Chelsey and Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't go faster. I got my orgasm out of the closet and sent it down to the head of my dick. When she came back up I was ready and got it in faster and further then let it come out slowly when she went down. It was working and my balls were getting ready. I lifted my head and stared at the wall and tilted up on one elbow and let my hips get under more and in further. Chelsey got a little vocal and almost singing opera. My dick pushed out and did its sworn duty. I let out some sounds for Chelsey so she knew and we kept going until we had to stop or lose our privates.

I couldn't think about what she said right now. It wasn't the time. All my semen was in her vagina unless some made it to the pillow. I slid off as easily as I could and Chelsey turned over on her side and threw the pillow off the foot of the bed and closed her legs with her knees pulled way up. We went to sleep for about an hour I guess and got up and got ready for bed and went to the kitchen. Lovely hugs while I stroked her hair and we drank tea. No recriminations either way. We were both ultra happy with ourselves. It was probably one of the best times for her, and me, barring important memories.

***

She sat on my loveseat with me and after some settling she got me out of my shorts and played with me for a long time. She went to the bathroom and left me there sticking up but came back soon and restarted. I think she finally made up her mind and started doing oral on me. I wasn't expecting that and automatically went into my extreme state where I had to close my eyes. Within two or three minutes she was doing wonderfully. Under my balls and pulling up and down with her other hand and lips squeezing the head going up and down on it and sucking and tongue all over the top.

I thought she was trying it out but she started working me harder except on my balls and she sucked harder. My eyes got open like cartoons and my feet went out and I had an orgasm. Not a drop of semen appeared. I lay my head back and stopped supposing so much. She was surely getting her sex life together faster than I thought she could.

She said, "Thanks dad. I read up on that and watched several movies. I won't do it that good on Bobby early on. He can teach me as we go. I can't wait until you do me."

"Thank you Chelsey," I said. "That was a surprise and very good. You have nothing to worry about there and I would love to do the same to you." It seemed like the thing to say.

We preened around each other. She was an absolutely dream to be around. So nice and loving and helpful and happy all the time. She loved life which accounted for a lot of this I guess. It was early late so I asked if she was game for a visit in about an hour or so. She was all smiles and a couple of giggles at her accomplishment. Me too. I heard her in the shower and then I got one. By the time I got there she was all ready and had a pair of really nice sexy panties on. She was on the bed so I climbed on and we comingled and got more in the mood. I complimented her on her panties and slipped them off along with my briefs.

I moved her over corner to corner so we had more room and slid down between her legs. Her eyes followed my every movement. I lifted a leg and feasted on the bottom from under her knee down to beside her crotch then did the other one. I spread her legs and feasted on the inside of her thighs up to her crotch then did the other one. She was in the moaning stage and a little butt shifting.

I pulled both knees up and out and my hands under her buns and lifted just a little and got my tongue right on her perineum and drug the tip right up the top of her ridges, right through her pubes, with the tip poked down in a little. I thumbed her ridges fully open and ran my tongue up and down all over on the inside being sure to circle her vagina entrance and making sure to get hot breath fully in. Then I did that biting with my lips and pulling stuff. Her hands were out then tweaking her nipples then out then back. I was more than spaced out too. I flicked her clit once and she jumped. It was very sensitive. A very nice size for oral, something to work with. I went up inside again and came back like I was going to go up again but plunged my tongue right down in her vagina and left it there running all around.

I pulled it out and dipped in again and kept that up. She started a slow grind so I let her fuck my tongue. A bit later I slowly edged out and said, "Was that ok?"

"Yes, don't change a thing," she said.

I knew she wanted to do this so she would know what to expect if Bobby did it. I lifted up her right leg and moved over under it keeping my head where it was and moved up a few inches and wrapped an arm around her thigh. I started up high on her clit and worked in the pubes down to the tip and kept that up doing it a number of different ways then pulled her hood back and her clit pushed out like a little marble on a stick. I slipped my lips over it and back a few times so it felt like fucking and held it and sucked lightly and in and out some more and kept that routine up and went a little fast but not that much. I could feel Chelsey getting a little active. I did more and sucked a harder.

I didn't want to work her vagina so I slowly slipped my fingers up under on her butt crack and pulled down across the button and kept that up being sure to get it lubed really good. I sucked harder then went at it and pushed my finger in her butt about half an inch and kept that up. Chelsey exploded up off the bed with her hips and did all kinds of gyrations and almost screamed but cut it off at the first note and I stopped and held her vulva until she settled down. I slipped up beside her.

Not a word. She lay there breathing hard with her eyes closed. I let my fingertips dribble over her breasts and nipples lightly. She said, "I have never experienced anything that intense before."

I said, "Chelsey, I did exactly what you did to me and it felt the same way, except I did that little extra thing."

She turned and looked at me blank faced and slowly got a smile on and closed her eyes and breathed. I went downstairs and got us some tea. We sat up and talked and enjoyed the atmosphere of nudity. We got some music on her radio and visited so serenely. She seemed to be recovered and normal. We had a long conversation about actually fucking.

