Cheri

Story Info
My marriage before Cheri and how she and I became a couple.
6.7k words
4
3.7k
4
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheri lived around the corner from our house, with her parents and two younger sisters. She was extremely smart and was double promoted twice before she finished elementary school. By the time she was thirteen she had developed the body of a woman. Often wearing lose tops to try and hide her large breasts. She graduated high school at fifteen and applied to the AirForce Academy and was accepted, even though she would be only sixteen when she started. I was thirty-six when she started at the academy, married with three kids. Our son Jack was our oldest and two years older than Cheri. He would walk with her to school since they were in the same grade. Their junior year both sets of parents thought they were dating, since they would go out together Friday and Saturday nights. Then senior year I was coming home late from work and saw Jack with his friends when he was supposed at the movies with Cheri. He had his back towards my car as I pulled over to ask him if he and Cheri had a fight or something else happened.

I opened my passenger side window and called him. He turned saw me and said: "Shit."

He realized what he said and then said: "Hi dad what's up?"

I said: "You tell me I thought you were going to the movies with Cheri."

He got in the car and said: "About that, Cheri and I are not dating. The guy she is going out with is someone her parents would not approve of."

I asked him: "Why not what is wrong with him?"

Jack said: "I don't know if I should tell you."

My response was: "Tell me or we are going to her house and you will tell her parents what is going on."

He didn't answer me, but when I started to put the car in gear, he said: "Ok I will tell you. Joe the guys she is dating is twenty-two and a senior in college."

I asked him: "Does he know how old she is?"

Jack told me: "He does and because she is that young, they are not having sex."

I said: "That doesn't matter he is a man and she is still a child. How did she meet him and where?"

He told me: "At the arcade she approached him. He knows she is under age, but not that she is only fifteen. He thinks she is almost eighteen."

I said: "She doesn't look that old he must realize she is lying?"

He said: "With her huge tits guys just don't pay that much attention to her face."

I asked him: "How is it you walk her home each time her parents think she is with you?"

He told me: "Since she has to be home by eleven, they pick me up and he drops us off a couple of blocks away from her house."

I asked him: "Where are they meeting you tonight?"

He told me: "At the gas station on Main Street at ten forty-five."

I looked at my watch and that was in fifteen minutes. I told Jack: "I will drive you there and when they pull up. Take your time getting in, I will go to the driver's door and have a word with him."

Jack was standing where he was supposed to be. They pulled in and he opened the door, but didn't get right in. This gave me the time to get to the driver's door and open it. The guy was stunned and went to close the door. Cheri turned to see what was happening and said: "Oh shit, Mister Wright what are you doing here?"

I told her: "Chrei get out of the car and go with Jack and get in my car."

The guy said: "Who the fuck are you and she isn't going anywhere."

I said: "Asshole she is only fifteen and if you prefer you can explain to the police what you are doing with her."

He tried to say: "I had no idea she is that young she told me she was turning eighteen in a couple of months."

I said: "My son told me she told you that, but other than the size of her chest there is nothing about her that would make you think that. Had Jack not told me about her telling you that. It would have been the cops here instead of me. Just so you know her dad is a cop, so I suggest you forget you ever met her."

After that night for a couple of weeks she and Jack did go out, but they just didn't have any chemistry together. Though they did go to the prom together as friends. Cheri went to the Academy in August and Jack stated working at a lumber yard. Six years later Cheri's father was killed during a traffic stop by a drunk that ran into his cruiser. Her mom started dating a year later and she ended up telling my wife Laura that she and her husband had only stayed together because of the kids. He had a girlfriend for the six years before he was killed. The mortgage on the house included a life insurance rider so she owned the house free and clear. Plus, her widow's pension from the police department along with his other life insurance she didn't need to work, but did to give her something to do. Her middle daughter Leanne has started college and the youngest Sue was a senior in high school and was already accepted to Yale.

Cheri ended up becoming a career officer in the Air Force. It was a couple years later I ran into her sister Leanne in the super market. She told me Cheri had gotten married to a captain that was her superior officer and they were expecting a baby.

