Cherlyn Becomes Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing to me?" Cherlyn rasped, eyes watering, trying to catch up.

"Nothing for you to worry about. Fetch the measure!" Dr Amir said, dropping her back up on the table. "Chop-chop now, Cherry, we don't have all day to deal with you!"

Cherlyn wasn't being asked to do anything, but they still managed to make her feel inadequate, as if nothing she could do was good enough, small and weak and helpless, diminutive at best when directly compared to them. A foot measure was slapped up against her small foot, a measurement taken, while Dr Amir declared.

"Flat feet! Chubby ankles! Next!"

A set of callipers, in Dr Sing's hands, was dug into her stomach, which she had thought was slim before but somehow dragged out fat she had not known she was there. The doctors laughed aloud and shook their heads.

"This British sausage should eat fewer crumpets!"

"What?" Cherlyn bristled. "No! I'm not fat, how dare you speak that way to me? Ugh!"

They hauled her bodily onto the scales, a height measure drawn up to the point of her head, measuring her at one-hundred-and-twenty-five pounds in weight and four feet eleven inches in height, though her cheeks heated up indignantly.

"Whatever could you need all this for, I --"

"Oh, the little hobbit wants to say something," Dr Amir laughed. "Maybe I'd listen to her if she wasn't so chubby, little pork sausage bursting out of her own skin!"

They laughed raucously as humiliation burned through her, her cheeks redder than ever, jaw dropping. Yet no words of fury leapt to her lips, contained within her body, thrown off-balance by the frenetic nature of the physical exam. If anything could have thrown a person off their game, let alone Cherlyn, it was most certainly that.

"Lorel! Lafawna!"

Dr Amir said with a wide smile, clapping his hands. As if they had only been waiting around the corner to be summoned, the large African American ladies reappeared, dressed cleanly and freshly once more, though their breasts were still easily on show, the cleavage exposed to a huge extent. Still, there was a stark contrast in the others being clothed, however they chose to dress, and her being naked, shivering.

Dr Amir smiled as he nodded in Cherlyn's general direction.

"Taking this Cherry woman to be scrubbed, this fake tan needs to come off -- all of it! She cannot possibly perform with all of that still stuck to her!"

"On it, doc!"

Lafawna grabbed Cherlyn by the scruff of her neck, though the woman thrashed and wailed, a truly ungodly sound that had no purpose in ever coming out of a human mouth.

"Let me go! I'm not standing for this! It's time for me to go to makeup -- you can't possibly think that I'm going to let you go through with this humiliation!"

Cherlyn's words may as well have not been said at all for all the good they did as they hauled her into a new room, tossed into a shallower tub of steaming water. It was not as hot as the first, giant bathtub that they had launched her into, though she still shrieked as the hot water practically scalded her, the room set up with beauty products. She knew well enough, from her treatment so far, that that did not at all mean that things in there were going to go smoothly.

The woman howled as she was attacked seemingly from all sides, Lafawna's and Lorel's breasts squashing and rubbing against her, for they did not mind hauling her up in either of their arms to hold her body steady for them. The scrubbing brushes, long handles with short, rough bristles, raked all over her body, from her shoulders to her foot, though her little feet danced back and forth, trying to avoid them. They tickled as much as they harshly raked, Cherlyn gasping, once again red in the face, and not solely from the heat of the water.

"Agh! You can't do this to me! Get me out! I was washed!"

But her pleading like that, despite the brewing fury in her gut, didn't help. She didn't know why she thought, in some small way, that it would help, not as Lorel raked her hands over with harsher cleaning product, stripping off her nail polish that had not been taken care of previously. It seemed that there was a lot more of her to clean, that the initial washing had been to cleanse her skin and her private parts more than anything else, though a sick twist of humiliation curled and twisted in her guts at the thought of all that had happened with the bars of soap, much less anything else...

"Stay still now, Cherry!" Lafawna admonished her when she tried to rip her hands and feet too away. "You've got to stay still so that we can get you all scrubbed up for the show!"

"I'm not Cherry! Agh -- what you are doing?"

But no one owed her an explanation as the gel polish was rubbed from her toenails too, streaming into the water and dissolving, her soles scrubbed even as she fought to yank her feet away. Cherlyn had never really been ticklish before, but it was hard not to be when her feet were being attacked like that!

