Chemistry Girl - Origins

Story Info
Lisa has an accident in chemistry class.
3.3k words
4.28
10.2k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Everyone in this story is 18 years or above.

Lisa Coderi, an eighteen-year-old high school student, was three weeks away from her final year before summer break and then community college or university. As she lay on her comfortable bed, she shoved away the comforter, revealing her shirt, which covered her slim body, rounded, perfectly shaped D-cup tits, and her flat abdomen. Followed by the shorts covering her shapely ass and shaved pussy; and then her tanned legs. Ah, how she loved her body. She loved the attention she received from the jocks, the nerds, the emo students, the regular boring students, and especially the teachers. She loved the side-eyes from the females too, especially once puberty hit. Of course, she had not fucked any of them; she just enjoyed the attention along with the benefits that came with that attention. However, she heard whispers of how she was a slut, of how she fucked the entire football team in their locker room, of how she got onto the cheerleading squad because she ate the coach's pussy, or of how she had the nerds finish her homework by offering her mouth to suck their small cocks. None of the rumours bothered her since none of them were true.

What did bother her was her grade in Mr. Thompkins chemistry class. As she lay on her bed, Lisa's mind was fixed on the D she was getting in her final year for that class. She was only ten points away from a C-minus, something she desperately needed to get into the nearby Community College. Lisa closed her eyes and smiled at the thought of her chemistry teacher, Mr. Gerald Thompkins, a handsome 40-something-year-old with dark brown hair and a fit body under a full-sleeved button-up shirt and light brown trousers. Lisa was desperate for a C-minus; she did not want to repeat her senior year while the rest of her friends went to Community College or the State University. Thompkins joined the school at the beginning of the senior year after several years working for Lightspeed Health, a pharmacological company in Austin. Why he came to work in a small town in California was a mystery, although Lisa heard many rumours.

Still, rumours didn't bother her, and neither she nor the students in the Chemistry class asked Thompkins about his past. All they knew were the answers he volunteered: that he wanted a change in his career and thought teaching chemistry was the way to go. While there were plenty of other teachers—male, female, or binary—in the school, Lisa had no attraction towards them. Yes, they were handsome and/or beautiful, but she didn't fantasise about any of them. Not until Thompkins stepped into her chemistry class.

After the first time she had seen him in class, Lisa could not wait to go back home. Once classes were done for the day and she had to go for cheerleading practice, she told her cheerleading coach that she wasn't feeling well and needed to go home. And of course, the older woman believed her, especially after Lisa spoke in a sultry voice, bit her lower lip, blinked her green eyes, and ran a hand through her own thick chestnut brown hair. It also helped that Lisa slightly jutted out her chest. Once she reached home, Lisa ran through her front door and quickly greeted her older brother, who had already been accepted into the state university, followed by greeting the housekeeper, who was chopping vegetables on a wooden board in the dining room while watching TV.

Rushing up the chairs to the second floor of their cosy suburban home, Lisa could imagine Thompkins' touch: his fingers tracing circles on her cheeks before his smooth fingers gently traced the slope of her neck and then went down to her chest. She imagined his fingers sending a wave of pleasure through her body as he then traced his fingers on her bare shoulders before slipping the thin spaghetti straps of her imaginary black dress off those very same shoulders. By the time Lisa was in her room and the door was closed behind her, even before putting her backpack away, she unbuttoned her pants and then slipped them off before reaching down her panties to discover her dripping wet pussy.

That day, she masturbated while leaning back against her door, and then on her bed after she came while muffling her own scream of pleasure. She writhed on her bed as she played with her clitoral area with her thumb and inserted her fingers into her cunt. While using her fingers to induce one orgasm after another, she thought of Thompkins descending upon her, his tongue licking her cunt before turning her around, bending her onto a table, and then fucking her wet, slippery cunt with his cock. It would be nearly two hours later that she was satisfied and lay on her bed with a silly grin and a gentle warmth going through her body. She would masturbate to Thompkins numerous times over the year.

And now Lisa realized she may have to make those moments in her imagination a reality. She already knew that teachers could only change grades under extremely rare circumstances, according to a friend who worked part-time in the administration office.

Sitting up on her bed, after rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands, she glanced at the clock.

'Seven in the morning,' she thought to herself before turning towards the edge of her bed and then stepping onto her carpeted floor. She had enough time to shower, dress up for the day, and then head off to school. 'Today... today's the day. I can do this,' Lisa thought to herself as she took off her shirt and shorts. She would usually get off in the morning at the thought of Thompkins, but this time she would wait. Lisa was certain she could get to Thompkins if she actually tried hard enough. And she quickly took a shower and then got into a set of clothes that accentuated her figure without making her look like a slut. After grabbing her backpack, Lisa opened her door and stepped out into the hallway just as her brother, Mark, walked out of the washroom after having taken a shower. Despite attending State University nearly an hour away, he still lived at home due to their mother's home cooking, a room for very low rental fees, and free laundry.

