Chemistry Ch. 03 - Final

Story Info
The end of a chemical reaction.
4.7k words
4.22
21.3k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: chapter 3 of 3. Sorry, this one is shorter than chapter 1. I originally wanted just 2 chapters, but couldn't find a natural break. I was using this story to understand how the Series work on this site.

There is no BTB, RAAC. All characters are 18 years or older. I'm sure that someone will nail me on insider trading, corporate acquisitions, and the process for researching chemicals, I wanted to keep things simple, so kept the story around these areas simple.

Thank you to Vintage_DM, BumblingFool and Gamblnluck for their feedback.

=======

Chapter 3: The end of a chemical reaction

=======

After making love for the first time we held each other for another few minutes. "Do you want to break in the shower?" I asked.

She grabbed my hand and led me to the shower. I also dropped off some towels, bathrobes, and other shower supplies. I had noted her favorite shampoo so the shower was ready. We enjoyed our first use of the large shower. We didn't have sex but enjoyed scrubbing and caressing each other.

As we finished in the shower, I looked at the clock on my phone and said, "Good we have 30 minutes to get ready."

"Ready for what?", she asked.

Lunch is being delivered at 12:30.

"Wow, you are just full of surprises today.", then in a very seductive voice, "Really good surprises."

As we finished drying and getting our clothes back on, the gatebell rang.

I opened the door and the interior designer entered. I introduced Cheryl to Jennifer. I helped Cheryl bring in everything from her car.

Jennifer just stared and said, "This isn't just lunch right?"

"No, Cheryl is an interior designer and I had asked her to bring some design proposals for the house."

We sat and reviewed the design proposals. Cheryl had software that created 3D models of each room. She had them set up with a few different options for most of the rooms. I figured that the living spaces, our bedroom, and the offices were the priorities so we could move in as soon as possible. We could look at the other spaces later.

Jennifer remarked, "Wow, Cheryl, you have my style down. All of these look awesome."

Cheryl replied, "Well, I had some help." Jennifer looked at me quizzically. Cheryl continued, "Harper was a big help."

Jennifer's head shot up. She looked at me and yelled, "Harper, my Harper, she knew about this?"

I had a big grin, "Well, you didn't expect me to understand what styles you liked."

She pulled out her phone and dialed. When someone answered, I assumed Harper, she said, "You bitch, you knew about the house and didn't tell me?" I could hear Harper laughing on the other end. I could hear Harper saying something and then Jennifer said, "I love you too." She then stared at me with a wicked grin and said to Harper, "Don't worry I will fill you in on all the details." They said goodbye and hung up. She gave me a look that made my cock grow hard again.

We then got back to it. We picked out what we wanted for the entryway, dining room, kitchen, living room, TV room, master bedroom, and offices. We fine-tuned a few things. Cheryl, then told us that she would get the furniture orders in and get a crew together to get started on the painting. She told us to give her a few days to understand all the timing. We thanked her and walked her to her card. After she left, Jennifer gave me a big hug and said, "I love you. I am going to fuck you raw tonight."

We cleaned things up. Jennifer grabbed some of the roses from the bedroom to take back to the apartment. It was getting close to dinner, so we went to a nice meal for dinner and chatted about the house and the future.

When we got back to the apartment, she dragged me to the bedroom and tried to make good on her promise to fuck me raw. She did a damn good job of it because I found that I was so sore that muscles that I didn't know I had were sore, as I tried to get out of bed Sunday morning.

Monday was the start of Jennifer's career at Los A Chemicals. She spent most of the day with Susan and the research team. The 3 of us had lunch with George. Susan at the start eyed me and Jennifer giggled, so I assume the two of them had talked about some of the events on the weekend. All of the equipment was now in place and the team was now able to go full speed ahead on the fuel.

Jennifer and I were in regular contact with Cheryl as she coordinated the work in the house. The painters were starting this week and the furniture was all on order to be delivered the week after.

