Cheri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you stay the night?" She asked.

Freddie stared at her, a puzzled look on his face, then his face lit with comprehension, she had just asked him to spend the night with her, which meant he was going to get to fuck her again. His cock, still buried inside her, twitched in anticipation.

He grinned and replied, "Sure! I'll call home and tell them I'm staying with a friend tonight."

Cheri chuckled at his response then moaned as she felt his cock twitch inside her. She reached down and slipped her hand between them. Her finger tips touched the base of his cock, then she groaned as she gently explored the area where his cock disappeared into her pussy.

"My god! I can't believe you can stay hard that long." She said.

Then she pushed at him and demanded, "Off! Get off."

Freddie was taken aback, thinking he had done something wrong. He pulled out and sat up. Cheri also sat up, then jumped to her feet. She turned to face him and a moment later was on her knees between his legs with her hand wrapped around his still hard, cum covered cock.

She grinned up at him and said, "You my young friend are about to get the best blow job I can give."

With that she cupped his balls in her hand, leaned forward and swallowed his cock to the root.

As she sucked his cock and kneaded his balls, she wetted the forefinger of her other hand with her saliva, then gently placed it against his rectum. She didn't push it in, knowing that it would freak him out since he had never had that before. Instead she used the tip of her finger to gently massage his puckered rectum as she sucked his hard rod.

Slowly, gently, she sucked him, kneaded his balls and rubbed his rectum, until suddenly he stiffened, groaned, then his cock began to throb as it erupted and filled her mouth with spunk.

As the first blast of cum entered her mouth, she shoved her finger into his ass, found his prostate and began to rub it as she sucked him furiously.

Five times his cock throbbed, blasting cum into her mouth, filling it and forcing her to swallow twice. Then he groaned and fell limp, spent. She gave his cock one last long suck, then slowly pulled her finger from his ass as she pulled her mouth from his cock.

"So how was that?" She purred.

"God! I had no idea a blow job would be like that!" He replied, "My god! That was fantastic!"

Cheri chucked, then said, "Go call home. Then we'll take a shower and grab a bite to eat."

Freddie called home and told them he was going to stay with a friend for the night. When he was done Cheri took him by the hand and lead the way to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and they both got in. She began to slowly soap his body, working from his neck to his crotch. As she gently held his cock and soaped his balls, she felt him begin to get hard again. She chuckled and began to jack his stiff, soap slick cock.

Before long Freddie gasped, "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum."

She stopped and replied, "Perhaps we should save it for later."

They rinsed, then got out of the shower. They dried each other off, then she took his hand and lead him to the kitchen.

"Eggs and sausage Ok?" She ask.

"Sure." Freddie replied

Cheri cooked their meal and they began to eat.

"Have you had many girls?" Cheri ask.

Freddie's cheeks colored as he mumbled, "No."

Cheri smiled and replied, "I'd never have guessed. You're a fantastic lover."

Freddie smiled back at her, And said, "Actually I've never been with a girl, unless you count a hand job."

Cheri laughed and relied, "No, I don't count a hand job. But you did well."

After they were through eating Cheri picked up the dishes and said," Are you ready for some dessert?"

"Sure." Freddie replied, "What?"

Cheri grinned, took his hand and lead him back to the bedroom. She lay down on the bed, spread her legs and said, "Me."

Freddy climbed slowly onto the bed, positioning himself between her spread legs. His face was a few inches from her crotch. He took a moment to examine her pussy up close. Her labia glistened in the light from the internal moisture that dampened them. As he looked at her he became aware of her scent He inhaled the musky aroma and felt it shoot right through his body to his cock, making it twitch and even harder then it was.

Freddy marveled at how pink and fragile the lips looked, how it reminded him of a dew covered flower. He reached forward with a finger and touched one, allowing his finger tip to slide downward along the soft, moist length of it, until he reached her entrance. Slowly he pushed his finger into her, watching as it disappeared between those soft sensual petals. He looked up to see Cheri smiling at him.

"I've never...aw...where do I...how do I start?" He asked.

She reached down and used two fingers to spread her labia open, then used a forefinger to point out her clit.

"This little nub. Lick it, gently, suck it, gently." She said.

Freddy leaned forward and hesitantly touched her warm, wet flesh with his tongue. He felt her tense, then groan and he pulled back thinking he had hurt her.

"It's ok." Cheri whispered, "It just feels so damned good. Please, lick me again."

Again Freddy leaned forward and gently licked her clit. Cheri moaned and urged him on. Before log he was running his tongue the length of her wet folds, licking and sucking her clit, as well as slipping his tongue as far into her as he could into her entrance.

Cheri encouraged him as he licked and explored her pussy, "Oh yes, right there! Oh that feels so good! Please do that again! Oh fuck that feels good! Oh god! Eat my pussy! Lick my cunt! Make me cum Freddie, oh fuck yes! Make me cum!"

