Cheri Ch. 03

Story Info
Cheri's mom and sister get involved.
4.9k words
4.38
4.3k
5
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us got a cab and on the way, Cheri called Kimmie and filled her in and invited her to join us at my house.

Juan asked: "Is that the Kimmie that works for the agency?"

Cheri told hm: "Yes, she is how we learned about Jake and Cyd's business. Have you been with her before?"

He said: "No, but I have wanted to spend time with her since I first met her."

I reminded Cheri: "We are supposed to go to that party Saturday night with your sister and her husband."

She said: "I know and when you seemed to be day dreaming, I told Cyd I wasn't available on Saturday. What was that about?"

I told her: "I was reliving watching you and that Yvette recorded it, I am hoping we can get a copy of it."

She said: "I didn't know it was recorded; I didn't agree to that."

Juan told her: "Did you sign anything before you went into the play room?"

She told him: "We signed something to do with we were clean and drug free."

He said: "It was also a consent agreement to be recorded. Everything that happens in that room and the showers is recorded. The clints pay to watch the videos and we get royalties when they do if we are in the video they watch."

She asked him: "So, people will be watching me with the three of you using my body all at the same time and what you did before that and after?"

He replied: "Everything."

I told her: "It is a shame it won't be out for the world to see. You were hotter that any porn star I have every seen. Maybe you should do that instead of escort work."

Juan told her: "You could do both, a couple of the girls do and one guy does as well."

She said: "I need to talk to my mother about it."

I asked: "How do you think she will take you being an escort?"

She told us: "She suggested it to me when I learned she was doing sex shows on the internet."

Juan said: "Your mother has sex on the web?"

She told him: "Yes, but only solo so far."

We arrived at my house and as I paid the cabbie, they went to the porch to wait for me to open the door. As we were going in Kimmie showed up.

She said: "Juan, Cheri said someone was coming with them I am glad to see it is you."

He replied: "So am I, I have been wanting to get together with you since we first met."

I asked: "Is anybody hungry?"

Everi body said they were so we discussed what we all wanted. Chinese was the winner. The best place didn't deliver to my neighborhood so I volunteered to go and get it. I was back forty-five minutes later. And set the food out on the kitchen counter and got out paper plates and plastic flatware. That way we didn't have to do dishes later. I found the others in my bedroom Juan on his back with Kimmie sitting on his face and Cheri riding him.

Cheri looked over at me and smiled. God, I love this woman, watching her having sex is as much a pleasure for me as having sex with her. It must be my age that I accept her for who she is. I began to wonder if I was this age when Laura started to go wild, would I have felt the same. Then I realized with Laura it was the betrayal I couldn't stand. With Cheri it is all out in the open, there is no cheating.

I asked them: "Do you want to take a break or should I put the food in the oven on very low to keep it warm?"

The girls both said they wanted to eat. Juan couldn't say as his mouth was filled with Kimmie's pussy. When Cheri moved off Kimmie leaned down and sucked Cheri's pussy juice off Juan's cock. Before we started to eat Cheri asked me for my laptop. I got it and unlocked it for her, she typed something and turned it so we could see. I knew right away what she did. The screen showed one of her mother's web shows that can be accessed on her site. Kimmie aske her: "Who is that?"

Cheri smiled and said: "That is my hot MILF mother, what do you think?"

Juan said: "Honey you are a MILF, your mom is a GILF. Does she need a costar I would love to enjoy doing her."

She told him: "She has a boyfriend and he is not interested in being in her shows, but he wants to watch her with someone while he watches off screen. My man here has an invite if he wants it."

Kimmie asked: "Would she be interested in being with a woman? I would love to have sex with her on screen or off."

Juan asked: "Do you have any sisters that are as sexy and open minded as your mom?"

Cheri told him: "My sister Leanne and her husband are swingers and we are going to a party with them Saturday night. My other sister Sue is engaged and I don't know if she is as open minded. Mom or Leanne may know, enough chit chat I need a cock in my cunt.