=======

We flew back to San Francisco on Friday to close things up with her apartment. We were boxing everything up for the movers to pick up and deliver to the house on Sunday. On Saturday, Habitat for Humanity was coming over to pick up all the furniture since we were buying new for the house, none of her furniture was needed and she wasn't attached to any of it. Of course, that meant the beds were being packed up for the move, so we stayed at a hotel. Everything went smoothly. After the movers picked everything up, she returned her keys to the apartment, and we drove back to LA in her car. We met the movers at the house, and everything was unloaded into one of the extra bedrooms.

We were exhausted at the end of the weekend. We were looking forward to being moved into the house in a few weeks.

This week has another big event for me. The court date to complete my name change and to get the trust signed over to me.

With a crack of the gavel, I was officially Thomas Hogan again. When we got back to the office, Ted and I finished the paperwork on transferring the trust over to me and we worked through everything that needed to be updated with my new name. I thought I had a huge nest egg, but the trust had built up for 30 years. It was worth more.

For the next 2 months, we worked away and made steady progress. At home, we got the house all settled in. Every room had been decorated and furnished. At work, Jennifer and I worked well together, even though she was the boss. We vowed to keep home separate from work, but that didn't always work out, although the impact at home had a pleasurable side. If we had a bad day with lots of disagreements, the make-up sex was raw and we just took what we wanted out of each other. If we had a great day, the sex was energetic and exhausting. The rest of the time, the sex was slow, tender, and very rewarding.

We had Harper and her husband down for a weekend to show off all the work that Harper had helped the interior designer put together. Her husband and I enjoyed drinks by the pool while we admired our significant others as they suntanned in their bikinis.

=======

We were getting close to completing the research. The Patent applications, yes applications, were being drafted for submission. We now needed to plan for production. Jennifer and I had decided we needed some help with that and found the perfect candidate to head production.

We were in the status meeting with Susan and George about the project. Jennifer as head of research took the lead and I was just there for color commentary.

"And now we get to the next item. Tom and I decided that we need someone to head the work to produce the fuel." Susan and George nodded in agreement. Jennifer continued, "So Tom and I have gone ahead and recruited and hired a candidate for the role."

George spoke up, "I thought we agreed that all hiring decisions needed to be approved by Susan and myself. We also need to be part of the interview process for such an important role."

At this point, I spoke up, "Well, Jennifer and I have been talking to this candidate for more than a month and it did take us a bit to wear them down to agree to take the role."

Susan spoke up, "Well, who is it."

I stood up and walked to George's office door. I opened the door and motioned for someone to come in. In walked Patricia, Susan's daughter. "I'd like you to meet our new Head of Production, Patricia Hogan. I think you might have met her before."

Susan jumped up and gave her daughter a big hug. "Are you sure? You were resistant to joining the company in the past as you said you wanted to forge your own path."

"Well cousin Tom and Jennifer were very persuasive, and on top of that the task to move this fuel to production will be a big feather in my cap. I had to do it." Patricia replied.

"Well, welcome to the company then." George proudly declared as he gave her a hug and shook her hand.

Jennifer said, "I guess we need to get you started." And escorted Patricia to her new office and introduced her to the team.

Susan gave me a hug and I said, "We needed a chemical engineer to work the production out, and when you have one in the family..."

=======

Word on the street was that Prentis Chemicals was having a tough time getting their version of the fuel to production at an economical cost. This had become an open secret. My mother was in trouble as CEO. Their stock was taking a huge hit. With Ted's help and the help of the investment firm that Patricia's fiancé Jose works at, I set up a group of numbered companies to start to acquire Prentis stock at these cheaper rates. I was purchasing the stock in small quantities across these numbered companies so that I wouldn't get unwanted attention from the market, or my mother.

4 months later, at Los A Chemicals, we finally reached the milestone of completing the research, and unlike my mother, we had proved that we had a working production process and had started negotiations with some other chemical companies to license and produce the fuel. The press releases were sent out and we had a big party with all of the staff at Los A Chemicals at an off-site venue. There was food, drinks and dancing. George, Susan, and Jennifer made speeches to thank everyone for all of their hard work and that the bonuses would be good this year, which gave a cheer from all present.