What they did do, however, was make sure that every tiny little bit of her fake tan was gone, the high-quality tan that she had lied through her teeth time after time again and told everyone was real. It wasn't Cherlyn's fault that there were high standards for stars in her line of work!

Her face was the worse, rubbing with the brushes until she swore they had broken skin, not even able to allow a stream of curses to flow by her lips when she was so bruised, so broken, shaking in her own skin. Tears finally streamed down her face, though they were swiped away by the crude, coarse bristles, no marks left at all on her skin until she was left clean and red and scraped raw all over.

"There you go, Cherry, dear -- now you can come out!"

Cherlyn shook terribly, not even correcting them, weakly allowing them to take her red-raw body from the shallow tub, so red that someone would not have been at all out of sorts in mistaking her for a lobster, though Cherlyn didn't want to think about that. But she had to hang on in there, had to show them all that she was the best of the bets, that she was very much so not someone to be trifled with, whatever the hell it was that they all thought of her.

She was not going to give up the fight, not when she could, in the end, stalk out of there with her head held high, her adoring fans loving her and a fat paycheque in her bank account -- yes.

"Urf -- hey! Be careful with my hair!"

They sat her down on a stool, still butt naked, but Cherlyn only scowled, crossing her arms over her chest, pulling back some semblance of dignity. But she was no longer a woman who could easily command a household and a crowd, her hair combed back so that her big ears were exposed, still sticking out from the sides of her head as they always had, a soft cream rubbed into her skin.

She swallowed a groan. That cold cream had no right at all feeling as good as it did. Damn it... It did help somewhat, easing the burn of her skin, but Cherlyn did not notice how it revealed her natural skin too, her body in its natural state. How that looked, however, would only come to be properly seen later.

She pretended to be professional, sitting with her back ramrod straight and proud -- at least until Lafawna scooped her up in her arms as if she was a baby. Cherlyn gasped and protested too late in her arms, cradled against Lafawna's huge bosom, though the heat of the larger woman bore through her, reminding her, once again against her will, just how small and weak and helpless she was against the other women there.

But she would do it, prove them all wrong. It was nothing she hadn't done before.

"Mwah!"

Lafawna grinned, planting a huge kiss on Cherlyn's lips, handling her as if she weighed nothing at all. Cherlyn fought, squirming, but there seemed to be nothing that she could do even against the wriggling, wet force of Lafawna's tongue as it demanded entrance to her mouth. Her larger, plumper lips, all naturally and beautifully so, enveloped Cherlyn's as she forced her tongue deeply into Cherlyn's mouth.

"Mmmph! Mmmngggghhh... Nnnngghhh!"

Cherlyn's muffled sounds of protests were easily quelled, Lafawna merely squeezing her more tightly to her body to keep her in check, all where she was supposed to be. But that was not even the most humiliating part, not as her body was crushed from the other side by Lorel's strong bulk, her soft breasts squeezing into her, holding her in place while Lorel took advantage of the moment. Leaning in close, she slipped her tongue into Cherlyn's ear, corkscrewing it in and around. The inside and the outside of her ear were both fair game to the woman and Cherlyn was so lost in the moment, dizzy and dazed, that she did not even realise that, finally, she was being carried into the studio.

It wouldn't help her one bit.

Viviana and her team gasped audibly and Cherlyn could not help herself from quailing into Lafawna's tits, some part of her seeking solace from one who had taken advantage of her even then.

"Ahhhh -- no! This can't be what we're working with!"

Cherlyn grunted as she was forced to stand, though her legs were wobblier than she would have honestly liked them to be, naked from head to toe in her natural form and body. She'd done so much to herself over the years that Cherlyn didn't even want to consider.

But there she was, Viviana, Kobe and Seb standing there with their jaws dropped, Lafawna and Lorel flanking her on either side, though they were very much not the bodyguards that Cherlyn would have liked for herself. There was no one to protect her there, only herself, but even that was not enough.

Four feet eleven inches: that was all her height came to without her heels, standing small and diminutive, as if she was never able to make her voice heard. Her hair was naturally ginger, every bit of the natural colour stripped out of it, though she had not realised that so much of it was gone. Her ears stuck out and on show, no one able to hide that they were there, her breasts, well... They were on the flatter side without her bras and clothes to accentuate them, her hair still damp, highlighting the scrawniness of her shoulders.

