Cherry Blossom Pt. 03

Story Info
Winnie discusses Sakura life with Bailey.
7.9k words
4.55
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up laying upon a stranger's bed, definitely not my own.

My name is Winnie Stables, and I'm a twenty-three-year-old, five-foot-tall white girl with fine brown hair I usually wear in a ponytail, though I could tell that my hair was down right now. I have an hourglass body with C-cup breasts, and I'm of average weight, or at least, I think so. I'm cute in the face, but I wear thick glasses with black rims, and I like to study, so I'm kind of a nerd.

I raised my head a little to stare down the length of my naked body. My skin was pale and flushed, my nipples and areolas were a bright red, and though I would normally be cold without some kind of sheet covering me, I felt fine; I couldn't even tell what temperature it was.

Let me explain. I think...I...I know I've been infected with the Sakura virus. It's an alien virus that was carried to Earth by meteorites, and it was designed to turn human beings into a slave race for some other species out there. Sakura are all about mating, about reproduction, so they mate with humans, and the children are Sakura, thus replacing the human race. However, it turns out that human beings are incompatible with the virus, so the human/Sakura hybrid is always sterile. They can have plenty of sex, but they can't have kids.

So here's where it gets complicated. I have somehow 'caught' this supposedly inert virus as an STD from Ken Peterson, a Sakura I met at the laundromat and had...relations...with. I've never heard of this happening before, catching the Sakura virus as an STD, so I'm wondering if it's just Ken that can pass it on, if it's something about me, or if it's a combination of us both...? You get the picture.

Long story short, I went to Ken's house, met his two female roommates, nothing got discussed or solved, and we all fucked in a group orgy. I am a bad, bad, bad girl, and apparently, a very stupid one for doing any of this.

I don't know if it's because they're subconsciously affecting me with their pheromones, if I'm going through some kind of mental change because of this virus, or if I'm just dumb and horny, but I need to figure out what to do, and I need to figure it out soon.

I blinked a couple of times and looked over at the person lying next to me.

"You awake?" asked Baily, a smirk on her bright red lips. "You good?"

Baily was one of Ken's two Sakura roommates. Like all Sakura, she was completely bald with all-white skin, like white as the purest snow, with bright red lips, nipples, areolas, anus, and genitals, those parts bright and colorful and right in your vision all of the time, a nice lure to get you to...you know...mate with them.

Did I mention that Sakura can't wear clothes? They suffer from some kind of rash if they wear clothes, but they can lay down on a bed or a couch or whatever, so I'm wondering if it's psychosomatic. Anyway, they're always nude, but they're practically immune to environmental conditions, so they can walk around naked in a snowstorm without any worries whatsoever.

Anyway...

I was in a small bedroom, probably in an upstairs bedroom of Ken's house, and this little room smelled strongly of sex. I imagined it was one of the girls' rooms or a guest room, because it didn't seem to be decked out with guy things.

It was probably Bailey's room. She was lying next to me, after all.

"Bailey?" I asked. "Where's Ken?"

"He laid you down in here and told us not to disturb you, but I don't listen to him anyway," said the young woman. "I decided to come in here and inspect you, maybe keep you company. It is my room, after all."

I knew it. I knew it was her room.

Bailey was the shorter, bitchier of the two Sakura women of the house, and she wasn't much taller than me, five-four maybe, but she was still beautiful, still gorgeous like all Sakura.

She had a narrow waist to compliment her large, heart-shaped bottom, and she had big beautiful D-sized breasts with large, succulent red nipples in the centers of them. Her vermillion lips were pert and full underneath her button nose, and she had two long red streaks above her dark eyes where her eyebrows had been when she was human, giving her the illusion of eyebrows. Even as alien as she appeared to be, she was still honest-to-goodness gorgeous.

I could smell her scent, that wonderfully sweet, aromatic scent of wild strawberries drifting up to my nostrils from between her snow-white legs, and that delicious aroma was difficult for my brain to shake off.

Bailey stared at me in slight confusion as she studied my pale face.

"You okay?" she asked. "You look out of it."

"I...I'm just..." I stammered. "You...You're gorgeous, and you smell so good, and I'm fighting really hard not to...to jump you. I'm not even into girls..."

Bailey rolled her eyes and gave me a wry grin.

