All Comments on 'Chemistry Pt. 04'

by xnpd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Much better

I enjoyed this chapter much more than the last one. But things are still slow moving regarding Amir and Jamie. Hope that changes in the next chapter now that Jamie is on his way to Amir’s room.

The detours with Nadiyah and then Tim are a bit out of left field. Especially the Tim thing - straight guys don’t just come up to other straight guys and slide a hand down the other’s pants and squeeze/stroke a guy’s cock to an erection. Clearly there is something more at play here than a dick size competition!

Eager to read more...

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago
Building...

Building sexual tension and looking forward to fireworks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Anxiety

Amir, is so cute with his torn emotions. Anticipate what will happen with Jamie. Tim encounter is arousing for sure and I want to know soon what happens. I am into this and the characters. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Back on track

I’m so glad that you abandoned the sci-fi-esque direction you were headed with chapters 2 and 3. I was actually afraid to read this chapter because I thought it would be more of the same. But I’m glad that I decided to read it. I love the direction you’re currently headed and you needn’t worry about rushing the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am hooked! Mostly because I have no idea where this story is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous