Cherries Jubilee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Myers," Wanda spoke. The incredibly beautiful black girl had plans for me. Wanda had long black shiny hair like in the commercials. Wanda had a small black bush on her black gorgeous snatch. She was dripping wet and her huge dark nipples were hard as rocks. Her dark brown eyes pierced me, and I was hers. My God, she was so, so beautiful! She was irresistible!

"Just Ralph for you Wanda." She had my dick hard enough to pound nails! So gorgeous!

"Would you please fuck me now?" She laid back on my sofa and spread as wide as a cheerleader. With her perfect ass, and shapely legs she was going to be a wonderful fuck. Her big black tits were a few shades lighter than the rest of her. She kept her top on out in the sun! She was smiling at me with open arms. Her pussy was blood red and dripping juices in between those perfect black labia lips! She was so ready. So was I. I wanted this black angel so bad. I got up my dick was not quite 100% hard yet.

"Ok Wanda. If you are sure?" She nodded at me.

"Please fuck me. I... I want you. I want you to ram that big fuckstick into my cunt." She moaned. I dove face first into her wet delicious pussy! I think that surprised her as she squealed! I was going to taste this perfect girl. Her hands held my head as I licked and sucked her succulent snatch.

Wanda was undoubtedly the sexiest girl, check that... the sexiest WOMAN of the bunch. She was so wonderful. She had the wonderful fragrance of woman's excitement, and I wanted her on my dick.

But first I wanted to taste that magnificent black cunt! Oh fuck yeah! Licking up, down and all around, and lastly sucking on her hard clit, she gasped and climaxed! She grabbed me and pulled me up to kiss my still wet lips in an amazing kiss! My entire face was covered in her feminine secretions but she didn't seem to mind.

"Oh please Ralph! Fuck me!" Wanda begged me.

I got down and Mimi again aimed my dick for me. She liked directing my dick! I then pushed gently into the tightest pussy I have ever been in. Wanda was wet, and hot, and tight as could be. She and I locked eyes. I had it bad for her! Her legs locked around my waist, and she was pulling me towards her. Wanda put my hands on her big black tits and I felt that very familiar feeling. I was going to come. Unfortunately way too soon! I fought like hell not to come! She felt so fantastic that I could barely stop. It was so wonderful.

"RALPH MYERS! DO IT TO ME!" Wanda screamed.

I somehow managed to not climax as I pressed into the super hot black woman under me. Wanda screamed again as she climaxed and I felt that break in her pussy, her cherry was mine... and she was a woman now! She wept on my face. She was very happy, not sad. Wanda kissed me like mad. I kissed her back. Her long fingernails were in my back drawing blood, and I just wanted her even more.

"I'm gonna come!" I gasped. Mimi took my cock out of her orgasming friends pussy into her own mouth. I filled Mimi's mouth with my semen. She opened her mouth to show me and then gulped it all down. I thought that was very impolite.

"Hey Mimi. That's unfair. You promised to share his jism." One of the other girls complained to her.

Wanda was crushed. I looked at her. "I wanted you to cream in me! I wanted to make you happy! I wanted to make you come!" She was on the verge of tears! Wanda was upset, to put it mildly. I held her tight and kissed her and whispered in her ear.

"The day is almost over, but the night is long Wanda. My door is unlocked for you... always. Wanda, you did make me happy, and you did make me come!" I beamed at her and she smiled. Wanda had suddenly realized what I said, and what it meant for her. She smiled at me, but a wicked smile this time. Message received! She kissed me and I kissed her back. We hugged and kissed some more. It was wonderful and marvelous.

"I have another cherry for you Ralph. I have been practicing for several weeks now, just for today." The beautiful black woman was full of surprises! Wanda gazed at me, smiling.

"You want ANAL?" I could not believe my good luck to have met Wanda. Then my brain kicked in. Practicing? Several WEEKS NOW?! WAIT A DAMN SECOND! HOLY SHIT!

"Wait, Wanda, you have been practicing stretching your asshole for me? SO WE CAN BUTTFUCK TODAY?" I put two and two together and got a very naughty set up of a bunch of virgins, and a dirty little plan. Not sure if it was the smartest plan ever thought up, but lots of the girls were not virgins anymore! The other two were busy trying to determine who got to fuck me next. They were doing rock paper scissors and they both kept picking the same thing. Why on earth did these gorgeous women want me to take all their cherries? Not that I minded the honor! But this had all been PRE-PLANNED!

They finally flipped a coin, and one got all excited and the other looked upset. I beckoned them both over.

