Chemical Imbalance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment she paused there, granting an intimacy to Dan that she'd never shared with any man before, aside from Andy. Then, after a couple of racing heartbeats, a couple of shallow breaths, she took the final dizzying plunge: gliding her panties over her hips and down her legs.

"Well," she said, her voice a little uncertain, "will this do?"

Dan's eyes glittered. His face displayed an eager, hungry expression that elicited a guilty flip-flop in her stomach. "Oh... fuck yes! You put that slutty co-ed to shame."

Lynn was surprised how relieved she felt to hear this. She wasn't sure why she should care what Dan thought; but it was becoming increasingly clear that some part of her did. Feeling more confident, she arranged herself on the couch--torso leaned back against the sofa's arm, ample breasts dangling regally, tummy sucked in slightly, and legs stretched out demurely across the cushions. She was like Cleopatra reclining on her divan.

Dan appraised her pose critically. "Jesus, you look incredible. But why go halfway? Spread your legs--let's do this right."

Despite his comment a moment ago, about 'recreating' the photo with that skanky redhead, it hadn't even occurred to Lynn to match the undergrad's lurid pose. She'd spent a lifetime pressing her thighs tightly together, and the habit ran deep. Now, under Dan's expectant eyes, she wavered, pursing her lips. God! To reveal herself to a man that way? To have her picture taken in such a position? It would be so lewd, so... pornographic. The thought of it made the blood pound in her ears, and her face hot.

Dan waited, phone poised for the shot. The atmosphere in the room was stifling, and electricity seemed to be crackling through the air. Lynn remained motionless for a moment longer--torn between who she knew herself to be, and who she felt like being in that moment. Then at last, with just a touch of reluctance, she uncrossed her ankles, and gracefully parted her legs to her colleague.

Lounging there, thighs splayed open, her most intimate parts freely on offer, Lynn felt a wave of awkwardness wash over her. In part, it was because the pose struck her as so vulgar; but that wasn't the main reason. No, what really threw her off-balance was a dawning awareness of how sexually aroused she was becoming--and, of how openly her body was telegraphing it.

The physical reactions she observed in herself now were unfamiliar and bewildering. It wasn't that she had never felt the stirrings of eros between her legs--when she woke from an amorous dream, perhaps, or indulged herself in a slightly trashy novel. But for the most part, she had learned to suppress such impulses with brutal efficiency. She felt attraction to Andy too, of course, but being with him wasn't quite the same either. Intercourse with her husband always seemed a little, um... complicated. It was pleasant enough, but a labor as well, and jumbled up with so many other things: duty, and guilt, and the perplexing give-and-take of marriage.

This, right now, felt entirely different--simple and irresistible. The uncanny mood of the moment, with all its tension and flirtatiousness and blunt, transgressive sensuality, had kindled up a blaze of pure, raw desire between her thighs. It felt good to lust like this; but it was startling to realize that this lust must be plainly evident to any observer. The signs were unmistakable: in the way her labia sprang open as her legs separated; in the way her clitoris poked out, as if begging for stimulation; in the sheen of wetness that had begun to seep from her vagina...

A nervous blush had suffused Lynn's face when she had gotten naked; and now, imagining what an indecent picture she must present, that redness slowly crept down her neck and chest as well. This wasn't like her at all! This woman, exhibiting herself so shamelessly in Dan's office, seemed like another person entirely. Yet, although it was humiliating to think that her basest urges had been rendered so utterly transparent, there was something compelling about it, too--about revealing her private-self so openly, and about knowing that she was truly being seen.

Dan's gaze lingered on her exposed genitals for a long, drawn-out moment; then he glanced up and smiled approvingly. "Perfect! That's exactly what I wanted to see." He started snapping pictures furiously, all the while directing adjustments to Lynn's posture, expression, and bearing. He made it seem like the most natural thing in the world, and her self-consciousness gradually ebbed away. It was kind of like an adventure, to be this other person--this woman who lusted, and flaunted herself, and acted on impulse, and did what she felt like. Why hadn't she ever done this before?

At length, Dan seemed happy with the portfolio he'd collected. He gave his phone a final, decisive tap. "There, sent! That'll put that prick in his place!" Then he glanced appreciatively at Lynn, still laid out on the sofa. "My dear, you are as fearless as you are beautiful." She smiled back. She had never thought of herself as fearless, but she liked how it sounded.

