Cherry Blossom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers

Richard got in the tub and turned the water on, and set the temperature to nice and warm.

Norah got and pulled the shower curtain across as Richard turned on the shower. He stood under it and took the cold water that arrived at the head, when it turned warm he stood back, and Norah stepped under the warm shower. "Oh this feels so good."

"That's good, you soak in it for a while, and then I'll give your back a nice gentle wash.

"This day is getting better and better." Norah said softly as she looked at Richard, her eyes had a dreamy look to them.

Richard got a wash cloth and the complimentary shower gel, squeezing it on the cloth, then he made the cloth wet and gently rubbed it all over Norah's back. And then all the way down her legs.

"Em that feels so nice, you could do that when ever you feel like." Norah cooed softly.

"I'll take the job" Richard replied, adding, "time to turn around."

Richard put some more gel on the cloth and knelt down and began washing Norah's feet and legs, up to her thighs, and then he stood up, and began to wash her shoulders and neck. Then he washed her arms.

"You have the position" she chided with a chuckle, as she kissed him on the cheek.

He reached and continued to wash her neck and shoulders, down over her breast. Gently rubbing and massaging first one and then the other, gently massaging there nipples and areola, which were becoming puffy and spreading as she became more aroused?

"Em oh that feels so nice and sexy, you sexy man." Norah said as she enjoyed the warm soft cloth as it caressed her breasts.

Squatting down in front of her, Richard began moving down her body to wash her abdomen,

He dropped the face cloth in the tub and, and continued his washing by hand,

Putting some gel on a hand Richard put it on Noah just above her nicely trimmed curly bush, and let some of the suds dribble down into it, and then he put a hand onto it, and rubbed the thick curly bush in a circular motion. After a few minutes he knelt down and collecting some water in his hand, he applied it to the soft curls as well, turning it into a foamy mass that dribbled down, over her puffy love nest. Then he moved to wash her shapely legs, all the way down to her pretty feet.

Going back to massage the foam into the furry Bush, then he slid his hand under it to gently wash her love nest.

As he softly rubbed her soapy Bush Norah edged her hips towards his hand, mm she murmured softly.

Richard moved his hand and gently rubbed her dark brown red love lips and all around them, and her inner thighs, slowly he paid more attention to her puffy love lips, and the wrinkly inner lips that were barely visible to start with.

"Let me turn and rinse off for a minute." Norah said in a husky voice that was laced with passion.

She turned around and wiggled her hips and let the warm water rinse all the soap away, and then she turned face him as he knelt in the tub, looking up at her as she turned around.

"You are a lovely woman Norah" he said softly as he put his arms around her hips.

"You think so, mm I like that a lot." Norah replied softly as she put her hands on either side of Richard's head and gently urged it toward her. He kissed her tummy and gave her a small love bite, then another just above her wet bush. Continuing down he ran his tongue through the wet hair, down to lightly touch her hooded love bud. At which Norah grasped his head, instinctively she pressed it to her as she pushed toward his exciting caresses. Mm she moaned. Her hands mussing his short hair as he sucked the soft wrinkled inner love lips. Letting them go only to cover the hooded love bud with his lips and gently suck it, and tease it with the tip of his tongue.

This sent electric shocks through her, her breaths became short gasps, and her head spun. She had to put her hands on his shoulders to steady her self as her legs began to feel a bit wobbly under her.

Richard gently slid a finger into the dark cloying love canal, Then withdrew it and sucked it to make it wet, then he slowly slid it back in to her and slowly inserted it all the way. He slowly withdraws it partially, before repeating his tender fingering of her love canal.

"Oh baby where you learnt to make love like this," mm Norah sighed as she pressed her wriggling hips against Richard's pleasuring fingers. The more Richard fingered her cunt the more Norah wrwiggled and writhed, her nipples became stiff and really pointy,

Richard moved closer to her and as he slid his finger in to her, he rubbed her clitoris with the tip of his tongue, and then proceeded to gently suck it, at the same time teasing it with the tip of his tongue. He could feel her cunt getting wetter and then becoming slippery, as she pressed herself against him

Her hips convulsed a several times. Then a subtle convulsion as she came, her hips quivered, she clamped her thighs together as she stood on wobbly legs, her hips pressing forward.

