All Comments on 'Cherries Jubilee'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Great flight of fancy. Enjoyed it!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. AAAAAA++++++

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyover 1 year ago

Every pussy is tighter than the last. All their tits are huge. And his cock never goes soft...

I feel like I've just read a script to a Russ Meyer movie!!!

How did his wife find time to cheat on him?

Some of my favorite stories on this site are far-fetched, but you take it to another level.

Once again, it's only my opinion.

3 stars...Thanks

DaliniDaliniover 1 year ago

Loved it, as usual, would really like to see a second part where he gets some closure or something on the lines of his new life from his ex-family, kinda like realising their mistake and making it up to him or smth like that

Well8Well8over 1 year ago

Pt2 A lot left unsaid

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, no resolution with his kids? No BTB with his ex? That by itself makes this story incomplete and unsatisfying.

pax903pax903over 1 year ago

Great story loved it, but what happend to the ex wife and the children? Did he read the ex wifes diary? Did any more of the girls mums come over? Please continue the story or please leave it open for someone else to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did all the girls have a baby by him? He should put some love pee in Monique's pissy, and give her twins, too. Please write a continuation, so we know what happens to all these girls that are now, women!

Robby_DRobby_Dover 1 year ago

Since you told us to take this story "tongue in cheek" I'll give you a pass on the ridiculously over-the-top sex scenes. However, you failed to deal at all with the ex-wife and kids. You had Lou Ann bring Ralph his ex's DIARY! He even sent it to his kids. All it would take was a paragraph or two about them understanding what their Mom did to Ralph, confronting mom and repenting to Ralph and you would have brought some resolution to the story. Instead, all you really achieved was the too typical story: she did me wrong, I crawled off in shame, then later got better and fucked someone else (or a whole lot of someones in your case). Big deal. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Good and enjoyable read. CrazyDave never disappoints. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man , what a great imagination !!

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Any story where the betrayed husband knocks up an eighteen-year-old earns 5* by default.

Thanks for entertaining tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

off the rails......just plain dumb.....but I gotta give you some credit for creating the ultimate 45 year old man fantasy. So.....3 stars

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Page 1,

Lots of engineers go into sales.

I hope the MC grows some balls at some point.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

I would have like our hero to reestablish relationships with his kids.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is way over the top, but every man's fantasy. I only wish the writer would have brought the ex and his stupid kids back in at the end to somehow have his revenge. I also never understood the ex wife's reason for lying about him cheating and turning his kids against him.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

As you said wayyyyyyyy over the top. Well written but not really my cup of tea. Still four stars.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Another crazy Dave lovefest. I just love his stories thank you

5/5

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Nice over the top story but you left too big a hole by ignoring the ex-wife and kids resolution. The story really needed to have some kind of ending for them. A life well lived just doesn't do it, no matter how over the top...

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
quote We went from that directly to forever enemies, with no apparent intervening steps, unquote

Now that has more reality than the oft used "But I still loved her"

Thank you trucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, tongue in cheek or not, that may have been one person’s fantasy, but not mine. The writing was good, but the story line was uninspired (not particularly original).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A plethora of pussy pleasure and a fistful of funny all rolled up into a zigzag of dopamine flooded synaptic endorphins ! Smokin’ !

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another great story!

5

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60over 1 year agoAuthor

For my fantastic readers. Regarding the ex wife and (ex) children. He had his wife's DIARY in his hand. Supposedly a true account from his ex. What does he do with it?

To read it is only going to bring more pain. He has just got beyond that part of his life, with help from his girls.

Burn it? Not a bad idea.

Publish it? No, more pain.

Why not send it to his daughter? She may or may not read it and see the truth. What difference will it make in his life? NONE WHATSOEVER. The best revenge is a life well lived really applies here. Ralph stays true to himself and returns the book of pain (to him anyway) to his daughter. If any of you lovely writers wish to have a go at a different finish, feel free. Btb, Raac, whatever you like. Have at it with my blessings. It's all in fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blablablabla fing bla

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

the only thing missing is reconnecting with his kids.

well and shit blowing up in his ex-wife's face

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
Hah! The disclosure was perfect.

So far over the top, it was funny! Thanks for writing! I laughed. My sides hurt now.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I'd take support from her, just as revenge for alienating his kids. Or hold it over her, that he'd waive it if she'd confess to the kids.

\

"I got orders even if our bid was high, because I made damn sure it was 100% accurate." - I would say that it wasn't so much that it was accurate, as that he could honestly justify the higher price.