Before we left the kitchen Kimmie handed me a Viagra and I thanked her. Cheri told me she had already given one to Juan. I tried my best to keep up with Juan, but his staying power to hold off shooting his load was amazing to see. I came four times before I need to rest, my cock was still hard by I was worn out. Even still I loved watching Cheri having fun. Even with the escort work she will need many others to keep her satisfied. She must be tested regularly as part of her employment with Cyd and Jake as do Kimmie and Juan. I was told that her sister and brother in-laws' group are all tested and we got tested already so we can attend the party. I hope there are more guys that work with Juan and Rick to keep her happy.

May be doing porn the actors are all tested or doing web shows like her mother with guys that are tested and well hung. Just the thought of watching her doing that I am ready to fuck again. I grabbed her phone and opened the video call app and dialed her sister.

When she answered I turned the phone to show what was happening and said: "Are you two busy, want to join in?"

Leanne said: "So I guess she finally fucked you, but I didn't think she was that opened minded. Who are the other two?'

I said: "The girl is Kimmie from the diner we eat at. The guy is Juan he is an escort at the place your sister is going to work at."

She said: "So, she took mom's suggestion about being an escort?"

I told her: "She found out Kimmie is one part time and what she makes. That and the fact your mother suggested it, she starts Friday night."

She then asked: "What is the deal with you and her?"

I told her: "I asked her to marry me and she said yes."

She then asked me" "You are ok being married to a whore?"

I replied: "You have fucked how many men that are not your husband? "

She said: "I don't know if I had to guess well over a hundred."

I told her: "The difference between you and her, is she is smart enough to get paid for it. I loved watching her doing three guys at the same time a few hours ago. I think the term is air tight, each did her in her ass, mouth, and cunt before they feed her their cum."

She said: "Why did you say cunt that is crude."

I told her: "As I understand it sluts like yourself have pussies. Whores have cunts and that is what she now calls it. So, are you coming over?"

She said: "My husband isn't home and I don't play without him."

I asked: "Would he be ok if you just came over to watch?"

I told her: "If you get to turned on, Kimmie will eat you out to calm you down."

She said: "I don't do women."

I said: "I didn't say anything about you doing her, she will do you. Or Cheri could do you instead, she loves eating pussy now that Kimmie taught her."

She said: "That is incest you are disgusting,"

I told her: "I wasn't this way till two nights ago when your sister knocked on my door in just a raincoat. Took it off and pulled down my pajama pants and inhaled my cock. Now that I think about it, incest is a relative matter. By the way it won't be the first time I will be married to a whore. Laura became a whore after Jack died and hid it from me, she was a drug addict as well. The drugs started after she became a whore."

Leanne asked me: "Is that why she moved out?"

I told her the truth: "No, she went to prison for possession with the intent to distribute. I came home early and found her naked with three also naked black men and coke on a mirror on the coffee table. They were all passed out so I called the cops. One of the guys was her pimp and a dealer, Laura got two years and didn't fight me about the divorce."

She asked: "Was she only doing black guys?"

I told her: "Laura told me herself that she was addicted to her pimp's big black cock."

She then asked me: "Does my sister like black cock also?"

I said: "That is a question you should ask her yourself, why do you want to know?"

She told me: "I have been with three each at different parties. I felt awkward and kind of on the spot so, I didn't tell them no. The first two were enjoyable, but the last one I never want to see again. His cock was huge and he wasn't gentle, he just shoved it in and I thought he would rip me open. It was days before my pussy stopped hurting."

I told her: "Your sister had a similar experience you should talk to her about it. I will tell you the guy with us is a Hispanic black guy. He was one of the three from earlier and it was her idea to invite him. His cock is longer than she has had before, but his thickness seems to be to her liking."

Leanne said: "Wow, he just pulled out I see why she likes his cock so much. I have got to have some of that, I will call cucky and tell him to come to your house now so he can watch me being fucked by that cock."

I had to ask: "Why did you refer to your husband as cucky?"

She replied: "Because he is my cuckold husband, which is why I married him."

I asked: "Who's idea was it that he would be cuckold, I presume he isn't allowed to have sex with others without your consent?"

She told me: "He was the roommate of a guy I was dating in college my junior year. At a frat party the guy fucked me while his roommate watched. I was drunk just enough to be ok with it. After my date shot his load, he left not caring that I hadn't gotten off yet. Next thing I knew his room mate was eating my freshly cum filled pussy. I dumped the other guy and cucky and I have been together ever since."

