her top to grasp her bare tits. She blocked out everyone around them as Marc toyed with her luscious body.

Just before the song ended, Marc's hand slipped between Molly's legs to touch her pussy through her panties. She shook when his fingers brushed along her clit. Her pussy was itching for attention.

When the song ended, Marc asked, "Do you want to find someplace more private?"

She knew exactly what he wanted to do but she wanted to check with Angie first but she was nowhere to be found. Molly sent her a text message seeking advice.

Angie replied with a text message that said, "I'm alone with Joey. Go for it. I'll catch up with you later."

Marc was patient while Molly exchanged text messages with her friend and grinned when she said, "Yeah, let's find someplace more private."

Marc took Molly by the hand and led her upstairs to a series of bedrooms. They could hear people in some of them and Marc opened the door of one he thought was empty only to see Angie getting fucked by Joey. It was the first time Molly had seen two people having sex and secretly wished she could have stayed and watched.

"Oops, sorry," he said and went on to the next empty room.

As soon as Marc closed the door, he and Molly began to kiss deeply as they ran their hands over each other's bodies. Molly began to stroke Marc through his pants while his hands were all over her body grasping mostly at her tits and ass. Marc then pulled Molly's top off and feasted his eyes on her marvelous chest.

"You've got great tits," he said just before he took them in his hands and began to alternately suck on her nipples.

His hand snuck under Molly's skirt and pushed her thong aside so he could finger that hot, soaking-wet pussy of hers. She was moaning softly as Marc unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her thong wasn't far behind. He quickly got undressed himself to reveal a very muscular body. He had well-defined arms and shoulders along with a hairy chest and six-pack abs. His legs were muscular as well and he was sporting an average-size dick.

When Molly felt Marc's hands pressing down on her shoulders she was sexually experienced enough to know that he wanted her on her knees. She found herself staring at his erection while holding it in one hand.

"Go ahead, suck it, baby."

That was all the encouragement she needed and licked his balls and shaft on her way up to the head. She squeezed more precum from his dick and licked it off and took him between her sweet young lips. This was only the second dick she had sucked and hoped Marc would enjoy the blow job she was giving him. She heard him moaning softly and giving her words of encouragement.

"Oh yeah, baby, just like that. Oh, that feels good."

Marc began to move his hips while holding onto her head forcing her to take more of his dick into her mouth. Molly gagged a couple of times but never stopped sucking the cock in her mouth.

Marc withdrew from her mouth and had Molly get on the bed. She automatically laid on her back and spread her legs. She thought he was going to fuck her but instead, he got between her legs and began to lick her pussy while fingering her. Jeff had licked her pussy before but Marc was much better at oral sex. Molly was so turned on it didn't take long for her to cum.

Soon after her orgasm subsided, Marc positioned himself between her widespread legs and mounted her. He put her legs on his shoulders and slid himself into Molly. Her pussy was itching for a dick and it felt so good as Marc began to fuck her. He was giving her pussy a good pounding which made her whimper in pleasure. Her tits were flopping around as Marc fucked her hard and fast. He ran his hands over her chest, legs, and ass while drilling her pussy. He would slow down at times and then begin fucking her hard again. He was a much better lover than Jeff.

In the middle of their fucking, the door opened and another couple poked their head in only to find the room occupied. They apologized and quickly left. Molly was temporarily embarrassed but found it strangely exciting to be caught having sex. The couple saw her naked with Marc shoving his dick into her. She wondered if Marc would have stopped if the couple stayed to watch them having sex.

When Marc came, he filled Molly's pussy with his seed. She felt sexually relieved and proud that she satisfied a much more experienced man. She wondered if they would do it again. She was willing but Marc had other ideas.

"Let's get dressed and join the party in case someone else needs the room."

Molly was surprised but it made sense. It wasn't his room and maybe they would do it again later. When they got downstairs, Marc said he was going to get them something to drink and would be right back. After a while, she went looking for him but couldn't find him. She wondered what happened to him. She moved around the party to search for Marc and found him in the corner talking to his friends.

"Uh, Mac, did you forget about me? I've been waiting for you to come back with a drink."

"Oh, uh, yeah baby. Sorry, I got caught up talking to my buddies. Get yourself a drink and I'll catch up with you later or I'll call you tomorrow."

Molly naively got another beer and walked around the party hoping to find Angie. After about half an hour, she saw Marc talking to another freshman girl and it finally hit her. He was just using her for sex. She felt foolish and used even though it was good sex. She finished up her drink and sent Angie a text saying she was going to leave. Angie told her she would meet her outside on the porch.

Molly was glad to see a friendly face and the roommates exchanged stories on the way back to the dorm. Angie said the sex with Joey was okay but she at least came. She wasn't interested in seeing him again. Molly said she felt used by Marc and felt bad but Angie tried to cheer her up.

"Think of it this way, you used his dick, he didn't use your pussy. You needed to get laid and he was convenient so don't feel bad. Women have sexual needs too."

"He said he would call me tomorrow."

Angie laughed out loud and said, "He ain't going to call you girl."

Molly felt better but still had to deal with the feeling of having a one-night stand. She was raised that she should only have sex with a person she loved. She knew that wasn't always going to be the case but she thought she'd have some sort of relationship with a guy before they had sex. She thought girls who had one-night stands were "easy" or sluts. Now she was one of them. Maybe Angie was right though. She wasn't horny anymore and Marc was pretty good in bed and she had an orgasm so it wasn't all bad. Angie told her to forgive herself and chalk it up to experience but there was nothing wrong with fucking a guy and never seeing him again.

The girls did more exploring around campus and in a shopping district near the campus the next day. Molly bought a couple of cute, sexy tops, shorts, and leggings. Angie bought a few things too. They ran into a couple of cute guys who invited them to a frat party that night. Angie said they'd be there but when they were alone, Molly expressed some reservations after what happened the night before.

"Oh, you can't stop partying because of Marc. Forget about him and move on. Let's have some fun before Monday."

Jay142
Jay142
3,618 Followers