Cherry Glitter

Story Info
FtM and drag queen meet at a club. Fun ensues!
3.1k words
4.81
4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[In all of my writing, I find that I tend to get really into the exposition and the actual action ends up feeling like an afterthought. I've been trying to cut back on introduction and really get to the meat (haha) of the encounter. This piece was so much fun to write and I hope it's just as fun to read :) Enjoy!]

The bass thumped in the back of Cruz's skull, so heavy it felt as though his teeth were shaking in their sockets. The lights above the dancefloor pulsed pink and blue along with the beat of the music, catching beautifully on his friends' outfits while they danced. Cruz felt ordinary standing next to his crew--everyone else was clothed in sequins and mesh and dozens of shining accessories, but he felt more comfortable in a plain black tank top and jeans. He tried to make up for his lackluster appearance by matching his friends' verve, but they'd been out for hours, going to what seemed like every gay bar in the city. Now that he wasn't drunk off his ass anymore, he was just plain tired.

"Hey, I think I'm gonna go sit down for a minute," Cruz yelled over the music. His friends nodded in acknowledgment and went back to dancing.

Cruz ventured away from the dancefloor and toward the bar. The music was just barely quieter there, but quieter nonetheless. "Can I just have a water, please?" Cruz asked the bartender, nearly shouting. They nodded and slid it across the counter.

Cold glass in hand, he swiveled around in the barstool and surveyed the club. All kinds of queers permeated the establishment: drag queens decked out in feather boas and eight-inch platforms; twinks in cutoff shorts and mesh; lesbians in leather with faces covered in lipstick prints.

A queen with sparkling red eye makeup and perfectly curled hair caught his gaze and winked; Cruz blushed and winked right back. He had been to a couple of the club's drag nights before, and he definitely recognized her face but couldn't quite recall her name. The queen danced across the floor and sidled right up to Cruz at the bar, not-so-subtly checking him out as she approached.

"Hey there, gorgeous," she said, voice smooth. Up close, Cruz could see tiny flecks of glitter in her lip gloss.

He felt a flutter in his chest, but tried to keep it cool on the outside. "Hey."

"I've been watching you all night and I was just dying for a chance to steal you from your friends. What's your name?" the queen asked.

"Cruz. I'm so sorry, I can't seem to remember yours, but I think I've seen you perform a few times," Cruz said.

"Professionally, I'm Evangeline Supreme, but you can call me whatever you like, baby," she said, flashing a shimmery set of acrylics and a pair of rings that spelled her initials.

Cruz took her hand and made pointed eye contact as he kissed it. They started to talk, and the conversation flowed easily. It helped that they were both flirting shamelessly the entire time: the touch of a thigh as one laughed at the other's joke, a well-timed fluttering of long lashes, a glance that lingered at the lips.

"What do you say we take this somewhere else? I could use a change of scenery," Cruz suggested after a while.

Evangeline smiled. "I thought you'd never ask. Let me tell my girls that I'm leaving. I'll be right back."

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The duo had barely made it into Cruz's apartment before colliding, hands searching each other hungrily. Cruz's lips met Evangeline's--her lip gloss tasted faintly like cherries, artificial and intoxicating. She sucked lightly on his lower lip and ran the tips of her pointed fingernails up and down his back; even through the fabric of his top, the sensation raised the hairs on his body. On tiptoe, Cruz pushed Evangeline against the door and kissed her neck; she sighed.

Cruz broke away and led her down the hall to his room. He switched on a lamp in the corner, illuminating the space with warm, low light, and sat on the edge of his bed. Evangeline cupped Cruz's face with both hands and planted a sticky kiss on his cheek.

"How about you give me a little show?" Cruz said, grinning. "If you're up for it."

"Oh, darling, I'm always up for a performance," Evangeline replied.