"Looks like you have decided on a batting order." One was Cindy and the other was Cheryl, they both were long haired brunettes with glasses and slim builds. To this day, I get these two girls mixed up because they tend to wear the same clothes and look so much like each other. They might have been twins!

"Yes, I won the toss. You're gonna ball me next. Please? I need you so damn bad." Cindy begged me. Jesus, she was leaking out of her tiny hairless snatch!

"Ok. Then you my darling Cheryl may ride upon my face as she rides my dick. Jump up here and lower that pretty pussy to my lips." Cheryl looked happy with me! "My dear Cindy, you may suck my cock till it gets hard and then get on top." I told Cindy.

Well that took about three minutes flat. Cindy jumped up and gave her pussy to me. She lowered her widespread legs and forced her hot, juicy pussy wider to accommodate my cock. Cindy moaned and shivered!! I felt the little pop and Cindy was a woman! Her hymen was gone now. She was fucking me so hard and fast I thought she was a machine! I could feel her about to climax, and Cindy grabbed me like a tigers jaws as she screamed and came very hard. She clamped down as she came very hard. Cindy yelled like she was dying as she came like an earthquake. Wow. I'm sure the police will be here soon. Damn, that girl can really fuck! This was her FIRST TIME? Amazing.

Coincidently her friend Cheryl on my face had a magnificent squirting orgasm as I sucked her clit hard after teasing her so relentlessly that when she popped off, it was more like a dynamite explosion. Cheryl almost drowned me with her gushing juices as she hard climaxed on my tongue! Yeah, Cheryl really liked my cunnilingus skills a lot!

I then switched the girls around and cleaned up some blood before I ate the first girl's, no, no... I mean the first WOMAN to sit her freshly fucked pussy on my face as her friend was about to lose her cherry. What an amazing dream day this turned out to be!

It was remarkable that I had not come during the wild fucking that just took place. This time around the girl Cheryl was a bit more aroused, and less crazy to fuck like an animal, so she went a bit slower. But she wanted it in her as deep as possible. She ground down on my hips to drive my dick in as deep as it could go. Cheryl moaned and shook as she fucked me. She was coming multiple times on my thick happy cock.

On the other hand, or in my case, face! Her friend Cindy went nuts from my eating her out. I then used my forefinger to gently touch her anus, and she exploded, squirting very copiously all over my face as she orgasmed extremely hard. Cindy laid down next to us and played with her lovely girlfriend's clit as she jammed her self down on my dick to obliterate her maidenhead! Cheryl came like crazy again and again! After a few good orgasms she was spent. Both women lay in my arms with one hand each on my dick. That last fuck had pushed me into an orgasm. Cheryl's pussy was filled up with my seed. Her face was so happy when she realized that I had filled her up! She kissed me like crazy.

Our rest was short-lived as the rest of the girls all piled in the bed in a lovely tangle of naked young women. I was puzzled what the hell made these crazy sexy girls pick ME to relieve them of their precious cherries?

"We're all hungry! Would you please feed us?" One girl asked me.

"Do you want food here? You want to go out? What does everyone want to eat?

"PIZZA!" "PIZZA!" "STEAK!" That was from Wanda. She did have the best taste of the bunch of girls. I suddenly realized Mimi was crying. Desperately wailing and weeping, uncontrollably.

"Mimi honey, what's the matter?" I asked the dejected girl. She was forlorn.

"You fucked all the other girls but me! Hell, I helped all of you line up his big fat dick! I guess I am too ugly to fuck huh?" Did I miss this beautiful women? Oh my God, I am so fuckin' stupid. I needed to make amends and right fuckin' now! I had to beg forgiveness, and do something about it.

"I am so sorry! I'm gonna fix that right this instant. Girls, could you suck on Mimi's nipples for me? You two pull her legs apart okay? I'm gonna prepare her correctly for my cock." I dove in, face first, and licked and sucked and two fingers in her G spot, I had her screaming in hard orgasm in no time! It's hard to cry when you are in a big fat orgasm! The dirty little bitch squirted all over my face! I loved it. I think she liked it too. Her face had a smile again! She had that naughty little look again.

"Well Mimi. Moment of truth. Would you like my dick in your tight little snatch?" I had to ask her. I wanted to hear her say it.

"YESYESYES, DO IT! FUCK MY PUSSY GOOD! I WANT YOU SO BAD. GIMME YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL DICK PLEASE!" she begged me. I'll take that for a yes.