"And you know what else?" Dan continued. "You were right: I'm getting overheated too. I'd better lose my pants." Without pausing, he unbuckled his belt, undid the fly of his khaki slacks, and stepped out of them, chucking them into the corner. Lynn felt a twinge of disappointment that he'd left his shirt on. The man had a trim, athletic body, so far as she had ever been able to tell--and secretly, guiltily, she'd long had a desire to see what he looked like, stripped to the waist.

As a consolation prize, however, she let her eyes wander over his legs, which were strong and well-built. Beneath his pants, he had on snug black boxer-briefs, and the way they clung to his butt, revealing rounded, muscular lines, made Lynn's chest feel tight. Unaccountably, she felt a strong compulsion to reach out and grab the man's ass. She was struck, too, by how insistently his underwear tented out in front.

All these impressions cascaded through her mind in only a split-second, however. She had no time to dwell on them, because--moving with easy confidence--Dan proceeded to slide off his briefs as well.

The moment it was released from its confines, Dan's cock sprung out eagerly--hard, and ruddy, and roused to an angle somewhat above the horizontal. Lynn caught her breath. It was only the second erect penis she had seen in her life. And this one was, well... a cut above.

She knew a wife wasn't supposed to think such things, or draw such comparisons. But the contrast was too striking to deny. The plain fact was that Dan's endowment eclipsed Andy's in every way. It wasn't just its prodigious size (though that was noteworthy enough)--somehow, it projected an aura of superior vigor and potency as well. The unveiling of this magnificent procreative organ laid bare a kind of lust for life and raw sexuality that Lynn had always sensed in Dan, bubbling just under the surface, but had never managed to discern in her husband. It was exhilarating.

"Can I... touch it?" she murmured dreamily.

Er, where had that come from!? Lynn was astonished to hear the words on her lips. Admittedly, the thought had flashed through her mind. But she certainly hadn't meant to blurt it out!

Dan responded with a wry chuckle. "I don't see why not."

Well. Okay. There seemed nothing to do now except... follow through on it?

Moving self-consciously, Lynn rose from the sofa and crouched before Dan. His penis filled her frame of vision, and gently, haltingly, she reached out a shy hand to caress it. It twitched with excitement at her touch. This first electric brush of skin on skin struck her as not only erotic, but emotionally intimate as well--as if it gave her a tactile link to the man's innermost thoughts and needs.

Seeking to strengthen that connection, she wrapped her hand around his shaft, her fingers straining to encircle it. She savored its warmth, its heft, its vitality; and thrilled to feel Dan's pulse against the palm of her hand. Then, impetuously (leaving no time for careful-consideration to override impulse), she popped the tip of it into her mouth.

The springy, silky softness of Dan's cock was delectable. Lynn massaged the glans with her tongue, and ran her lips sensually up and down the upper part of the shaft. She and Andy rarely engaged in oral foreplay, and this felt utterly different--less embarrassing chore, more guilty pleasure. She sensed the bond between her and Dan strengthening, and took delight in expressing that bond in such a corporeal way.

Dan was clearly enjoying himself too. Tipping his head back and closing his eyes, he let out a groan of satisfaction. Then, lightly, he cradled her head in his fingers, and began urging his cock further into her mouth. She dropped her hand and allowed him to direct her movements. She had no experience doing anything like this before; but she had faith in Dan, and in the intensity of the desires consuming her.

Softly, gently, rhythmically, the man thrust himself deeper and deeper inside. Soon his pole was running up and over the back of her tongue. Automatically, without any conscious effort, she timed her breaths to match his cadence, and accommodated whatever he chose to give her. She wanted him, wanted him badly, and bit by bit she took him in. Lynn felt the head of his cock push past her tonsils... then, down her throat... until eventually, her nose was pressed into musky pubic hair of Dan's crotch, and her chin kissed up against the delicate, velvety skin of his testicles. She had accepted every inch of him, right up to the hilt.