They then called me to say a few words. I was actually just outside of the room gathering a couple of special guests that I secretly invited to the event. When the requests for me got a little louder, I walked into the room followed by Jennifer's parents. I spoke up and thanked everyone for their hard work, then walked up to Jennifer and said that I had special words for a special lady.

"Jennifer, although we started as lunch friends, you have become very special to me. You have been a key part, not only in the success of this fuel development but in your support of me. You helped to give me the confidence and desire to do things that I probably wouldn't have done without you there." I then got down on one knee. Jennifer started to cry. I continued, "That is why I decided that I can't live without you. I love you. Will you marry me?" and I pulled out an engagement ring.

She jumped up and down and exclaimed "Yes!" She then gave me a big hug and kiss. Everyone applauded and cheered. I put the ring on her finger. George, Susan, and her parents came over to be the first to congratulate us.

The rest of the party was a blur.

Jennifer's parents had flown in the night before, but Jose was a big help and was their escort getting them from the airport to their hotel and then to tonight's party. They were going to stay in the guest room at our house tonight. When we got home, Jennifer gave them a tour of the place. They were impressed with the house, especially the pool and the view.

We flew to San Francisco for dinner with my mother to announce to her our engagement. She was happy with us. Due to the situation at Prentis, we chit-chatted about everything except chemicals. She wanted to know the details of the engagement and what we were thinking of wedding plans. She told us that Heather had started dating and I said that I was happy that she was able to move on.

=======

The effect on Prentis Chemicals of our announcement was devastating. My mother was bounced as CEO and Chairwoman on the Board. The board brought in a replacement that specialized in selling companies. The new CEO killed Heather's project and by extension, fired Heather. I reached out to my mother and Heather to see if they were OK. As Mother still controlled 30% of the stock, she installed Heather and herself on the board representing her shares to ensure that she had influence over the next steps. She was still fighting for her company.

I accelerated my purchasing of shares and through one of the numbered companies we contacted the new Prentis Chairman about our intention of buying Prentis Chemicals. At this point, on top of the 10% of the company that I already held, I had purchased another 20% of the shares. They were almost at penny stock status at this point due to the debt that they had taken on to build production facilities for their version of the fuel. I let a senior executive at the investment firm that Jose worked at represent me in the initial discussions.

Finally, our bid needed to go to the board of Prentis for approval. Along with the investment senior executive, George, Susan, Jennifer, Ted, and myself were attending the meeting.

When George and Susan entered the room with Ted and the investment executive, Mother stood as she recognized them. I think she was going to protest until she saw Jennifer and me walking right behind them. I saw the expression on her face change as she realized what was happening.

Our investment executive and I handled the presentation to the board. He introduced us all and my mother's jaw dropped when I was introduced as Tom Hogan. I hadn't told her that I reverted my name back. Yes, it was mean for her to find out that way, but her changing my name to Prentis and excluding my father's side of the family from me was the last piece of resentment that I had toward my mother. Now I felt we were even.

We made the presentation and presented the stock price that we were willing to pay for the outstanding stock. As part of our deal, we were going to offer my mother an ownership stake in the new company. Her 30% of Prentis would be worth 5% of the new company. If she agreed, the new combined company would be called Hogan-Prentis Chemicals. If she didn't agree, the new company would be called Hogan Chemicals. This was a carrot to her to preserve the Prentis name.

The board voted to approve the deal and my mother gave her consent for the ownership swap. Before the merger, I had 25% of Los A Chemicals, Susan had 25% and George had 50%. After the merger, George and Susan's share combined to 50%. My portion grew to 45% and my mother held the remaining 5%.

In the next few days, the planning was put in place to get ready for the combined company. We still were relatively small players in the Chemical market, so the merger didn't merit a review by the Federal Trade Commission. We just needed to wait for the share purchases to work their way through the process. I was mostly draining my nest egg to acquire Prentis, but when we finished adapting the production facilities that they built for Heather's fuel to my fuel, we expected huge profits.