I said to her: "I thought it was against the rule for a senior office to be involved with a junior officer. Especially one in his command, how did they pull that off?"

She told me: "It is, but his dad is a general and grand father a retired general and now a congressman. So, he and his first wife got a divorce. They had been separated for a year."

I asked: "So I guess he is older than her?"

She smiled and said: "Yah by about fifteen years. My mom is not happy about it.

I guess Cheri still likes them older. Two weeks after I saw Leanne, Jack was killed in a skiing accident. Laura took it hard since he was her favorite. Depression set in and she started drinking and having trouble sleeping. Her doctor put her on sleeping [ills and she was mixing them with the booze. Which is not a good combination and she was out of control. I came home on several occasions to find her naked and diffidently been fucked. Once she was sprawled put on the living room floor with writing on her body and cover in cum. I couldn't wake her, but she didn't seem in distress. I covered her with a blanket and let her sleep it off. When I got up in the morning she was in the shower. Thankfully our twin girls were away at college and didn't witness their mothers fall from grace.

Then I got a call at work, Laura had been arrested and I was asked to go post her bail. It was a Saturday night and if I didn't, she would be locked up till Monday.

When I got to the station the sergeant took me aside and told me: "She is charged with public disorderly conduct and lewd acts in public."

I said to him: "I am not surprised about her being drunk, since our son died, she has gone off the rails. But lewd acts in public, what was she doing?"

He said: "This will be hard to hear about your wife, but she was nude in a set back doorway sucking cock. There was a security camera that recorded it. When the officers reviewed it, she had done a dozed guys and was being paid to do it. We aren't charging her with prostitution for the time being. We are leaving that up to the D.A. to decide."

I told him: "I don't think I would be doing her a favor bailing her out. Mybe spending her time here till Monday may sink in to her that she needs help."

He told me: "The officers didn't find her clothes; she has on a tee shirt and gym shorts from the lost and found."

I went home and called my work and told them that I needed a few days off for personal reasons. Late Sunday afternoon I got a call from a lawyer that said he was going to represent Laura at her arraignment and would I bring her some decent clothes to wear. I called a friend of mine from highs school that is a lawyer. I was thankful he was willing to talk to me on the phone. I don't think I could have gotten through it in person. He advised me to go to the court and tell the D.A. what happened to our son and how it affected my wife.

I went to the court first thing Monday morning. A court officer directed me first to the Clerk's office, to check on what time my wife would be arraigned. I learned it was postponed since was had been taken to the hospital to be detoxed. The person I talked to told me to still talk to the D.A. to explain the situation. My high school friend Leon was in the D.A.'s office when I went in to the waiting area.

He told me: "I have some time this morning and decided to help you with talking to the A.D.A. that gets assigned her case."

I told him: "Thank you, I just found out she was taken to detox and won't be here. The person in the clerk's office told me it has been postponed."

Leon said: "Let me talk to the A.D.A. and see if I can get him to go along with getting the judge to send her for a psych evaluation, and pretrial probation. If he does and the Judge agrees, she won't get a court record if she complies with the terms."

Since she didn't have a record that is what happened. Laura was taken to a women's detention facility for the psych eval and it was determined she suffered from PTSD and drug and alcohol addiction. Instead of an arraignment she had a hearing before a clerk magistrate. If she agreed to enter an addiction rehab program. She would be put on a six-month pretrial probation. The end of which the charges would be withdrawn, she also had to get help dealing with her depression.

A month later she was back home and attending N.A. meeting several times a week. Her primary care doctor referred her to a therapist for her depression. She is on meds that seem to be working and she is thinking about getting a job to help keep her busy. I though things were going good till a year later after she changed jobs. Her shift, manager opened his own business and she went to work for him. Right from the start she would come home late with excuses about someone on the next shift showing up late. Then one night when I was out, my way home took me past her new work. The place was dark and I was subspinous and went to the convenient store across the street and asked if they knew why the night shift at my wife's work wasn't working. She informed me there wasn't a second shift.