Cherlyn stared behind them at her reflection in the mirror, seeing herself changed for the very first time. Everything had been taken from her, rendering her something else entirely, even if it was, physically at least, who she really was. But wasn't it her right too to change her body as she pleased whenever she pleased? She hid her chest, of course, with both hands, though anyone looking at her would have to know that her breasts were nowhere near as large as her clothes had given the illusion of before.

Yet she was so different that those standing there could barely believe that she was the same person, so short, so plain, as if her body was so riddled with imperfections that to see her escalate to stardom was completely and utterly unheard of, something that could never have ever, not even the once, become a possibility.

"Here you go, Viviana."

Lorel handed Viviana the chart from the two doctors, the scalp cream and throat spray that had been "prescribed for her", along with her wedding and engagement rings. Frankly, the latter two were not anything that Cherlyn was going to need again, but Lorel and Lafawna could not keep hold of them, despite their positions there.

"Hey -- those are mine! Give them back right now!"

Cherlyn lunged for them, though was torn between grabbing for her belongings and covering herself up, hands moving from her breasts and crotch where she had been, at the very least, attempting to maintain some sense of modesty. Yet all was revealed and she bared everything to their naked eyes as the room rang with guffaws.

"What -- is that all you have on your chest?" Viviana laughed hard, almost tottering over from the sheer mirth of the moment. "I thought you were, like, a double-D or something! Gawd, that shows you what a good bra can do, hey? I didn't look all that closely at those flat titties earlier!"

"I'm not Cherry! Give that back to me! And give me my clothes right now!"

She tried to act like she was commanding, as if she was still on top, even though everything about her had been revealed and was on show. It didn't matter, truly, that she wasn't wearing makeup or anything -- she was still Cherlyn! Her nudity, however, she could have done without, embarrassment flowing through her, heat up her cheeks and crawling down her neck in a red flush.

She hadn't known before that it was possible to feel as embarrassed as she did, for the reality of her body, not truly, had not been shown during the process. She had been an object to all of them there, the next item to check off their list, though it had not mattered to anyone that she was naked, not the whole time. Yet it was Cherlyn's humiliation over the entire process that made that poignant, that made it the worst thing in the room as she tried, even then, to scramble for her rings. If she got her rings back into her hands and onto her fingers, maybe that would make everything better, even in some small way.

"Look -- she's got a crooked toe!"

"Does she even have a nail on that one -- ew, gross!"

"Cherry, why didn't you tell us you were so flat-chested? We'll have to get you a super-duper bra now!"

"That's a freckle on her butt, that's a freckle on her butt -- quick, Seb! Take a picture!"

Kobe giggled and danced from one foot to the other with sheer glee at the revelation she had found, though it should never have been pointed out, not like that. It was just a big freckle, one that was big enough to be a birthmark, yet there was nowhere Cherlyn could turn to get their eyes off her, even though her hands were back over her breasts and crotch, hiding herself the best she could. Of course, it was not enough, not even when she hunched forward and squeezed her thighs together, ginger hair dangling around her ears.

"How did you get away with having thin lips like that, Cherry?" Viviana laughed mean-spiritedly, poking at her face. "Oh my god... Were you always wearing eyebrow filler? That's messed up! So messed up..."

"And she's got a saggy butt too -- didn't you need surgeries to fix this arse before?"

Kobe seemed particularly vindictive and agile, the woman seeming to dominate through her agility alone, eyes cruel and dancing. She prodded at Cherlyn's softer bits, the bits of her body that she tried to cover up, yanking her hands out from her breasts so that they, even then, could get a better look at them.

"And your hair! God!"

That had Seb laughing the hardest of all, the photographer wiping tears from his eyes.

"All of it... Extensions! What did you think was going to happen when we had to strip everything back to your blank slate, Cherry? We thought you were going to be pretty -- and this is what we got?"

Cherlyn backed off, lips open and closing, their eyes no her, all over her, though there were too many imperfections on her body for her to hide all of them at once, as much as Cherry would have liked to. They were all small things that made up a body, but the big stars and pop stars expected so much more from people, especially from women. She faltered for the first time, lost for words, thinking repeatedly that she was not Cherry, that she was Cherlyn.

