Cherished Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marjorie looked at Edith. "Isn't this exciting? The things Jeff has shown us." Her face was excited and engaged.

Edith looked at her friend and smiled at me. "He's made it a weekend to remember."

"Speaking of which, the weekend is almost over. I need to get back to London. I hope I can come back and see you both."

"You had better, or well come looking for you," said Marjorie. I gave her a goodbye kiss, and she was back on the screen soon after. "I'll write this weekend up it in my notebook so I don't forget." I wrote my name and phone number on a blank page.

Edith stood up. Her face searched mine. "You've got to go now?" I nodded. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me for ages. We weren't fooling anyone.

I cupped her cheek. "I'll go back first thing in the morning." Edith took my hand and led me through the garden into her house.

"Do you mind if we just go to sleep? I think we are both tired Jeff."

"Sure. Just hold me like you did last night." She stroked my hair while I lay my head on her shoulder. "How long has Marjorie got? Her forgetfulness."

"You know then?"

"I thought the notebook was odd, but then the way she looked at me first thing this morning. She didn't know who I was. It passed quickly, though."

Edith cuddled into me, and I hugged her. "Oh Jeff, it's so sad. Alzheimer's is such an awful disease. To steal your memory so you don't recognise loved ones. Its more than the victims who suffer." She looked up at me through tearful eyes. "I was worried about her. It took me six months to persuade her to see the doctor. He sent her for tests. The consultant says she's got a year to eighteen months. I see her every day. I think it's less."

"I'm so sorry, Edith. You are such a wonderful friend to Marjorie. But you should not have to take all that on your shoulders. What about her daughters?"

"They live up North. They are reluctant to take responsibility for their mum. I give them updates, but they have done nothing."

"That's lousy. Well, I'm here for you and Marjorie, for as long as you need me."

She looked up at me through glassy eyes. "You mean that, don't you?" I nodded. She straddled my hips and leaned over me. Her tears fell like rain on my face. Oh Jeff, hurry." She pulled up her nightdress and tugged at my pyjama bottoms. I sprung to attention, and she impaled herself. The nightdress came off, and I grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples as she ground her cunt into me. She moaned as if possessed. As if the burden of everything since her divorce has been released. I felt that tingling from the night before. Rivers of electricity coming down from my head and up from my feet to where we were joined. As I came, I pulled her head on to my chest and told her I loved her. She climaxed and involuntary spasms in her tight cunt drained everything I had to give.

***

I saw Edith and Marjorie about once a fortnight over the next year, but with video calling in between, we spoke every few days. Marjorie had taken to performing for the camera like a duck to water. I ordered a few bits from a sex shop for her birthday and she went the whole hog. More than once Edith walked in on her filming herself before posting on the internet to her sizable fan club. Some old ladies might do puzzles to keep their minds active, but Marjorie had other ideas.

Edith saw her every day and could see how quickly her memory was fading.

The end happened quickly. I'd been busy on an overseas job, so I'd missed my weekend with them. I got off the plane at Heathrow and saw four missed calls from Edith. She was tearful when we spoke. "On Jeff, it's awful. She used to forget me once a day but now I can go out of the room to make the tea and when I come back in, she'll say, `Oh that's nice love, who are you?'" Edith was at her wit's end.

"Stay with her, Edith. I'm coming right over." I phoned the boss to say I was taking a few days compassionate leave. I'd been working eighteen-hour days in Germany, so he was in no position to object.

I thought I'd prepared myself for the worse, but when Marjorie looked at me and asked if I was Edith's husband, it took me aback. I reminded her we met at a hotel and the day trips we'd all been on since then. But there was no spark of recognition. The lovely woman I'd known had almost slipped away.

"Why are you crying dear, has something happened?" Marjorie put a gentle hand on my arm and my heart broke.

