All Comments on 'Chemical Imbalance'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another gem of a story Mirafrida! Not sure how I missed this one before, but am very glad to have discovered it. I have to say, the consistency of quality in your stories is amazing - you hit the high mark far more often than the small handful of times you may not.

But now to the story, a truly enjoyable read indeed! I loved the way how Dan had carefully set about seducing this conservative and faithful wife and mother, and somehow succeed against all odds to overcome all of Lynn's strict religious and morally upright barriers - even if he did receive a little help in this. Your writing style is simply superb, and it makes very erotic reading how easily the very modest Lynn convinces herself to strip fully naked for her colleague Dan, and then even goes on to pose for explicit photos. It gets even better when this loyal wife casually goes on to commit first-time adultery without much care, and finally, gets publicly exhibited in all her full naked glory to all faculty and students. The ending was great too, where it is made clear how one momentary lapse from the previously trustworthy Lynn had converted her into a totally different woman. Going forward, seemingly Lynn had objectively made up her mind to shed all her inhibitions and whatever qualms she ever had, deciding instead to fully embrace her sexuality and desires from now on.... becoming a willing believer who no longer cares about the sanctity of her very Christian marriage, and happy being a regularly unfaithful wife to her husband of many years. Very well done, Mirafrida! More of same please!!!

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous reader! My main goal when I started this one was to take the reader persuasively through the experience of having one's inhibitions gradually melt away 'under the influence,' without even noticing it. I was pretty happy with the result, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Part of what is fun about writing is the unexpected things you learn aboit the characters along the way. I was a little surprised how much the experience ended up changing Lynn (or rather allowed her to admit and express and act on what was already buried inside). I hadn't planned that ending, but it felt right. I don't know where it will go from here for her, or whether it will 'work out,' but I'm sure she is done with passively accepting an unhappy marriage as 'just how it has to be.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the additional background details Mirafrida, as shared in the below response to my comment. It is nice knowing your thoughts as they happened when you penned the story. As you say in your last sentence, there are some exciting possibilities that could be happen in Lynn's future. I do hope you give more thought to those avenues, and share with us another interesting adventure of this conservative but sexy lady. This will allow you to further develop her interesting and changing character, as she gradually sheds more and more of her inhibitions to explore her full sexual potential. She should remain a dutiful wife and mother and continue to care about her family, but obviously, while no longer placing value to faithfulness of her marriage vows - nor let any thoughts of loyalty to her husband rein her smoldering desires. Wish you good luck in your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a fabulous story! Initially I had lost interest half way thinking the plot was implausible, how such a straight laced lady agreed to step out of her dress without fuss, and then went on to do even more extreme stuff. I started skimming through without really reading, and only when the psych drug bit came up did I suddenly see the light. I was hooked and went back and reread the story carefully, this time word to word. Found it to be a SUPERB and ultra sensuous story that was very much believable!

I found the lady's character to be very attractive, and Lynn's naturally modest demeanor made her subsequent carefree actions absolutely erotic to read. Given her strict outlook I would have liked to see her mental conflicts described in more granular detail though, as she first fought and lost every battle for each item of her clothing, then consenting to pose for photos in the nude, and thereafter her full and ultimate surrender. Describing Lynn's such emotions would have spiced up the reader's enjoyment even more.

Was a little confused at the end though. Once Lynn guessed about the man's manipulative deceit, how come a woman of her personality not only let him off the hook, but even seemed to want a repeat performance? It had been made very clear from the beginning that Lynn is a modest and faithful wife. Not that I am complaining, if for whatever strange to understand reason she does desire more of the same - I only wish the reader was still in the tale to witness!

Please do not take above as criticisms please - as I stated, it is a truly fantastic story and I enjoyed it very, very much!

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous reader! Yes, I understand your reaction when you started to get a whiff of implausibility. That is absolutely a pet-peeve of mine when reading stories too - I really hate when a tale takes shortcuts with the psychology. Even writing the inane yarns that I do, I still try my best to approach any given scene with an eye to what is honest to both the situation and character. Often this leaves me struggling to write a story or scene that I would like to - but sometimes it leads to unexpected epiphanies.

Anyway, I'm glad you stuck it out!

Lynn is one of my favorite characters; and you raise good and fair questions about her behavior at the end. Honestly, I feel I can't offer conclusive facts, but only speculations. Still, here they are:

The core issue is that Lynn has put herself in a box, and now feels trapped and suffocated. She does love her job, but it's a huge amount of work and mental/emotional labor - plus, it has landed her in a very parochial setting, where she feels judged and questioned, and where her options are tightly circumscribed. She loves her kids, but likewise they are hard work. I don't think she loves Andy, though she certainly doesn't demonize him - but regardless she feels immense pressure to keep the marriage cobbled together, despite the fact that it is unfulfilling at many levels (not just sexually, but also emotionally and practically). She's a strong woman and has been sacrificing a lot to do what she felt like she had to. But it's taken a toll.