I'm not Cherry, I'm Cherlyn.

Like that was going to do her any good. It wasn't even any kind of mantra for her to fall back on, bristling and drawing her shoulders up tall again. But if she was Cherlyn, that meant that she didn't have to take any of their shit either!

Viviana rubbed the back of her hand across her forehead, bubbles of laughter still bursting from her lips as she surveyed her chart.

"This... You... This is what is considered the so-called hottest thing in England?" Viviana chortled. "You're just a hobbit, so short and tiny! And your weight -- didn't you know that you were supposed to go on a diet for this? Did you think you were too posh to need it, hm, Cherry? Aw, that would be sweet if it wasn't so sad!"

Cherlyn growled, spitting back verbally.

"What are you to talk? You couldn't afford even proper eyelash extensions!"

"Oooohhh, you think you're a sassy one, don't you?" Viviana said, pouncing as if she was relishing being in a position to take Cherlyn (or Cherry) down another peg, a vicious glint in her eyes. "But you're nothing here. Why don't we take another look at your chart, shall we?"

The others crowded her as Viviana read, making fun of everything from her physical exam.

"Mapping on the tongue, hair loss already -- goodness, Cherry! No wonder you needed those extensions! They were the only thing that made you look at least somewhat like a normal persona -- and that's saying a lot!"

Cherlyn squealed and yanked herself away, but they were all there, Lafawna, Lorel, Seb and Kobe, everyone circling her, pressing in, towering and looming as if they were much, much taller than her. Truth be told, Cherlyn did feel smaller than ever before them, especially as she swore and they shoved her head down, forcing her to take another dose of scalp cream directly onto her bare head, her thin hair not doing much to protect it.

"Get the fuck off me! I don't need that, don't need any of it! What is wrong with you people?"

"Oh, nothing is wrong with us, Cherry, just you, it's all wrong with you," Viviana said, flipping the page of Cherlyn's chart. "You have freckles too -- tut-tut-tut. Ginger and freckles, you're a walking sun hazard, and with all that fake tan on... Did you think going around like an Oompa-Loompa from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was going to make you look any more attractive? It would take a lot more makeup than what you had on, girl, to make you look anything like anyone a man would want to be with!"

Lorel yanked her head back as Lafawna pulled at her ears, the others pulling at them, blowing in them, the cold shocks sending her squealing, Cherlyn hating the high-pitched tone of her cries all the while. Yet she had to try, had to try to get away from them and show them what she was made of, even though things had already spiralled far, far out of her control. If she had been an outsider looking in, she would have known better when to make her escape than she did right then, but she was not to know, not as a person so wrapped up in the moment that she didn't know where to turn.

"Ah!"

Her ear was pulled.

"Ugh!"

Someone blew in her face and then her ear, cold air blasting her uncomfortably.

"Get off me!"

And yet they were relentless, making fun of the size of her feet as Lorel hefted her squirming, fighting, red-faced body up in her arms so that they could all get a better look at them. They weren't even very nice feet and she'd had a foot model substitute for her in that film, but the curl to her toes was even more unattractive up close.

"Gawd," Seb exclaimed, making a face as they yanked out her kicking feet. "How do you even walk this flat? Are you a duck or something? Quack-quack-quack!"

Heat seared into her cheeks as a snarl leapt unbidden from her lips, not pretty at all, though Cherlyn did not know what else to do. Even then, she could only do something, could only try, could only fight to squirm free, though her small, petite body didn't seem effective at all against the might of those that dominated her. Kobe lifted her foot as if curious as to its shape, how that could be possible, giggling and pointing with the tip of a finely manicured nail.

"Gosh, Seb, you're right," she agreed, eyes wide. "And she even has cankles too! I thought that was just a thing in films and stuff! I mean... Who honestly has cankles anymore? You're meant to be a popstar, Cherry, but what kind of star in any place has cankles, of all things?"

Cherlyn screamed and ripped her feet back, though nothing could ease down the blush from her cheeks, how it felt like her world, the world that she had known for too long, was crumbling around her. The scalp cream had been smeared on too thickly and she fought like a wildcat to free herself, the pressure of a much larger body bearing into her rendering her fights impossible to win.