Richard felt Norah's cum dribbled over his hand as she trapped his fingers in her.

"Oh Fuck that was incredible lover. Fuck I haven't felt that delirious for a long, long time." She said in a soft wavering tone.

"I'm glad to please a charming lady" Richard said as slowly slid his finger out of her and got up.

She kissed him passionately, her tongue sliding in between his parted lips, and played with his tongue.

Her hand dropped and gently grasped his erection in a warm hand.

"Oh you did that, for sure. I want to kiss those lovely fingers, lover" Norah said softly as she continued caressing him.

Lifting his hand Richard looked at the glistening small amount of elixir that was pooled in the palm of it. Putting it to his lips he licked some of the love juice up and savoured its musky taste. Then he held his hand up so they could each lick his slippery fingers at the same time.

His erection had become really hard, and was now aching with excitement.

"Oh you need this taken care of my sweet man" Norah said as she gently grasped his erection, and squeezed it gently in her fingers, as the shower continued to massage her shoulders and back.

Richard stood with his knees slightly bent, with a hand on Norah's shoulder as he gently fondled a soft pendulous breast. Massaging it and titillating its engorged and very sensitive nipple. As he touched it with the tip of a finger, Norah subconsciously, took hold of the shaft of his aching prick. At which he scrunched his fingers on her shoulder and pushed his hips forward.

Once again he craved and silently begged for relief. His erection hadn't diminished much since he had cum over her in the bedroom, yet he was loaded for bear, ready to explode again, needing relief, of the latent pressure in his balls. That was at the point of being too painful for pleasure.

He throbbed in her hand, as Norah rubbed the hot length of him. Without looking up she proceeded to take the shining head in her mouth and gently suck on it.

His prick was so hot that the confines of her mouth seemed refreshingly cool, and very enjoyable. Her lips creating a moving seal around him

Slowly and gently she massaged him, tempting and coaxing him to disgorge his load.

After only a couple of minutes of Nora's oral stimulating massage, Richard came.The jets of hot cum erupted without any warning, he filled Norah's eager sucking mouth. The effect overwhelmed her and she choked and spluttered, as she had to drink down quite a bit, and more dribbled out and down his stiff shaft.

The sudden relief had Richard feeling wobbly, and he held onto to Norah's shoulders to steady himself. The ache in his balls levitated, as the last of his cum pulsed out of his man head, and ran down and dripped off of Norah's hand, as she held his stiff and hot penis. She looked up at him with creamy cum running down her chin, and dribbling down her neck. She licked her slimy lips and grinned, as she gave him a final squeeze, as though thanking him.

"Oh yes you needed that" she said as she cleared her throat, and added after a pause. "I thought I was going to drown in your cum at one point. What a delightful way to go though. Mm I love it; you are a virile stallion for sure."

Norah stood up and hugged Richard passionately and kissed him softly then passionately, her cum covered lips spread and her tongue thrust out and into his mouth, jousting with his in a carnal competition.

Richard got a taste of his musky, salty cum as they kissed passionately.

Her breasts pressed against him, her heart pulsed hard in her chest as she pressed against him, under the warm water that massaged their naked bodies.

His erection was still really hard. Lifting her leg Richard slipped it in to her hot love lips.They stood more or less motionless for several minutes, and then getting out of the shower Richard got one of the bath towels and proceeded to dry Norah's naked body. Then she did the same for him, a gentle caressing massage. After which they strolled hand in hand back to the bedroom and got dressed. No word's where needed to be said. They were both happy and excitedly content.

"I think we should get some breakfast, how about you?" Richard said softly.

"Ah, yes that sounds like a great idea" Nora replied and added "how about some pancakes at Ihop?"

"I think that's a darn good idea, yes let's do that." Richard said as he took hold of Nora's hand and kissed it.

They strolled through the hallway and out to the truck. The weather had cleared up and the sun was out, a pleasurable change from the previous evening.

Getting into the truck Nora slipped across the seat, and as Richard got in they were close to each other. Nora put an arm around Richard's shoulders. Her arm was lazily draped over them. Her hand dropped over his shirt letting her little finger trailed over his shirt and softly stroked it. Touching a nipple through the material sent pleasurable and exciting feelings through him.