Immediately she twirled around so she was facing away from him, hands on her hips. She bent down, almost folded in half, and slowly straightened out, hands caressing her own body as she rose. Now fully vertical, she looked back over her shoulder and reached behind her for the zipper on her dress. Once the zipper was undone, she turned around, clutching the bodice to her chest. She moved her arms and let the dress fall away; underneath, she wore a lingerie set that complemented her body tastefully. The skirt of the now-discarded dress was pretty voluminous, so she must not have bothered to tuck, as all she wore were a pair of sheer tights over her panties. Cruz couldn't help but stare at her cock through the fabric--it was formidable, and it wasn't even fully hard yet.

"You're fucking beautiful," he breathed. He had been growing wetter and wetter since the moment Evangeline walked up to him at the bar, but now he was practically soaking through his jeans.

Evangeline just smiled, then stepped away from the rumpled fabric of her dress on the floor and kicked off her shoes. The tights and lingerie were next to go. Even without her magnificent heels, she was a couple inches taller than Cruz and she bent down to kiss him. "I'm dying to see what you've got hiding under all that," she said, dragging a nail down his chest.

Cruz's stripping was significantly less refined than Evangeline's. She grabbed the hem of his tank top and pulled it over his head, then laid a hand on his flat chest. The other hand fumbled with the button of his jeans. Evangeline knelt down and carefully unlaced each of Cruz's boots, then threw them aside. The jeans followed suit shortly.

Evangeline stood and joined Cruz on the bed, sitting with one leg bent under her. She slipped her hand under the waistband of his boxers. "Can I touch you here?" she asked, fingers moving further down.

"Mm hm," Cruz hummed. He bit his lip as her fingertips brushed his t-dick. She started to rub carefully, so as not to scratch him with her nails.

Cruz reached toward Evangeline's crotch. He felt her cock, stiffening by the second. It twitched. He took it in his hand, stroking slowly. A soft moan escaped her lips; it was music to his ears. Cruz moved so he was in a better position to give head, which unfortunately meant that Evangeline was no longer able to play with his dick at the same time.

"May I?" Cruz asked, now on his stomach with his face inches from Evangeline's cock. She nodded.

Starting off slow, Cruz ran his tongue along the underside of Evangeline's shaft. She moaned. He did it again, then wrapped his lips around the head. One of Cruz's hands closed around the base of Evangeline's cock and the other palmed her balls. He stroked with his hand to make up for what he couldn't fit in his mouth as he sucked. Evangeline looked down at his bobbing head.

"Fuck," she said quietly. "That's good."

Cruz pulled back, a string of saliva stretching from his lips to the head of Evangeline's cock. He smiled and kept pumping and squeezing gently with his hands, then licked the tip again teasingly.

Evangeline stopped him and leaned down for a kiss, tilting his chin upward. "I want to be inside of you," she said. "Show me how you want it."

Cruz wasted no time, damn near ripping off his boxers. Soon he was on all fours, presenting his holes to Evangeline. "Fuck my cunt," he said simply. Crudely.

Evangeline lined up her cock against Cruz's cunt. She eased it in and he sighed. He rocked back slightly, taking it deeper and groaning a bit as it stretched him out. "Do you want more?"

"Yeah," Cruz whimpered. "Please."

Evangeline sunk in further, grunting as she bottomed out inside him.

Cruz moved his hips, getting used to a feeling of fullness he hadn't had in a while--since he started his transition a few years prior, bottoming was a rare event. Evangeline began to draw back, and Cruz moaned with the motion. She pulled almost completely out, then worked her way back in. Her thrusts were deliciously, agonizingly slow.

Cruz pushed back toward her again, whining.

"Ah ah, use your words," Evangeline tutted.

"Harder," Cruz said.

"'Harder' what?" Evangeline said, playing dumb. She was practically giddy with the power she had over Cruz.

Cruz nearly screamed with frustration. "Fuck me harder. Please."

"That's better. Good boy." Evangeline pounded into Cruz, wet and deep.

Cruz collapsed forward, burying his face in the sheets to hide his blushing. He felt Evangeline's hips smack against his ass--felt his walls clench and pulse around her cock. "Oh my God," he cried out, muffled by the mattress. "Just like that."