Freddie's cock was leaking precum onto the bed from all the stimulation. He couldn't believe how good her pussy tasted and felt against his tongue. And when she began to talk dirty to him, asking him he thought he was going to cum right there on the sheets.

Freddie was sucking on her clit when Cheri moaned, grabbed the back of his head, pulled his mouth tight to her cunt and climaxed. Freddie could feel her pussy twitching and pulsing against his mouth .Instinctively he pushed two fingers into her hole and began to slide them in and out of her.

To his surprise and delight, as he began to slide his fingers in and out of her dripping hole, he felt her pussy grip his fingers, then Cheri pulled his face tighter to her cunt, arched her back and screamed, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

Several seconds later she went limp and Freddie heard her whimper, "Please...please Freddie...stop...no more...let me rest a moment...please."

Freddie slowly pulled his fingers out of her pussy, grinning at the wetness glistening on them.

He climbed up beside her, cupped her tit and said, "Did I do good?"

Freddie was at first stunned, then ecstatic when she replied in a soft whisper, "No Freddie, you didn't do good, it was way beyond good. I haven't been eaten like that since...since, come to think of it I've never been eaten like that."

She grabbed him, pulled him to her and kissed him, then pulled back and said, "Now fuck me."

Freddie slid between her legs and with one thrust was again balls deep inside her.

Cheri wrapped her arms around his neck, then wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled her hips up pushing him even deeper into her wet cunt.

"Fuck me Freddie! Fuck me hard! Please I need you to fuck me hard! Give me your big hard cock. Please, give it to me!" She moaned into his ear.

Freddie couldn't believe how much it turned him on to have her talking that way to him. He grabbed both her ass cheeks and began to pound into her pussy as hard and fast as he could. He fucked her like a madman, ramming his cock into until his balls smacked her ass, then jerking it out until just the head was between the wet swollen lips of her pussy. Over and over he rammed into her with Cheri urging him on.

"Oh god...Oh god...fuck me baby...fuck me! Fill me with your hard young cock...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me..." She groaned into his ear, which caused Freddie to increase his strokes.

Freddie's climax hit him and he pushed into her as his cock erupted, blasting rope after rope of his cum into her pussy. As she felt his cock throb inside her Cheri screamed as another orgasm ripped through her body. Her pussy pulsed around his hard shaft, milking every last drop of cum from his young balls.

Freddie lay panting on top of her, his cock still inside her. Cheri lay still, enjoying the feel of his body against her, the feel of his hard cock inside her. She hummed in total satisfaction as she gently wiggled against him. She was waiting for his cock to go soft inside her.

'He's got to go soft this time.' She thought, 'He's cum three times already, he has to go limp this time!'

The seconds ticked by as Cheri waited. Every few seconds she would wiggle her hips to see if he was soft yet. She didn't know it, but each time she wiggled it sent a charge of sexual energy through her young lover, keeping his cock rock hard.

After five minutes Cheri reached down and grasped the base of his cock.

"My god!" She said, "You're still hard! How long can you stay that way?"

"I don't know." Freddie grinned, "I've never been in a nice wet, warm pussy before!"

"Well my hard young friend," Cheri giggled, "As long as you stay hard, I'm going to use it."

She pushed at him and said, "Let me get up on my hands and knees. I want you to fuck me doggy style."

Freddie pulled out of her and sat up. A few moments later he was treated to the sight of Cheri's ass waving enticingly in the air.

"Come on big boy." She said in a soft cooing whisper, "Stick that big old cock back in my wet pussy."

Freddie didn't hesitate. He was on his knees and buried in her cunt a half second later. He grabbed her hips and fucked her slowly, watching his cock slide in and out of her dripping snatch. Cheri reached back and pulled his hands up to her tits. He began to fondle them then grunted in surprise as he felt her hand cup his balls. He closed his eyes and got lost in the warm, wet slick feel of her pussy, the soft round globes of her breasts and the gently feel of her hand on his balls.

This time it took a while before he was ready to cum. When he did he groaned and rammed into her full length as he pumped another load of cum deep into her pussy. He pulled slowly out, watching in wonder as his cum dribbled from her hole and down her pussy lips.

He stretched out beside Cheri and whispered, "This is the best night of my life."

She smiled, then glanced down at his cock. It was wilting.

"I'm glad to see you aren't a superman!" She giggled, then added, "Just one hellaciously horny young man!"

Cheri pulled the blanket over them and turned off the light.

As they lay snuggled together, on the edge of sleep, she whispered, "If you wake in the night and find you are hard again, please feel free to use it."

Through the night Freddie woke twice. Each time he was hard and each time he slipped between Cheri's legs and fucked her. Each time she felt him enter her Cheri wrapped her legs around him and fucked him back. And each time after they climaxed, they would both drift back to sleep with Freddie's cock still buried in her pussy.

