Cherries Jubilee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to put my now rock hard cock into her sopping wet pussy and she stopped me. She had another plan.

She handed me a bottle of lube. Where did she hide that huge thing? It was quart size. And only half full! Apparently she was no stranger to back-door sex. I was a bit shocked, but in a good way!

"Anal?" I asked her.

"Yes. I need it in my ass. You don't mind do you Ralph? I do love it up my big fat ass!" She was honest with me. Sharon was grinning stupidly, and I am sure I looked just as happy!

"No, I don't mind, not at all. Some women think that I'm too big for anal. I hurt them too much. I don't want to hurt you Sharon." Her sphincter seemed very small for my wide phallus. She stroked my dick and giggled. She did seem happy with my love equipment!

"Nonsense. Be slow, take your time. I have a huge ass, and I can take it. But don't forget to lube us up. Ralph, I enjoy anal sex, if it's done correctly," she looked straight at me. "Please don't make me beg you to buttfuck me! I need you up my ass so fuckin bad!"

Sharon was excited as she spoke. She got on her hands and knees and reached back to spread her ass cheeks apart for me. Her brown eye looked so cute, winking at me! I used two fingers to lube up her anus and rectum. She moaned as I pushed in a glob of lube with two fingers. Then I pushed in three fingers twisting with lube to much louder moaning! I made sure I was lubed up as well.

Then I lined up with my cock centered on her sphincter and she pushed back very hard, so my cock went straight into her big beautiful behind. She gasped. She was very, very tight! She kept pushing back against me to get more dick inside her anus. She wanted it deep inside of her. Her moans were like a wild animal. I made sure she had plenty of lube in her behind. She shivered as in preparation for a nice orgasm. Her moans got frenzied as she got close.

"Oh fuck he is big! Oh fuck yeah!" Sharon moaned and spoke so sexy. I pushed gently and pretty soon I was balls deep inside the sexy gorgeous woman. She started with the fucking in and out. She definitely was good at buttfucking! Sharon was playing with her clit until suddenly her asshole clamped down on my meat as she climaxed hard. She had a monster sized come.

I kept on fucking her from behind, right through her climax and she was loving it. She had four more hard cums before I had a big huge climax, spurting hard into her rectum. Sharon felt my seed spraying into her colon, and that set her off again on another huge climax! We fell to the side. I was clamped into the orgasmic woman. Her cums were amazing.

I just stayed packed balls deep into her tight and delightful asshole as we both catnapped after the hard orgasms we had just shared. My arms were wrapped around her and my hands held up those big beautiful bosoms. She was almost purring with happiness. I was pretty satisfied with her.

When I awoke, I was hard as rock, still up Sharon's tight little ass, and she was caressing me with her amazing anus! Her rectum rippled, for lack of a better term. It felt just fantastic! How did she do that? I went along with the program and gently fucked her ass. She was having none of that!

"No! No! Ralph, I need a good hard fuck, not some wimpy boy toy pretend fuck. Give it to me good. Be brutal! Fuck me deep and hard! Do it. FUCK ME! Fuck my ASS! POUND ME. I REALLY NEED IT BAD!" she commanded me. So I did.

I started with good long stokes and then faster and harder until my hips were a blur as I pounded the hot, hot woman. Sharon liked it a little bit rough. I had no problem with that! She came so hard, and her butt clutched my cock so hard I thought she was going to squeeze it off! She loudly screamed this time, and I knew that I had a winner here. Or so I thought to myself. She came hard and screamed my name as I shot a quart of jism where the sun don't shine!

"Ralph, that was pure joy. I am very well fucked and very happy. I do have to get going. I do have a job unfortunately and I have an early morning shift."

"What do you do Sharon?"

"I work at the hospital. I'm an operating room nurse."

"Oh shit." I said before I could stop myself. Deja vu slapped me in my face. Yikes.

"Why 'Oh shit'? Is that what your ex wife did? Well, I'm sorry, I've been doing this job for quite some time now. It's just a little tiny coincidence. You ought to know that my ex was a sales manager. Not exactly the same thing as you. He was not an engineer. Could not change a lightbulb.

"We have to talk. And not with your beautiful dick all the way up my ass." Sharon was giving me the talk? After the wonderful night? Damn it, we were fuckin so well. Shit!

We sat at my kitchen table and drank a cup of coffee. Something was obviously on her mind.

"I really want to see you again Ralph. But..." I could see she had some kind of agenda. I heard it in her voice. Fuck!

"But what? I want to see you again as well," I said. I'm just a plain simple man.

