Liz Has Fun At Uni

Story Info
Liz has her first time with roommate, then they meet Sandra.
4.3k words
4.68
19.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my last class of the day, I was trudging in the heat to my dorm room. I walked up to my floor and down the hallway to my room. I slipped the key into the lock and opened it, nudging the door with my knee.

As I opened the door, I heard a moan. I glanced over and saw the back of my roommate, Shelley. She was sitting at her desk, facing away from me, and looking at her laptop. I stepped into the room and set down my backpack quietly.

I then noticed a buzzing sound, and I had to investigate. I tiptoed closer and off to the side of her, but still behind her. I saw that she was naked, her lovely B-cups proudly standing out firmly, with their big brown nipples.

Between her legs was a vibrator, and it was pressing on her clit. A scream from the laptop distracted me. I saw two naked women with tiny tits. One was lapping the other's pussy. I felt my nipples harden and my pussy ignite. I had never seen lesbian porn, and I found it exciting.

"Ohhhh," Shelley moaned, as she also got excited watching. She reached down and pulled the vibrator a little out. I then saw that it had a part in her pussy and another nub on her clit. She fucked herself slowly for a few strokes, then slammed it back in hard.

She gasped loudly, and I did too. My hand had been rubbing my pussy through my shorts without me even thinking about it.

Shelley's head snapped around to look at me. "Oh, Liz," she cried. "I was just, um, you know..."

"Yes, I was watching. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to snoop, but I just came in. Would you like me to leave so you can finish?"

I think she started to say "Yes" but instead she said, "No, you can stay. I'd like you to watch, it makes me hornier."

"Oh, wow, well okay. I have to admit I was getting excited seeing you."

"All right then," she said, as she turned back to the porn and rubbed her nipples while the vibrator was doing its job between her legs.

I took two steps forward, put my hand back onto my pussy and started rubbing. I moaned softly. She turned back around, looked at me, and said, "You can get naked too, you know." She then turned to the porn again.

I kept looking back and forth between the hot women on screen and my hot roommate in the chair. My hands slowly drifted to my t-shirt and lifted it up and off. The nipples on my naked little boobs hardened, between the coolness of the room and the sexy scene in front of me.

One hand caressed my boobs and pulled on my nipples, as the other ground into my shorts. The woman being licked on-screen screamed, "Ohhhh, I'm cummming!"

I tweaked my nipple hard and pressed hard and rubbed my pussy. I moaned, "Ohhh, that's so hot."

Shelley said, "Yes, isn't it?" as she started fucking herself hard with the vibrator several times before slamming it back deep. She looked around again and said, "Mmmm lovely boobs. I've always wanted to see them. Take off your other things, too."

I hesitated for a nanosecond, then slid my shorts and knickers down my legs and kicked them away. "Oh, Liz, wow! You have a really bushy pussy. I love that. I've always shaved, but yours looks so sexy."

I blushed and said, "Um, I've always liked it, but so many people seem to hate pubic hair."

"Oh, don't worry about them. You should do what you want." She spun her chair around to face me, reached down and turned her vibrator up to full speed, watching me. I slid a finger into my now-dripping pussy, spread my juice over my clit and rubbed my clit. Two fingers of my other hand found their way inside my pussy.

"Oh, yes, Liz. Rub yourself. It makes me so hot to watch you." She moaned as the vibrator was buzzing her pussy and clit. I was turned on to see her watching me, so I started rubbing hard and fast.

"Oh, Shelley, you're so sexy. You make me so hot. Ohhhhhh." My hands were rubbing like they never had before.

"Mmmm, I'm going to cum, Liz. Ohhhhh. Yessss. Ahhhhh." She screamed as the vibrator gave her a shattering orgasm.

Seeing and hearing her, I rubbed even faster and shouted, "Oh, me too. Ohhhhhh." I came hard, again and again, my pussy clamping down on my fingers.

"Wow, Liz, that was hot. You look like you had a massive cum."

"Oh my god, Shelley, I've never cum so hard. Watching you was so exciting."

"Same here."

I collapsed onto the nearby sofa and caught my breath for a minute. Then I heard the door click shut. "Oh, no!" I exclaimed.

"Did you forget to close the door?" Shelley asked with a giggle.

"I guess I did. Fuck."

"No worries, Liz, it's all women in this building."

"I'm so embarrassed now."

Shelley looked over at the door and said, "What's that?" She got up and picked up a note that had been slipped underneath. "Oh, we had a voyeur! Cool!"

"What does it say?" I asked, worried now.

"You two were so hot. I didn't mean to perv, but I couldn't resist once I had a peek. We should have a threesome sometime. Sandra 205"

We looked at each other and finally burst out laughing. "Well," Liz said, "it looks like three women were turned on this afternoon." I smiled. "You look so hot lying on that sofa. I have to come over."