"Comes with the territory," she said matter-of-factly. "It's one of the few things about being like this that I like...I used to be the fat girl, you know. Five-four, two-hundred pounds...that was me. Never could lose that weight, no matter how hard I tried...Then I got infected with this stupid virus, and now I look like this. I don't like being all-white with red parts...or being naked all of the time...that's really annoying...but I definitely like what it did to my body."

"Oh," I said. "I didn't know."

"I'd gotten used to being overweight," shrugged Bailey. "I had accepted it...and then this happened. I guess I have to accept this now."

"Were you...did you...like other women?" I asked. "Before this happened, I mean."

"Was I a lesbian?" asked Bailey. "No, I wasn't even bi. In fact, before I came here, I lived across the street from Ken, and he was your typical frat boy, good-looking, always had a date, never had a care in the world...Yeah, I had a bigtime crush on him. I used to masturbate to fantasies of fucking him...I was such a dumbass back then."

"Oh..." I said uncertainly. "I didn't know...Do you...Do you still like him?"

"Fuuuuuck no," she chuckled as she waved me off. "He's an idiot...Not that it matters. If you like him, then go for it."

"I...Oh...Okay," I said nervously.

"We grilled him, you know," smirked Bailey. "After you passed out? We asked about you, but dumbass doesn't seem to know much of anything about you. All we know is that he popped your cherry...Is that true? Did he take your virginity?"

"Y...Yeah..." I stammered. "But I'm okay with it. I'm fine with it."

"Oh, so you're crazy," nodded Bailey. "Figures. You're one of those fangirls that wants to be a vampire or something, only it's with us Sakura."

"No...No, it's not like that..." I frowned, but Bailey only laughed at me.

"I'm just kidding," she chuckled. "I can tell you really like Ken...Can't agree with your taste in men, but he is a handsome guy...Mmmm...Plus, that big red dick..."

"Yeah..." I said, trembling a little at the thought of it.

I shook my head to get myself back into a better state of mind. It was like I was constantly horny all of the time whenever I was around one of them, these Sakura, but I guess that was to be expected.

I decided to talk about myself. Bailey seemed okay and levelheaded once you got to know her, so it was time to get to know her, but she needed to know about me first. She needed to know that I wasn't a threat.

"If you want to know about me," I said quietly, "there's not much to tell. I'm a sociology graduate at the college, and I'm doing my master's thesis on the Sakura, but that was before I met Ken. I may actually have to cancel classes up until winter break because of all of this, because...I don't know. I feel weird about it all."

"So you are a fangirl?" asked Bailey. "Are you stalking us?"

"N...No," I stammered. "I just happened to run into Ken...I really like him, and it's time to get to know him...and...I guess that means I should get to know you and Prima, too."

"Prima," snorted Bailey as she rolled her eyes. "I'd call her an airhead, and she acts like it at times, but that's not true at all. She's actually really smart, but in a devious, steal-your-boyfriend kind of way."

She screwed up her ruby lips as her expression changed, her mind wandering in visible thought.

"Ken and I got sent here together because we lived in the same district, but Prima was a fucking Barbie doll before she got changed," continued Bailey. "Tall, beautiful, blonde, rich daddy...Ugh...We're here on a trial basis, Ken and I, and we won a district lottery drawing for it, to live in public, but Prima?...I know her Daddy Warbucks pulled some strings so that she got picked."

"Can you blame her?" I asked. "I know about the holding facilities you guys were in."

"When you put it that way," sighed Bailey, "I guess you're right. This is still better than where we were, and if I were her, I'd have done anything to get out of there, too."

"Where were you?" I asked. "What was it like?"

Bailey gave me a half frown and shook her head no.

"I don't want to talk about that, fangirl," she said bluntly. "If you want any more information from me, you're going to have to earn it anyway."

"Earn it?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

Bailey spread her white legs and patted her large, bald, red and shiny vulva, gently stroking her small crimson clit and pulling on her bright red labia before patting her whole pussy one more time.

"You're in a Sakura house," she said matter-of-factly. "You're not supposed to be in here, but you're already infected, so you might as well earn your place here."

I knew I was blushing as I stared with wide eyes at her bright-red, swollen parts.

"What...do you want...me to do?" I drawled out in anxious reply.

"What do you think?" asked Bailey. "If I have to live with this baboon-red pussy, I want it serviced."

"Uhhh..." I said nervously.