If Lynn had visualized this scene beforehand, she would have been horrified by its obscenity. But more than that, she would have expected to feel utter panic at having such an imposing chunk of meat shoved down her throat. But in the heat of the moment, it wasn't that way at all. On the contrary, she felt composed, energized, fulfilled--vaguely awed, in fact, by her own display of feminine receptivity.

Dan's penis gave a joyful twitch, to find itself lodged so firmly and deeply in her esophagus. And she was beginning to feel a complementary itch in her own genitals as well. Reaching an exploratory hand between her legs, Lynn discovered that her vulva had become profoundly aroused by this point--clitoris fully engorged, labia spread wide, vagina gaping open, and all of it slick with her own juices.

This first, tingling hint of contact only made her want more. God it felt good. More by instinct than anything else, she began to play with herself. Lynn had no experience with masturbation, but she listened to her body now, allowing it to instruct her on how it wanted to be touched.

She soon settled into a rhythm--teasing her clitoris with her middle finger, using light, rapid, insistent strokes. The burst of sensation this produced was maddeningly, overpoweringly wonderful. Moans of desire began welling up within Lynn's chest--and even with her face mashed up against Dan's abdomen, jaws stretched to accommodate his cock, throat bulging, those moans were still plainly audible.

Dan seemed pleased by the sound; and slowly, tenderly, he began to fuck her face. Each time he pulled out, Lynn caught her breath, and felt empty. Then, when he filled her again, a new surge of passion and desire coursed through her body. Urgently, ecstatically, she fingered herself, gradually accelerating the pace until her motions were a blur. And always the tension that was building in her mind ratcheted a little higher, and a little higher...

Finally, perhaps the fifteenth or twentieth time Dan plunged down her throat, that tension reached its boiling point and exploded. And although Lynn had orgasmed with Andy, occasionally, she had never experienced anything like this in her life. It was glorious. Waves of color and pattern coursed through her brain. Her nerves felt galvanized, her muscles taut and vibrant, and her heart as if it would burst. Why, oh why, had she never done this before?

As Lynn writhed in the throes of climax, she pressed her face reflexively into Dan's groin. Her body seemed to be acting of its own accord--as if struggling frantically to take still more of the man down her throat. Dan smiled complacently and pushed back, evidently savoring how the sensations of his cock in her gullet were accentuated by the rhythmic convulsions of her head and neck.

How long she remained transfixed in that state of bliss was hard to say. Perhaps it was only moments, but it felt like an eternity, and she wished it could go on forever. At last, however, she came down. A final, euphoric crescendo of tension and longing and desperate surrender crashed inside her brain, cascaded through her body, and spilled out through the balls of her feet. In its wake, she felt clean, calm, powerful, truly alive. She held Dan in her throat a moment longer, savoring the raw physicality of their connection. Then, pulling free, she stood and kissed the man--lingeringly, fervently, intimately.

* * * * *

At an intuitive level, Lynn must have expected that they would climax together, with Dan ejaculating in her throat. It was a little disorienting, therefore, to find that the erection bumping up impatiently against her abdomen was still hard as a rock.

As they continued to embrace, she ran her fingers through Dan's rumpled black mane, pressing her lips violently to his, and basking in his obvious desire for her. At one point, the thought occurred to her that she wished they could both inhabit the same skin. This was a level of raw, physical intimacy that she had no experience with. It was beautiful, but it scared her a bit too. And mixed up with all of it was her disappointment in knowing that Dan hadn't attained the same sort of joy and release that she had just experienced.

At length, she drew back and gasped for air. Locking eyes with Dan, she was struck by how brightly arousal, and expectation, and unsated hunger for her burned in in his face. His passion was gratifying, without a doubt; but the intensity of that passion added to her sense of uneasiness as well. Unresolved tension crackled in the air between them, gaining strength the longer the silence continued. After a moment, the man cocked an eyebrow and glanced suggestively down at his throbbing crimson pole. "You know it's a sin to spill one's seed on the ground. Are you going to help me out?"

The insinuation that she should take him between her legs made her crotch tingle with nervous excitement, and sent another wave of wet coursing through her vagina. Realistically, though, Lynn knew she simply had to draw the line here. Just last night, in fact, she'd turned away Andy's advances because she feared it was too risky. (And although she preferred not to connect these dots, some part of her knew it must have contributed to her husband's grumpiness that morning. Forced to rely on the 'rhythm method,' she normally erred on the side of caution, and it was a never-ending source of conflict between them.)

