Chemistry for the Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately raised her up over my head then body slammed her down as I dropped to one knee. Her back was broken instantly as I bought her down on my knee. Her mouth opened as she tried to cry out in pain. The look of pain quickly turned to horror as I opened the bag to show her the book. I removed the first jug with its long cord tied around its neck, wrapped the other noose end of the cord around the soon to be deceased deputy principal Umbridge's neck. Then without any further ado, I nonchalantly threw her through the window. Down the three stories she went onto the stone bricks of the sidewalk below.

I had the book out next, holding it with the iron tongs, quickly dosing it with the highly flammable methanol contents of the second jug. As soon as the lit match came near it, it started to burn. I could see the pages blacken but there was almost no flame even in the warm summer night. I dropped the burning book out the window on top of her then followed up by dropping the second, half empty jug on her head.

Within minutes she stopped flailing around and it was clear the contract was complete. My first assassin's contract was complete. "Another proud graduate of the de Munforte School for Gentlemen Assassins." I said proudly to myself with a smile.

There was no sound thanks to the silence spell. The flame gave off almost no light and the library's walls were stone and brick so was very little chance of them accidently catching fire. It smelled somewhat, almost like burning bacon. I quickly left a receipt for the completed contract on a nearby table. I placed it under the iron tongs so it would not blow away with the slight breeze now entering through the smashed out window.

I figured it might be a good idea to head back to the party. The women might be damsels in distress or confused now that the book that must have been mind controlling them was no more.

I felt confused by the events this evening. There was elation at my first successful assassination as well as a mix of horrified and vulnerable over a bunch of strangers putting their mouths all over my genitalia. It was time for me to leave as my job here was done, but I had questions that I really wanted answers to.

I was surprised by what I saw as I peeked around the corner into the lighted area where the sounds of partying were coming from. I stayed back in the shadows, there was a fishbowl effect where anyone on that floor of the building could see that area of the building where they were partying, but would been hidden in darkness to the people in the well-lit party area.

The tall, gray-colored, almost hairless Minotaur was talking as he danced on a table. "I'm Black Yvian, sexpert from the best male stripper agency in the land, I like women, all kinds of women, shorty Pixies or tall Nekos. I once fucked ten women till each of them reached such a plateau sexual excitement that the climax from the orgasms of one caused the other nine to orgasm as well, this went on for no less than four days straight. Two of your classmates from last year were counted among those women." His horns were tipped with gold, his nipples and ears were pierced with gold bars. The hair on his head was a light blond, with a mohawk of blond hair down his back.

Like most Minotaur, his athletic body was well muscled with well-defined pecs and abs. "Please undress so I can see what I am working with." He dropped his gold colored loincloth. His huge cock had a golden ring piercing on the underside of the glan. All the young women shrieked in delight as they laid eyes on the massive member.

"Okay, can I get fucked first? I need it, I need it bad." the one of the Dwarfs answered "I don't want to be fucked by a Minotaur for four days straight. I need to be fucked by a Minotaur four days straight."

The half-Orc/half Minotaur's bright pink, erect cock was huge. It was not the longest penis in the world but was well proportioned for his enormous frame. It was as thick or thicker than the young women's wrists, I am not even sure how women would walk after a night with him. It looked like a horse's cock, long, smooth, and topped with a flat, flared head.

I felt threatened by another penis for the first time in my life. Not just because he had been with large numbers of women, or even that he rocked their worlds in ways I likely never could. Just the size of the cock was scary. There are penises, there are dicks, there are even one-eyed snakes or a trouser snakes, or any variety the penis in question. Then there are horse's cocks. Cock just seems like a threatening word to me and that is what was waving in their faces, a big threatening bestial monster cock. There was no way I would ever be able to do anything like that. As I watched, he slapped it off the redheaded Pixie's forehead with a loud meaty clomp.

Both of them stood taller than I did. I felt I had an athletic build at 6' 3" and 245 pounds. I could do a three mile run at a good speed and swam laps almost daily. My swimmer's body could never get the attention their far more bulky muscled selves were getting. As an assassin, being able to move and keep moving was consisted better than being well muscled brute able to fight off a few warriors.