"I just got done with a very long marriage. So did you. What we have...This might just be just a rebound thing, and you know it. So I want to shop around for Mr. Right and not just settle down with Mr. Right-now. I want to date a while to be sure. Quite frankly, you scored at least a 95% last night. You got an A+ on your anal skills! You are a really wonderful man who knows how to please me. And I think that eventually we will be together. But for right now, I want to see what's out there. You are only the third man I've ever been with!" Sharon revealed her plans that did not include me. Damn. That hurt. Check out the other guys? What the fuck?

That shocked me when she said that! As gorgeous as she was, only three guys? I wondered about that. But I took it at face value. Why would she lie about that? There was no reason. I guess this is a one time thing. That hurt. Especially when she's made it clear how well I performed. Oh well. Shit.

"Ok Sharon. I feel like I've been dismissed. But at least you are being honest with me. To tell you the truth, the thought of you being with other men makes me very upset. It makes my blood boil! I don't think I want to be part of a crowd, so no thank you. Besides, I think you will probably find someone much more to your liking than me. I... I don't want to get hurt again, so thank you for last night. I do hope you can find whatever it is that you are looking for. I thought it was me but now I see..." I let the idea die an awkward death.

"Just so you know, up until this very moment, I had wanted to persue you, and see if we could make a go of it. You know, rings, marriage, white picket fence, the whole deal! I can see that's not going to be happening now, I'm afraid. Thank you so very much for last night! Well good luck to you. Let me walk you to your car." I spoke gently. Sharon seemed quite shocked.

I wonder why. What was she expecting from her little dismal speach? For me to jump with joy? Yikes. I had just been dumped. She was very polite about it, but I felt dumped nonetheless. NEXT.

I ended it as honestly as I could. I couldn't and wouldn't be in some kind of damn competition for her love, that's not for me! This is not reality TV, just reality. NEXT.

"Wait, you're NOT going to be persuing me now?" Sharon seemed very surprised. I wondered why. I guess she did not understand men, and she had her own agenda. Perhaps it was what Sharon really did need. She wanted to see what's out there. She had that new affliction... 'Fear Of Missing Out' on something. FOMO. She didn't appreciate the man right in front of her.

Hey, at least she was honest and upfront about it. I did respect that. I don't agree with that, but I do actually understand what she wants.

"No I'm not gonna chase you. This is not an episode of the Bachelorette! I don't share well, and the thought of you with other guys... No thank you." I spoke to her straight from my heart.

"I do very much appreciate your brutal, total honesty. It was my pleasure last night. It was wonderful! Thank you for that, anyway."

I helped her into her car. Sharon seemed shocked by my quick reaction. I don't think she thought I would just say no thanks! I had shocked her with my old fashioned values. Oh well, better to find out now. We won't get hurt down the line. Last night was very nice! I hope I never forget it. I hope she remembers last night for a long time.

"Good bye Sharon!" I kissed her deeply on the lips. I gave her something to remember me by. A nice, long, loving kiss. I wanted her to recall her mistake later on and regret it!

