Cherry Grove Hotel

Story Info
Girlfriends take a vacation.
1.1k words
4.13
5.7k
7
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm morning toward the end of June finds my girlfriend Katherine and me at the Sayville dock waiting to board the Cherry Grove ferry, one of 4 departing for Fire Island. The sun is still fairly low over the eastern horizon. My cell phone clock registers 8 55. The thermometer registers 85 degrees. There is very little breeze.

This long awaited vacation will take us away from the workplace for a week. At age 30 I am a corporate lawyer with a Manhattan based firm located at Rockerfella Plaza. Katherine, age 31, is a nurse practitioner specializing in cardiology at Mount Sinai.

I'm wearing a white off-the-shoulder ruffle top with flutter sleeves, light-blue jean shorts, and flip flops, a far cry from my customary pencil-skirt suit set and pumps. Kate is also wearing shorts but with MULTI color cropped-cami top and flip flops. We are each pushing a foldable luggage cart carrying one suitcase.

We are standing amid a dockside crowd of about 200, give or take a few. Kate made an observation about our destination.

"At its western end the island is not even two miles off the mainland."

I added to her remark. "It almost touches the Hamptons."

"I can't wait to get there."

Cherry Grove is a well-known LGBTQ haunt that could make both of daydream about being there. A year ago on the night we met at Henrietta Hudson in West Village Kate had mentioned that a stay on Fire Island would be "great fun", just not by herself. As the ferry boat closes the distance to the barrier island, our dream vacation, nothing could spoil the day or change our good mood.

We are disembarking, finally. The Grove Hotel, a single-story building roughly halfway across the island, awaits us. We're in no rush so we walk southward at a leisurely pace.

"Let's just relax," I said as we come into our room.

I rolled my luggage cart to a spot against the wall and sat on the edge of the bed closest to the window. Having left her suitcase next to mine, Kate took a seat beside me on the edge of the bed. She turned to look into my eyes. A stare gave way to a passionate open-mouth kiss.

"Shall we go for a swim?"

"The pool or the beach," I asked.

"We'll flip a coin. Call it in the air. I'll take heads."

"I forgot my special coin, the one with 'tails' on both sides."

Kate laughed and punched my arm.

We stripped down to our bikinis under our clothes and dashed to the water. Passing the breakers, we slowed to a walk. The swell glided past our boobs.

Kate's elegant vase-shaped body with its 32C bust and wide hips, slim thighs and long gradually curving waist holds my gaze.

She tilts her head down pressing her lips onto mine encouraging me to drag a finger down her torso to her navel then to her bikini bottom.

"Not here," she said softly.

After spending a short time in the water, much of it submerged, we waded back to our straw mats lying some 20 feet from wet sand. Green sunglasses shielded our eyes as we looked at the wispy clouds.

I suggested that we "check out the nightlife here."

"Cherry's on the Bay," said Kate.

The setting sun paints the sky yellow and orange. The ocean is calm. The temperature had dropped a few degrees since we left the beach.

Tables around us are occupied, some by gay men, others by lesbians. Kate and I take our seats under a red umbrella on Cherry's hardwood deck. A few patrons are having drinks at the bar under the red/white striped roof.

The notion to streak on the beach popped into my head. For the time being I suppressed the urge though it might be fun thing to do.

During the months that we've been a couple sex had always been confined to the bedroom, although we're not above kissing in public. While looking at each other pillow to pillow we had played "Never have I Ever" a couple of times.

We sipped White Russians and observed couples around us, some of whom were flirting.

With the last sip of alcohol my inhibitions were about to crumble. I can go braless under this top. The beige strapless is not necessary.

I let a few minutes pass after finishing my drink then ordered a second one, as did Kate.

A memory of an earlier time rose to the surface.

"I had just turned 19. Me and my girlfriends Julie and Jane and Paula were hanging out by the high school, telling jokes. We were stoned. I ran naked under the street lights for like fifty yards each way."

"Kinky," said Kate.

"It was fun. It was also the first time that I realized that Paula is lesbian."

"Was she your first love?"

"Yup," I replied.

"I never streaked but I did fuck my roommate Leah. We were freshman at Syracuse University."

I asked, "what does Leah look like."

"She's a redhead with green eyes. She's 5' 9" tall. Her boobs are B cup."

"Sounds cute," I said.

"She resembles actress Angie Harmon except for hair and eye color."

"Paula has an inverted triangle shape, long brunette hair, heart-shaped face."

"How long were you guys together?"

"A few months then she enlisted in the navy," I said. After a brief pause I added, "she didn't even keep in touch."

As the urge grew stronger I said, "I'm going to the rest room."

After peeing I slid my hand under the blouse pulling the strapless bra out from under it.

Back at the table I remarked that "it seems like yesterday when I streaked."

"Have another drink."

She would love to see me lit.

I finished my second drink then ordered a third one, this time pushing aside the still half full glass.

In a silly mood I stripped off my top.

"Nice tits," Kate quipped.

I stood up taking off my jean shorts and panties then dashed out to the breakers, slowed to a walk and proceeded beyond them. The swell slid past me below my knees.

In the mood to "fool around" I carried my clothes back to our hotel room.

Sitting on the bed, I watched Kate strip off her clothes while my clit swelled under the light rub.

Naked in less than a minute, she eased me onto my back. Wedging her left knee between my thighs, she pushed her tongue into my mouth. The weight of her body squashes my breasts under hers.

She kissed her way downward putting her lips and tongue on an areola then its twin.

My body soon reacted to her touch showing all the signs of my impending orgasm. I let out a soft moan then another soft moan.

"I can't stop it. It's going to happen."

The words were barely out when my cum squirted.

As I sat at my desk in the law office I thought very briefly about calling Kate on her lunch break.