We got her to bed, and I sat with Edith. She looked tired and drawn. "This stops here, Edith. She needs professional help. You need respite and her family need to take responsibility." I got the elder daughters' number from Edith and phoned her right away. I explained that I was a friend of both of them and I was concerned that her mother's deterioration was taking its toll on her friend who had taken on what Marjorie's family were reluctant to do. It did not go down well, and the woman slammed the phone down, but she phoned Edith later and heard all the things she had kept from her because Marjorie asked her to. The woman was ashamed and thanked Edith for her kindness.

I was there when she arrived to collect her mother two days later. She was shocked at how long it took Marjorie to recognise her. Her plan was to take her mother home, but with three young kids in the house she conceded a care home might be the only alternative. She would find one near to her home. Marjorie waved at us from the car as they drove off. She was oblivious that she would not see us again. I took Edith back in her house and we cried for ages.

I persuaded Edith to spend more time with me in London and that was fine for a while, but I worked long hours and she wanted her own things around her. We both had doubts we could make the relationship work long term. That was resolved when Edith received a tearful call from her daughter, whose husband walked out on his family following an affair with one of her daughter's friends. It was a cruel irony that mother and daughter should suffer the same fate. Off course, Edith had to go up to Leeds to support her; which reduced our relationship to furtive nights in a budget motel. It was not what either of us deserved and after a few months we parted tearfully but on good terms, glad we had known each other, and Marjorie of course.

***

That all happened five years ago, so you may wonder why I'm writing about it now? Well, it looks like history might repeat itself. My wife's sister came over two weeks back and I walked in on a teary conversation on why she couldn't find a good bloke like Tess, my wife had. Tess mouthed `give her a hug' and I did. I'm sorry to say my cock behaved inappropriately, and I pulled away. I thought Tess would be furious, but she just laughed. "He's always fancied you Angie, he thinks I don't notice, but I can read him like a book." I just kept quiet and Angie laughed nervously. "And you Angie, I've seen you check Jeff out. Don't forget you've been my sister all your life." We both protested innocence, and then Tess said something remarkable. "I know you both fancy each other, but I don't want you skulking behind my back, so go on."

"What do you mean, Tess?" I was sure it was a trap to see if I was a scumbag at heart.

"Your cock knows what to do, kiss her," said Tess.

I stood still, but Angie looked at her sister like she'd dared her. "I will, you know I will." She advanced on me, and the conflict between my desire for Angie and Tess's wrath played across my face.

I noticed the flush on Tess's neck and her nipples poking through her tee shirt. She wants me to do this? Angie put her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her short summer dress rode up and her lovely arse was I in my hands. I slipped a finger into her knickers. Tess came over and I expected a slap, but she just kissed her sister's neck and her hand joined mine in stroking Angie's soaked cunt. It all went haywire from there. With Angie hanging off me like a baby chimp, I took Tess's hand and dragged them both to the bedroom. The three of us fucked like porn stars for the next twenty-four hours.

In the middle of the night, I got up to get a bottle of water and listened to their conversation from the other side of the bedroom door.

"Do you think Jeffs' fucked two women before?"

"In his head perhaps," said Tess.

"But that thing with his balls. What a kinky turn on."

"He's just copying something he's seen on the internet. Did I tell you about the grey wig he likes me to wear occasionally? I think he's got an older woman thing."

"That's good, Tess. At least he won't run out on you for some young tart, like my bloke did."

"Yeh. But go easy on him when he comes back. I don't want to be a widow before my time."

"Maybe he thinks it's his only chance."

"Let's tell him he's on a three-month trial."

Don't miss your next bedtime story.

Devotion and duty blurb

To lessen the pain at their loss of a beloved sister and wife, Victoria and Frank agree to dispose of Jessica's effects together. They come across letters to both of them with Jessica's instructions that they read them separately, then talk.

Will Frank and Victoria understand Jessica's motives when they know her terrible secret? Will they be able to forgive her and find happiness together as Jessica hopes with her dying wish?

Read Jessica's story and decide what you would do.