In that sense, I think Lynn's decision is a direct reaction to all the repression and self-control that she's felt she needed to maintain over the years. At the end of the story, an affair with Dan feels like a way to act out - to release some of the pressure that's been building inside her for years, to be in control of something, to indulge her desires for once. I fear that her decision may ultimately be self-destructive - but at that moment, it feels like a ray of sun on a dreary autumn day, and it's too compelling to resist.

Of course, before that day in Dan's office, she still would not have given into the temptation, because her religious convictions and moral inflexibility had too much sway over her. But by the end of the story, a lot of things have changed, and together they make a consensual affair much more "thinkable" for her. First off, the physical chemistry between her and Dan has always been powerful (and so much better than with Andy) - but now she's really experienced it, and finds it intoxicating. Second, whatever the extenuating circumstances, she still can't deny that she trangressed her moral & religious barriers, with a certain degree of willingness - her self-image has shifted, and and she's finding that it's a lot easier to cross such red lines "again" than it would have been to cross them the first time, when she felt pure and blameless. Third, she's discovered that if people around you already "know things" about you, it's easier to risk further scandal. Similarly, having "got away with it" once, it seems more plausible to her that she can do so again. And finally, the events that day caused the scales to fall from her eyes regarding the hypocrisy of the people around her at St. Cyril's. She no longer admits their authority to hold her to a moral standard.

Related to all this, I would argue, is that Lynn's moral and ethical foundations have always been a bit too externally determined. She "knows" she's a good Catholic, and she "knows" what a good Catholic woman does in all situations. But this was always less a set of deeply-held personal convictions, and more identification with (and conformity to) a particular religious community. Once her image of herself, and of St. Cyril's, were challenged, her moral boundaries were on shaky ground. I think at the end of the story, she has not yet stabilized on a new belief system and sense-of-self.

I would push back a bit on the idea that she let Dan "off the hook." She has no larger recourse than to condemn him, and at some level I would argue that she does condemn him. But I think the key is that she sees Dan, and their relationship, in entirely different terms now. Before she idealized him (or accepted his sanitized picture of himself) and feared him drawing her into love and conflicting emotional commitments. Now she sees him for the scummy sort of guy he is - certainly not the sort of person she could ever love. Yet she remains very much drawn to him, physically. And fundamentally, an affair with him seems vastly much more desirable, plausible, and practical than with anyone else who is available to her.

So I think she sees this as an entirely new, and basically transactional, relationship with Dan. Now that he knows she is on to him, and given all the water under the bridge, she believes an affair with him is not all that risky. She doesn't know how long she might want it to go on, but she's confident it won't really progress to anything more serious. What it does promise is the kind of release and self-indulgence she has never allowed herself, and desperately feels she needs. And compounding all of that is the fact that she's still shaken and off-balance, and simply not looking very far ahead at this point.

So, a very long-winded answer! But that's my best guess as to what is going on in her mind (only some of it consciously, perhaps).

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, and one other thing. You mention that Lynn is a modest personality, and I think that is true - by nature, she was, and is. She would never adopt a truly slutty lifestyle. So even if infidelity and physical indulgence have now become conceivable to her, she's still not about to go sleeping around campus indiscriminately. In that way, for all his drawbacks, Dan also has some advantages as a partner. She has known him well for years and shared various sorts of intimacy. She can let down her hair with him in a way she couldn't with some other good looking distant acquaintance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, mirafrida, thank you so much for clearing up all those puzzle areas that I had with your detailed response. You explain it all so beautifully, as we have seen for some time from your neat collection of very original and racy tales.

Thank you also for elaborating on Lynn's emotional get up. I can't help but feel you will make an excellent psychologist, to go with your great writing skills! I think you are spot-on in your analysis with regards to Lynn's thoughts and behavior at the end, you having now detailed it so well.

As an aside, let me state how much I admire your command and use of the English language. Not only the many colors you paint your canvas with, but also the rich depth you inject to the key protagonists of your top-tier stories (typically those ones that are lengthier and more detailed, but Chemical Imbalance is more than worthy to be classed amongst them). The way you setup and describe in detail many of your main characters giving their underlying psychology truly enriches. Yours are not run of the mill "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am" stories, which sets you apart from the rest. Last but not least, your vivid descriptions of a female lead's personalized and intimate anatomy, plus exquisite detailing of sex acts performed are incomparable to that of most other authors - yours electrify and sizzle!

I agree "adopting a truly slutty lifestyle" will not find attraction with Lynn, yet I too now think that some aspects of her recent experience continue to resonate with her at a base level, resulting in some key behavioral changes permeating into her daily lifestyle. Apart from adopting a lax attitude to the concept of adultery as already stated, I think she will also now occasionally dress slutty, having felt the thrill and shame of publicly seen fully naked by that small but significant crowd. In short Lynn remains very much the classy lady that she fundamentally is, but is no longer shy about her need for self-actualization. Those who interact with her will find a far more self-assured, confident, vivacious and engrossing woman when compared to her earlier self - and that can only be a good thing. Even her family would benefit from the new Lynn, I would believe, and anyway her marriage cannot get any worse from what it has been for the past many years.