"Bye Ralph!" I could have sworn that she had a tear in her eyes, but who knows? I really did hope she found the right guy. Too bad it wasn't going to be me! I am not going to be one guy in a crowd again, for sure! NO, NO, NO. No thanks! But for me... NEXT.

~~~~~~~

The next morning, there was a knock on the door.

I was in my shorts and almost fell over when I saw my neighbors teenage daughter standing there. WTF? She was drop dead gorgeous. What was her name? Marsha? No. Melanie. No.. Mimi! Yes, Mimi. I couldn't help but stare at this beautiful young woman. She was dressed in shorts. Her tight shirt showed off her perfect cone shaped breasts. Wow. They were huge tits! I think those ta-tas were bigger than her mother's yummy melons! Her car was in my driveway with a flat tire. There were a bunch of young girls in the car. What the hell?

"I'm sorry to be a bother Mr Myers. My mom and dad are not home. I got a flat tire. My girlfriends and I were on the way to the beach and... Could you help me with my car?" she politely asked me. She was lovely, and apparently quite helpless when it comes to cars. Of course I would help the cute sexy young girl.

"I can change the tire Mimi, but the spare in these is a doughnut. They are not safe over 45 miles an hour. They are just designed to get you to a repair shop. I certainly don't want to be responsible for you getting into an accident. I'll go get the regular tire fixed, and that way you will all be safe, as far as tires are concerned. Take about an hour or so.

"You girls may use the pool or the hot tub. You can eat whatever you like in the fridge but stay out of the bar. No hard booze please. That ok with you girls?" My eyes almost popped out of my head. The other girls were all as gorgeous as she was, with very little clothing. Damn bikinis were smaller than a deck of cards! My dick was hard instantly! Jesus they were all so gorgeous! All about 99.9% naked with those dental floss bikinis.

"Can we catch the rays in the backyard? Naked I mean?" One of the beautiful girls asked me. W-what? I thought.

"Are you all eighteen? I don't want any flack from your folks, so I didn't hear anything about it from you. By the way, my back yard can't be seen by any of the neighbors, so you are quite safe. Let me get to fixing the tire. Hey, one more thing. No boys here please. I don't want my house to become party central." I could see disappointment on at least one girls face.

"Aww shucks! There goes the plan... Do you have any frozen pizza?" Asked one beautiful girl.

"Yes, I do. It's meat lovers."

"Good, cause we're all meat lovers!" One of the cute girls said and they all giggled. I threw on a tee shirt and shoes and grabbed my wallet.

I had her tire and wheel off in a jiffy, and went to the tire place. The tire was unfixable, so I just bought another one and was back in an hour and ten minutes. The new tire was mounted and balanced. I got back and quickly remounted the wheel, job done. They could still get to the beach, if just a bit late. Better late than never.

I walked in and there were a bunch of very naked and extremely drunk young girls. So much for staying out of the bar! My eyes must be popping out of my skull. Yikes!

"I asked you not to drink from the bar."

"You said anything in the fridge! We found two wine bottles and six beer bottles. We did not touch the bar! Thank you for that lovely pizza too. How much do we owe you for the tire?" Mimi asked me.

"$100 for the new tire. The old tire was shot." I explained.

Mimi whispered to me, "Ooo kay... A how about it if you want to take it out in trade? Please Mr Myers!" She had a naughty grin on her face. That dirty girl! Sex for a tire? Oh my God.

"What do you mean, 'in trade'?" I asked stupidly.

The neighbors daughter whispered in my ear. "I don't have a hundred dollars. Can I blow you for it? Please." Mimi was 100% serious too. She touched my pants front. I was hard.

"Me too!" Her girlfriend whispered in my other ear.

"No me first!" The third girl wanted some too! Holy shit!

"Me. Pick me! I'll let you fuck me instead!" The fast girl was practically in my lap as she tackled me onto the sofa. She was trying to get my pants off. I felt like they wanted to rape me, but in a good way!!

"If you take me to the bank I can get the money from the ATM," the last girl speaking was the only responsible one. She was the only black girl in the bunch and she was the only one with any brains. Or maybe she just didn't want to fuck an old guy! I had to respect her for that. She was the best looking one in the bunch, but they all were very spectacular!

"Don't worry about it. I'll just talk to your folks. Go have fun at the beach. You, the smart girl, you drunk?" I looked at the black girl.

"My name is Wanda, and no, I am not drunk. I don't drink." I smiled at her.

"The pleasure is all mine Wanda. I'm Ralph Myers, call me Ralph. Why don't you drive," I looked at the other girls. "They shouldn't be behind the wheel. Ok have a great time. Bye bye." I looked at Wanda. She was gorgeous. Tall and built. She looked like she should be a model, except for those DD tits of hers. Her brown skin was completely flawless! What a beautiful girl! There were girls still trying to get my pants off!

Mimi slurred, "Oh I almost forgot. Some woman called your house phone. Sheila, Shelley, Sherry... No it was Sharon. I told her that you were busy and to call back. She asked me a lot of dumb questions. I told her we were planning on having our way with you after the car. I was just kidding, but I think she took it all wrong. I'm so sorry!" Mimi spoke and she was very tipsy like the rest of them. She was very, very gorgeous.

I wonder what was said on the phone?

"It's ok, thanks for answering my phone Mimi. Sharon had told me she wanted to date other guys until she was sure. I told her I don't share if we are going to go steady, you know? I wished her well, and we just said good bye." I don't know why I had to explain myself to these cute girls. Shit they were so drunk it did not matter. I don't know if they understood one word I said.

