Cherlyn Becomes Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bitch!"

Cherlyn was the only one there using such foul language but it was not as if she needed any introduction either as she launched herself at Nathalie with fury in her eyes. Her husband? Her rings? No, no, no, she was stopping their sick game right that moment, the show be damned! Fuck the show -- it wasn't worth it, even if she'd wanted to be professional, to once again show that she was so much better than them all!

Little did Cherlyn know that it was her warped sense of twisted reasoning that had gotten her into such a situation in the first place. She had brought about her downfall for treating those around her so badly, though it was not as if her short temper and quick way with words had gotten her anywhere anyway. She could try and take her top position again, clawing at Nathalie while the other woman rolled her eyes and stepped to the side, but Cherlyn should have known that it was all a losing game for her in the end.

And she had already lost, as Cherlyn and as Cherry.

As cool as one might have liked, Nathalie slipped out of her mules, not needing the extra height of heels, spinning onto her right leg and snapping her left up in a perfect karate kick that slammed her bare foot straight up into Cherlyn's face.

"Knockout! Woo-hoo!"

Cherlyn didn't know who was clapping and cheering as she collapsed to the ground, though it was most likely all of them, whooping and hollering for her demise. For as much as she had fought through, there was nothing she could do against their overpowering, domineering force. For she was small, nothing more than a hobbit to them, weak and worthless, as much as she had tried not to be.

She couldn't escape who she was, despite everything.

Knocked out, she sprawled on the floor, though she was no less helpless to their whims then than she was normally.

*

Cherlyn woke slowly, groggily, as if she was swimming up from deep, deep underwater.

"Urrrrrgggghhhh..."

She groaned, blinking, though the room around her came into focus too slowly, as a mirror, lit up with makeup lights, defined itself before her. The makeup chair swivelled, but the rest of the room around her, wherever she was, was dark, her heart pounding in panic, her face hurting where she had been struck.

"What..."

She blinked, peering at the mirror, gripping the arms of the chair. But that didn't make sense, not at all, for the woman in the mirror was not her, not even her with her extensions and everything ripped away from her. But the woman in the mirror moved right along with her as if she was mimicking her. Was it a joke?

Worry stirred in the pit of her stomach, a clawing, twisting roll of snakes.

No...

"Like your new look, Cherry? We worked hard on it for you!"

Approaching from either side, Viviana and Kobe flanked her, penning her into the makeup chair, their tits in her face, though neither seemed to care about the proximity. It was Cherlyn that pulled away from them, gasping, eyes wide, staring right at the mirror as if she had seen a ghost.

Viviana leaned over her, a looming presence, but she was not helped at all by Nathalie Kobe on the other side. It might have had more of an effect if Nathalie had been there too, but perhaps it was wise for her to stay a little further back from the scene of her crime.

"Your hair... Oh, that lank stuff was sooooo last season, girl," Viviana said, dragging out her vowels as if she was mocking someone. "This is what class is, right? Here, you've got a nice, tight perm of your ginger curls, though there was nothing we could really do about the colour, it is better with your weak, pale skin."

"No..." Cherlyn whispered, unable to drag her eyes away. "No... What have you... What have you done to me?"

But they ignored her, talking as if to one another, as if they were following a script that, frankly, was far more interesting to them than anything that Cherlyn would ever have to say.

"So, your ears stick out so much more nicely with the sides of your head shaved! I mean, really, did you think that you could hide these giant monkey ears forever?" Viviana scoffed, flipping her hand dismissively. "This isn't something you can just cover up, Cherry, it was all going to come out eventually. You brought this on yourself."

They were not shy about touching her while they talked about her, fingers running over her face, prodding the fat of her cheeks as she gasped, Cherlyn's head still throbbing. After being knocked out, it was harder than even she could have imagined coming back to her senses.

"Your hairline... It's not hard to make you even less attractive, but we've moved it back an inch, just for added effect, you know, so that everyone knows what a chimp you are with a huge, wide forehead. Five fingers wasn't going to cut it, you know!"

Kobe laughed openly, eyes glittering with cruelty.

"You don't have to worry about your hair coming back either... While you were out for the count, we gave you a free of charge electrolysis treatment! That's never coming back! Of course, the eyelashes and the eyebrows..."