I am excited to learn that Lynn is one of your favorite characters mirafrida! I hope this will lead you to eventually share another chapter from the life of this complex and alluring, demure but sexy lady - as she strays outside of her boring marriage when hungry for a more exciting fuck :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fully enjoyed this superb story. Although Dan is a bit of a slimy character, I found Lynn’s getup to be very attractive and sexy! I loved how easy it was to break down her deeply ingrained morality and modest persona in only a matter of minutes, enabling the release of her true self. Clearly the slut that had always been buried deep within her finally had the opportunity to emerge, liberating her from all those social, religious and family shackles - allowing Lynn to become a happy, confident and fulfilled woman. Very well written, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, very well written. Captivates the imagination well. Thanks

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous commentors - I'm glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top one this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story. Great how this good wife Lynn was seduced into stripping naked for Dan, and then how she lets him fuck her. Very nice also how the whole college got to see their milf prof in the nude. Hope we will get more sexy stories of Lynn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stunning story, very exciting! Nice seeing how easily this woman with deep moral convictions was tempted into first time illicit sex. The author's style is compelling as it is conveyed to us that this wife and mother had never fucked any other previously except for her boring husband, and she had never even been seen naked before by another man. It is very satisfying then to see her so cunningly seduced, and she is finally able to experience a far more exciting fare than she earlier could with only her husband of many years. Allowing her to be dragged outside naked was a nice touch, giving her an entirely new notoriety within campus. The end makes it clear, now that the dam has been breached, how she is fond of a new life of adultery and cheating. Very well written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super story of a faithful wife's seduction, coercing her into a new life of exciting adulterous sex. Highly enjoyable! The best part of all was rushing the dazed woman outside fully naked when the chemical alarm went off, giving her students and faculty the most memorable show of the century - and in the process making it crystal clear to all that she was fully into extra-marital sex with a fellow colleague. A great piece of work!

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello anonymous commenters - thank you again for your incredible support!

Nice to see people chiming in favor of Lynn's oh-so-public exposure. That was, perhaps, the part of the story I was least sure about when writing it. But I find such scenes very hot, personally - plus I really liked the idea of Lynn coming to her senses and realizing what she'd done with a very literal dash of cold water. So yeah, I couldn't not write it once I thought of it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great and highly erotic story. On below comment, am so glad the author went ahead with the idea of exposing Lynn buck naked to the entire campus. Further enriches an already excellent story! It is definitely super hot when a normally conservative but newly adulterous wife is outed to all and sundry, thereby shredding the woman's so far very respectable persona to bits. And in this case, the juicy news also eventually reaching her hapless hubby, it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a hoot - highly enjoyable!! Great seduction indeed. Would have loved to be in the lucky crowd that got to see modest Lynn stark naked... I would have happily joined in the snapping of photos too :)

Thanks for this great story.

Dark358Dark358over 1 year ago

This was simply stellar work. The language crafted, the story spun, all of it made the build up of a few pages very easy to digest in anticipation of well crafted smut. My attention span generally disallows the lengthier works. This, however, was very easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice! I hope Dan shared his portfolio of Lynn also with others - particularly students and faculty. And perhaps her husband too got to see them at the campus at sometime?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So fucking hot! Fantastic slut-making of a married woman!!!

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

You ought to look up the definition of possible. There is no such thing as a drug serves as a martian slut ray. And anyway, the woman is trash.

mirafridamirafrida10 months agoAuthor

Hello Dark358 and anonymous readers, thank you for your comments, I'm glad you liked the story!

.

I'm sorry you did not enjoy it, AngelRider, I thought after my Mars story infuriated you, you'd probably guess that my fiction was not to your taste. But yes, you are correct, the made-up drug I referenced in the story was indeed made-up. And again, I refer you to my profile - I do not promise stories that are 'possible,' only 'plausible in certain idiosyncratic respects.'

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very good and original story. Unlikely that a gas seeping from the general vicinity can make a modest woman such as Lynn let herself go in such a manner, but it makes it hugely erotic and a fun read. The seduction process seemed a bit rushed though, with Lynn all too eager to comply without resistance. I thought the end was too unlikely as well, with Lynn initiating an affair with the guy who had tricked her into sex. These are not criticisms but well intentioned feedback - this remains a really enjoyable story.

mirafridamirafrida9 months agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous reader, I'm glad you liked it!

.

I appreciate your thoughts. Pacing is always a challenge. My imaginary chemical agent was undoubtedly potent - however, if Lynn had not already been feeling so frustrated with her life, perhaps she would have been in a better position to resist its effects. And yes, I do have a tendency to slap a happy-ish ending on at the end. But let's hope things really do work out for the best for her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very enjoyable seduction story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...