When I got home the wife wasn't home yet and when she came in, she was three hours late from when she should have gotten home. I asked her: "Why so late?"

She said: "Three people didn't show up and I needed to stay."

I knew I had caught her in a lie, so I grabbed her and shoved my hand down her pants, but before I got to her pussy she pulled away and told me she needed a shower.

I told her: "Fine, but first take off her pants and panties."

She asked me: "Why do you want me to do that?"

I said: "Because I fond out there isn't a second shift at your job and if my hunch is right. Your cunt is full of cum and given your history, more than likely it is from more than one guy."

She broke down and cried, asking me to forgive her and to please let her take a shower before we talk. There was no way that was going to happen. I was in no mood to hear anything she had to say and I wanted to see what her cunt looked like. If it is obvious she was with multiple guys, there is nothing to talk about.

I told her again: "Take off your pants and panties."

She slowly did what I demanded and her panties were soaked. I had her turn around and bend over, her ass hole had obviously been fucked.

I then told her: "Take off the rest."

Her nipples were distended from being sucked on.

I said to her: "Don't lie. How many guys used you tonight and how long has this been going on?"

She told me: "Since I went to work for Lester at my old job. Back then it was only him, but now he sells me to his friends."

I told her: "You quit call him and tell him you can't work for him any longer."

She started crying again and said: "I can't he has videos of me and threatened to put them on the internet."

I explained to her: "If he does, I will have him charged with black mail and sue him."

She said: "You can't I sign a contract to be recorded."

I asked her: "Why would you do that?"

She shocked me when she said: "Because I am addicted to his huge black cock and the drugs he has been giving me."

I told her: "Call him and have him pick you up, leave your keys, credit cards and ATM card. Tomorrow night come back and I will have a cop here while you pack your things."

She said: "Please don't through me out I love you and want to stay with you. Can't you just leave things as they are?"

I told her: "If I had known what was going on, it would be as they were. But you did this behind my back. I will offer you this, quit and go into rehab. If he releases any of the videos. I will see about going after him legally since you were on drugs he gave you. He was using undue influence over you to get you to sign."

Laura thought a minute before she said; "I became addicted to his cock before he gave me the drugs. I don't know if getting clean will stop my graving for his black cock. What do we do if that is the case?"

I told her: "Quit go into rehab and then see how you fell about sex with his black cock. But know this if you still want him, it will not be while married to me."

She quit and went to rehab. Leon sent a letter to Lester starting he would face legal action if he released the yideos. Three months later she was doing well and had a job working for a company that is woman owned and run. I thought every thing was back to being ok. Till, I came home early to find her naked with three black men also naked and what looked like cocaine on a mirror they placed on the coffee table. The four were passed out, so I called the cop and waited outside to let them in.

The first cop asked me: "Are you sure you want to do this. Depending on how much drugs are found, the government could seize the house."

I told him: "I don't own the house I am a tenant. The house is in a trust that my grandparents set up years ago. I pay rent and I am the only one on the lease. My wife is not on it."

Three more officers had arrived and all four went in. Turned out Lester was one of the men she was with. They found two ounces of coke with Lester's stuff and the other two each had a half once apiece. In Lester's car there was more coke and stuff to weigh and package the coke. Laura had two baggies with coke in her hand bag. All four were arrested for possession with the intent to distribute.

Laura was going to jail and I wasn't going to do anything to help her. She got two years and didn't fight me on the divorce. Lester got ten years and his two buddies got five each. I filed suit against Lester for dereliction of affection. Leon said it wouldn't go far given I took her back after she had been with him previously. But to drop it he agreed to turn over all the videos he made of Laura to me along with the rights to distribute. I didn't care I got what I wanted having the videos. They are what I needed to keep Laura in line and away when she got out.

Life was good the twins cut their mother out of their lives of their own accord. I didn't ask them to do it, when they asked my opinion, I would just tell them she is their mother and it is not my place to say what they do concerning their mother.

