Cherry Danish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put the mug down and brought his gaze back to her. "Don't worry, I won't do anything you're not ready for. You're safe with me. I just want to help your shoulders." He put his hands up in a surrendering motion.

His smile was tender and genuine, easing her worries. "A massage would be ok." She said timidly.

He sighed a little in relief and she realized it must be difficult to know how to communicate with someone who has suffered trauma, especially without any context as to what happened. At the very least, she could tell that how she felt mattered to him, and she was grateful for that.

"Good. Then, let's get you on the massage table." He walked over near the balcony where he had set up the table and she followed. There were some candles lit on the side table next to it and the scent of cherries and spice circulated around them.

"How do you want me to lie down?" She asked, unconsciously crossing her arms and tightening her grip on the opening of her robe.

His voice was gentle. "If you feel up to it, you can take your robe off and lie flat on your stomach. You can cover yourself with one of the blankets I brought." He pointed to the folded faux fur blankets on the side table.

She blushed and her throat tightened, overwhelmed by the idea of getting naked in front of a man. Though this was consensual, she felt extremely vulnerable.

He noticed that she was frozen in panic and walked over to her. "May I put my hand on your waist?" His voice was low and gentle.

She nodded, unable to speak. The overwhelming and uncontrollable panic, fear, and shame that she felt seemed to mute her. She tried reminding herself that she was free now, there was nothing here to hurt her, but trauma is a tricky beast and she couldn't quite convince herself.

He reached his arm around her and gently hugged her from the side. "I can't say I will ever understand what you've been through, but I promise that I will take care of you. That was there and then. This is here and now. You are safe with me."

She looked up at him and took a deep breath. Though she still felt overwhelmed, his words helped calm her down. "Thank you for saying that."

"It's true." He smiled at her. "Now then, you can keep your robe on and lie down on the table. I won't make you take it off. Only you have that power." He winked at her and tightened the tie on her robe, instinctively. Then, he walked over to the massage table and waited for her to get on.

Once she was on the table, he asked, "Are you comfortable?"

She nodded and rested her head into the padded hole in the table.

"Is it alright if I start massaging your shoulders?'

She nodded again and felt his hands slide to her traps, starting to massage the muscles over her robe. He pressed firmly on the upper portion near her neck and she squeaked in pain.

"I'm so sorry...I'll be more gentle." He switched to a lighter pressure near her neck, rubbing in a soothing manner rather than a massage.

Embarrassed by her outburst, she pressed her lips together and attempted to stay alert so she could keep herself quiet.

"You're so tense all along your spine." He noted gently, grazing up and down her back with his palm, stopping right above her buttocks. "Even over your robe, I can see exactly where you hold your pain." He sounded deep in thought, trying to understand her story by the way she held her body; as if he could read the secrets she had worked so hard to keep hidden from the world.

He took a deep breath in and a slow breath out. "Will you take a few cycles of breath with me?" He asked, continuing the gentle massaging up and down her traps. He started with another deep breath in, and this time, she followed along.

"I'm so honored that you're trusting me to take care of you." He said after their first exhale together. She continued the breath cycle as he spoke. "Yes, that's it, keep taking deep breaths, just like that."

The breathing was clearing her mind and she was starting to let her guard down again.

"It's not easy to put your trust in someone, especially after you've been hurt. But I want you to know..." He increased his pressure on her muscles and she could feel his warmth over her robe. "...You are strong. And so deserving of relaxation... and intimacy...and...pleasure." His voice remained gentle, but she could hear a passionate tenderness to it.

Her nipples hardened a little, surprising her. She hadn't been with anyone that spoke this way before. It wasn't just that he said she was safe with him, but she could tell that he meant it. He continued to only massage her shoulders, but she noticed her mind wanting to wander to naughtier places.

Now that her guard was down, she gave a little more freedom to her thoughts while he continued to massage. The promiscuity of inviting a stranger over mixed with the privacy of her hotel room was arousing. She couldn't believe she was actually doing this. A proud smile spread across her face.

"Would you turn around for me? I'd like to massage around your pectoral muscles. It'll help relieve the tension in your shoulders."

