Cherry Ch. 08: Family in Danger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Daddy and Edgar spoke, Kyle was staring into space with a faux smile. The smile didn't reach his eyes. I knew my brother, and I could tell from the crease between his eyebrows that he was confused and terrified.

Edgar spotted me as I entered the room. He slapped Kyle's ass and pointed in my direction. "Look who's come to join us, Kylie! It's your big sister: Cherry!"

So, the old fucker had already renamed Kyle to "Kylie." My conditioning would never allow this, but I wanted to roll my eyes and tell Edgar that I was less than impressed with his creativity.

Edgar continued, "Cherry, meet your new and improved little sister. Kylie, say hello to your sister, Cherry."

"Yes, Master," Kylie spoke in a trembling sing-song voice, "Hi, Cherry!"

Kylie still wore that painted smile, but I could see the pleading in his eyes. I wanted to communicate some assurance. I wanted to tell him that things would be okay. But my programming wouldn't let me speak. And any reassurance I could offer would be a lie.

Edgar handed daddy a bright yellow phone. I recognized it as Kyle's (Kylie's?) because he always chose the same color of phone case. There was a robot in a cartoon that he used to like--I believe its name was Bumble Bee--and he'd had a thing for that shade of yellow ever since.

"The phone's unlocked," Edgar told Daddy, "Apparently, our girls here have older sisters, twenty-five and twenty-six years old, respectively. And they've been texting Kylie here nonstop. I've been responding as Kylie here that things are okay, but they suspect something. We may have to send someone to 'collect' them. Could you use two more maids?"

Daddy laughed. "Kylie, do you have any photos of your older sisters on your phone?"

"Yes, Sir," Kyle responded, "There are some photos from a family beach trip a few months ago." I could sense the terror in his voice. Kyle shot a glance at me--I know that he didn't want our sisters to suffer our fate, or worse. I looked back at him pleadingly. My mind raced for a way to save my sisters, but I had to be careful because if my thoughts veered too close to hope of escape, my punishment conditioning would kick in and I'd spill the beans to Daddy.

"Wow, your sisters look great in a two-piece," Daddy mused, "what are their names, Kylie?"

"The older one is named Olivia, the younger one is named Lindsey, Sir," Kylie responded. This may have been conditioned from Daddy referring to my brother as "Kylie," but against even my own will, I started to think of her (him?) with the feminine name as well.

I saw Daddy's eyebrow raise. "Is this woman your mother?" He showed the phone to Kylie and pointed at a woman in the photograph.

"Yes, Sir."

"How old is she?"

"Forty-five, Sir."

"I see, so she started having kids younger. I want her too. What's the situation with your father? Why isn't he in the photograph?"

"He's frequently away for work, Sir. He wasn't with us on that trip."

"Excellent. Well, I'll be sending someone to collect your mother and sisters tomorrow. They will be leaving your father an angry goodbye note and moving here to the States. Are you both excited to see your family again?" Daddy looked from Kylie and then to me with an evil grin.

I wanted to protest. I wanted to beg. Nearly hyperventilating because I hadn't been permitted to speak, all I could get out was a sharp whisper, "Please!"

Daddy looked at me for a long moment; his evil grin softened into a mild chuckle. "Cherry, Kylie, I want you both to look at me." Kylie and I complied. I could see in my peripherals that the terror was growing in Kylie's eyes. "I'm going to take a trip to your old home to 'collect' Olivia, Lindsey, and your mother. They're going to see what's become of Caleb and Kyle. And I'm going to make them ecstatic about those changes. I'll keep them around for a while, then give them away to investors."

At this point, Edgar patted Kylie's ass possessively. "Kylie, thank Jay here for giving you another opportunity to see your family."

Tears welled up in Kylie's eyes, and her voice cracked as she spoke. "T-thank you, Sir."

"There's a good girl," Edgar cooed, "now let's get you home. Your ass is fantastic in those jeans, and I'm ready to put it to some use." Edgar put his hand on the small of Kylie's back, pointed her toward the door, then winked at Daddy. "It was good seeing you, old friend! Let me know how the collection goes tomorrow."

"Gladly," laughed Daddy, "and enjoy your new toy. I know that I'll be enjoying mine."

As soon as Edgar and Kylie were outside, Daddy snapped his fingers and pointed in the direction of my bedroom. "Put on something pretty, then get on the bed, face-down ass-up. I'll be there momentarily."

"Yes, Sir," I meekly replied, my voice still trembling from dread and shame. Dread from what I knew would happen to my family. Shame from my betrayal that would now destroy the lives of my mom and sisters.

**TO BE CONTINUED**

12