The next morning Cheri woke first. She lay quietly thinking, watching Freddie sleep. She thought about what had happened, about how she felt guilty about it, but also how utterly sexually satisfying the last two days had been. After a while she came to the conclusion that she should feel guilty. She hadn't taken advantage of him and in fact he was enjoying their liaison as much as she was.

She smiled to herself, then gently pulled back the sheet, exposing his cock. To her amazement it was hard. She stifled a giggle as she bent over and gently put her mouth over the purple head. She began to suck it, then wrapped her hand around the base and began to stroke it. Freddie groaned, mumbled, then his eyes fluttered open.

"Oh god that feels so good first thing in the morning." He said.

Cheri pulled her mouth from his cock and said, "So, would you like me to finish, or would you like to fuck instead?"

"Both!" He grinned, then added, "But if your going to suck me it's only fair I eat you!"

Cheri smiled, spun around and a moment later was sitting astride of his face.

As Freddie pushed his tongue between her warm lips Cheri moaned in delight, "God Freddie! You do that so well!"

She let herself enjoy his tongue for several moments, then she leaned forward and took his hard cock back into her mouth. Over the next 20 minutes they licked each other, each trying to push the other to a climax. Cheri was first. She let out a long groan as her climax thundered through her body. As Freddie felt her pussy pulsing, tasted the rich cream of her climax he grabbed her hips, sucking at her distended slit as hard as he could.

Cheri's climax went on and on until she was forced to gasp, "Please! No more! I can't take any more right now!"

Freddie gave her pussy one last long lick. Cheri slide off and sat next to him.

"That was sooooo good!" She sighed, "but you haven't had your's. How would you like it? I'll do anything you want."

"Anything?" Freddie asked, wondering if she meant anything or was just saying it to please him.

"Anything!" She giggled.

"Well, I aw...I don' know. I guess we can just do it like we did last night." Freddie replied.

"Why don't you let me choose?" Cheri said a mischievous grin on her face.

"Ok. Sure." Freddie replied.

Cheri reached over, opened the drawer to the night stand and pulled out a tube of lubricant. She squeezed some out onto her fingers and slowly rubbed it up and down his hard shaft. She squeezed another dollop out onto her fingers. She spread her legs and spread the lube over her rectum. She was laying on her back with her legs pulled up to her shoulders. She motioned Freddie to her and as he slid up she took his cock and put the head against her rectum.

"Push." She whispered to him,"Gently." She added.

Freddie pushed slowly forward watching as the purple head of his cock slowly spread her sphincter muscles. As the head slid into her, he felt the ring of anal muscles pop tight on the shaft of his cock.

"Stop! Stop!" She gasped.

Freddie automatically began to back, pulling his cock out of her, thinking he had hurt her.

"NO! NO!" She groaned, "Don't pull out! Just stop right there and let me get used to it."

Freddie stopped and remained still. After a few moments Cheri said, "I have to adjust to it is all. Ok. Push in, slowly."

Freddie again slowly pushed forward. Soon her felt his balls nestle against her ass cheeks.

"I'm all the way in." He whispered to her.

"Ok. Ok." She panted, "Just stay there for a minute. Don't move."

After a minute Cheri said, "Now you can fuck me. But do it slowly and gently until I tell you, Ok?"

Freddie nodded as he began to pull out, just before the head of his cock came out, he pushed back in.

He fucked her slowly, steadily for the next few minutes until he heard her say, "You can speed up if you want to."

Freddie complied, increasing the speed of his strokes.

A few more minute and Cheri groaned, "Now! Fuck me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Freddie again complied. Before long he was hammering into her, his balls slapping against her with an audible sound each time he rammed inward.

In time to his strokes Cheri groaned "Oh yes...Oh yes...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me..."

Freddie felt his spunk rising, knew he was ready to cum. He groaned as his cock throbbed, blasting the first rope of spunk deep into Cheri's bowels. As she felt him cumming Cheri began to use her anal muscles to milk his cock. Six times his cock throbbed, spewing spunk into her ass. And as he came Cheri used her anal muscles to milk his cock.

When he was done cumming Freddie gasped, "Damn Cheri! I thought you were going to suck me dry!"

"I was trying!" She giggled.

Freddie pulled out of her and they headed for the shower. They spent a half hour soaping, groping and kissing. They finally got out and got dressed.

"I've got to get home or my mom will wonder where I am." Freddie said as they walked to the door.

As they stood at the door Cheri said, "You know we should never do this again don't you?"

"Yea, I guess." Freddie replied half heartedly.

Cheri pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him, a long lingering passion filled kiss.

When she pulled her lips from his she looked into his eyes and said, "We really, really should never do it again."

She stared into his eyes for several long moments, then again said, "You know we shouldn't, ever again."

Freddie could feel a melancholy blanket being pulled over him as he stepped out the door, until he heard her whisper, "But maybe, just once more...once more...won't hurt."

A moment later as she closed the door he heard her softly add, "And, maybe, many more won't hurt."

12