Cheri

Story Info
In the dark, drunk Cheri mistakes someone for her husband.
6.8k words
4.63
24.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
683 Followers

Cheri poured her glass full, staring at the amber liquid as it splashed into the crystal goblet. She had taken many drinks through the afternoon and evening, not enough to make her pass out or be sick, but enough to be very drunk.

Carl, her husband had told her that morning that he was going on a business trip the next day.

That wasn't really a problem, since Carl's job took him out of town on a regular basis. The problem had started when Cheri, being suspicious about it, had called his office, talked to his boss, and was told that he was taking Susan Foreman, a young, blonde, very sexy junior executive with him.

After talking to his boss, Cheri had called Carl's cell phone and confronted him with what she'd been told. He had spent the next ten minutes trying to convince her there was nothing to it, other then he had forgotten that Susan was going. By the time they had finished talking Cheri knew Carl wasn't telling the truth. She had called the office and talked the receptionist into giving her the name of the hotel where Carl had reservations. She then called the hotel using the excuse she was verifying the reservations.

To her horror the reservations were for Mr. And Mrs. Carl Green. And there wasn't any for Susan Foreman. She had spent the rest of the day thinking about it and taking the occasional drink, trying to decide what to do. She had finally decided that she was going to demand that Carl fuck her when he got home, so he'd remember how good a fuck she was, then tell him she knew about Susan. In her alcoholic fog it seemed like a good plan, even though if she had been sober it wouldn't have made sense. Besides, she was so very horny. They hadn't had sex in six months. She needed it bad and the alcohol induced plan she had hatched seemed to be her best shot at confronting him and getting some sexual relief.

She took a long drink of the whiskey, then looked at the clock. It was 10:00 PM. Carl should be home anytime. She got up and after running into the hall wall and the door frame, made it to her bedroom. She pulled a very sexy nightie from her drawer, pulled off her clothes and after a bit of a struggle, got the nighty on.

She stumbled back to the livingroom, turned off the lights, took another drink of whiskey, then stretched out on the couch. She had it all planned, as well as the alcohol would let her. She wasn't going to let him protest, refuse or even talk. She was going to demand a fucking from him as soon as he arrived. She'd make sure he was sexually drained and reminded of how great a fuck she was and if nothing else, she would relieve her sexual ache.

...

Freddie glanced at the clock, then jumped up swearing. It was 11:00 PM. He was supposed to get his work assignment for first quarter college freshman finals from Julie Green at 9:00 and had forgotten. He remembered she was going to visit her aunt but couldn't for the life of him remember when she said she was going to leave. He ran down the block and up the sidewalk to the Green's front door.

The house was dark and the front door was locked. Freddie was filled with disappointment. He had a crush on Julie that dated from grade school. And now that they were both almost 19 he had hoped he could do something about it.

Julie must have already gone to her aunts house for the evening. Because their car was gone, he assumed that her parents must have gone out also. Which was almost as disappointing to him, for if he couldn't see Julie, he was hoping to see her mom, who he also had a crush on. Luckily Julie had told him where the extra key was, just incase something like this happened. With a sigh, he retrieved it, unlocked the door and stepped into the dark entryway.

Julie had said if she wasn't there, that she would leave the folder on the end table in the livingroom. The room was illuminated only by the dim glow of the street light coming in the window. He walked quietly across the floor until he was standing in front of the couch. He fumbled around, feeling for the folder, not wanting to turn on a light.

A moment later he froze as he heard someone groan, then Mrs. Green's voice said,"Carl? Carl? Is that you? Come down here and fuck me."

Freddie opened his mouth to tell her it wasn't Carl, but was struck speechless as he felt her grab his waist band, and the shock deepened as she started to unfasten, then pull down his shorts. He was so stunned that before he could protest or say anything she had jerked down his shorts and boxers, grabbed his cock and had it in her mouth.

Freddie had never had a blow job. But as the hormones of youth kicked in, he responded instantly to the sexual stimulus. It took all of a second and a half for his cock to swell to a rigid state. When Cheri's warm mouth engulfed his cock, the feeling was so wonderful that all he could do was groan. Cheri loved sucking cock, and was very good at it, so Freddie was held in thrall by her mouth as she sucked him and gently kneaded his balls.