As they drove away Richard gently put a hand down on to her leg and squeezed it gently.

They were shown to a booth as soon as they walked into the restaurant.

"Your server today will be Jenny" they were told by the seating person.

"Good morning folks can I get you anything to drink?"

"Can we have some coffee please?" Richard asked.

"Coffee certainly, do you need cream or milk?" Jenny asked with a pleasure smile, and added "I'll leave the menu for you to look at, ok"

"Lovely, thanks and can we have cream please." Nora said in response, as she stroked Richard's leg with hers under the table. Her foot was out of her shoe and lazily stroking his shin. "I need some cream, and for my coffee." Nora said in a low throaty voice that was just above a whisper. Her face had a dreamy sexy look, as she looked at him through partly closed eyes. Her foot was caressing the side of his knee by this time.

"We'll have to see about that then, won't we?" He said softly as he held her foot in his hand and squeezed it playfully.

"Here we are folks" Jenny said as she got to the booth. She poured out their coffee and put the pot of coffee on the table. "And what can I get you to eat, or should I come back shortly?"

"No, we would like two orders of buttermilk pancakes please." Richard said as he continued to caress the warm foot that was nearly in his lap. He handed the menus to the waitress and smiled.

"Two orders of buttermilk pancakes will that be all?" The waitress enquired.

"That will be great thanks." Richard said with a nod.

"You have such a soft touch" Nora said softly as she looked at him through dreamy eyes.

He gently caressed Nora's foot and ankle. "You are so soft and warm to touch as well."

After a while the waitress arrived with the order of pancakes saying "here you go folks enjoy, is there any thing else I can get you?

"That's fine thank you." Richard said as his foot stroked Nora's legs. Just below the knees.

The attention was arousing Nora, to the point that her nipples were quite excited and really noticeable. She wriggled in her seat and wanted to put her hand down to caress herself as the itch manifesting itself between her legs.

With their feet now on the floor they enjoyed breakfast and a leisurely second cup of coffee.

Richard paid for the meals and they left. Strolling to the truck, holding hands

"Fancy exploring the area a bit?" Richard suggested as they got in the truck.

"Ooh that sounds interesting," Nora said as she slid across the bench seat, and added "looking for what, anything in particular?"

"The night clerk at the motel said that there is a kind of water falls and a small park about five minutes out of town" Richard replied as they got out of the parking lot, and drove away.

"Maybe it's the place I mentioned to you, sure why not. That was a lovely breakfast Richard" Nora said as she put her arm around Richard's shoulders. Her hand dropped down over the front of his shirt, to rest over his chest.

"Yes it was good, I just love pancakes. And having a really lovely lady with me made it even better, no it made it special."

"Aw, you are special" Nora said softly as she stroked his shirt with the tips of her fingers. Feeling his hand touch her knee she softly pressed her hand against the front of his shirt and rubbed it back and forth. Her fingers touched a shirt covered nipple that was partly stiff and excited. The pressure of Nora's fingers over it sent pleasurable tingles coursing through him again.

"I wonder what the park will be like." Nora said as she looked out of the window and enjoyed Richard's soft caresses of her leg.

"We'll know shortly, there is the sign for it" Richard said as he took his hand off of Nora's leg and pointed at the sign just ahead. He turned into the lane and drove around a couple of curves and came to a small parking lot that was empty of vehicles. Getting out of the truck they looked around for a sign for directions, then Nora said "is that the way, pointing at an opening in the bushes that surrounded the parking lot.

"Could be, let's take a look. I think this looks like a bust though." Richard said as he took the lead, moving into the opening and slowly walking into a gravel pathway. He held the bushes aside for them to pass by. After several minutes they strolled along the path and out of the bushes and into a loosely wooded area. "This is looking a bit more like it," Richard said and added "I wonder how much further it is going to be?"

"Not far I think see the twinkling through the trees." Nora said as she pointed at what she was looking at through the trees.

"I think you are right, that appears to be the sun on water, at least we found the first part." Richard said feeling a bit encouraged.