She started to get up and he gently held one of her arms to steady her as she twisted around. He put a hand on her lower back as she lowered herself down again. Then, he straightened her robe that had disheveled when she moved and began to massage the muscle between her chest and underarm.

She inhaled sharply as he dug deep into the muscle. "Sorry...I knew it would be tight there. Most people forget this area, but it holds just as much tension as the shoulders...I'll go slow, okay?" He whispered as he concentrated on the muscle.

She nodded, restarting the deep breaths he had instructed earlier. He continued to work the muscle first on the right and then moving on to the left side. The pain was intense and she found herself unable to hide it on her face.

He exhaled deeply. "I know it hurts, I'm so sorry, honey...It's going to feel so much better afterward." He paused his massaging and said, "I know what might help you. Keep your eyes closed, ok?"

She nodded, unsure of what to expect.

"Mm, okay good. I want you to keep up our deep breaths and imagine yourself at a warm rock by the sea." He inhaled and began massaging her neck. She instinctively followed his breath. "It looks so inviting. You lie down on the rock and feel the calm, warm ocean breeze gently fluttering around you." He exhaled and she followed, allowing herself to fall into a trance.

"This rock, the sea, this space. It's completely private, made just for you." He inhaled again and she followed.

"In this place, you are safe; and comfortable; and warm." He exhaled and moved back down to her pectoral muscles which were starting to get looser.

"In this place; at this moment; all is right with the world."

His voice enveloped her and she felt her mind and body opening up for more. Never had anyone taken this much care with her; never had anyone been so attentive to her pain.

She opened her eyes and decided to take a good look at him. His biceps and forearms were flexed and his jaw was clenched as he kneaded her tight muscles.

He felt her gaze and a kind smile appeared on his face. He continued concentrating on her massage, allowing her to take him in. She bit her lip, blushing at the voyeuristic interaction.

Boldly, she kept her eye on him and pulled one side of her robe down from her shoulder, revealing one of her rock hard nipples. His kind smile transformed as his concentration moved from her muscle to her breast.

"Are you perhaps...ready for more?" He asked, smiling, arousal tracing his tone.

She smiled back and nodded.

He inched his hand from her arm down to the belt of her robe. Making direct eye contact, he slowly unraveled the knot. She looked back at him, lust dripping from her gaze.

He waited, resting his hand on the unraveled belt on her belly. It was her turn to make a move; to signal consent to remove her robe.

She lifted herself up and he immediately put a hand on her lower back for support. Her breathing was ragged as she took the next step, unwrapping herself and letting the robe fall on the massage table beneath her. There was no going back, she was completely naked in front of him. He inhaled sharply, looking her up and down.

He put his hand to her cheek and pushed some of her hair behind her ear. "You are radiant," he said as if it were fact, rather than his opinion.

She bit her lip and looked around the room to distract herself, feeling uncomfortable receiving a compliment.

"You have full control of your pleasure with me. I want to help you feel as safe and comfortable as possible." He kissed her forehead, and though it surprised her, it also felt like a sign of respect.

She took a deep breath and laid back down. Meeting his eyes, she slowly spread her legs, signaling for him to continue.

"Mmmm, thank you for letting me in." He smiled. His expression was relaxed and aroused. He bent down over her body and brought his face inches from her neck.

"May I kiss your neck?" He whispered gently. Goosebumps formed all along her neck and arms and she was just able to nod.

His lips were warm, leaving small pecks all along the curve of her neck. The sexual tension was rising and she couldn't hold back her moan.

"Oops, sorry." She laughed, embarrassed at her outburst.

He brought his mouth to her ear, "It's okay to make noise. In fact, I encourage it. I want you to make as much noise as you want."

She bit her lip, unable to process the eroticism of it all.

"Now, where were we?" He started to kiss along her collarbone and hovered one hand over her breast. Looking up, he asked, "May I touch?" She nodded, a shy smile pulling up one corner of her mouth.

His hand was warm and covered her breast entirely. He caressed it as if he were tending to a fragile glass object, carefully and with purpose.

Her guard was down and a sudden rush of shame flooded through her unexpectedly. It must've been how vulnerable she was making herself, but her chest tightened up and she found herself holding her breath as he kissed her. Her legs instinctively began to tighten together.