I also don't think they cared.

"Wait... Does that mean you are back on the market? I am going first. I call dibbs on the meat." Mimi was dead serious. She hugged me.

"Don't you think you should ask me first?" I asked Mimi.

"Oh yeah. Will you please ball me? I really need you! Please? I want you so damn bad." Mimi was honest with me. Damn, it looked like she was leaking and I could smell that lovely fragrance of a seriously hot woman.

"I don't want to have your dads kill me, so no thanks."

"All our dads are all outa here. We all have single moms. I want you to take care of my v-card for me. I promise I will be good. I never spit, I only swallow. Please? I'm almost nineteen years old and I need it. I need a REAL man. I'm on the pill. Actually we are all on the pill." Mimi was rubbing my dick through my shorts. I was hard; very, very hard.

She grabbed my shorts and pulled down. My dick slapped her chin. Mimi squealed with delight! She was on my dick like a rocket. She could only get about half my cock in her mouth. She stroked Mr Happy what she could not fit in her mouth, oh fuck yeah. Mimi was moaning as she sucked!

"My turn, my turn. I'm Gloria. I want to suck you too." Mimi moved to one side and Gloria was trying to deepthroat me and not being successful! Gloria got about three quarter of my dick in her mouth and she choked on it, but refused to stop sucking!

There were two women sucking on both sides of my cock. This was a wonderful sensation. Three or four other cute girls watched the action. Damn! I must be dreaming.

Gloria was a cute Hispanic girl with big huge tits. Gloria's nipples were dark brown and her areolas were at least four inches across and puckered up in sexy excitement! She tried to gobble me down to the root. She didn't care if she choked herself!! She sucked me very well. I had to stop her from making me come. That lovely girl is an amazing born cocksucker, she is fantastic! Gloria even had those wonderful cocksucker lips, all puffy and perfect! Ohmygod!

A blue eyed girl came over and bent down in front of me, offering both her holes to me. She pulled her asscheeks way apart. She was dripping wet! What a great invitation! What man could resist that? Not me, I was gonna fuck her silly.

"Fancy, why do you always have to one-up us?" asked Mimi, still licking my dick.

"I want him to fuck me, and he is so ready. Look at that gorgeous dick. I want it in my hot little pussy. Hi, Ralph, I'm Francine, just call me Fancy. And stick that nice big dick inside me. Ohh I need it! PLEASE?" Fancy begged me.

Mimi lined up my cock with Fancy's wet pussy and Fancy did not wait. She was sopping wet and she pushed back into me; my cock was instantly inside her tiny pussy. She squealed with happiness! She was very good, hot quivering and wet. She was insanely tight on my cock! I felt some kind of blockage or something.

"Ohmygod he's going to split me in half. He's so damn big!" Fancy complained to all the girls. She was pushing back into me like crazy. She was loving it. Fancy moaned loudly.

"You want me to stop Fancy?" I asked.

"No, no, no. Don't you dare stop! Please fuck me Mr Myers and make me a real woman. I want to be your woman. Fuck me good." She was fucking me, going as deep as she could and I felt the stop. Oh shit! I suddenly understood. She was a virgin!

"Well, since I am balls deep in your hot little cunt, we can dispense with the usual pleasantries. Just call me Ralph." My goodness she felt fantastic!

"Hey, I feel... Ughhh" she then pushed herself back hard into my cock, and she broke her own hymen! She did not stop! Hell, she did not even slow down! A few seconds later she screamed and shook like a leaf! Fancy was coming hard on my cock! Her head was back and her eyes rolled back into her head as she trembled and clutched my cock in a virgin death grip.

That sounds like a good name for a rock band: "FANCY AND THE VIRGIN DEATH GRIP" Fancy had a very nice tight cunt for sure! She was climaxing like crazy. I thought girls didn't come when they lost their cherry. I guess she was not told that, cause she really came hard!

Just that fast Gloria practically threw Fancy off of me and that fantastic big busted girl was on top and my dick was in her sloppy wet channel, she was having trouble aiming for her hole, but Mimi grabbed my dick and helped ease that sexy Hispanic coochie down on my still hard meat pole. She was so wet, I almost slid inside her to find her cunt blocked just like Fancy's was, but Gloria just bucked up and down HARD, and I was deep inside the Spanish cursing woman. Well now she is a true woman as she fucked me half to death! Gloria screamed and climaxed hard as nails, and squirted all over me and everything else. She kissed me and thanked me, again and again! She slipped off me. I was soaked with her juices. I did see a tiny drop of blood, as she was a virgin no more.

The last girl that I met, I think her name was Betty, she had long beautiful auburn hair, she just grabbed my dick and stuck it in her mouth, pussy juices, blood and all. Betty was sucking my cock like her very life depended on it! She spun around, and Mimi aimed my dick into Betty's tight little cunt. I went in about two or three inches then stopped, so she could get used to me. Betty turned around and looked me over her shoulder, straight in the eyes and said, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard." So I did. Her hymen was gone in a few minutes, and she then screamed a few minutes after that. She was shuddering so hard as she orgasmed! She pulled her delightful pussy off my dick. She had come so hard that she passed out. Betty was smiling however. I guess she liked it. There was a tiny drop of blood on that beautiful hairless pussy.