I would see Cheri's mother and or sister Leanne from time to time. Cheri would come up so I know how her career was going. She hit her twenty-year mark and a year later decided to retire, she was a lieutenant colonel. Her son was fifteen and in boarding school so she was moving home to stay with her mother. Leanne and her husband lived two streets over and Sue is engaged and living with her fiancé.

When Cheri moved home, we would see each other almost every day at the diner, we both ate at. After a few weeks we would go there together instead of going in two cars.

Then one day she asked me: "I know you eat here for breakfast, where do you go for dinner?"

I told her: "Most days I grab a sub or eat at one of the places that have specials I like."

She said: "How would you feel about a home cooked meal?"

I asked: "Is that an offer?"

She smiled and said: "Yes, mom's new boyfriend Harry is coming and I would feel less like a third wheel if you were there."

Dinner was nice and Cheri's mom was hanging on every thing her new boyfriend said. He was nice well spoken and owned his own business.

I liked him and when I was leaving Cheri walked me out and said: "I think mom picked a winner."

I told her: "I think you are right?"

She asked: "Why do you think that."

I told her: "Because you are showing more cleavage than most women have boobs and he didn't look at your chest once that I saw. Didn't your mother ask you to cover up more?"

Cheri smiled and said: "We were testing him and he past, as did you."

I was shocked and asked: "Test what test did I pass?"

She said: "You apricated the view without making me feel like a piece of meat. I like that in a man."

She then pulled my head down so she could kiss me on the cheek. Boy she made my day and I hoped I would be invited for more dinners. Later that night just after I went to bed the front door bell rang. It was Cheri and she had on a long rain coat, it wasn't raining and was a warm night.

She said: "I need your help please help me."

I told her: "What ever it is I will help you."

She through off the coat and was standing in front of me naked and said: "I need you to fuck me, I am as horny as fuck and need you to fuck me."

Before I could answer she dropped to her knees and pulled down my pajama pants and started sucking my cock. She edged me several time before she emptied my balls down her throat. She stood back up and I was looking at those magnificent breasts I had dreamed of seeing for so long. We moved to the bed room and I returned the favor by edging her.

Till she said: "If you don't let me cum, I will bite your cock off as soon as I get it in my mouth again,"

We fucked twice that night and again in the morning. I asked her: "What brought that on last night?"

She said: "Mom and Harry were going at it and I have been wanting to fuck you for a while and I thought, now or never."

I asked: "For how long a while have you wanted to do that?"

Cheri got a wicked smile and said: "Let's just say before I should have."

She put on her rain coat to go home and said; "Ill be back in twenty minutes."

She came back and we headed to the diner to eat and as soon as we walked in.

Kimmie the waitress said to Cheri: "You did him didn't you, it is about time."

I asked: "You two talked about this?"

Kimmie said at the same time: "Boys aren't the only ones that talk about who them want to fuck."

I asked Cheri: "You planed it and talked about it?"

Cheri said: "Sometimes I come back for lunch before they close and Kimmie and I talk. You may not realize it, but girls talk about sex and who you who you would like to have sex with. We both agreed we would like to fuck you and last night I did."

I asked Kimmie: "So, you want to have sex with too?"

She smiled and said: "Actually I want to have sex with both of you."

Well that surprised me I never realized Cheri was bisexual and asked her: "You are into women also?"

She said: "No, but I am curious about what it is like and Kimmie has volunteered to teach me."

I asked: "Then you haven't done it yet?"

Kimmie told me: "We agreed she would fuck you first, then she would share you with me, but first she will let me do her while you watch. How does that sound are you in for that."

I asked Cheri: "What if I turned you down last night?"

She smiled and said: "The way you were looking at my cleavage during supper last night, the only way that would have happen was if you are gay or needed a pill to get it up and didn't have any."

I asked her: "Do you remember a couple of years ago, you were visiting your mom and this day you were walking down my street when it started to rain. It was a real soaker and you had on a white shirt and your bra must have been shear. I could see your nipples through the shirt and loved watching your boob bounce as you started to run to get to your mom's house."

12