After a few minutes Cheri pulled her mouth off his cock and in a demanding tone said, "No you don't! I'm not 'gunna have you cumming in my mouth. You're 'gunna fuck me and cum in my pussy. Your 'gunna remember how good it is to fuck me. "

She pulled on his wrist, pulling him down on top of her, then reached down, grabbed his hard cock and placed the head against her wet slit.

"Put it in," She moaned, "Shove that hard bone into me and fuck me...now! Do it now!"

Freddie lay trembling, wanting to tell her he wasn't her husband, but also wanting desperately to do as she ask. This was a fantasy come true. Laying here with the woman he'd visualized countless times as he jacked off, his cock poised to slide into her wet, warm, waiting pussy.

He could feel the wetness and heat of her pussy against the head of his cock and wanted desperately to push forward, to slide into her, but was terrified of what would happen. A moment later it was decided for him as she hooked her heels around his legs, raised her ass, sliding her pussy onto his cock.

"Fuck me you bastard!" She snarled ramming her hips up until his balls hit her ass, "Fuck me now! I want it now god damn it!"

Freddie knew he shouldn't, but couldn't bring himself to stop. He began tentatively to slide in and out of her warm wetness. He couldn't believe how good it felt. He'd had a hand job from one of his girlfriends, but it was nothing like this.

Cheri dug her finger nails into his back and growled, "Harder! Fuck me harder you bastard! Give it to me like you want it fucker!"

As he felt her nails dig into him, Freddie figured it was way to late to do anything else but what she wanted. He began to ram into her as hard as he could.

He was rewarded with a moan and a,"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Oh, yes! Fuck me!" from her.

It didn't take long for Freddie to cum. Like all young men, his balls were full and ready to bust most of the time, and he hadn't had an opportunity to jackoff that evening to relieve the pressure, so after half a dozen strokes his cock exploded, filling Cheri's depths with his young seed.

When Cheri felt him start to cum she raised her ass, burying his cock balls deep inside her, pulled him down until her tits were crushed against his young chest and moaned, "Oh yes! That's it! Cum in me!"

She hadn't climaxed, but was very turned on by the way things were happening. As Freddie's cock twitched it's last, Cheri reached up and snapped on the lamp, intending to keep Carl right where he was as she told him she knew about Susan, then demand he finish fucking her and make her cum. As she looked up at the face above her it took a moment for her alcohol fogged mind to register that it was Freddie.

"Freddie!" She gasped, "What the hell are you doing?"

Freddie looked terrified as he responded, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I tried to tell you I wasn't Carl, but you didn't give me time! I'm sorry!"

Cheri had always liked Freddie and considered him to be a nice boy. She went over the events of the last few minutes and even with the alcohol muddling her thinking, decided that he was right. She hadn't given him time to let her know it was him and not Carl.

She looked at Freddie again and saw the look of terror in his eyes as he said, "You won't tell my mom and dad will you? I really didn't mean to, you didn't give me time to say anything."

Cheri smiled and replied, "It's ok. You're right, I didn't give you time to tell me who you were. Don't worry about it. But Freddie, you're still hard! And you're still inside me and you're moving! You have to stop that, stop moving like that. We can't be doing this again."

"But...but Mrs. Green I'm not moving." Freddie said.

After a moment Cheri became aware that he wasn't moving, she was. Her hips were moving up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Yes...yes you're right...I'll try not to move...but I tell you what...let's just lay here for a few minutes. You're already inside me, so you might as well stay there for a bit, don't you think? You don't really want to pull out of me do you?" Cheri whispered, pulling his head down against her neck.

"N...no...not really." Freddie stammered.

"Ok. I'm fine with it if you'd just like to lay here for a minute or two. but don't move ok? Try not to move." Cheri said, then a moment later she groaned,"Try not to move, Freddie. I can feel you moving. It feels really good, but we really shouldn't."

"I'm...I'm trying." Freddie replied, "But I'm not sure I can stay still. It feels...so...so...good."

As she lay there, Freddie's cock inside her, she considered the situation. Maybe it was the alcohol, but she found that she really wasn't all that upset about it. If Carl could fuck Susan, then why couldn't she fuck someone else? And she always liked this boy. It struck her then that he wasn't a boy any longer but a full grown, virile, young man. After a short time her alcohol fogged brain came to a decision.