I pushed gently into her hot wet pussy and she trembled and orgasmed as I penetrated her, I felt her hymen directly on my cockhead. I stopped for a moment to let me savor this once in a lifetime golden opportunity that I had been given! My God. I had been given all these beautiful girls cherries, and they all seemed to relish the experience. I know that I would cherish this cherries jubilee until the day i died. Mimi squirmed around.

"Do it! I beg of you! Make me your woman. Fuck me good!" Mimi wanted this very much. Mimi wanted it NOW! Right this INSTANT.

I pushed hard and Mimi was no longer a virgin! She screamed and grabbed my dick with her amazing pussy as she came again, really hard. Most women don't come once from this! She had already come twice!

I fucked Mimi gently. Nope. Not her style. She wanted it VERY rough. The rougher the better. Hard fuckin was what Mimi wanted now.

"No, no, no! Fuck me hard and fast! Fuck me deep too! Bang the shit outa me. I want you so bad. Do it!" Mimi cried out. She pulled me into herself with her strong young legs and arms. She SLAMMED herself into me as hard as she could. She FUCKED ME.

I fucked the hottest woman there as hard and fast and deep as I could... and Mimi loved it! She came, and came, and screamed each time she climaxed again, and again! I am so amazed at Mimi. Still waters do run deep. She must have come ten times and I couldn't hold back and I shot volley after volley of jism into the sexy woman. She came very hard to feel me spurt deep into her cunt. Mimi grabbed my shoulders and her long fingernails drew lots of blood, and I just loved it! Mimi passed out, big smile on her face. She pulled me close. I was still happily buried all the way inside her spasming cunt as she kissed me and thanked me for fucking her. Her legs were tightly wrapped around my ass as she didn't want me to pull out.

Mimi had outfucked all the other girls there. I laid on top of her and passed out for a few minutes myself. Jesus Mimi was dead on balls the best fuck of all the girls... I MEAN WOMEN... there. She had such an amazing pussy! She almost killed me, she fucked me so hard. SHE BANGED ME BETTER THAN ALL THE OTHER GIRLS PUT TOGETHER!!! Amazing.

"Wow! Mimi, you can really fuck! I'm exhausted. Girls, take the money from my wallet and order some food. I'm too tired to... " and I fell asleep again, holding Mimi in my arms. Her huge knockers in my grasping hands. She was PURRING like a happy little kitty. Her TIGHT kitty almost killed me! She simply wouldn't let me go. Her arms and legs were tightly wrapped around me. She was not letting me go, period. Mimi was a hot, hot fuck for sure.

---------0---------

The girls confessed to me, "We've seen quite a few women leaving here in the mornings, most could barely walk. They all seemed to scream all night long, so we spied on you. I saw that big piece of meat. I...I had to have you, virgin or not. I do apologize for peeking in your bedroom window!" Mimi confessed, speaking for all the former virgins. "We saw you fuck the shit out of those dirty bitches. You were only concerned about their pure pleasure, not your own at all! I saw that, and I had to have you. I would jill off as I secretly watched you bang the shit out of those dirty sluts!" Mimi spoke, and the other girls agreed with her.

"As luck would have it, we did have a flat tire, right at your house! So I told the girls all I knew about you and we got drunk enough to fuck. We all wanted you, but me most of all!" Mimi admitted to me. She beamed at me.

"Not true! I want you too!" Cheryl almost screamed.

"Hey, I want him just as bad Mimi. He's fucking perfect." Cindy said that about ME? She has to get out more. Cindy's very much mistaken about that! Yikes.

"I want to MARRY HIM. I think he will be a great husband for me." Gloria, the bosomy Hispanic girl shocked everyone, including me! She was looking into my eyes in a dreamlike fashion. She had one hand on my cock and she was not planning on releasing it for ANYONE. She smiled a million candle power at me. "I want to have your babies. I don't mind sharing as long as you love me. And I will never willingly cheat on you my love!" Gloria entreated me wonderfully. Her emotions for me were on full display as she looked directly into my eyes.

Damn! I had no idea why Gloria had such deep feelings for me, but she had me by the balls, literally and figuratively as well. What a crazy sexual dynamo! And the giant size boobs didn't hurt her case at all! Oh fuck yeah. Gloria squeezed my dick and she stroked me with gusto. She was caliente for sure.

"Wait a second. Do you all have such deep feelings for me? I don't understand that you a seem to know me so well."

"Truth time. We have all been spying on you for several months. All except Wanda. She said it was an invasion of privacy. But then she had feelings of her own because she knew you from work." That's where I saw her! But that was pretty far away. It felt like another lifetime away.