"Hey, morning, Sis," he said while the lower part of his toned body was wrapped in a bright blue towel. "Mom and dad just left to catch their flight to New York."

"Right," Lisa snapped her fingers, her eyes lingering on her brother's abs for a second before turning her attention to his eyes, "they have that conference." Lisa and Mark's parents, both professors of sociology, with David teaching at the Community College and Kate at the State University, were attending a conference organised by an international sociology group in New York. It was supposed to last for three days. "They have left us cash for food, right? I mean, your cooking stinks, and..."

"Yes, yes." Mark rolled his eyes while his hands held the towel tight around his waist. "They left cash, which should last for the next three days. And I have some stowed away from my part-time gig. Oh, and remember, they said, no going to the mall or stuff with your friends until they get back."

Lisa chuckled before saying she needed to leave or she would miss the bus to school. Mark stepped aside while saying he would be leaving in an hour, but he could take her to school tomorrow. Lisa thanked him before rushing past and then down the stairs. After hearing the door to Mark's room close, her thoughts returned to Thompkins. She didn't want to get her panties wet again, so as she rushed down the driveway and towards the bus stop down the street, Lisa imagined how she would approach the handsome chemistry teacher. She imagined multiple scenarios, all involving an empty classroom, with her reaching for Thompkins and telling him, in her most sultry and alluring voice, that she would do anything he wanted or that she would do anything he wanted. Anything as long as she received a C-minus for the chemistry class.

It would be nearly forty minutes later that Lisa reached her school, and she had to figure out the best way to approach Mr. Thompkins—a way that would not backfire on her. Walking up the pavement towards the school, Lisa met with her best friend Samantha 'Sam' Ketchner and their circle of friends. They discussed their plans for the summer break before heading into the school before the bell rang for the start of classes.

Finally, after so many classes throughout the day, which seemed like torture for Lisa, it was time for the class he had been waiting for. She wanted to approach Thompkins earlier, but he was either away, teaching another class, or with other teachers. Lisa knew it was after this class or never. She put on her lab coat, as did the other students, and then grabbed a pair of goggles and a pair of gloves from a table close to the entrance to the lab before walking towards the teacher's table at the front of the class, where Thompkins was reaching into his backpack and pulling out his laptop. Before Lisa could open her mouth, Thompkins looked towards her, and his lips formed a frown.

"Miss Coderi," Thompkins said as students filed into class behind Lisa and rushed to any empty seat in the lab, "see me after class. We have a lot to talk about."

Lisa could not help but gulp at the sound of his voice before she nodded her head and walked towards a seat at the back where one of the nerds, Simon, who she would always get to do her work for, was seated. She sat next to him, giving him a quick smile before sitting down. She could tell Simon was enamoured with her, as were so many others, and would usually do any work she requested. Except for exams and quizzes—those she had to do on her own. For the next couple of hours, the class had some fun during the class since their time with each other was nearly done and final exams were over. At the end of the class, the bell rang, and everyone packed up before filing out the door. She got off her seat after Simon slipped past behind her, but not before asking if she was free for a burger.

"No," was her answer while packing her backpack, "maybe another time."

"Before we go our separate ways?" Simon asked, referring to the fact that there were only three weeks left until the end of their senior year and that they may not often see each other again outside of school. Lisa could hear the hope in his voice, but she wasn't really interested in him. The person she was interested in was waiting for her in front of the class.

Lisa turned towards Simon and spoke in her sweetest voice, "Maybe another time." There was no sense in alienating Simon now; there was no telling if she needed him in the near future. Simon smiled before nodding his head and then rushing out the door of the now empty classroom.

"Here we go," Lisa whispered as Thompkins waited for her at the front of the class. Slipping out of her seat and then walking towards the teacher's table in front of the class, Lisa noticed the door to the class was still open. She hoped that by the time they finished talking, the door would be closed and she would have his cock in her mouth. Lisa stared at his physique and his large hands. Her eyes then went to the barely visible bulge in his trousers. She wondered if his boxers were constricting his cock: 'does he wear boxers or briefs? Hell, how big is his cock?'

Nearing the teacher's table as Thompkins walked around it, Lisa was about to speak. But it was Thompkins who spoke first.

"Miss Coderi, finals were two weeks ago, and you must have known your grades for the year have been abysmal," he said, standing in front of Lisa, who looked up at him. "You do realise you need at least a C-minus for this class in order to even graduate?"

"Yes, but..."

"No buts," Thompkins said with a stern expression. "You're an adult, so you know the consequences for your future if you get held back."

"Of course, but..." Lisa could not even get a word in as he continued speaking. Although Lisa had to admit it, she liked this stern Mr. Thompkins. She could already feel her panties getting wet as he spoke.

"I know you are capable of doing much better," Thompkins continued, "so, I am going to give you the chance to raise your grade to a C-." Lisa was a little surprised; after all, she expected to beg. But then again, Thompkins was suggesting something that could very well require a lot of work. She could get Simon to help her, and in exchange, she could go on a date with him. But as she glanced down at Thompkins' belt, she could always reach out and undo it before swiftly reaching down into his trousers and reaching for the package between his legs. He wouldn't have time to react. By the time he was in her mouth, he could just give her the grade instead of making her do the actual work for it.

