Chemistry 101 Pt. 01

Story Info
Senior girl has the hots for her chemistry teacher.
1.1k words
3.64
7.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really not looking forward to another year of school. Thankfully it was my senior year, so hopefully it would go by quickly. Doubtful though, since the headmaster ran it like a prison. All I could think about as I drove to the school was how excited I was to graduate. I parked my brand new Range Rover that my parents had gotten me for my 18th birthday, and sauntered towards the building.

"Hey Stephanie, wait up." It was my best friend Lily. Her and I had been friends since we were three and met in preschool. We were almost always together, except this summer when her parents had sent her to Cancun as an 18th birthday present. I was invited but my parents are so restrictive that they didn't even consider letting me go.

"Oh my god, Lily. I missed you" I pulled her sun-kissed body into a hug. "How was Cancun? Tell me everything." We sat down at a table in the courtyard waiting for the bell to ring.

"I have so much to tell you girl. Starting with...the guys. They are so hot. Like insane." She started telling my about the surfers she met with the perfect abs and hot bodies. "I'll tell you more after class," she said as the bell rang. "And girl, it gets hot."

We walked into chemistry class and sat at a table together where she continued telling me about Cancun. We had chemistry together every year with Ms. Finn and man was it boring.. Little did I know, this year would be different.

"The second bell means class has started." I heard a voice come from the front. Definitely not Ms. Finn. My head snapped towards the voice to see the most alluring man ever. He had dark hair, piercing brown eyes, and through his tight pants I could see his bulge. It was so big and I immediately felt myself get wet. Wait, what was I doing, he is a teacher. But he looked more like a porn star.

"Where is Ms. Finn?" A voice from the back of the room said.

"My name is Mr. Grayson. I will be the new chemistry teacher." The new professor said. He then proceeded to tell us to open our books and turn to page 20. Class went by slowly, and I had never been more thankful. Staring at his sexy body, thinking about all the things I wanted to do to him... starting with that big dick I knew he had.

The bell rang and to my despair we got up to leave. I looked over my shoulder to glance at him one more time only to see him staring at me with a look that seduced me in so many ways.

A FEW MONTHS LATER

"Stephanie, I need to see you after class." Mr. Grayson said.

"Damn. Lily I'll catch up with you." I said staying behind. After all the students had left Mr. Grayson shut the door and turned to face me.

"Stephanie you're grades have been less than stellar this year. I would hate for you to fail and not graduate." He looked at me intensely, but I had barely heard what he said. I was too busy daydreaming about him shoving me on the desk and putting his big hard cock into my wet pussy. Man I wanted it. "Steph did you hear me?"

"Sorry Mr. Grayson, can you repeat it?" I felt my face redden.

"I'd like for you to come by after school and earn extra credit to pass. Every day for a week. I need help organizing this room."

I nodded and agreed. "I can do that. My parents will kill me if I fail."

"Great I'll see you this afternoon."

The rest of the day went by quickly. For some reason, I was excited to be alone with Mr. Grayson. I knew it was extra credit, but it still made butterflies in my stomach.

When the last bell rang I immediately went to the chemistry lab. There was Mr. Grayson. I took a second to admire him before knocking on the door. He instructed me to come in and asked me to start organizing some of the lab equipment. As I did my mind began to wander...

"Stephanie, could you come here?" I walked over to his desk and he stood up. "I don't think this will be enough to bring up your grades, but I have a different way, if you're interested." I noticed him staring at my perky tan boobs that popped out of my lowcut shirt.

"Anything," I nodded. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in. I felt a shiver as my body touched his. He leaned down to kiss me intensely. Slowly, his mouth moved down to my neck, his tongue teasing me as he went. I felt a hand move up my body to tightly grasp my breast. I let out a moan as he squeezed hard. He released and brought his mouth from my neck as he unbuttoned my shirt.

"I've wanted you since I saw you Stephanie." He said as he pulled my shirt off and began unbuttoning my bra. Once it released, he immediately pulled my perfect tan tit into his mouth and began sucking. I felt my pussy wet and I wanted so badly for him to eat me out. As he continued to suck on me, using his tongue to make me go crazy, his hand slid up my skirt and began rubbing my mound causing me to moan out. Holy fuck I wanted him. He picked me up and laid me on the desk, and began kissing from my tits, heading towards my wet pussy. He pulled off my panties and his tongue immediately began licking my clit. It felt amazing and before long I was having the most amazing orgasm. "Oh my god, yes Mr. Grayson.

"Stephanie. Earth to Stephanie." My head snapped up from the lab equipment as I was pulled from my day dream. I blushed as I looked at him. "Are you going to just stare at it all afternoon?" I hadn't even realized I'd stopped what I was doing. And right now, all I could focus on was how close his body was to mine, and how bad I wanted more.

"I'm sorry Mr. Grayson. I was daydreaming. It won't happen again." A promise I couldn't keep. I shivered as I felt his bulge brush against my ass as he turned to go back to his desk.

After and hour he told me to clean up and head out. I did but not before looking at him. Once again, he was staring at me. I knew in the way his eyes met mine, tomorrow, I was going to get him to fuck me. And I couldn't wait.