Evangeline's breathing grew increasingly labored and she braced herself with Cruz's hips as she continued to fuck him. "Take it, darling."

"Yes, yes, yes," Cruz moaned. He found his strength and propped himself up on his forearms. Evangeline's cock seemed to be tailor-made for him, hitting all the right spots as she rammed into him. "Fuck."

They carried on like that for a while.

"Wait--here, let me try something," Cruz said at last, struggling to get the words out against the thrusting that ravaged his body. He crawled forward and let Evangeline slip out of him, both of them releasing long sighs. "Sit up over here," he said. He adjusted the pillows at the headboard and patted the mattress. Evangeline made her way over and did as she was told, her long legs straight out in front of her.

Cruz faced her and straddled her thighs. Her juice-covered cock stood at attention. He leaned back slightly, so close that his cunt lips kissed the base of her shaft. Simultaneously, he stroked Evangeline's cock and started to grind his dick against it, careful and deliberate.

"You like that?" Cruz teased.

"Uh-huh," Evangeline panted, not looking up. She was so goddamn gorgeous.

Cruz watched Evangeline's face as she kept her gaze trained on the slick movement of their cocks together. Her brow was furrowed in pleasure and her lips were parted slightly. There were still small traces of cherry glitter gloss left on them, though most of it had long since been lost to Cruz's face and neck. Her eye makeup was near perfect, still, but a few of her lashes were askew. For a moment, Cruz closed his eyes and imagined that Evangeline's cock was his own. He started to stroke and grind a little faster. Evangeline's breath caught in her throat.

"Hey. Look at me," Cruz said, gently turning Evangeline's face toward him. In a smooth motion, he prepared to take her again, savoring the feeling of the head of her swollen cock as it made its gradual intrusion. "I want to look at that pretty face while I fuck you."

Evangeline sucked in a breath as Cruz lowered himself onto her cock, maintaining eye contact. He brushed a stray lash off her cheek.

"Oh, shit," Cruz groaned. He put one arm out in front of him, gripping the headboard as he started to grind and buck.

He slipped his thumb into Evangeline's open mouth. She closed her lips around it and started to suck, as if by instinct. Pulling it back out with a pop, Cruz ran his thumb along her lips before leaning down for a kiss. Their mouths explored each other, sharing saliva and gasping breaths as Cruz bounced on Evangeline's cock. On each descent, he ground down to stimulate his dick.

"You feel so good," Evangeline mumbled. The room was filled with the sounds of wet slapping and moans. "Fuck. You're gonna make me cum if you keep going on like that."

"Then cum in me," Cruz panted.

Evangeline cried out, eyes closing tight, as she came. She jerked upward.

Cruz continued to grind on her cock, albeit much slower now. A bit of cum leaked out of him as Evangeline grew soft. "Good girl," he said. Evangeline blushed deeply.

"Please, let me return the favor," she said, damp with sweat. "Turn around."

Cruz climbed off of Evangeline and did as he was told. With a bit of direction, he sat between her legs and leaned back against her chest. He spread his legs open and she slipped a hand down to his dick. With her other hand, she traced his top surgery scars with a light touch that made him shiver. Evangeline's fingers slid over the wet nub, eliciting soft moans from Cruz. She went on slowly, nipping at the skin on his ears and neck. Cruz shifted, rolling his hips. Evangeline sped up.

"Can you finger me?" Cruz breathed.

"I don't want to stab your vagina with these fuckin' nails," Evangeline said matter-of-factly, "so, no."

Cruz burst out laughing. Of course--the immaculate manicure on Evangeline's hands would, at best, make for a very unpleasant fingering. At worst, it would end in an incredibly embarrassing trip to the ER. "Oh my God, I completely forgot." His laughter gave way to a sharp intake of breath as Evangeline rubbed his dick.

"And you seem to be enjoying this just fine," she said, slipping back into her more sultry persona with ease. The smirk on her face was evident in her tone of voice.

"Well, don't sound so proud of yourself--oh--oh my God," Cruz shot back playfully, before being overtaken by another cry of pleasure. "I'm close, keep going."