I asked: "How did the other guy take that?"

She told me: "After he left, he went after my sister Sue who was also at the party. Sue was a freshman and has a hair trigger when she is being fucked. He is who she is engaged to."

I said: "So, call your hubby and see if he can get away from what ever he is doing and come over. Juan and I both took Viagra, so we cand keep the three of you ladies happy. What about hubby is he allowed to sample your sister or Kimmie?"

She laughed and said: "Only if I let his cock out of his cock gage, but he can eat the cum from their pussies."

She hung up to call her husband and called me back a few minutes later and said: "He will be there in an hour and told me he is ok with me starting without him."

I told her: "The door is unlocked just come in."

Fifteen minutes later she arrived with her mother in tow, I was not expecting that. I started to cover my cock and balls with my hands. When Jan Cheri's mom said: "Don't cover yourself on my account. Besides aren't you suppose to have sex with me on one of my web shows?"

I moved my hands and said: "Cheri mentioned something about that."

She then said: "Laura never told me what a nice cock you have. Had I known I would have snagged you when the whore went to jail."

I asked her: "You knew she was a whore, just so I have it straight. By whore you knew she had sex for money?"

She smiled and told me: "Yes, I knew right after she first went to work and let her black supervisor fuck her. He called her into his office and took out his cock and she melted tight then and there. He owned from then on and when he started pimping her she tried to get me to join her as one of his whores."

I said: "Well I am glad you turned her down."

She said; "I almost didn't, I needed the money and was temped. But the night she asked me we were in the Holiday Inn at the bar. I told her I would think about it. She left and a woman a few stoles down approached me and asked to talk with me. She told me she had just finished a date with a rich business man. He took her to dinner and then she spent two hours in his room. She was paid six hundred for the date which officially end after dinner. Plus, two grand for the sex, you have a killer body and with the right makeup and clothes you can make just as much. That one you were talking to is already burning out, she is on drugs most likely cocaine and if she doesn't OD either a trick or her pimp will go to far and kill her.

Take this card it is the woman I work for; she screens her clients and has many connections to protect you. If you are willing to be paid for sex, at least get what you are worth. I did it for several years till I was not that much in demand. That is when I started doing the internet shows."

Leanne said: "Mom."

She looked at my cock and back at her mother, Jan looked at my cock and back at her daughter. I realized what they were deciding so I put a hand on each of their shoulders and pushed them down.

Jan said: "Well this will be a first for me."

I asked: "Sucking a cock with one of your daughters?"

She replied: "Yes, that. but I was referring to sucking a cock with someone else."

I asked Leanne: "A first double blow job for you?"

She replied: "Hell no, I have even done it with cucky."

I had to know: "His cock or he sucked with you?"

Jan said: "My son in-law is a true cuckold and loves sucking Leanne's sex partners."

I said: "I guess this won't be the first time you will see one of your daughters having sex?"

She told me: "I have gone to several parties with Leanne and her cuckold. You may not know it, but I didn't give birth to Leanne and Sue."

I told her: "Cheri told me that, and that your prom date knocked you up and left town."

Leanne said: "Here or do you want to join the others?"

We went to my bed room and were greeted to the sight of Cheri being fucked dogy by Juan while she was eating Kimmie's pussy.

Jan asked me: "Do you know how long my girl has been eating pussy?"

I smiled and told her: "That girl she is doing taught her last night, besides her she ate out two other women today. That was during an interview to be an escort, she stats Friday.

Oh, and one more thing she and I are getting married."

She said: "So, are Harry and I, maybe we can get a two for one."

I lust had to know: "Is Sue as open minded as her sisters and yourself?"

She smiled and Leanne laughed as her mother told me: "Sue's fiancé comes from a very wealth family and she had to sign a prenup that covered from the day they got engaged. If she cheats, she gets nothing, if he cheats, she gets ten million. The thing is he is gay and his father would disown him if he found out. They have a butler driver because he lost his license for drunk driving. The driver is one of Sues fuck buddies as is the masseur that she has sessions with twice a week. He provides the same service for Sue's future mother in-law. He mom knows her son is gay and recamended the masseur."

I asked: "Does she also have a prenup?"