As they walked to the edge of the woods they strolled out into a small park, which went down to the edge of a small lake that was fed by a small rocky falls. As they strolled across the park, the grass was thick and lush under foot. Looking around they could see the odd shrubbery growing haphazardly through the area.

"For a bust this turned out not to bad I think" Richard said.

"Yes I agree, this is quite nice, the grass is like a carpet it's so thick. It's so peaceful and quiet. It doesn't look like many people come here, like it's a forgotten place, just left to its destiny kind of thing. That's ok with me. It makes it more peaceful and kind of romantic, don't you think?" Nora said as she held Richard's arm, hugging it to her.

"Indeed, yes it does." Richard replied as he pressed his hand against her, his fingers just above the hem of her dress, were he curled a finger to press it into the material against her thighs. Bending he sat down on the thick soft grass and proceeded to take his sandals off.

"That's a good idea." Nora said as she sat down by Richard, her dress up her legs as she slipped her shoes off and proceeded to lie down in the grass. One leg bent, and her feet were slightly apart. Her dress was up around her pink warm thighs.

Richard sat looking at her as she lay there, her eyes were closed and her hair fanned out like a brown halo. He took his sandals off, and stood pulling his shirt out of his pants and dropping it next to her.

Strolling to the edge of the pool he stood and looked at the water as cascaded down and over the rocky falls. He sat on a rock at the waters edge and looked around, what an idyllic spot. As he looked the other way, he saw the narrow strip of sand along the edge of the pool. He strolled over to it and looked at the water off the edge, it was nice and clear. So the gravelly bottom was visible for several feet out. He dipped his toes in, as he thought it was quite cool but it felt good. Stepping back to the grass and proceeded to get out of his pants then he looked back at Nora. She hadn't moved, so now he was looking straight at her white lace panties with her soft thighs on either side. As he admired the intimate vista Richard felt a stirring deep within him that could develop into a longing if he let it. Instead he slipped out of his pants and underpants and slowly waded into the pool, as he looked at the water in front of him. He could see that the color of the pool was changing. This was indicating that the water was getting deeper ahead. He dove in head first into the pool, and surfacing further out. There was a slight current as the water flowed away from the falls. The water was really clear though, the bottom was really rocky and the water was quite deep.

Richard turned and swum back towards the edge of the pool where his pants were. As he waded out of the water he looked at where Nora had been lying, when he strolled to the edge of the pool. Looking up he saw that she was half sitting and leaning back on her arms that were propping her up. She had a mischievous smile on her face as she looked at him.

Bending over Richard picked up his clothes and walked toward Nora, his bare body shiny in the sun. He was aware that she was looking at him; his prick was becoming quite erect and getting more so all the time.

"Hello there young man, would you be trying to make me feel over dressed? I must say that you look delectable and really sexy." Nora said in a husky whisper. Her heart pounded hard in her chest, and that driving urge welling up deep within her. Her nostrils began to flare as she looked at him. His trim body was all wet and shiny. His penis had been getting steadily more erect, even though its man head was still mostly covered.

Getting to where she was sitting Richard said as sat down facing her, "hello lovely lady, no not at all. As I was standing by the water and looked back at the lovely sight of you stretched out here. You looked really sexy and as now very desirable."

"As do you, how was the water. I might take a dip with you, em!"

"The water was cool but it was nice, I think you would enjoy it. Can I help you undress maybe? It would be my pleasure." Richard suggested as he looked at Nora, his penis had become really hard, to the point of beginning to ache a bit.

"You would undress a lady, and out in the open. Now that is really daring, and cheeky. And I like it. Yes please, and take all the time you need." Nora said in a low throaty voice as she got up and stood in front of the Richard. "Can I have a soft kiss first?"

Richard took a step forward and put his hands on either side of Nora's head and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

Closing her eyes, Nora slipped her arms around him, one held his head and the other down over his firm butt, and pressed him against her. She pressed his erection against her dress, and pushed her hips subtly forward against his hot and naked body.

Her breath was fevered as she rubbed her hips softly over Richard's hot and hard prick.

Nora reluctantly eased away from him as she opened her eyes and looked at him saying" I think I should have that dip in the lake, I'm getting too excited. I think you are as well, em? I'd help you undress as well, but you are already, you lovely man."

kreigen12
kreigen12
11 Followers