All the Pixies, Halflings, and Dwarfs stood in a circle around the Minotaurs with their eyes closed and their tongues out. The Minotaurs whipped their massive cocks around, slapping them off the faces of the squealing, barely 18 year old coeds who attempted to lap the precum off the flailing pricks of the mighty beast men.

I heard clop after clop as the Minotaur's meaty members bounced off the faces or foreheads of the horny young women. It was sight to behold. Many of the young women were stuck with enough force that they were knocked off their feet. Their place in the circle immediately taken by another horny teen.

The huge Minotaurs towered over the Pixies and Halfling, many of whom were only 3 or 4 feet tall. A few of the girls spanked back at the Minotaurs with riding crops, trying to strike their well muscled asses.

The Neko was riding the back of the larger of the two Minotaur like a bucking bonco ride. She was naked except for the Minotaurs cowboy hat. Her six tits and tale waving wildly in all directions as the beast man attempted to buck her off. The three sets of two breasts running down her chest were each pierced with a different type of nipple ring.

Finally, she was thrown from the beast, landing in a heap of the women's discarded clothes. One of the Dwarfs ran up to her to make sure she was alright before pouring a bottle of wine all over her chest. Some of the other horny women were on her in seconds, licking her wine covered pierced tits.

All the women were drinking what appeared to be wine, but none of them were showing signs of possession. It came to me in a flash, they must be maenads, this must be a Bacchanalia rite, a divine orgy of the god Dionysus. What else could I possibly be watching?

I knew very little of the groups beliefs and less of their practices. In the city state of Morpork, they were one of many small religious. I knew Dionysus was worshipped in Celaeno. On the holy days, they would consume meat and red wine, symbolically eat of their god's body and drunk of his blood. Once infused with their gods spirit, they would practice the five M's: Meat, Mead, Magic, Murder, and Making babies.

I was even more surprised by what I saw peeking around other corner. Hiding in the shadows was the Halfling who left in tears earlier. Standing next to her was a short brown-skinned half Elf with black hair and glasses, she appeared to be around 5′ 2″. Hiding under a chair near them was a Gnome in a frumpy dress with reddish-brown hair. "See, I wasn't lying, there was an Orc, and I got to touch his guy parts." The little Halfling giggled.

My Orc eyes let me see easily into the infrared light spectrum so I had no problem seeing in near total darkness of this part of the building. They, on the other hand, were nearly blind in the gloom.

"Those bitches are having a graduation party and we weren't even invited." The half-Elf whispered. "Fine, we were too busy having fun to attend their party anyway. Let's go have fun without them. Let's go back to the reading room, I'm not going to spend my last weekend at the Academy watching those bitches have fun."

I could feel the hurt in their voices. I knew such hurt myself, I was also not invited to any graduation parties. I had often experienced bullying, never for long as I did attend a School for Assassins and I had taken a great many classes on poisons and advanced chemistry starting my first year. Thallium and wood alcohol poisoning has become something of a hobby. No matter how many bullies were carried out in a box, there was always another taking his place. One of them went so far as to steal my lunch each day, then eat it in front of me while denying it was mine. That had lasted a whole week. I never did find out if that was suicidal ideation or a death wish, but the results were the same

.

"I don't see the Orc over there." The Halfling whispered back.

"Maybe he's behind you." I whispered from behind them. I was still naked.

The three young women jumped as they spun around. Their eyes were as wide as saucers as they stared at me. My naked 6'3" size meant the Gnome and the Halfling were at eye height to my erect penis and they just stared forward, the elf was taller but she just looked down at it. "Hello again, Mr Orc." The Halfling gulped.

"Hello ladies, you wouldn't know where I could find something to wear, would you?" I asked. "Your friends up the hall there cut my pants off." I am not expert on women or dating but I did know a little about horses. What I knew about horses was if you want to ride them, they need to trust you first; they are natural skittish so everything needs to be gradual so they don't spook. I might end tonight riding one of these young women I suddenly realized, that was a real thing that could happen if I didn't mess this up. My penis twitched at the thought. Walking right up behind them naked was maybe not the best way to start things.