"My folks split up. I interned at your business when I spent time with my father. Then I came back home to mama's house and lo and behold, you are there! It's like kismet don't you think? So you were on my mind for some time now. I love you, but you already know that don't you? Question is, do you love me? Or any of these gorgeous women here? I don't mind sharing, as long as you love me and care for me and your babies that I am going to give you. Knowing you, that should not be a problem correct?" Wanda laid it out for me.

"You girls...ah, you beautiful WOMEN, you have me at a disadvantage, you know me, but I don't know you yet. But I plan to fix that. Now you have fucked me almost to death, I am hungry, let's put on some clothes and go EAT!" It did not take much to convince them. I needed protein, badly! I needed a big juicy steak to replace all the protein that I had lost today. Well it wasn't really lost. It was happy, deep in their pussies.

~~~~~~◇~~~~~~

I suddenly had a lot of sexy roommates. Well, roommates isn't the right word, because they were really more like mistresses to me. As young women who have just discovered the joys of sex, they really wanted to fuck my balls off! They all seemed to want to have sex every single day!

After a week of that, I told them I could not keep up with them. We had to have some kind of a reasonable schedule so that all the women were satisfied and I wasn't dead! I had lost ten pounds!

One lovely thing that happens in every relationship, I found out what sex triggers to use for each woman, at least the ones that guaranteed a really good orgasm for each and every one of them. There were common turn-ons, every woman loves her neck licked and kissed and sucked gently. A few of the girls like to be bitten like vampires, but gently!

Virtually all the girls loved to have their nipples sucked, but all of them had different amounts of suck and lick! Some rough, some gentle.

Some of the women loved spankings, the harder the better! Some liked sexy spankings, but way gentler. All the girls loved anal, but in different depths, and how brutal, versus how gentle. I almost needed crib notes! Who wants what.

Without exception, they all loved receiving oral sex, but how long and how many orgasms, varied from girl to girl. The only girl without any limits was Mimi. She would do anything for me. I mean ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING. I think she would die for me. That was shocking. I never had a girl like that, so devoted to me. The other girls were very similar, but not to the same extent as Mimi. She fucked me non-stop for three hours until I cried uncle. I swear she looked so happy she had fucked me to my limit. I had to ask for a break that day. The girls all massaged me, and I returned the favor (with oral happy endings) for each woman. I was just overwhelmed by all this.

I had to write it all down in code, lest the girls get upset with me for telling their secrets! I was not ever going to do that. Hence, the sex code! Only one girl liked everything that I did, and that was Mimi. It seemed that I could do no wrong with her, she got off on me so many, many times. She TOLD me that she was having my children, and she was very determined to do so. I was starting to realize that I loved her right back. She gazed into my eyes right into my soul.

I had loved Wanda from the first five minutes and she was still my favorite woman in the bunch. We rarely fucked, as we always made slow, gentle deliberate love. She came hard every single time, and I had many times filled her pussy to the brim. Wanda also enjoyed it when I fucked her asshole and she came even harder then! She was a dream girl. She kissed me all the time.

Gloria blew my mind when she woke me to her fantastic blow jobs everyday. Her huge tits in my face every chance she got. She adored me sucking on her huge tits. She was adamant about me impregnating her as soon as possible. She wanted ten children at least. I doubt she'll want that many after just one! She always wanted me to come in her pussy, no matter what!

Mimi was definitely the best girl in my bed. She fucked me silly every time she had a chance and came like high explosives. She quickly became pregnant and she got even more crazy sexually! She seemed very happy with me and the other girls to talk to or commiserate or complain about not having enough sex!

I made damn sure every single girl got what she wanted and Mimi was the hottest woman in the bunch.

All the girls tried to fuck me to death! I was shocked that ALL of them wanted to marry me! I must have lost my mind and gone around the bend. I needed a bigger house! I had an extension for the home, so everyone had a decent amount of space, but all the girls loved to sleep with me, all the time! I made sure no girl got shortchanged or felt unappreciated.

My little on-line business had got ramped up, and I started to use local shops and fabricators for the products I made. I had about fifty legal patents, and another hundred in the application process. I never sold my patents, I just authorized use, and I was just starting to see a decent return for all my hard work. I did not charge an exorbitant price for a license, so shops and manufacturers could easily afford me. I also got some fine young engineers working with me on refining my inventions and methods. I helped them to get started and established for themselves...but all of them stayed with me while they got things going. Afraid to fly?