\

Frankly, although it might be a case of cutting off my nose to spite my face, I wouldn't want that evil spawn back in my life. They readily believed the worst of him with no evidence, if they need proof of his innocence to come back, fuck 'em!

\

"That hurt. Check out the other guys? What the fuck?" - Better that she does that now rather than want to do it after they're married.

\

He's upset that she doesn't want to be exclusive after ONE date?!

\

"I told her I don't share if we are going to go steady," - Where was it said they were going to go steady? They had ONE date!

\

Of course he's irresistible to gorgeous, hot-to-trot virgins. Nevermind OTT, this is Off The Planet.

\

Too many exclamation points. My editor would probably laugh to see this, as my stories were often filled with red marks as she made me delete them.

\

"I felt some kind of blockage or something." - If you're inside the vagina, you're not going to feel a blackage, the hymen is at the entrance of the vagina.

\

They love him? - They barely know him.

\

Yes, needs resolution with the kids, if only to tell them to fuck off.

wrangler61wrangler61over 1 year ago

LMAO....funny as hell

decathlondecathlonover 1 year ago

Reads like a comic book.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The same thing happened to me. Except my wife put them up to it. When she was younger she had a brownie troop, then a girl scout troop. I drove them around. I had been an eagle scout so I joined them (staying with my wife) on their camping trips. Taught the girls lots of woodcraft and survival skills. (years later one even sailed through 60 days on naked and afraid) The camping trips were great fun though I did have to kill one grizzly bear with my Bowie knife when he tried to eat two of the girls when they were picking blueberries in Glacier National Park.

The girls bonded and hung together through high school. They all did well in school and developed into stunning young dolls forming the bulk of the cheer squad. The girls would use our pool all summer long and wore the bikinis they wouldn't wear at the beach of in front of their parents. They were also very careless about their state of dress and general modesty around me. I found it very inspiring and my wife reaped the benefit. I did IT security and worked from home so was always around our place. (black or white hat depending on my agencies need and only needed to work a couple hours a day) The girls made the house their hangout and were in and out all day.

We had a four year university near our house and they all decided to attend the local school. Then the complaints started. The college boys were no better than the high school boys. All they wanted was a quick blow job and then back to their video games and other entertainment.

About that time my wife had begun to travel extensively (Top troubleshooter for a fortune 50 corporation) and she had slowed down considerably in our love life. I was still good for 5 or 6 times a day so she gave me a hall pass. She thought all that ability should be put to use helping her girls. She also apparently encouraged the girls to give "a real man" a try out. Having lusted after me since junior high all the girls took immediate advantage of the opportunity.

I regularly fuck them unconscious and can normally satisfy all six every day. They have stuck around all four years so far. Will see what the future brings.

Obviously, given my experience, I totally believe this real life story. 5 stars. Thanks for a very entertaining story. 5 Stars.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Way over the top CDT60 and funnier.

DarkGod33DarkGod33over 1 year ago

Wonderfully fanciful.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Queries

If he is an engineer,why didn't he deal with the pool himself and if it was full,why did it need a liner?.Where did his on line business spring up from?.Did he ever send his ex wife's diary to his daughter and did he ever hear from them?.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[28.12.22]

Fun und Hawt!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should have been 2 separate stories. As it is, both stories seemed unfinished. Best I can give is a generous 3.

dikupinyadikupinya10 months ago
hmmm

"Well, since I am balls deep in your hot little cunt, we can dispense with the usual pleasantries. Just call me Ralph." My goodness she felt fantastic!

"Hey, I feel... Ughhh" she then pushed herself back hard into my cock, and she broke her own hymen!

Well his cock must have been very short if he was balls deep before breaking her hymen. A woman's hymen is stretched across the opening to the vagina not deep inside.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, it would have been good to add the daughter's reaction to the diary, then maybe have the ex-wife come down to confront him about it, then get her reaction to all the young hotties.

maddictmaddict6 months ago

Your right it's unrealistic, but I can dream. Dream we traded places. All those cherries 🍒 with out any pits.

servant111servant1114 months ago

Nobody does over the top CRAZY better than CrazyDave...!!! Like I have said in other comments to his stuff...CrazyDave tales are pure Falstaff out of one of Shakespeare's commedies... His protoganists dance their Kemp's jig from the barstool to the bar with a mug of ale in one hand and a wench in the other... rolling, kicking his feet in merry abandonment in a drunken dance of LIFE!!...dropping into a chair with another wench impaled... Past plain fun... pure CRAZY...and I as a reader love to join you on the ride...!!!

5 stars

joesijoesi3 months ago

Where is the next part?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories