Cheri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said: "Yes, I remember and was going to cover my tits till I saw you standing on your porch. I wanted you to see me, because I knew you could see my nipples through my top. I came back out after the rain stopped hoping you would be out. You weren't and I was disappointed."

I smiled and told her: "I wasn't because I was jerking off to get my hard on to go down. If only you had come over to get out of the rain. I cursed your mom's house being so close to mine."

Kimmie said: "Well I am glad it was that close or I may not get to do you both."

I asked: "So, when is this going to happen?"

Cheri and Kimmie looked at each other and smiled as they both said: "Tonight."

Cheri finished by adding" "Unless you have a better offer."

Cheri reached over grabbed my cock and said: "Kimmie he is hard just us talking about it."

I was glad we were the only ones in the dinner at that moment other than the owner/cook Jay. The kitchen was far enough away so he couldn't hear our conversation. It was ten thirty and the lunch crowd wouldn't start coming in for a few minutes.

Kimmie came around the counter and went to feel my cock. I stopped her and said: "Not so fast, I get to watch the two of you first,"

She turned to Cheri and leaned in to kiss her. Cheri opened her mouth and they French kissed. Kimmie pushed up Cheri's shirt and started feeling her tits, that is when I realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Kimmie broke the kiss and started sucking one of Cheri's nipples and reached for my cock.

It was then we heard: "Is there a cover charge for the floor show?"

I looked to see a guy had just come in for lunch. Kimmie looked up and said: "Billy you're early today."

She still had Cheri's shirt pushed up exposing her tits. Cheri wasn't fazed by it and seemed to be enjoying Billy looking at her tits.

Billy said: "Don't stop I am liking the view."

Kimmie went back to sucking Cheri's tit. I saw someone else approaching the door and warned them. Kimmie headed for the counter as Cheri pulled her shirt down. Another guy came in and Billy said: "You missed the show."

The guys asked: "What show?"

I was surprised when Kimmie said: "Billy walked in while I was sucking one of Cheri's tits."

Billy said: "Joe Cheri has the best tit you would ever see and seeing Kimmie sucking one, made my dick rock hard. If you hadn't come in, I would have jerked off watching them."

Jake said: "Dam I wish I had seen that."

Kimmie had handed them both coffees and asked: "The special for both of you?"

They told her yes and she put in the order, then came back around the counter and pushed up Cheri's shirt again and asked the other guy: "Do you think these the best tits you have ever seen?"

Before he answered she started sucking one of Cheri's nipples again.

Jake asked Cheri: "Are you some kind of an exhibitionist slut?"

Cheri said: "Asshole until last month the Airforce considered me an officer and a lady."

Jake said: "I bet I out ranked you; I was a captain."

I said to him: "You lose, she was a Lieutenant Colonel when she retired I month ago."

Cheri said: "It's true l graduated the Academy at nineteen and was commissioned at graduation."

He said: "I heard about you; I am surprised you retired. The gossip was you would become the youngest general in the service. Why did you get out?"

She asked him: "You seem to know a lot about me you must you know who my last C.O. was. Let's just say the rumors about him are true, he promised me the promotion to full Colonel. If I did what he was rumored to demand from female underlings for promotions. I would get my promotion. He reneged after and told me I had to stay as in his command to get the promotion and be at his disposal sexually as long as he wanted, to get my promotion. So, I put in my papers."

Jake asked her: "Why do you admit it?"

She told him: "Because he is the one that abused his authority and could be court marshaled. I was just one of his victims and there are a lot of us and the stupid bastard always said to keep the condom to remember him by. His third victim started to contact every female that served in his command office to warn us and said to keep the condom if we gave in. The plan is to wait till he is up for his promotion from Brigadier to Major General to go public. That way it can not be swept under the rug."

He asked her: "Since you know firsthand, is it true his nick name is not about his huge feet."

She said: "If you are referring to his cock? Yes, that black thing is over a foot long and no I didn't take the whole thing. That is the last I will say about him with you."

The place got busy and we left.

Back at my place I asked her: "So, you have this guy's cum stored in a condom?"

She told me: "No, I don't have it, I sent it to the lawyer that has my notarized statement whose sperm is in the condom and the circumstance of how it got there. The date it was produced and how it was produced and the reason why it happened. Along with his signed order approving my promotion that he didn't send. I also included the recording I made of him telling me what I had to agree to for him to submit the promotion form. All the samples are frozen in a storage facility waiting to be used to take him down."

It was then I told her about Laura's graving for black cocks. And being a paid whore and video queen.

Cheri asked me: "Have you ever seen her videos?"

I told her: "No, but I have the only copies as far as I know."

She asked: "Can I watch them."

I asked her: "Why to help you remember what a huge black cock feels like?"

She laughed and said: "Fuck no, it was not pleasant and hurt like hell. I want to see if she was able to take the whole thing. I couldn't come close and frankly I never want to try again."

I asked her: "So, you tried to take all of it?"

She said: "Yes, I did, other girls I knew were into black guys and loved their big cocks. For them it was both the taboo aspect and the size. I didn't think of it as taboo and was looking forward to enjoying a huge cock. That he was black didn't play in to it, but it hurt right from the start. The head was so big I couldn't get it in my mouth and it took him several minutes and a lot of lube to get in my pussy. He only got in about six inches and I couldn't take any more. He ended up tit fucking me to get off. I took off the condom and I knew he would tell me to keep it.

We did it in his office so, when he went to clean up and use his private restroom I made a copy of the promotion form. I left the copy and took the original."

I asked: "So, tonight are we going to Kimmie's or where are we doing this?"