Jennifer was put in charge of the merger process with Patricia and a rehired Heather made up the executive committee.

Jennifer and I had our private celebration. One night, once we were home, she decided that just wearing a lab coat to the hot tub was the best way to celebrate. I had already brought 2 glasses of champagne and was sipping on a glass when she arrived. She dropped the lab coat and slipped naked in beside me. We cuddled in the water and enjoyed the view. Jennifer eventually reached down and pulled off my shorts.

She looked into my eyes and said, "You know there is breath control for holding your breath underwater." I nodded. "and there is breath control for deep-throating a cock." I smiled, thinking I knew where this was going. "I think I should see how the combination of those two things works." She took a deep breath and disappeared under the water.

I felt her lips over my cock as she started to work it in and out of her mouth. It felt great. After a while though, I started to wonder how much longer she would go. Eventually, there was an explosion in the water as she came back up for air. After a couple of deep breaths, she eventually said, "Well, that was an experiment that I think we should repeat." She then worked her way onto my lap, facing away from me, and slid my cock into her pussy. She worked it in and out of her while I pinched her nipples and squeezed her tits. I then moved one hand down and started to play with her clit.

We both started to breathe heavily as we were both starting to get close. I then pinched her clit and we both exploded at the same time. With my cock still in her, she twisted her head around to me and we had a long kiss.

She then got a mischievous grin on her face. She tapped me on the shoulder and said. "Tag your it. The last person in the shower has to go down on the other person." She jumped out of the hot tub and ran off. I knew that I wasn't going to win this one since she had the head start, so figured I would just make sure I got there when the water was hot.

She was already sitting on the bench in the shower with her legs apart waiting for my tongue. I used my tongue to write out the ABCs on her pussy as she moaned with pleasure. She loves the letter "M" for some reason, so I repeated that letter a few times. She noticed that I was ready again and turned around and bent over with her hands on the bench and I shoved my cock into her. We pumped away until we each reached another orgasm.

We then stood. Made out and using some sponges washed each other from head to toe. Once we were done, we dried ourselves off and retreated to bed where I held her and we drifted off to sleep.

Epilogue

The merger went smoothly.

Once everything settled down George called me into his office.

He pulled out a bottle of whiskey and poured two glasses. He handed me a glass and after staring in his for a minute he said, "I think after all these years, it is time for me to finally retire. I think that the new company needs new eyes for the next generation."

I knew that he had been wanting to step down so Nancy and he could enjoy some of their remaining years without the pressure of the job. "Well, you know that you will be missed." I said.

"I know, but I wanted to talk to you before making an announcement." He paused and looked at me. "You are still planning to accept that role at UCLA in their Applied Chemistry department, correct?"

I said. "Yes, I really want to get back to my original plan from when I graduated to teach and do research at a college." And with a laugh, I added, "Besides, I am kind of getting sick of my fiancé being my boss."

He chuckled. "Good, because I didn't want a family fight over my recommendation that Susan take over as President. "

I endorsed that recommendation by saying, "She is the only person I can think of to fill your shoes. You have my 45% of the company endorsing that move."

"Great," he said, "and of course then we need a VP of Operations. Do you think Jennifer would be up to it?"

I smiled and said "I think she would be delighted. When are you going to announce this?"

"Since everyone is over at my place for dinner tonight, I think tonight after dinner would be appropriate."

I raised my glass to him and then we sat and sipped our drinks while we talked of the past.

=======

Dinner was winding down and George stood to address the family. We were all there. George and Nancy. Susan and all of her family, my mother, Jennifer, and myself. George, Nancy, and I were the only people who knew what was going to happen next.

"Nancy and I have been talking and it is time that I step aside and retire." There were shocked faces around the table. He continued, "With this new company and this new business it is time for the next generation to take over. Since Tom and I have the controlling interest in the company, we held an informal vote over a drink." He looked at Susan. "Susan I think it is time for you to step up and take over the company."

12