"Don't tell me you're hesitant now," snorted Bailey. "You ate out Prima and sucked face with me. Come on...You're one of us now. You're Sakura...at least, partially. Here, let me help you..."

She reached over and took my right hand into both of hers, and then she guided my fingers down to her already creamy-wet snatch.

"Let's start with some basic fingering," she said firmly.

I didn't know what to do or say, so I just gave in to her commands. I wasn't really into girls...at least, not before all of this had happened, but I'd already eaten out Prima, so...

I stroked her small clit and lightly pulled upon her labia, imitating her own actions as best I could.

"That's it," said Bailey. "Stroke it a little more. We get wet really fast now, and that natural lube is really thick and creamy. Stroke it a little more, and you'll see."

I rubbed the top half of her beautiful, bald, wet snatch, and a thick white cream spread between my fingers as I did. I held up my right index finger and middle finger and inspected the white, slightly opaque gel spread between the two digits.

"Taste it," ordered Bailey.

I stuck my two fingers in my mouth without thinking. Bailey's snatch tasted of wild strawberries, exactly like it smelled, sweet and tangy and delicious.

"It tastes like sugar-dipped blackberries," nodded Bailey. "It doesn't have that fishy taste I used to have. Weird, huh?"

"It must taste different to different people," I said. "It tastes like wild strawberries to me."

"Close enough," shrugged Bailey. "A lot of things changed when I became Sakura, and this is just one of them. When you change all the way, you'll see, too."

The thought of that scared the living hell out of me. I could only imagine going home for Christmas, walking into the living room, buck naked, bald, all white, big red parts showing like a neon sign screaming "FUCK ME", smiling and waving at Mom and Dad as they stared at me in wide-eyed horror...Not to mention what my twenty-year-old sister and my eighteen-year-old brother were going to think...Oh, yeah...That would not go over well.

"I...I don't know if I want to..." I said nervously.

"You'll be all right," said Bailey. "I was pretty hard on you to begin with, but another person here won't hurt."

"Yeah, but..." I began.

"We're pretty lonely here," she said. "Prima was right, though. We need another man in the house. If you came to live with us, Ken would have a little harem and it wouldn't be Three's Company anymore."

I don't think she was really getting it.

"But I...I don't...I don't really want to be Sakura," I said.

Bailey gave me an odd look. It was a mix of being offended, disappointment, and confusion, as if she didn't know what to think about my confession.

"Why in the hell are you studying us, then?" she asked.

"B...Because I want to help you," I stammered. "I want to understand you so that people won't hate you..."

Bailey looked at me in more confusion, and then she turned up the left side of her lips while raising her left illusory-eyebrow.

"I don't think you understand what it is you want," she said flatly. "However, since you're a newbie to all of this, I'll help you understand what it's like to be Sakura."

"Oh...Okay..." I replied.

She reached between my legs and gently pinched my clit and hood between her left-hand fingers.

"This...is what it means to be Sakura," she said firmly.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "That can't be right...Is sex all that matters to you? There has to be more to it than that."

"There is," said Bailey, "but this is where it starts."

She gently stroked my clit with her left-hand fingers, and I shuddered as I felt myself turning on, that power plant revving up inside my lower belly. I moaned a little as I moved my bottom side to side, and my pussy flushed wet with sticky cream as Bailey continued to rub me, rubbing my whole pussy before going back to gently kneading my clit between her fingers.

"You've been infected," she said matter-of-factly. "Whether or not you'll change all the way, I don't know, because no one seems to know anything. We've been kept in the dark about it, and the only reason we're here is because there are some good people out there who've been fighting for us in the courts."

She pushed two fingers into my open pussy hole, swirled them around, and pulled them out, her fingers now coated with my creamy cunt sauce. She popped those two white fingers into her mouth, savoring the taste for a moment. She pulled them out a second later and nodded her head.

"A little sweet," she said as she screwed up her bright red lips in thought. "A little sweet and a little tart, that tart part kind of like olives...You're halfway there, I think. Yeah, I wasn't sure before, but...I definitely think you're going to change all the way, and soon."

"Wh...What?" I asked out of sudden fear. "No...You can't know that!"

"Look over there," said Bailey with a head nod.

The wallpaper in the room was all white with brown divider lines, yellow daffodils up and down the vertical white stripes, but her head nod was toward a calendar hanging from a well-placed nail.