He looked up, noticing her lack of movement. "Hey...come back to me." He whispered. He touched her cheek and waited for her gaze to return to his.

"You're safe here. It's ok to let go. You don't have to worry with me, I'll keep you safe and protect you." He smiled gently into her eyes and brought a hand to her chest, reminding her to breathe.

She took a deep breath in, tasting the sweet cherry scent - a gentle reminder that she was far from her troubles. She continued the breathing until her body felt regulated again.

He leaned back into her neck and ran a heavy hand up and down between her chest and belly. "That's it, baby. Let me into your world. Let me make it better. You're safe here with me. I won't let anyone hurt you." His voice was steady and passionate.

She closed her eyes and tried to take in the sensations of his touch.

"Mmm, yes, join me in this place...filled with comfort...and pleasure..." His voice drifted and he kissed her on the cheek. He slid his hand down to her pelvis, above her opening.

"Stay with me, baby, okay? I want you to stay right here, with me. Let me take care of you."

He maintained eye contact as she processed his words. She wanted to give in, but she was scared. All her pain, thoughts, and worries might creep in and she didn't know if she could fight them.

"I'm right here with you. We'll take it one step at a time. And if you find yourself drifting...I'll help bring you right back here to me. Okay?" He rubbed slow circles on her pelvis with his thumb as he waited for her consent.

She nodded. Her fists were clenched with unease, but she decided to let him in. She didn't want to give power to her past by blocking the pleasure that was unfolding in front of her. If she was going to do this, she wanted to embrace it. She wanted to know what pleasure could feel like. She spread her legs again.

"Would you mind massaging further down?" She asked, her heart racing. Her voice shook slightly from apprehension, but she maintained firm eye contact.

He gave her a knowing smile and moved his hands down to her thighs. He pulled out some coconut oil from his pocket and gently spread apart her legs.

Her face was flushed and her heart was pounding out of her chest. Her head was lifted so she could watch everything he was doing.

Noticing the strain on her face, he said, "It's okay to be nervous. I'm here." He rubbed his warm, oiled hands up and down her inner thighs. "Just lie back. I'll keep you safe."

She took a deep breath and leaned back, trying to tune out her worried thoughts. She focused her attention on the sound of the falling snow and faded jazz music playing outside. This place was safe; she was safe. Her guard was beginning to come down again.

He massaged a little deeper as he inched closer and closer to her pussy. The sensation of him slowly preparing to touch her most private part aroused her. His hands were strong and warm.

"Mmmm, I can see you getting wet." He rubbed his fingers around her outer lips. "Would you like me to help you with that?"

"Yes." She desperately wanted to feel his touch. She pulled her legs up to spread her pussy.

He chuckled with arousal. "I want to taste you. I have a feeling you're going to be really sensitive and my tongue will do a better job of giving you the gentleness you need." He walked to the end of the massage table and carefully pulled her hips down, bringing her to him. Then, he got on his knees.

She could feel his warm breath on her pussy. Blushing and trying to stay present, she put her head back on the table and braced herself for his touch.

His tongue was gentle, much like the rest of his body language. The first lick was like a feather, grazing just at the tip of her clit. The next lick started from the bottom of her entrance and traced its way to the top. The subtlety of the touch sent a shiver down her spine.

"Mmm, your pussy is just as sweet as your name." He moaned deeply, sucking on her inner lips. "I could live between these legs, beautiful." He began to lick more fervently, first around her entrance and then moving back up to her clit. The back and forth motion made her grab her breasts and moan.

"That's it, let your pleasure build up. I love the little sounds you make." He buried his face into her, sucking and tonguing her clit in slow, gentle succession.

"Is it okay if I massage your feet? The added sensation should help keep your mind here with me." He looked up at her from between her legs.

She nodded. A rush of warmth shot through her body as his hands stroked her feet.

"Honey, your feet are so cold. You must not be used to this icy weather." He rubbed one foot in both hands, then the other, and then brought his smiling face back to her pussy. "Don't worry, I'll warm you up."

