Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Expertly he fucked my ass. His huge cock head bumped against my prostate and glided in deeper, my colon was his and he filled it. Picking up the pace slapping my ass as he thrust more in. I was delirious with pain, shame and humiliation. Pulled on my chastity on the draw out, smacking an asscheek on the thrusts in. Training my hole for his cock, the speed increased. I relaxed and let him use my hole. Pain had faded into something I didn't expect.

He brutally trained my hole for hours, I was jelly as he used me. I then heard the lock pop open. My chastity was removed as his hands played with what he referred to as my clit. His big cock kept it's speed, he milked my clit. I came without having an erection. He fed me my own cum off the finger he slid past the gag. Tasting myself for the first time sent me into a frenzy.

Not sure why, I began to want all of that cock in me. To fuck me, he was right. His thrust were too shallow. He pulled his cock out with a pop. Released my arms from the table, I could feel by body elevate. Arms attached to more chains I'd guessed, as I was hung from the ceiling. With stocking legs spread open wide he finally got that python of a cock all inside. I was here, my rational mind left me. He fucked me, like I was a girl, like I was his girl and letting me know it. I felt the cum as it flowed out of my cock and on to my belly, he just made me cum. I was moaning the best I could with my mouth full. A bolt of lightning sent waves of bliss crashing through me. I wanted him to fuck me harder. To train me to be his sissy bitch. To make me cum again. I got what I wished for. It lasted all that night and for the next three days. I then knew why people called him Turner, he was turning me!

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers
12