"I've heard about your reputation," Lisa said, looking back up at him in surprise after that admission. "The rumours, I mean. And I don't believe them." He then leaned forward until their noses were nearly touching, saying, "Your charms are not going to work on me. You are going to work with me on an experiment for the next three weeks until summer break. You will go for lunch now and come back in an hour to meet me in Lab 2B. You will clean the required equipment, and then help me set up the experiment, and then... well, I'll make a list. Understood?"

"I...." Lisa could smell his minty breath and his musky cologne. She could literally kiss him now. It was as if he dared her to kiss him. Her heart was racing as she stared into her eyes. She wanted to draw him in. She desired for their lips to be mashed together while his hands—his oh-so-large hands—pawed her body prior to ripping her clothes off, laying her on his table, and inserting his cock into her cunt.

"Well?" Thompkins said, forcing Lisa out of her thoughts as he leaned back, "Either you do this experiment over the next three weeks, or you repeat your senior year?"

"So, fucking is out of the question?" Lisa blurted it out before snapping her mouth shut.

"Yes," Thompkins replied with a chuckle. "How about this? You do well, and maybe I'll treat you to lunch... just lunch... sometime after school's out for the summer."

Lisa could not believe she actually blurted out what she did. Just as she could not believe Thompkins' response, shaking her head, Lisa told him that lunch would be fine, while thinking, 'Let's see if that lunch can become a fuck session.' Lisa took a deep breath before saying, "Fine, I'll do the experiment."

"Good," Thompkins clapped his hands before saying, "go for lunch, and I'll see you in an hour in Lab 2B."

Lisa strolled into Lab 2B after an hour to find Thompkins waiting for her. He handed her a list before explaining what she needed to do. He instructed her to take out the required equipment, wash them, and if they were not spotless, wash them again. He then explained she would need to set up the equipment for the experiment, which was shown as a diagram on the second page. He then opened a box on the counter to the left—Lisa noticed wisps of mist rising out of it—and picked up a test tube with the top closed off, containing a light blue liquid. He then handed it to Lisa, saying, "This is the catalyst for the experiment." She gently grabbed the tube and stared at the blue liquid for a few seconds, just as the school principal walked into the lab.

"Mr. Thompkins, do you have everything you need?"

"Yes, sir," he replied before placing a hand on Lisa's left shoulder and gently squeezed it. "I even have a lab assistant for..."

The shock of having Thompkins hand on her shoulder had the hand with which Lisa held the test tube loosen its hold. The next thing anyone knew, the test tube fell and then shattered on impact with the floor, leaving broken glass in a puddle of the blue liquid.

"Shit," Lisa whispered as she kneeled down as Thompkins rushed to the back of the lab while exclaiming that he would be getting some towels as well as the broom. While Lisa was on her knee, she bent down to pick up the shards of glass with her gloved right hand. However, as she reached for one large piece of glass, she momentarily felt as if she was about to lose her balance. To steady herself, she mindlessly pressed down with her right gloved hand onto that piece of glass resting on the blue puddle. She winced upon feeling the sting from the glass breaking and cutting her palm while she steadied herself by resting on both knees. She then stared at the glass, which cut through her glove and into the flesh of her palm, before getting up and hurrying to the nearby sink to wash the blood away and clean the cut.

"Are you okay?" Thompkins asked as she was washing her hands after taking the glove off and throwing it into the yellow hazardous materials bin near the sink. Lisa said that she cut herself accidentally, but the bleeding wasn't too much. She just needed to clean the wound.

Lisa looked over her shoulder while still washing her hands and said, "I'm sorry about this. I just lost my mind there for a second."

Thompkins looked up at her while he remained crouched near the puddle and shattered glass. "I don't have a lot of this catalyst left, so... let's not break another tube tomorrow."

"Of course not," Lisa answered with a chuckle before she looked at the wound on her palm. Once she was certain there was no more blood, she walked towards a storage unit to take out some bandages. While she watched Thompkins carefully clean the puddle and then take the broom to wipe the shattered glass off the floor, Lisa put some anti-septic cream on the cut, which stung, and then covered it with the largest bandage she could find. Once she put the bandage on, Thompkins told her that they would end for the day.

"We'll meet at 3 p.m. tomorrow, right here," Thompkins said, to which Lisa just nodded her head.

Still feeling a sting from the cut, Lisa removed her lab coat and goggles before picking up her backpack. She said her goodbyes to Thompkins before walking out of the lab. And she continued walking down the hall. Lisa had no way of realising some of the blue chemicals had gone into her cut after she had lost her balance. The chemicals were slowly leaching into her bloodstream and changing her biochemistry. Just as she reached the school's exit, her pheromone production increased. And she would continue to increase her natural production of pheromones over the next few hours.

To be continued.