Cherry Danish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy clenched around his fingers; her back arched. "Fuuuuck..." She whispered, squeezing her breasts, unable to contain herself.

"Oooh yeah, baby, let it out. Tell me how you feel." He smiled as he quickened his pace, making sure to graze against her g-spot with each thrust of his fingers.

She felt lightheaded, holding on tightly to the sides of the massage table to steady herself as he rammed his fingers into her wet pussy.

"I feel...fuuuuck...I can't think straight." She giggled at her incompetence. Her head fell back, her breathing ragged. Her breasts were bouncing delightfully from his movements, adding a comforting rhythm to her delirious state.

He chuckled. "Mmmm, that's a very good sign. I want you to lie back and enjoy it. I can feel you getting close again."

The unwavering ferocity of his fingering brought her to another orgasm. Her face flushed as she screamed in ecstasy. "Holy shit, I'm cumming. Please don't stop." She begged.

"I won't, baby. Cum for me. Keep cumming for me." She was squirting against his hand, unable to control her mind or body.

Ravenous and delirious, the words involuntarily came out. "I want to feel you inside me." She said softly.

Instantly, she felt a pang of regret. She snapped back to reality, remembering that he was hired here for a job and she didn't know if sex would violate any terms of his contract. The best thing to do was to apologize and take it back.

But when she looked up, he had a naughty grin on his face. He slid his fingers slowly out of her. She felt so comfortable with him, she had forgotten they were still inside.

He began to undress in front of her, maintaining eye contact. The intensity of the gaze seemed to ignite something within her as she took his body in. It looked strong and stable, ready to carry even her heaviest burdens with ease. When he was down to his boxers, he leaned into her ear.

"I'd like nothing more than to fulfill your every desire." He whispered. Shivers ran down her spine, making her feel drunk with arousal.

"Would you like to feel me first, make sure it's to your liking?" He smiled at her, his lower torso within reach.

She bit her lip and reached out, feeling the tight bulge that was forming underneath his boxers. She moaned and started to stroke him, feeling his cock respond to her touch.

"Mmmm, is this what you want?" He whispered, visibly enjoying himself. He nibbled at her ear and kissed it.

Her anticipation was peaking. "I want you, please." She felt desperate, fully surrendering to her carnal desires.

He smiled at her. "Spread those pretty little legs for me." He stood up and rubbed her thighs to signal her to get into position.

He grabbed a rolled-up towel from the side table. "Let's put this under you so I can make sure to get the angle just right." He wrapped an arm under her hips and pulled her to the edge of the table once again. Then, he gently placed the towel under her lower back.

The pause in their fervor seemed to leave room for her mind to drift off into unwanted places. Panic and shame started to form in the pit of her stomach, making her second-guess what she was about to do.

Luckily, he spoke up the instant her mind drifted. She looked up at him and realized he had taken his boxers off.

"Look me in the eyes, beautiful. Stay right here with me. Nothing else exists." The deep vibrato of his whisper was enough to melt her fears away. She couldn't wait to feel him inside of her.

She nodded to him and lifted herself up on her elbows to maintain eye contact as he positioned his deliciously thick, warm cock at her entrance. He held her left leg apart with one hand and squeezed her right breast with the other.

"Don't worry about anything, baby. I'm right here with you. I'll keep you safe." He slowly penetrated her with the head of his cock and she gasped at the sensation.

"Ooooh, fuck, you're tight. Does that feel okay?" He ran his hand along her right cheek, waiting for her response.

"It's a little uncomfortable." Her voice was strained as she physically and mentally tried to adjust to his size.

"You're doing amazing. I can take all the time you need, there's no rush." He pulled the head of his cock out and slowly pushed it back in, entering her a little deeper.

She had to lie back down and close her eyes. Sweat was dripping from her forehead; her breath was uneven. Her mind was at odds with her, bouncing from thought to thought as she tried to stay present.

"Keep your eyes on me, baby. Stay here in this place. I'll keep you safe. You can fully let go. You're ready. Your body is aching for it." When she met his gaze again, he pushed in further and moaned. Her pussy contracted against him, igniting a spark of electricity between them.

"Mmm, fuuuck that feels good." Pleasure was seeping out of her and she couldn't contain herself.

He chuckled, pushing deeper and deeper until he was buried inside of her pussy. "Your body is a temple. I want to worship it. You deserve to feel this good, always."

Her eyes rolled back as she indulged herself in his words. She loved feeling this deliriously naughty. All her inhibitions were being lovingly and intimately fucked away. "Never stop fucking me like this. I never want this to end." She said in between gasps of air.

He pulled her legs together, swung them over his left shoulder, and began to pound her harder. His passionate grunting was in rhythm with his thrusts. "Ooh, I won't stop, baby. I won't stop until you tell me to. I can do this forever for you..." He grinned at her, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"...But, you know what would be even better?"

He was plunging in and out of her so deeply, she couldn't think straight. "What?" She asked.

He slowed his thrusting and held her legs. "I brought something I think you might enjoy."

She took a few moments to catch her breath and looked at him quizzically.

"One second, let me get it." He rubbed her thighs and pulled out of her slowly. She clenched around him, wanting him to stay.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I want nothing more than to be back inside that precious pussy of yours." He walked to his duffel bag and pulled out a long tool with a silicone head.

