Cheri Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheri said to her: "Try it, if you don't feel you can finish after you try it, I will finish cleaning her cunt."

Leanne said: "I don't like that word."

Cheri told her: "Kimmie is a paid whore and I am one now when I agreed to do it. We have cunts that make money. Sluts like you have pussies."

Leanne hesitated for a few seconds before she leaned down and tasted Kimmie's just fucked cum leaking cunt. To her credit she didn't top till she finished the job. When she raised up Cheri kissed her with an open mouth and Leanne didn't flinch.

Leanne's husband had arrived just as she finished eating Kimmie's cunt clean. He didn't speak till she and Cheri broke their kiss, when he said: "That was so hot watching you eating pussy, will you please unlock my gage. I so want to fuck you right now; it has been a year since you last granted me that privilege."

Leanne told him: "Since we are short on men, I will unlock your gage. But you can only fuck me and you are not allowed to cum. Is that understood?"

He replied: "Yes, Mistress Leanne."

Wow he really was her cuckold, I wondered if he couldn't hold back what she would do to him. Cheri came over and pulled me aside, it was obvious she wanted to talk without the others hearing. We went to one of the other bedrooms to talk. Once inside she closed the door and turned to me and kissed me.

I asked: "Do you have something you want to talk about?"

She got serious and said: "Yes, two infect, one do you still want to marry me after what you have seen me doing and will keep doing? Two are you ok if we get married to have a double wadding with my mom and Harry?

I told her: "Yes, I still want to marry you and I am ok with a double wedding. But you must do one thing for me. Leanne can do wonderful things with the muscles in her pussy, you need to have her teach you how she does it. She should also teach your mom it will make Harry very happy."

She then told me: "I think I am done for now, let's order some pizza for everyone."

I ordered the pizza while Cheri went back to the bed room. When I joined her, I found Leanne and Kimmie pleasuring each other while Leanne's husband was sucking Juan's cock. Juan was very vocal calling him names and at times forcing his cock balls deep in the cuckold's throat. The thing was Leanne's husband was loving the abuse both verbally and physical. Cheri, her mom, and I were relaxing enjoying the show when the front door bell rang. I forgot about the pizza and though I put it on my Visa card, I was naked as were all the others.

Cheri asked me: "Did you charge it?"

I said: "Yes, but none of us is descent to get the door."

She said: "I'll get it seeing me like this will be part of his tip."

I said: "What if it is someone you know?"

She replied: "I hope it is, in fact someone that lusted for me in high school would be fun."

While we were talking about it we heard her mom yelled: "Pizza is in the Kitchen if you perverts are hungry."

Juan said to Leanne's husband: "Take a break cock sucker I am hungry; you can worship my cock while I eat."

Leanne and Kimmie stopped eating each other and Kimmie said: "We already had our desert, but I for one could eat something more nutritious."

We all headed to the kitchen and were greeted by the sight of Jan on her knees sucking the pizza guy's cock. The guy saw Cheri and said: "Wow, Cheri, I knew you had great tits, but I never thought I would be lucky enough to see them. Shit Leanne you're here too and I am also seeing another girl I have always wanted to see naked."

Leanne spoke first and said: "Tito you were always leering at me in high school, why didn't you ever ask me or any of the other girls out."

He replied: "Because I was always self-conscious about the size of my dick."

Cheri said to her mom: "Mom take it out of your mouth and let us see it."

Jan did as Cheri asked her and the three other women and Juan all said: "Holy shit that is one big cock."

His cock was at least eleven inches long and thick. I was amazed Jan could get it in her mouth never mind take as much of it as she did.

Kimmie said: "You must get a lot of pussy with that thing."

He told us: "I wish, I have only found one woman that was willing to let me try and fuck her. Most see it and say no way they are letting me fuck them. The one that did only let me get less than half in her when she stopped me. Most will jerk me off as they lick the head and let me cum in their mouths."

Jan said: "He told me he had a health screen last week that included blood work for STDs. And they came back clean."

I asked: "Why were you tested for STDs?"

He said: "It is a requirement for a job I am thinking about doing."

12