She said: "I thought here since you have a king size bed. Even though mom is going to be at Harry's I only have a twin bed. Is that ok to do it here?"

I said: "Yes, that way I can get on the bed for a close-up view of her eating your pussy and if you like it enough, I get a close-up view of you eating your first pussy,"

She asked me: "Are you going to fuck both Kimmie and myself?

I replied: "Only if you are ok with me having sex with her. If you are not I won't even if she begs me to."

She told me: "You should know this about me, I don't believe in monogamy, I need to be free to have sex with others. Can you live with that?"

I told her: "With Laura she cheated she was not open and honest with me. It was a betrayal and that was the problem, if she had been honest about her addiction and her graving for black men. I may still have divorced her, but I would not have felt betrayed. I am older and there is no way I can satisfy you every time you are horny and I accept you will need others to keep you satisfied. Correct me if I am wrong, you want to be in more than a sexual friendship with me."

She replied: "Yes, I want us to be more than friends that have sex. If you will allow me, I will move in with you. Now what are your rules about when I need more sex than you can give me?"

I told her: "You tell me in advance when you can, if not as soon after as is possible. Never here unless I am also present active or passive. Before you I was only ever with Laura. I knew you were with your husband and the black general. I don't need and exact number, but how many others have there been?"

She said: "I was hoping that wouldn't come up, but since it has. More than fifty and less than a hundred. I never kept track as I didn't see the point. Does that shock or upset you?"

I smiled and said: "No, not at all you are a hot and obviously a very sexual woman. Just one thing was any of your encounters recorded? The reason I asks is I want to be prepared if someone comes up to me and says. I saw your girl in a porno last night."

She smiled and said: "Yes, several times, but after my partner at the time and I watched them, we deleted them since being we were both in the service, we could be court marshaled if they got out. So, you don't have to worry about that. If you want, we can make some of our own."

I said: "Now all our secrets are in the open with each other."

She made a face and said: "I don't know if I should share this with you. Give me a few minutes I need to make two phone calls."

She took her phone out and left the room. I could here her talking and realized she was talking to her mother. She must have moved farther away because I stopped hearing what she was saying. Then I heard her as she say I will let you know."

She walked into the doorway and said: "Mom has been doing web shows with guys to make money. That is how she met Harry; he was her biggest fan. He is ok with her still doing it in fact he sits off camera watching her during her shows. Before you ask yes, they are sex shows and she is very good at it I have seen her. The second call I made was to my sister Leanne. She and Ken are swingers and she asked me if I ever was able to have sex with you to ask you if you would like to join them with me at a swinger's party. I told her I would call her back after I asked you to let her know your answer. So, you want to go with them to the party it is Saturday night and you would get to fuck Leanne. "

I asked: "You will fuck Ken?"

She said: "I already fucked him last time I was on leave; at a party they took me to and several other guys."

I was thinking the pros and cons when Cheri grabbed my cock which was rock hard and said: "Forget your brain your cock has said yes. Now let's get out of these clothes and fuck like rabbits."

I said: "If we do, I may not be able to last long tonight."

She said: "Not to worry Kimmie is bringing Viagra for you. She wants to be sure you can fuck her after you do me."

After these last few years of only having porn and my hand. All this sex is libel to kill me but at least I will go out with a smile.

I went to go down on her when she stopped me and got off the bed. She was at the dresser and I couldn't see what she was doing. Then she moved away and I saw she had set up her phone to record us having sex. Before she got on the bed, she asked for my phone so she could record me eating her pussy. After I got her off several times we switched and she handed me the phone to record her sucking my cock. She didn't let me cum so I would shoot a big load in her pussy. She wanted a shot of it leaking out of her. She rode me reverse cow girl and I loved the view. Seeing her asshole, I wondered I she had ever been fucked there. I shifted the phone to my left hand and started to play with her asshole with my middle finger. She moaned so; I moved it so I could spit on her asshole. Then I moved my finger back and started to push it in her. She seemed to be into it so I worked it in and out. I could also feel my cock fucking her.

When I felt I was about to cum I removed my finger just as I shot my load inside her. As soon as I finished, I pulled out and the cum started to leak out. When it seemed to stop, I told her, and stopped the recording on the phone. She moved back and I felt her licking up the cum that leaked out of her. Then she started sucking mt cock and surprised me by placing her just fucked pussy on my mouth.

This was something I had never done, but thought why not it is mine not someone else's. I found I didn't mind it and felt this was something we would do often. After we watched both videos and I loved seeing her having sex.

The one thing she said was: "Before you do anything with my ass again, I need to clean out so you don't get shit on your cock."

There was my answer, she does take it in the ass. Then I wondered, I liked the feeling of my finger in her ass against my cock. How would it feel to be in one of her holes while another cock is in the other. Has she ever done that and if not, how do I get he to try it. Other that the drugs if Laura had been honest with me, we may still be together. No, we wouldn't she loved being sold for sex as much as she loves black cock.

Then I wondered, Cheri's mom does sex shows on web sites for money. Does Leanne and her husband do it also. Will Cheri want to do it as well, if she does how do I feel about that, is it a deal breaker for me. It is being paid for sex, just not with another person. I realized first I had to figure out am I falling in love with her or is it just lust for a girl twenty years younger than me. If I love her, can I accept her doing sex shows for money. Or if it is just lust, I feel why not let her do it. Then I realized no matter which it was. I had no right to tell her what she could or couldn't do. Unless we were married, if I asked her would she want to be married to someone that much older than her.

I went to join her in the shower and after we got dressed to go back to the diner just to hang out.

12