"What's that picture?" she asked.

"It's a fox," I said cautiously.

"What's the circled date?" she asked. "That one circled in red?"

"It's the twenty-fifth," I said. "Christmas day."

"Uh, huh," nodded Bailey. "Now what's on the nightstand next to you?"

I turned my head and looked in confusion at the pair of glasses on the small wooden nightstand next to my side of the bed.

"Those are my glas...ses..." I stalled out.

"Yep," she said firmly. "You can see with 20/20 vision again. Same thing happened to me."

"No..." I said as I felt my heart try to escape my ribcage.

I sat up and reached for my glasses, my panic reaching new heights. I quickly put on the thick pieces of eyewear, but my vision went blurry the moment they were balanced on my nose. I quickly took them off, and I could see just fine again.

"No...No, no..." I said as I shook my head in denial, gripping my glasses as if they were cursed.

Bailey gently took my glasses from me, leaned over me with her beautiful naked body, and placed my glasses back on the nightstand. She moved all of her snow-white body onto me after that and held my head between her rose-red palms.

"There's no reason to be afraid," she said softly. "Everything will be fine...We've got your back. We'll help you after you change...Now calm down...Let me help you settle in..."

She slid her white hands underneath my bare back and kissed me fully on the lips, and my legs parted for hers as our creamy-wet, crimson cunts rubbed together, sliding over one another in strange passion.

I was still not used to this girl-on-girl action, but her easy tone of voice, her strawberry scent, and the sweet taste of her saliva, along with the pulsing pleasure of our own similar parts, calmed me down quite a bit.

She reached up with her left hand, sensuously sliding it along my bare back, and she stroked the back of my hair as we openmouthed one another. I kissed her fully in return, caressing my tongue over and under hers, tasting what it was that was her, that wonderfully sweet taste of wild strawberries.

Bailey pulled away from my mouth, licked down my chin, and then licked down my neck, her bright red tongue coating me with a slight trail of her own saliva.

I could feel her slightly moist skin against mine, that cool wetness to it, because the Sakura exuded a type of clear mucus from their pores. Its main purpose was to provide their bare bodies protection from environmental exposure, but now I knew it had a secondary purpose, that secondary purpose a sweet-smelling and tasting fluid that worked in tandem with their pheromones to attract mates.

She had a similar thought in mind, and she let me know as much.

"You're starting to taste sweet, fangirl," she said in a soft but wicked tone. "You're creating a little bit of our gel from your pores. I can taste it."

I whined a little in both pleasure and fear as her crimson lips wrapped around my right nipple and suckled it in gentle passion. If she had wanted to calm me down, she was defeating that purpose with comments like that, but at the same time, her sexual prowess was astounding; that was a fact.

She sucked on my bright-red nipple for a bit, grinding her crimson twat against mine, our creamy sauce blending together down below, and it felt good, so good that it disturbed me. This was more sex in two days than I had ever dreamed of, and I admit that I had delved into plenty of masturbation fantasies about the Sakura, but good grief...this was sexual overload.

However, my passion and fear were both interrupted by a stern voice, interrupting Bailey's deliberate seducing of me as well.

"What are you doing now!" asked Ken. "Bailey, for fuck's sake!"

Bailey rolled over to her side of the bed as we both stared up at the man I wanted as my boyfriend.

Ken was standing there in the open doorway, but he quickly walked in and shut the door behind him.

He was just as gorgeous as ever, just the most incredible, statuesque, beautiful version of a man that could ever possibly exist. He was six-feet tall, athletically slender, with molded muscle along his abs, bald all over his beautiful body, ivory-white skin with ruby lips and nipples, a reddish belly button, and of course, that big, luscious, suckable, fuckable, vermillion cock swinging between his alabaster legs, those big red balls ready to be fondled...

"Ken!" hissed Bailey. "You're clit-blocking me!"

"Oh, shut up," he frowned in return. "I thought I told you to let her get some rest!"

"You don't tell me what to do!" scowled Bailey. "You said to share anyway! I'm sharing, you dumbass!"

"Quit being your usual bitch-self," he said unhappily. "If you're going to be nothing but toxic, you can stuff my cock in your mouth."

This I had no problem with, though I had to admit that I would rather be the one to have Ken's gorgeous cock in my mouth; he didn't need to put it in Bailey's.