Cherry Blossom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're getting showered with attention," nodded Monet. "We call that love-bombing, hon. It's what you do when you get a new pet."

"Yeah..." I said as I nodded in return. "Yeah, I'm new...I'm new, and they have sex. They're all about sex, so they're showing me their best trait...I get it now..."

"That's not a good thing, Winnie," said Monet. "I don't like any of this. Not only is all of this illegal like you said, but I think this is a really bad idea. I was on board with it at first, but the more I've heard? This whole thing sounds like a sex cult to me."

"I know," I frowned. "I don't think it is, but if it turns out to be that way, then I'll get out."

"Okay," nodded Winnie. "If that's what you want...I'm beginning to understand now, and I think I know what you're saying, even if you don't quite understand it, yourself."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You wanted to study and understand the Sakura," breathed Monet. "You also wanted a boyfriend. You got both in one go, but they weren't what you wanted, or at least, not what you thought they would be, and now you don't know what to do."

"Yeah," I nodded. "That's exactly it. I've finally gotten my wish, but now I...I feel lost. I'm glad that I can go over and see them now, study them up close, but still..."

"That's great that you got in good with them, but you're still infected, hon," said Monet as she shook her head. "We need to call someone."

"No," I said firmly. "No, no. Ken said I only had a mild reaction. To everyone else, it just looks like my skin is a little pale and I'm wearing lipstick. I can keep it a secret."

"Okay," shrugged Monet. "You can't sleep with anyone else, though. It looks like you're going to be a Sakura groupie for life."

"If it helps me understand Ken, then I don't care," I breathed out.

"Okay," shrugged Monet. "For the time being, though, I think you should go lay down, and we'll talk about this in the morning...Okay?"

"Okay," I nodded. "Okay, but no matter what happens...you'll still help me, right?"

"Oh, yeah," shrugged Monet again. "I kind of feel like it was my fault to begin with."

"What?" I asked in confusion. "How could it possibly be your fault?"

"I'm the one that told you to go out and fuck a Sakura," she said unhappily.

**********

I woke up in a blinding sweat, my entire body sticky with that sweat, just coated over with the stuff. The clock read 3:45 AM, so it was still very early morning, but insomnia wasn't my problem. I was sweating like mad, like so badly that my nightshirt and panties were soaked.

I couldn't see very well; all I had was the illumination of my electronic clock, but that dim red glow was enough for me to get out of bed and peel off my clothes.

I took off my soaked shirt and panties and threw them to the carpet beneath my bare feet. I turned to go back to bed, fully nude now, but my bed was soaked, the sheets wet with my sweat, so there was no laying back down until I changed them.

I ran my fingers over the slick skin of my sides and brought my hands up to my face in complete confusion, because something didn't feel quite right. I was too wet, too sticky, so I brought my hands up to my face, but...I received the shock of my life upon doing so. My palms were red, a color I could make out even in the dim lighting of my clock, and those red palms were slicked over with clear mucus.

"No!" I gasped out in total fear. "Oh, no..."

I looked back toward my bed, but my heart raced out of control upon seeing my soaked pillow, because it wasn't just the fact that it was wet. All of my hair was stuck to it, like, absolutely all of it...like it had all just slid off of my head like a loose wig.

I reached up and ran my hands over my now bald head, ran them over my now larger, D-sized breasts, ran my fingers down my white skin, not pale anymore, no, but white as the purest snow, ran my ivory fingers down my bare, mucous-slick belly until they reached my bald and swollen red vulva.

I creamed over my fingers as my pussy throbbed with lust, my clit vibrating with electricity just upon the brushing of it with my fingertips.

"Noooo..." I whined. "Oh, no..."

Yep, I'd gotten my wish. I now knew what it was like to be Sakura.

Oh, yeah...I was fucked now.