"They're not our friends, that red headed Pixie thinks she is the queen bee of the school, but really she's just the queen bitch." The Gnome explained her eyes still on my hard member.

"I know where there are some clothes." The half Elf bit her lip. "Back at our dorm room, this Academy is a boarding school, not just a normal secondary school. Not that there is anything wrong with secondary schools, I mean..."

"This is a prep school for magic users trying to get into a magic order or finishing school instead of using monasteries, magical apprenticeship, or a state run university program. I am familiar with the concept." I said as they looked on, even more shocked at my statement than they were at seeing me naked. "So you were saying there is something to wear in your dorm room?"

The three women exchanged a look in the dim light. There were some brief nods. "Yes, we have clothes in our dorm room, which is where we are taking you...a huge naked orc...right now." The Gnome said hesitantly. "Right?"

"Right." The other two agreed. "Watch out, it's dark. We need to sneak down the back stairs."

"I can see no problem, should I carry you? It might be easier than you running into something or falling down."

"We can walk. I don't want..." The half elf started to say.

"Yes, he can carry me." The Gnome and Halfling both said at the same time.

I picked up the Gnome and put her back so she was riding on my shoulders. I could feel her thighs were slick, almost dripping wet against the back of my neck, with her dress bunched up in her lap. I put my arm under the Halfling's butt and carried her in one arm, her dangling foot bouncing off my erect member.

The half Elf held my other hand tightly as I guided her down the darkened stair case. After we got down to the ground floor the half-Elf took the lead, guiding us out of the building into a back ally. It felt odd being naked in the cool night air, my penis flailing wildly as we quickly walked to the dorms. Every few seconds she would glance back at me before glancing down at my flopping member.

Finally we snuck into old brick building that housed their dorms. I put the two shorties down and they skipped off ahead to make sure there was no one in the halls who might question why they were bring a naked man back to their dorm room. "What is your name?" I asked the half Elf.

"I'm Mia Kha-lifa." She whispered.

"Mia Khalifa. I'm Dirk III." I whispered back.

"Kha-lifa." She responded. "We're almost there."

Finally the Halfling came back. "Its all clear."

Their dorm room was smaller than I would have expected. Then again, when someone is only 3 foot tall they don't really need as much space. "Okay, so there are no clothes here yet, but I have a homunculus that is going to stitch your old clothes up. You're going to have to wait a few hours." All three beds in the room were made with a grey wool blanket spread on the top of each bed. The walls were covered in maps and magic guides.

"I need to ask. Did any of your drink anything at the party?" I asked.

"No way. I never drink wine. Why?" the Halfling eyed me curiously.

I put a small dose of thallium in the wine, I have the antidote if you needed it." I said, holding up the second vial of Prussian Blue.

The three young women looked horrified "Oh my, what's going to happen to them? Are they alright? Why did you do that?"

"They should be fine, but it should make most of their hair fall out over the next few days. I thought they were maybe possessed by an evil book. I wanted to make sure they could be tracked down if the need arose."

"Why would anyone want all a product that made all their hair to fall out?" asked the half Elf.

"Maybe they're worried a horse might wander up and try to eat it." I replied. I didn't want to mention it was a deadly poison in all but the smallest doses.

The three young women burst out laughing. "Our graduation is in five days. They're all going to be bald for the graduation ceremony."

We all stood quietly for a moment. The three women staring openly at my groin before they shared another look. I have never understood how women can have whole conversations with each other with just a glace "Did all the girls there get to touch your manhood? I wish I had been there." The Gnome asked.

"I guess so." I was not sure where they were going with this conversation. I had assumed they were bring me back here to blackmail me, demand a pile of coins for some clothes so I wouldn't be naked or something like that. "I guess you three could touch it too if you wanted."

Mia walked up to me, looked me right in the eye as she grabbed me by the penis and pulled me over to her bed.

"Push him on the bed, push him on the bed." The little Gnome giggled.

I pulled one of the chairs up next to me and she was on it in a second. From there she was back on me, trying to climb up my arm. I lifted her up and gently placed her on the bed. She started pulling me into the bed by my penis while the other two women pushed me into the bed.