Yet (she second-guessed herself), it wouldn't really be cutting it that close if she and Dan had sex, would it? She'd probably been too uptight about it the night before. Moreover, the prospect of denying her colleague at this point was hard to stomach. Even setting aside her own appetites, it seemed too heartbreaking, too cruel--perhaps too incendiary as well--to pull the rug out from under Dan after working him up to such a fever pitch. No, she thought, having allowed things to get this far, she really owed him to take it the rest of the way...

Lynn found herself immobilized by these warring impulses. Her own lust, and her affection and sense of obligation toward Dan, were perfectly offset by her habitual tendency toward apprehensiveness, caution, and rectitude--leaving her unable to accept his proposition, but unwilling to reject it either...

Finally, after a long and awkward pause, her body broke the deadlock for her. Moving abruptly, and without any sense of agency in the matter, Lynn reseated herself on the couch, leaned back, and spread her legs. It appeared (she thought dryly), that her choice had been made.

Dan stood there for a second longer, gazing at her pussy in its naked, unprotected glory. His smile widened, like that of a man who can hardly believe his good luck (or, perhaps, knows he is getting away with something), and his cock jerked with anticipation. Then, without any further formalities, he planted himself between her thighs, reached a hand down, and eased himself inside her.

The moment he entered her, Lynn decided she had been right to let him. Her cunt felt relaxed, sopping wet, aching to receive him. The man held his torso up off her body, so that she was able to watch, mesmerized, as his penis wedged her open and pressed its way inside. Gradually the depth of his penetration increased, and she began to wonder whether she would really be able to accommodate him. But at last she saw the shaft disappear completely, and knew that once again, she'd been able to take all Dan had to give.

The feelings Lynn experienced at the culmination of this initial plunge brought an involuntary gasp to her lips. It was exhilarating to sense Dan reaching so far within her, plumbing depths that no man had before. But more enthralling still was the way his solidity and girth stretched her vaginal walls. She shivered with delight at how he held her there, pinned. She was stuffed, crammed full--it was as if a telephone pole had been shoved up between her legs, but instead of being disturbing or uncomfortable, it felt... mmmmh, utterly satisfying. Andy had never given her sensations like these. God, they were wonderful...

Lynn knew she was well on the way to losing herself, for a second time, under the sway of lust and physical stimulation. However, her mental faculties weren't yet entirely clouded. Logically, she was still able to grasp that allowing another man to... well, to fuck her, was supposed to make her feel shame, degradation, disgust. But when she sought for those emotions in her mind, they were nowhere to be found. Instead, the sinful nature of their union, the thrill of forbidden passion, the fulfillment of long-suppressed desires--these feelings only seemed to magnify her pleasure. Giving herself to Dan didn't feel wrong at all. On the contrary, it felt oh, so right...

After savoring his possession of Lynn's body for a moment, Dan began thrusting in earnest, plying her with purposeful, masterful strokes. The velvety friction of his cock against the ring of her vaginal opening was beguiling. Each time he pulled out, it stoked up new cravings within her. Then, when he hammered home, those cravings found temporary relief in the way his groin crushed up against her clit. Greedily, Lynn began grinding back against him, straining to maximize the exquisite sensations in her crotch.

The man's movements were fluid, confident, skillful. Lynn ran her hands up under his shirt to caress the strong arc of his shoulder-blades, luxuriating in the way his muscles rippled beneath the skin. Faster and faster he pounded her. The more Dan's usual cool, unruffled self-control gave way to pure, unadulterated lust, the more delight she took in it. Hypnotically, rhythmically, her body began to rock and sway in time to his penetration. Every time he filled her, Lynn's excitement and arousal notched a little higher, and a little higher.

Voraciously, he kissed her ear, her jaw, her shoulder; tenderly he bit her neck, sending delicious chills down her spine. The warmth of his breath seemed to sizzle against her over-stimulated skin. Her mind was running even hotter still, boiling away at a fever pitch. Transported far past the bounds of self-control or self-awareness now, she was centered purely on the moment and the overwrought sensations it contained. "God, fuck me Dan," she murmured hoarsely. "oh yes... yes... yes, fuck me..."