Chemistry for the Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she started to convulse as mewling whimpers escaped her lips. I continued bucking as my own orgasm started. It had not taken much and had been trying as hard as I could not to release first. She seemed to be able to feel it as I ejaculated my seed deep into her body. Finally she climbed off me. "I'm leaking everywhere, I need to take a shower." She grabbed a towel and ran out of the dorm room.

The Gnome held up my repaired clothes. "Okay, your stuff is fixed. You should go before anyone finds you in here."

"Okay." I whispered. I kind wanted to stay for another round of lovemaking. I just dressed and was out the door with my leather satchel running into the night, off toward the docks and my way out of town.

*** Epilogue

So ended the first, but not the last encounter I would have these three geeky young magic users.

As for the person I murdered. Everyone wanted her dead. Suspicion fell on that large group of women who had cut off my clothes, that they had paid an assassin with sex to kill off their hated principal.

None of them died from drinking the poisoned wine. Over the following few days, when the blue hair Pixie was found with the antidote their group fell apart, each person turning on the others and telling the authorities all the horrible things they had been involved over the years. Girls selling themselves to sailors on the docks, drunken orgies, the bullying, stealing.

All of them but the Dwarfs, with their legendary constitutions, had their hair fall out over the next few days. It would have been embarrassing if any had gone to their graduation ceremony but most had already fled into the night out of fear of getting blamed for the murder or from fear of being the next victim.