Jan said: "She doesn't need it the money is hers.:

I had a thought and said: "What prevents the mother exposing Sue's affair with the masseur?"

Leanne said: "Sue has pictures and video of the son with men before and after they got engaged. His mother would do anything to keep her son's secret. Which is why the mother doesn't want her husband to find out. The pompous ass wouldn't care what it did to his wife and son, the man never thinks before he acts."

I asked: "Besides the diver and the masseur does she ever have sex with any other men?"

Leanne said: "Don't worry when she finds out Cheri, mom, and I have all had sex with you she will want a turn."

I reminded them: "I haven't had sex with the two of you yet."

I stood where Cheri could see them sucking my cock and called her to look who had joined us. She raised her head and when she saw her mom she said: "I guess you couldn't wait to have sex with my man. By the way I start being a whore Friday."

Her mom told her: "I already no and how do you feel about a double wedding?"

Cheri said: "And a double bachelorette party."

Jan went back to sucking my cock with Leanne and the talking was over for now. Cheri was a great cock sucker and Leanne was no slouch either, but their mom was something in a class above then both. The things she did with her tongue and the way she hummed was incredible. I had heard the term Hummer before but always thought it just meant a blow job. I didn't think it could get any better than this, but it did when she started pushing a finger up my ass. She was massaging my prostate and the feeling caused me to cum and flood her mouth. She quickly took my still shooting cock out of her mouth and into Leanne's. In doing so Leanne got cum on her face. Jan stood up and started to kiss me sharing my cum with me in doing so.

When my cock stopped shooting cum Leanne stood up and her mom licked my cum from her face. If it wasn't for the Viagra I would have been done for the day. I had to wonder which one of them I would get to fuck first. We moved to a spot on the bed and Jan pushed me down on my back, she mounted me and slowly started to ride my cock. Leanne then sat on my face and I feasted on her bald pussy.

Juan said to Cheri: "I realize the older one is your mom, but who is the other one?"

She told him: "That is my sister Leanne and she is as big a slut as mom and myself. I have one more sister her name is Sue and I hope she shows up too."

Kimmie said: "If you two are going to keep talking, I'm going to get something to eat other than pussy and cum."

Kimmie and Cheri went to the kitchen. Juan took that as his opportunity to sample Leanne's oral skills and stood on the bed and offered her his cock. I pushed Jan's upper body to the side so I could watch Leanne enjoying Juan's cock. She took him balls deep right away and stayed down on it for a few seconds.

When she came up for air, I asked her: "How dose your sister's pussy taste on his cock?"

She jerked Juan's cock as she said: "It is not the first time I have sucked a cock after it was in a pussy. I am not into women and have never had sex with one or had one go down on me."

Jan looked over her shoulder and said: "You have no idea what you are missing out on, Especially having your clit licked by a woman as you are being fucked by a nice big cock. You told me your cuck does that, but a woman dose it so much better."

Leanne went back to sucking Juan's cock and a few minutes later Jan got off me and she motioned me to move around so Leanne could ride my cock. Of the three Leanne's pussy was the tightest, which surprised me as she had been fuck by more cocks than her sister and three of them according to her were well hung black men. She had control of her pussy muscles and felt like she was milking my cock. She needs to teach her sister and mom how to do that.

Cheri and Kimmie came back and Juan started to fuck Kimmie reverse cowgirl with Cheri licking them both. Leanne spun around so she was in the same position.

But when Jan went to lick us both Leanne said: "Mom no, that is incest."

Jan told her: "No, honey it isn't, I never adopted you and dad never adopted Cheri. There were financial reasons for that, I will explain them to you later. Now relax and enjoy a wonderful new experience."

I pulled Leanne back against my chest as Jan started to use her tunge on both of us. Several orgasms later Leanne needed a break and rolled off me. Jan took her place and rode me till I was about to cum. I didn't want to yet and stopped her so I could cool down. I looked over and saw Leanne had moved close to Cheri and was watching her licking Kimmie and Juan. Juan tensed up and shot his load in Kimmie. Cheri pulled his cock out and offered it to her sister, who didn't hesitate to suck it clean. When she finished, she saw that Cheri wasn't moving in to do the same to Kimmie.

12