"Yes, those too," Viviana said with relish, fingers tracing the lines of her eyebrows -- or where Cherlyn's eyebrows would have been. "Tattooed on, so much better, looks so much cheaper and whorish the way we've done it -- wouldn't you agree? Of course, you don't need eyelashes, not that you had any nice ones to begin with, Cherry. We've just revealed everything about you that you really are."

Cherlyn gaped in horror at the mirror, her eyebrows tattooed in a sharply pointed shape that made her look, horrifically, as if she was always surprised, though that her jaw was dropped did not help the effect in the slightest. She rubbed at them frantically as Kobe giggled, but, of course, ink set into her skin was never going to come off so easily.

"Oh, and these fillers... They made your cheeks horrible! So sharp and defined! Now we can see the fat in there, now that the fillers are dissolved! And the glorious hook of your nose, Cherry! Skinny lips... You didn't need the fillers there either, not when you look so much better like this!"

Kobe's voice dripped with derision, Cherlyn practically on the edge of sobbing, though there was a part of her that would never cry in front of them, not even after everything.

A special light was turned on above her, revealing how her skin was more freckled than ever, paler than ever, even dried out too, as if it was flaking off in places. She whimpered, fingers brushing her chin, so aged, so much older looking than she had been.

"I mean," Kobe waved a hand, "we only wanted to give you more freckles, but the light treatment, well, accidents happen, Cherry, you do understand. It put a good twenty years on you at least! Maybe even twenty-five! Everyone will think you're so much older than you are now!"

She gulped, shaking her head, ears ringing, the roar of her blood pulsing with every heartbeat.

No, no, no... It could not be...

But it was. Everything was so much worse than she could have dreamed, even in her most horrible of dreams.

Cherlyn groaned swallowing, looking down at her stomach. It was thick and blubbery, as if layers upon layers had been pushed onto her. Even when she poked it, the fat wobbled. She'd never looked like that...had she?

"Of course, we had to reference your photo quite closely, the one from wayyy back when you were discovered," Kobe chirped with a grin. "I mean, with all that chub on you, those thick thunder thighs, your flabby belly... We had to do a lot of work there! Oh, it did have a weird effect on your cute little "innie" belly button... But it looks so much better on you like this, Cherry!"

Kobe laughed and poked at her fat, wobbly belly, showing Cherlyn exactly how her belly button, which had been an "innie", as Kobe had said, had become an "outie" instead. It was misshapen, weirdly so, and disfigured, as if was a thumb sticking out of her belly, even though it was not that. Fat and lumpy, it was the cherry on top of the horrible, vile, ugly cake that her body had become, tears welling up in Cherlyn's eyes, despite all the defiance and fire she had held earlier.

"That just kind of happened when we pumped all that fat back into your stomach, Cherry," Kobe said with vicious glee, jiggling her stomach and making the "outie" belly button waggle. "Everyone said you had lipo anyway, we're just reverting you back to your natural state..."

Cherlyn's lips parted, a low groan slipping free, though she would not have called it a whimper.

"I... I can't believe..."

She tried to talk, but her voice wasn't the same, her words slurring as if she was drunk and slurring. Her mouth didn't feel right either as she moved her tongue around it, tipping towards the mirror to look at her teeth.

They were wrong...but familiar too?

Viviana grinned, holding up a photo of Cherlyn at eighteen, just discovered and with terribly different teeth. Back then, she'd had far from a perfect smile, bucktoothed, crooked, gappy, even with an underbite that had caused her trouble -- and they'd restored everything back to how it was.

Cherlyn gasped, clawing at her face as if she could change it all back, but, of course, that was not possible. That would never be possible.

"As we wanted to show everyone just who the real you was, we wanted to put your teeth back to the way they were! Of course, that would take way too long and be far too much expense for you, so the dentist just yanked them all out and made you a set of dentures. Don't they look so much better? Well, for us, that is!"

Viviana grabbed at her mouth, fingers sliding inside to yank the dentures out in a spray of spittle, Cherlyn lunging after them. Yet her hands flew back up to her face, feeling hollow and empty, her mouth gummy as her tongue instinctively wanted to run over the now bare gums, all where teeth had been before.