He walked back over to her and handed it to her. "What...is this?" She asked. It felt heavy in her hand.

"It's a vibrator." His voice was tender, but fierce with arousal. "I want you to look me in the eyes and pleasure yourself while I fuck you." He watched her, waiting for her reaction.

This was new territory, she had never used a sex toy before. She wanted so badly not to feel shame, but she could feel it creeping in. She took a deep breath, holding the vibrator in her hands. Could she push past these nerves and go through with it? She wanted to. She wanted to break through her perceived limits. She wanted to do this for herself.

She looked at him with a dark, sensual twinkle in her eye. "Get back inside me." She switched the button on the vibrator to the lowest setting and spread her legs.

He smiled naughtily at her and gently grasped her thighs. He bit his bottom lip and slowly penetrated her slippery pussy. "Mmmm, you are so wet." His head fell back as he made small, deep thrusts to get her used to his size again.

Her pussy immediately clenched around him, wanting to keep him there forever. Her face was flushed, but she could feel the inklings of shame inside of her dissolve as she deliberately became bolder.

"Ok, baby, rub the vibrator around your clit. Do what feels good for you." He closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her tight pussy.

She spread her outer lips with one hand. With the other, she brought the vibrator down to her pussy and rubbed circles around her clit.

Sparks shot through her. Her head fell back and she moaned, trying to keep still so she could keep the vibrator in place. The pulse of the toy mixed with the girth of his cock was ecstasy. She never knew sex could feel this good. She whimpered at the overwhelming arousal she was feeling.

"Ooh, fuck. I can feel it vibrating inside of you. You're tightening up against my cock. Does that feel good?" He asked, knowingly. He smiled at her and began to quicken his thrusts.

"I feel like I'm going crazy, I can't think straight." She said, out of breath. Pleasure was tingling throughout her body. Her hands were going weak and the vibrator began to slip out of her hand.

"Don't worry about anything. I'll take care of it." He took the vibrator from her hand.

"Tell me when you want it stronger." He said, rubbing the vibrator in circles all around her clit.

"Faster...deeper." She mumbled, losing herself in the moment. Another climax was on the verge of unfolding.

He growled in approval, reciprocating her energy. He switched the vibrator strength up another notch and continued to rub circles. Then, he pulled her hips up higher and started to pound her like never before.

"Oh, shit...this feels...so good." She whispered, her vision and thoughts intoxicated with pleasure.

"Mmmm, I'm grazing against your g-spot, baby. I can feel you getting close. Are you going to cum? It's ok to let go. Release." He turned the vibrator up a third notch and moved it directly on her clit, holding it steadily in one place.

Her breath stopped and her body shook, reaching the orgasm of orgasms. "Breathe for me, let me hear you cum, please. I want to hear your sweet moans."

She moaned deeply, the last remnants of any inhibitions leaving her with this orgasm. She took in a deep breath, trying to compose herself; her whole body tingling.

When she opened her eyes, she saw him smiling at her, still inside of her, holding her legs over his shoulders.

"Fuck, you're amazing," she said, smiling back at him. Her breathing was starting to normalize as she let her body fall loose on the massage table.

"Mmmm, so are you." He rubbed his warm hands along her thighs and slowly pulled out of her. Then, he walked over to the bathroom and brought her a glass of water.

"Drink up, honey. You need to hydrate." He patted her head and put one hand under her head to help her lift up.

After a few gulps of water, she felt the exhaustion kick in. The warm candlelight and safe silence of the room allowed her eyelids to get heavy.

"Mmm, getting sleepy? I think you deserve a nap." He chuckled tenderly, taking the glass of water from her hands and setting it down on the table. "Let's get you on the bed."

Before she could respond, he lifted her off the table and onto the plush hotel bed. "Would you like me to join you?"

She felt her guard go up. Sleeping was something she preferred to do alone. Though she trusted him, if she was sleeping, she couldn't control what was happening around her. It felt too vulnerable. Her mind drifted back into unwanted memories, disassociating from the present.

She felt a warm hand on her shoulder, pulling her mind back. She squeezed her legs together, trying to calm down. "Hey...stay with me. That was there and then. You're safe here with me."

He got on the bed and laid down behind her. He brought his hand between her legs and grounded her still throbbing pussy. She took a deep breath in, reminding herself that her past wasn't here. She squeezed her thighs together, signaling for him to keep his hand in place.

"You are so special. No one will hurt you here. You're safe, and comfortable, and warm," he spooned her from behind and left gentle kisses along her neck.

Her eyes began to close, her head sinking deeper into her pillow. "It's ok to fall asleep, baby. I'll keep you safe." His whispers sent a shiver down her spine. She smiled as she drifted off to sleep.

When she woke up, it was already dark. The city lights twinkled from the windows as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. The room was eerily quiet, and she realized she was alone. She let out a sigh of disappointment and turned over to the empty side of the bed.

There was a flickering red candle on the side table, wafting the familiar cherry scent throughout her room with a note underneath it. She eagerly grabbed it.

"For when you wake up: If you're up to it, I'd love to take you out for a meal. X" His number was written on the back.

She grinned, feeling giddy excitement. She was going to like it here.