"Freddie?" she whispered.

"Yes Mrs. Green." He responded.

"Freddie, don't call me Mrs. Green. You're laying here with your hard cock in my pussy after all. Call me Cheri." She said.

"Aw, ok...Cheri." He said.

"Now that we're a little calmer, would you like to continue? I mean, we've already done it, and you're still inside me, so we're not really doing it a second time, we're just finishing the first time. And I'd kind of like to do it a bit more when I know it's you fucking me. So would you like to? " She whispered.

Freddie gulped and replied,"Aw, sure!"

"Ok, but this time I want to be on the top. Let's see if we can turn over without pulling you out of me I don't really want you to pull out. So, you ready?"

Freddie nodded and they rolled, struggling a bit to remain locked together. A few seconds later Freddie was laying on his back with Cheri sitting astride of him. Cheri stuck her fingers between them and stroked the area at the base of his hard cock where it entered her.

"I can't believe you're still hard!" She said, "You never went soft."

She grabbed the hem of her nightie and a moment later was totally naked.

"Have you ever played with a woman's titties?" She asked.

Freddie shook his head, his eyes locked on the sight of her hard nipples and smooth titties only a few inches from his eyes, and said, "I've...I've never even seen a naked breast!"

Cheri took one of her firm breasts in her hand and leaned forward offering it to him.

"Suck it." She said in a husky voice.

Freddie placed his mouth over her nipple, which brought a groan from her. As he sucked her nip, she began to slide her hips back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her wet hole. She hadn't realized how turned on this whole thing had gotten her until a few moments later. She could feel her climax rising, building to a crest.

With her eyes shut, she bounced up and down on his cock, moaning in time to her bounce as she did, "Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my fuckiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnng GOD!"

Even though Freddie had cum once already, being young, it wasn't long before his cock exploded a second time. As she felt his rod throbbing inside her, Cheri's climax peaked, and she cried out.

Her vagina pulsed, milking every last drop of cum from his young cock. Then she collapsed onto his chest. She lay there gasping for a time, then slowly sat up, and climbed off him. She looked down and was stunned to see his cock still rock hard.

"Freddie," She whispered in awe, "could you do it again? Right now?"

"I...I think so." He said.

"God!" She sighed,"That's totally unbelievable!"

Just then a light flashed across the window and the sound of a motor could be heard outside.

"Oh shit!" She hissed, "It's Carl! Quick, out the back door!"

Freddie jumped to his feet, pulling his pants up as she drug him towards the kitchen.

She opened the back door, but before she pushed him out whispered, "Call me tomorrow about noon. We need to talk about this!"

Freddie nodded as he scrambled out the door. Cheri closed and locked it, then ran to the bathroom and locked herself in. She sighed with relief, then stripped and showered, washing the smell of sex from her body.

When she was done she wrapped herself in a towel, went to the bedroom and climbed into bed. She was disgusted to find Carl already asleep. She thought about wakening him, then decided against it. She needed to think about what had happened and really didn't want to be side tracked by a discussion with Carl about little Miss perky tits.

She was drinking a cup of coffee when the phone rang the next day at noon.

When she answered it and found it was Freddie, she said, "Can you come over tonight at 6:00 PM? Carl is out of town on business and Julie is still at her aunts, so we shouldn't be disturbed. We really need to talk about last night in depth."

Freddie replied that he would be there, so Cheri said goodbye and hung up. All afternoon she thought about what had happened, about how it shouldn't have and how it was wrong, but also about how good the sex had been and the fact that Freddie had stayed hard the whole time. She found herself wondering how long he could stay hard.

By the time 6:00 rolled around she had convinced herself that they wouldn't tell anyone about what had happened, and that it should definitely never happen again. She thought her resolve not to ever do it again was rock solid, until Freddie walked in the door. When she opened the door to let him in, she could feel her pussy grow damp from the remembered feel of his young strong body against her's, his hard throbbing member buried inside her.

And as he passed her and she caught a faint whiff of his maleness, her juices wetted the crotch of her panties. She knew she shouldn't, knew it wasn't a smart thing to do but she couldn't seem to stop herself as she pulled him to her and hugged him.