Smirking, Kobe pressed against her, holding her in place with an arm while squeezing her finger into her mouth.

"Mmm, look how sensitive you are now... No teeth, gummy and vile... I think that's a good show of your personality, Cherry!"

She ran her finger around Chery's helpless mouth, fingering her tongue and rubbing the gums until Cherlyn yanked back, though she could not keep the horror from flowing through her, an icy chill. Although Viviana and Kobe looked exceptionally pleased with how everything had gone, she half-collapsed before them, words fumbling from her mouth.

"Pleath, giveth meeth," she tried, though she could not talk without teeth, without the dentures, "nnnghhh yoooooo ahhhhhh!"

"I can't give them back to you until you ask nicely, Cherry!" Viviana goaded her. "So, ask!"

But Cherlyn couldn't, eyes watering, holding back her tears while she tried and tried, slurring words until the hiccups came back, causing her to jolt with every one. Of course, Viviana and Kobe only laughed, a sick twist in her stomach.

Slowly, Cherlyn got to her feet, turning away from them, though the outfit on the rack beside her didn't make her feel any better. A training bra with two big, fat red cherries over each nipple hung there, "in training" written across it. It was too big on her, even then, showing off her flat chest, how tiny her tits were, how one practically needed a magnifying glass to see anything.

She reeled -- but it was too late for that, too late for her to turn her rage and fear into fleeing the show that she had wanted to do and yet no longer wanted one bit of. For it was not just the humiliating training bra that they wrestled her into, shoved her arms into the straps, but mittens onto her hands, no more on her top half.

She wailed, thrashing against them, but a diaper was yanked up over her backside, huge and oversized, an adult one meant for someone much bigger than her. Cherlyn begged and pleaded and even tried to snatch her dentures back at the very least, but it all did her no good at all as they squeaked and forced a tight-fitting pair of rubber pants up over her, the diaper bulging through them and sticking out the top.

There was something written on the back of the rubber pants...but Cherlyn didn't get the chance to see it before the production assistant arrived, a clipboard in her hand.

"It's time for Cherry to go on, is everything set -- what on earth? No! Wait... Who is this, this can't be..."

Horrified, the production assistant stepping in closer, her face comically slack-jawed at the monstrous wreck of a woman that the bratty adult had been stripped down into, hiccupping and coughing, gummy and helpless. Yet she laughed and shook her head, stepping back while Viviana and Kobe bent double, splitting their sides with peals of hilarious, raucous, cruel laughter.

"Oh my god, I can't believe that's her! I thought she was a goblin out of one of those silly wizard films! What with the nose and the wrinkles..." The assistant covered her mouth, but her hilarity was obvious behind it.

Cherlyn swallowed hard, hiccupping through the humiliation. Somehow, that had cut her deeper than anything else, laughter surrounding her, echoing, turning her sick to her stomach. It was never something she'd liked, being laughed at. All as if she was nothing, nothing at all, though they didn't know what she had gone through to get where she was.

Maybe things would have been different if she had treated people in her life more nicely, not been such a hot-tempered brat...but it was far too late to go back on anything.

The assistant left before she lost her cool completely, though they could still hear her outside the door.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed, evidently talking to a colleague outside the door. "You won't believe what the new judge looks like, it's like something out of a creepy film! And she has "uh-oh" written on the back of these weird plastic pants, like a child! What the hell is this freak on?"

"No... You can't be serious!"

"But I am! She's all wrinkling and with this big ol' hook-nose, her ears sticking out... She looks like a dirty elf! Like she's about to go on as an extra or something, not the goddamn host!"

They laughed and laughed and Cherlyn quailed, stepping back, though Viviana was far from done with her. Dropping her dentures into a glass of water, the woman in control smirked evilly, raising an eyebrow.

"Come on, Cherry, everyone's waiting for you. Grandma can have her false teeth back later, hm?"

Pushing Cherlyn's head down, Kobe fastened an old-fashioned style bonnet on her head, bright blue and impossible to miss, like something a baby would have worn for protection in the crib. Shaking her head and mumbling incoherently, her very speech stripped from her, she whirled, seeking escape, yet only found a pacifier, fat and slick already, shoved into her mouth, popping between her lips.