Evangeline chuckled softly and stayed consistent with her ministrations to Cruz's dick until he came. He spasmed and his hips bucked forward powerfully.

"Ah, ah, Jesus fucking Christ," he spat out, breathing stilted and labored. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." His expletives grew quieter and quieter as he came down from his orgasm. As his consciousness returned fully into his body, he felt something against his back. "Is that--are you--did touching me get you hard again? That quickly?" Cruz asked in pleased disbelief.

He disentangled himself from Evangeline's grasp and grabbed blindly behind him with one hand; sure enough, there was her erection.

"What can I say? You've got me all hot and bothered again," Evangeline said. She started to reposition to enter his cunt again, probing at his wetness. He turned around before she could really get in there, kissing her cheek sloppily.

"Actually, I think I have something you might like." Cruz got up and started rummaging through the drawers of his nightstand. At last, he found what he was looking for.

He pulled the leather harness up his legs and fastened the straps at his hips. A slim silicone dildo hung between his legs, and he lubricated it generously as he approached Evangeline on the bed. She eyed his newly donned cock lustfully, almost salivating at the thought of it inside her. She laid on her back, looking up as he prepared to enter her.

"Are you ready?" Cruz asked. Evangeline nodded, and he started to ease his cock into her. She whimpered wordlessly as it filled her. "Is this okay?" he said, trying out a gentle, smooth thrust.

"Oh, that's more than okay," Evangeline said, face hot. "But take it slow."

Cruz leaned down and kissed her. "Of course." In and out. Slow and steady.

She reached down to stroke her cock, but Cruz beat her to it.

"Just lay back and let me do the work," he crooned, closing his lubed-up hand around her shaft. "Good girl."

Evangeline's hand flew to her mouth as she moaned. She really likes the whole 'good girl' thing, doesn't she? Cruz thought. He played with her needy cock and continued to thrust into her with his own. Precum leaked from the tip and glistened in the low lamplight as Cruz spread it around the head with his thumb. He liked how she sighed at his touch.

"You're taking it so well, darling," Cruz cooed, trying out one of the pet names Evangeline had used on him. "Can I take it up a notch?"

She nodded. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," Evangeline repeated as Cruz began to increase the speed of his hips.

"Thank me for what? Use your words," Cruz said instinctively, turning her earlier words against her again. He found that he tended to get a bit cocky, for lack of a better word, when he was topping. The base of his strap pressed against his sensitive dick.

Evangeline fought to get the words out. "Thank you for fucking me," she managed, eyes rolling back. This role reversal suited her.

Cruz smirked. "Mm, that's right. You love this fucking cock," he said.

"I love having you inside me. I love it. I love your cock," she rambled.

He kept stroking her as he bucked into her. Evangeline's breath was starting to get shallower and she released a long moan. "Oh, God, I'm gonna--again--I'm about to--" Evangeline said, each thought incomplete.

"Be a good girl and cum for me," Cruz said, shifting his gaze to her face. He wanted to see her as she orgasmed again; he wanted to see her beautiful face scrunched up in pleasure, knowing that it was him that made it so.

Evangeline knit her brow, shut her eyes, and threw her head back. Her lips parted to release a deep, primal groan, as cum squirted from her cock and splattered on her abdomen. Cruz pulled out, leaving Evangeline empty, spent, and deeply satisfied.

After catching his breath, he clambered off the bed and retrieved two glasses of water from the kitchen. He returned to find her leaning back against the headboard and staring straight at him.

"You know," Evangeline said, breaking the silence, "when I first saw you at the club, I thought, 'now that's a man who knows how to treat a lady right.'"

"And...?" Cruz asked, unable to anticipate her next words. He handed her a glass.

Evangeline took a long drink before she spoke again. "And I was correct."

Cruz flushed. As she laid there, covered in cum and shining with sweat with an arm draped over the pillows, all he could think was how glamorous she looked. Even after being fucked within an inch of her life, Evangeline Supreme was a beauty queen, sparkling with cherry glitter.