As she did, as she felt his young muscular body against her's, felt the hard lump of his stiff cock pressed against her belly, her pussy turned into a gusher. She was so wet it felt like she had peed her pants. The inside of her thighs were sticky and wet from it.

And to add to it Freddie's hands slid slowly down her back finally coming to rest at the top of both her ass cheeks. She felt him pull, felt him crouch just a bit, then found herself tight against him, his hard cock pressed hard against her pussy mound. For a long moment she couldn't move, didn't want to move, wanted to remain there soaking up the feel of him. Finally she knew she had to stop, or start tearing clothes off.

With a tremendous effort, she released him, pushed back from him and forced a nervous smile onto her face saying, "Let's go sit in the livingroom. We'll be more comfortable there. Would you like something to drink?"

Freddie nodded his head and replied, "Sure. A cola will be fine."

She pointed to the livingroom and said, "Go, sit. I'll be right back."

She walked into the kitchen, pulled a cola from the 'fridge and poured it into a glass. She stood with her hands on the counter staring at the glass of brown liquid as thoughts of the evening before tumbled through her head. It had felt so damned good and he had stayed hard, even after he had cummed. She found herself wondering how many times he could do it before he went limp.

She was shaken out of her musings by Freddie's voice close behind her, "As you ok? It's been quite a while since you came in here."

Cheri closed her eyes and nodded her head, saying wearily, "Yes, I'm ok. Just thinking."

A moment later Cheri felt his body press against her, felt the hard lump of his young cock pushed against her ass, then felt his hands sliding around her sides and a moment later the exquisite feel of his hands cupping her breasts and gently squeezing them.

"I really liked what we did last night." He whispered to her, "I liked it a lot. I really want to do it again."

Cheri stood still, her mind almost in a panic. What should she do? What should she do? She quickly turned to face him, then reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. As she looked up into his eyes, encased in his arms, with the lump of his hard young cock pressed against her stomach, she could see the lust in his eyes, knew he would fuck her at a moments notice if she let him.

"Freddie," She whispered as she held on to him, "We...we really shouldn't do it again you know that right?"

"Uh hu." Was all he said, but as his arms encircled her and pulled her tighter, as his hands began to wander down her back then over the swell of her buttocks, she knew she was lost, knew instinctively she was going to fuck him again.

"Oh God!" She groaned, "We really shouldn't," then she whispered, "but I want to! So much I want to! Maybe...maybe just once more. Yes...that's it. Let's do it just once more and then we'll stop, Ok?"

Freddie nodded his head and replied with a grin, "Sure!"

She took his hand and lead him to the bedroom. She pulled back the blankets, then without hesitation quickly stripped.

She lay back on the bed, looked at Freddie and said, "Please, hurry. I need you."

It took Freddie all of 6 seconds to get his clothes off. He crawled onto the bed and got between her legs. She pulled him to her, grabbed his cock and placed it against her sopping pussy.

"Oh God! Put it in! Fuck me! Fuck me now!" She groaned.

Freddie pushed forward sliding his young, hard cock into her depths.

She circled his hips with her legs and began to buck against him, groaning, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I need to be fucked!"

Freddie was more then willing to comply with her request. After the first time, all he had thought about was getting back into her pussy. And this time as he slid into her it was just as good. He grabbed her ass cheeks and began to pump into her. His chest was against her titties. He could feel them rub against him as he slid in and out of her.

It wasn't love making. It was a mad orgy of lust. The only sounds were Cheri's moans, Freddie's grunts and the sloshing slap of his cock slamming into her sopping pussy as he fucked her like a madman.

Cheri was the first to cum a very short time later. Even though she had been telling herself it was wrong, that she wouldn't do it again, all day she had been reliving the incident of the night before, which had driven her to a horny readiness she hadn't been aware of. While she hadn't been consciously aware of it, her body had been primed and ready for only a small bit of sexual stimulus to push her over the edge. She was totally unprepared for and taken by surprise when her climax hit her.

As it thundered through her, filling her senses with wave after wave of pleasure, her body stiffened, she dug her fingernails into Freddie's back and screamed. As her pussy clamped down on his cock, Freddie's orgasm hit. His cock began to throb, spurting his seed into her depths. They lay still for a time. Then Cheri stirred.

Comshaw
Comshaw
683 Followers
12