I said, "Could you get in your normal pillow position but with your butt way high up. Don't use the clit pillow."

When she did I got behind her and lubed her ridges and vagina with some petjel. I turned the lights out and got back in place and played with her a little while and when I was rubbing her hips I let my dick meander in her vagina quite casually and sensually. She moved her legs out more. I didn't thrust in and out but let it slide in with a little pressure from me. About half way in I started a slow thrust. With my orgasm from her doing oral I hoped I could go a long time. I snuggled more into place when I needed and we were doing really well.

I soon got all in and started massaging her back and sides and breasts. I was going faster than her normal slow pace, more like a lovers pace. She was quiet. I asked if she was comfortable and she said 'yes, don't stop'. She started coming back into me with a little curl of her own. Super compatible. Chelsey was an exceptional fun date. Bobby was going to have a very good time and her too. She knew to let him teach her these things all over again.

She was concentrating on her clit before all this started and I wanted to see if she could have vagina orgasms. I got a little faster. I got some movements and she was soon moving her head around and up and down and she had an orgasm and it was a nice one. I didn't slow down. She got through it without comment except for some of my type of grunts and I sailed on. I played with her butt with my finger occasionally but not too much. I stayed away from crashing into her so her head could stay in place but she popped me a few times. Way good.

I was doing ok but I knew it was on its way. I was squeezing my dick keeping it at bay. With great luck she eventually got active again and I worked at us getting there about the same time. I started first and after the second jerk she started on hers and we worked them crazily but got it done. Our sex world was spent and we hugged and kissed and went our ways and went to bed. I slept all night and then some. Chelsey had breakfast ready and it was a new day.

I was thinking about her all-nighter almost all the time and what to do. She was gaining ground and would probably run the whole thing. I just had to do what a normal guy would do under those circumstances. Seduce and wait until I could seduce again. Simple. Chelsey was planning on a law degree and spent time reading law books and planned on doing that through her first four years so she was way ahead of the game in law school. That's why all this was so easy for me. She knew exactly what she wanted and I didn't need to throw up roadblocks. It was just sex.

***

She spent the afternoon in a giddy mood. Tonight was the night. I would spend the night in her bedroom. I had some things gathered to take over and put them in a little bag. Not what Bobby might bring but my morning stuff. Chelsey ate out with a friend named Martha and I ate in. About nine we went hand in hand up the stairs to bed. She wore a short white gown and nothing else. I think she was practicing for Bobby. I had my briefs on. We got on and settled and near. I played with strands of her hair and kissed her lightly and blew on her breasts and let our knees and toes tease.

She had a hand around my neck and was rubbing my nipples with the other then slid down and teased with her fingers just inside the top of my briefs, flicking the head of my dick as she went back and forth from one hip to the other. She was ahead of me already. I got some fingers on her nipples and she got over my arm in the back of my briefs and pushed on my butt button so I lifted a leg over her hip so my buns opened. I was hard by then. She leaned over and kissed the top side of my neck and that gave her range to get down to my balls. I got a hand on her bare stomach and worked down to her clit. I didn't want to get left behind.

I pulled my leg back and lifted and pulled her lower leg under me and she got her legs over above my hips and I felt her ridges or vagina or something. I reached down and opened her up and slid in. She moaned and I held it there and slipped her gown off. I already had my briefs off. We got into some nice kisses and somewhere during that we started thrusting. She liked slow so I let her set the speed. She got me all in faster than I thought she would. I think she was starting to open up quicker the more we did. About forty minutes later we both had great orgasms. We went to the bathroom and went to sleep. I spooned her and she spooned me and we butt backed each other and I played with her vagina and the next time we spooned I was a man again and lubed her butt button and just let the head go in. She really liked that.

Great orgasms together with me on her clit while doing her butt. Asleep again then almost morning we did her on her back and leg over my hips and me in her and went another forty minutes or so then I got on top and we finished the night off together. We showered together and had breakfast and went food shopping. It was so natural and wonderful, the whole thing. We were great close friends in a special way and she could have me anytime she wanted and I think she felt the same way. Time will tell.

***

Bobby dropped in one day by himself when Chelsey was at work. We bonded and had a great time. When he left we agreed we never met and he was comfortable that I was so not a prude in any way and he would always be welcome and have all the privacy he wanted.

Chelsey was so proud when she brought him for dinner and to spend the night. I never heard a thing and they were normal during breakfast like another day at the office.

After he left Chelsey whispered she didn't have any panties on. She did that just for me. That was going to occupy my mind the whole day. She also said Bobby did the sweetest thing, he wore a condom the first time and it was already coated and he was supper smooth, and he had four orgasms before morning. I commented he was still young and would get better. She stared at me but smiled brightly. It was a man thing.

That night she climbed in bed with me for a while.

*****

I thought you might consider judging the story by the personal effect it had and would be grateful if you would vote accordingly. Thank you so much. Our secret.

12