His gentle and consistent licks were bliss. Her body temperature was beginning to rise and she smiled with her eyes closed, imagining herself lying on a warm rock once again.

She moaned as he lapped up her pussy. He flicked her clit with his tongue rapidly and then slowly, alternating the speed. Then, he gently rubbed little circles directly on her clit with just the tip of his tongue. She gasped, her legs instinctively curling up at the unfamiliar feeling.

He looked up at her and put one hand on her belly. "Stay with me, sweetheart. There's no rush, we'll take as long as you need." He kissed each side of her inner thighs and stood up.

He brought one hand down to her pussy and cupped it gently, as if his hand were the drawbridge, keeping anything unwanted out of her castle. "You're safe with me. I will never hurt you."

Trusting his word, she spread her legs again, wanting him to continue to replace her stubborn inner turmoil with pleasure.

He brought his middle finger to his mouth and lubricated it. Then, he spread her outer lips apart and grazed over her entrance and clit. Inhaling sharply, he entered the tip of his finger into her.

She moaned and involuntarily arched her back. Her tight entrance welcomed his gentle finger. This was the first time anyone had taken things this slow with her and she allowed herself to revel in the ecstasy she was feeling. As he inched into her, the world began to blur. The flicker of the candles in the room looked like sparks of magic.

"That's it, don't worry about anything. That's why you called me here. I'll take care of..." He pushed his finger fully into her. "...everything." He moaned, watching her mouth fall open.

He moved his finger in and out, slowly. "Take slow breaths to the rhythm of my movement, baby." He maintained eye contact and matched her patterned breathing.

Her nipples were tight and hard. Goosebumps trailed every crevice of her body. The slow and steady pressure of his finger made her pelvic muscles contract in ways she had never experienced before.

She felt ethereal. Her eyes closed as she let the waves of pleasure build up. It was getting harder to regulate her breathing as he pushed deeper and deeper. Just as she thought she couldn't feel any more pleasure, he curled the tip of his finger up.

This new feeling surprised her and she instantly straightened her legs down and tried to sit up.

He chuckled and brought his other hand to her chest, urging her to stay down. "Mmm, it's okay to let go. You deserve to release all this pent up tension you've held onto for so long. Let me take care of you." His words instantly made her pussy contract against his finger.

He smiled. "Now then, I have a steady hand, so you can squirm as much as you want." He maintained eye contact as he once again curled his finger in an upwards motion, sending a rush of intoxication all throughout her body.

"I think I found your g-spot." He moaned and bit his lip as he began to finger her faster, keeping the tip of his finger curled upward.

It was as if the interruption never happened. The waves of pleasure returned, this time, stronger and more determined. Her moans became uncontrollable as he finger fucked her tight hole. She could feel wetness sprinkling her thighs as he pounded in and out of her, sending her deeper into a spiral of lust.

"That's it, give in to me. Give in to this amazing pleasure you have spilling out of you." Her eyes rolled back, the orgasm melting away any barriers her mind tried to put up. Feverish moans exploded out of her as he rammed his finger into her.

"I think you're ready for another." He pulled his finger out and sucked his middle and index fingers, smiling into her eyes. Beads of sweat were forming on his temples, glistening his skin against the candlelight.

She hesitated, out of breath. "I think I'm too tight." Her legs closed instinctively to protect herself.

"I know you can take more, baby. Your pussy is begging for it." He slid his hand between her legs and cupped his hand against her pussy again. "I promise I will take it slow and talk you through any pain." He waited patiently for her consent.

Taking another deep breath in, she resigned. After the life-altering orgasm she just experienced, she didn't have the energy to resist and he was right. She wanted more.

She spread her legs and he immediately circled her entrance with his two fingers. First, he moved up to her clit and rubbed gently to warm her up to him. She could feel her wetness dripping out.

He moaned, slowly pushing both fingers in. He moved in and out with just the tips. "How does that feel?" He whispered.

"It hurts a little...but it also feels really good." Desire flowed through her. She laid back and massaged her breasts, taking in the stretched out feeling.

"Mmmm, let the pain turn to pleasure. It's inviting you in, give in to it." Her entrance began to relax and he pushed in fully, steadily and unhurried.