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself. I had been blindsided by the sexual turn of events. This was not at all what I was expecting to happen. On one hand, these women were very cute. On the other, women didn't do things like this with me. And we were moving very fast. No always means no, and only enthusiastic yes means yes. They were clearly giving an enthusiastic yes, pulling someone naked into a bed by their dick is as an enthusiastic yes as it gets. "He's shy." Mia smiled.

Still, this has to be some type of mean joke or prank. Or worse, I thought, the entity known as 'The color that's a sound that's a smell' was kept locked away in the basement of this very campus. It was whispered that it did horrifying indescribable things to people. It was also whispered that cults sacrifice virgins to it in strange unspeakable rites performed naked in the moonlight. To even speak aloud such rites was could cause madness. They could be about to use me as a sacrificial offering as they do weird sex things and occult rituals well into the night. The thought sent a shiver down my spine.

"Maybe if we were naked too, he would be less shy." The Gnome pulled her dress over her head. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a heart shape and her body was covered in tattoos like a sailor or prison inmate. I lay down on top of the wool blankets. She was squatting on my face before my head hit the pillow. Okay, I guess we were really doing this, there is no way any woman would give a male access to her most private area as part of some prank. I realized my mouth was about to lose its virginity to a tiny, tattooed, magical, prison midget.

I could feel the heat coming off her sex as I licked my tongue up against the lips of her labia. I let my hand glide across her bare chest, fingers lightly touching against her soft breasts. I could feel as a shiver shoot through her as I slipped a finger of my other hand past her wet neither lips into her hot core.

I looked over at Mia as she finished undressing. I had very little experience with brown half-Elves, and no experience with them naked. She had big breasts, I had not noticed before as they were hidden under her large wizard robes. Big dark areolas, topped with dark hard little nipples. She climbed into the bed next to me and I began stroking the soft skin of her belly and breasts before moving my hand up to gently scratch along her collar bone. I was not sure what I was doing, but had read romantic novels that described women enjoying a man do that. She closed her eyes and she gasped a little. "Have you ever let a woman ride you?" She smiled a little then broke out in a huge grin as she raised her eyebrows. "Just relax, you'll like this."

She straddled my hips, I could feel her taking my hard penis in her hand, positioning it between her legs, then sitting down on the tip. I had always assumed sex would feel like a warm wet sock around my penis. This was better. Mind blowing, intensely better, it felt like the tip of my penis was in a hot wet glove, like slipping a finger into a glove one size too small. She wiggled her hips a little and sank onto me a little more. She reached forward, slipping her hand around the Gnome sitting on my face and gave Gnome's nipples a pinch. "What's his face look like? Does he like it?" she asked the Gnome with a smile.

The little Gnome just moaned so Mia pulled one of my hands off the Gnome's breasts and pulled it back to her own breasts. I pinched her nipple the way she pinched the Gnome's and she squealed as she sank another inch or two onto my member.

Suddenly, the Gnome started bucking her hips against my face wildly. Both of Mia's hands were rubbing against the Gnomes breasts and shoulders, pinching her gently. Her whole body started to shake and shiver. I froze for a second, terrified I had hurt her somehow. Molle and Mia both yelled, "Don't stop. Go harder." I pushed my finger into the Gnome hard while licking with all my might against the folds of skin of her labia. Finally, she rolled over my face twitching. As I slid my hand against her side her whole body jumped before going limp again. She was smiling.

I looked over to Molle. She was naked and sat cross legged just out of arms reach. She hugged a pillow against her front to cover her nakedness. "Are you next?" I asked.

She nodded her head no. "I'm shy, I just want to watch."

"Good, then I get him for myself." Mia whispered while staring at me. "There's no way for a half-Elf and a half-Orc to get pregnant, so you can finish inside me." I stared at her belly, at the gentle flare of her hips, at myself buried inside her body. "You fit all the way. I feel so full right now, but you fit." She shut her eyes and just wiggled back and forth for a few minutes. I was not sure what we were doing, but she felt warm. I gently ran my left hand over her body feeling the heat of her, feeling her heart beating hard in her chest, while moving my right fingers against her neither lips. I knew her clit was somewhere at the base of her curly mound of dark pubic hair. I started bucking my hips up into her a little and she responded by bucking back down against me.