"Oh, good!" Viviana crowed. "I didn't think that would fit in your fat gob, but we've all been surprised now, haven't we, Cherry? Here you go, baby Cherry, here's your rattle, don't forget to shake it nice and loudly for everyone now!"

A pink and blue rattle was shoved into her hand, Cherlyn gripping it automatically, though it was not something to root her in the moment, not something at all that was going to help her get through everything. She could cling and shake it, her hand trembling, but it didn't do anything for her, her eyes plaintively behind her, not even able to make any sounds at all that said that she didn't want to go where it was that they were taking her, no, certainly not, no.

"Come on, Cherry!"

Kobe spanked her diapered backside repeatedly, slapping her with a crinkle of fabric rustling, forcing her out of the room as she tried to push back, but the booties that she'd been forced into made a strange noise too. It was almost like a squeaking sound? The softness inside could have been comforting, yet they were more difficult than ever to walk in with her flat feet, eyes wide and breath catching, hitching in her throat as she hiccupped and bubbled around the pacifier in her mouth.

No... No, she couldn't go, but Kobe was behind her, forcing her forward even as she tried to shake her head, to turn back, the rubber pants restricting her movement. Discreetly, trying to make herself ever so slightly more presentable, she tried to tuck the diaper down into them, though it was to no avail.

The curtain bloomed before her, the crowd on the other side, cameras everywhere, lights flashing, all waiting for her. Two personal assistants stood on either side of her, making sure that she didn't back out, though they had to keep grabbing her arms and pulling her back into place, smirking and rolling their eyes as if they were in on the game. Maybe they hadn't wanted Nathalie to be kicked off as presenter too? Who was to say?

"Aha! Wait!"

Viviana burst in with a flourish, a demented grin that, after everything that Cherlyn had been through, suited her.

"She can't go on stage like that! Hang on!"

With a flash of her hand whipping out, with her perfectly, meticulously manicured nails, she whipped off the training bra with the two cherries on it, holding it aloft like a prize.

"No one will recognise those as breasts! Little bee stings on your flat tits!"

The assistants giggled and nodded, agreeing with her as all three women acknowledged her bee stings of nipples. They'd always been tiny, so small and insignificant, dwarfed by all the hugely padded bras that Cherlyn had had to wear, all to make herself look like the public image she had presented to the world.

To stop her from covering herself up again, before she went on stage, Cherlyn was forced to hold a microphone, her fingers curled around it tightly, heart pounding. No, no, no... No, that could not be her life, things could not have gone so very wrong, surely not... But she didn't know what else to think as she stood there before the curtain, wondering if it was all some dreadfully humiliating dream that she would wake up from.

But nothing would stop her skin crawling with sickly, humiliating heat, not as the announcer on stage spoke up.

"And now... I am pleased to introduce our newest judge... Cherry!"

Shoving her heeled boot onto Cherlyn's arse, Viviana violently kicked her out on stage before Cherlyn had a chance to run, stumbling over her crazy booties, the slippery, soft fabric sliding everywhere as she struggled to right herself.

And then the spotlight was on her, everyone staring, Cherlyn half-bent over, frozen in place. It took a moment for the audience to realise exactly what it was that they were looking at, but the laughter, when it came, simply didn't stop. It bathed her from all sides as the crowd held up their phones and recorded her in any way that best suited them, white smiles flashing in laughter.

They thought it was all a joke, that she was the joke -- maybe Cherlyn had always been the joke. They laughed and pointed and howled until tears streamed down their faces, a mass of writhing hysteria -- and she was the butt of the joke, always was. She stood slowly, straightening her back, her tits bare and on display, her body modified, but they didn't know that, they thought that it was her, all her, "made down" rather than "up" into someone and something horrendous, someone that didn't look like they would have been out in public, let alone on stage. The diaper crinkled and she heaved and hiccupped, sobs bubbling up even as she tried to push them down.

Yet the worst of it, the absolute worst, came with her husband in the front row as she sucked helplessly on the pacifier with her gummy mouth. For her husband, Connor, was right there in the front row, face red with humiliation.

She tried to say his name, but all that came out was a muffled gargle as Connor sank lower and lower in his seat, shame overcoming him. While the crowd laughed at her, he hid from the world, striving to show everyone that he was not with her.