"What are you going to do?" I asked curiously.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?" Shelley asked.

"No."

"Well, it's time that changed." She dropped to her knees between my legs, one of which was flopped off the sofa. "I have to rub my face in that glorious bush of yours," she said, as she proceeded to do just that.

Her face rubbed over my bush and stimulated my fat pussy lips in the process. "Mmmm, that's nice," I said.

"Just wait, my lovely," she replied. She sucked on my lips and licked both sides of them. I moaned softly. Then she licked inside my pussy, rimming the edge, then diving deep.

"Ohhhhh wow," I moaned. Her tongue was getting me excited all over again. Shelley was licking all inside my pussy, swirling around. My moans increased. She then pulled up and flicked my clit several times. Sparks shot through me. "Ahhhhhhh."

Her lips then clamped onto my hard clit and sucked. Loud moans shot out of my mouth. When she started licking my clit steadily, my moans turned to screams.

She showed no mercy. Her tongue lashed my clit, and I bucked up into her mouth. I screamed, "Oh fuck, Shelley, I'm cumming again." I screamed and flooded her face with my juice.

"Mmmm, Liz, I love your juice - sweet and tangy." She lapped it all up.

As I was recovering from my second huge cum, Shelley said, "Now about this Sandra. I wonder who she is. I mean, we've probably seen her around," Shelley mused.

I roused myself and took the note from her and read it. "I don't remember any Sandra, but then I have a memory like a sieve."

"Let's see what I can find out," Shelley said, as she closed the porn on her laptop and brought up the campus directory. "Sandra plus Howard House," she said, as she filled in the search bar. "Bingo! One hit. Wow, she's hot."

"Are we sure that's the right one?" I asked.

"Well, there's one way to find out." She printed off the picture, and on the page, she wrote, "Hi, is this you? If so, we're interested. Shelley and Liz. 217." She folded the page.

"Put on your robe," Shelley said, slipping hers on. I followed suit. We walked down to 205. Shelley slipped the page under the door, knocked loudly twice and ran back to our room. I giggled and ran after her and closed the door behind us.

We fell onto the couch, laughing. "This is exciting, if scary," I said. "Have you ever done a threesome?"

"No, it will be the first time for me."

"Well, Shelley, I haven't thanked you for giving me a wonderful first time." I sidled up to her, reached over to her and kissed her. She hadn't kissed me before, just dived into my pussy and licked. I could smell and taste my juice on her.

I pulled back and licked all around her mouth, wanting to get all of my juice off. "Do you like your taste? I do," she said.

"Mmmm, yes, I do. I had never tasted myself."

"Oh, I do it lots."

"Wow, I have a lot to learn. I want to please you. Can you show me how?"

"Sure, Liz. I'll tell you what I'd like. I liked your kiss. Do it more and touch me with your hands."

I kissed her again, softly then more urgently as she responded and kissed me back. I ran my hands over her body, mainly her legs and sides. She sensed my nervousness about touching elsewhere, so she took my hand and placed it on her breast under her robe.

I squeezed it gently and heard her sigh, so I figured she liked that. My fingers found her nipple and stroked it, feeling it get hard. She moaned.

I kissed her deeply and kept playing with her nipple. Shelley put one hand on that hand of mine to keep it there and guided my other hand down to her pussy. I rubbed around, then slipped a finger between her lips, and wow was she wet.

I pressed, and my finger was sucked into her pussy. "Ohhh, yes, Liz," she cried. I slowly stroked into her pussy then back out. Juice flowed around my finger. I pinched her nipple, and she gasped as I felt her pussy clamp down on my finger.

"Lick my nipple now, Liz," she pleaded. I moved my mouth to take the place of my fingers and started sucking and licking her nipple. "Ohhhh yessss."

My finger was pumping her faster, and her moans increased. "Take your finger out and rub my clit now." I did that, found her hard clit, and rubbed it gently. "Mmmmm yes, don't stop that." I kept it up, and her head rolled back and forth.

My tongue lashed her nipple hard now, and I rubbed her clit faster. "Oh, fuck, yes! Don't you dare stop that." I didn't, and after a minute or so, she screamed, "Ahhhhh, I'm cummmming. Yessss." Her body was shaking.

I kept licking and rubbing, and Shelley was shaking and screaming and after another minute gave out a loud, "Oh god, I'm cumming again! Ahhhhhh." I slowed down gradually then took my mouth off of her nipple, pressed my finger on her clit and just held it there.

She shuddered for a long time, finally settling down. When she opened her eyes, she said, "Damn, Liz. You can't tell me you've never been with a woman before. That was fucking awesome."

I smiled at her, removing my finger, and said, "I'm so glad I could please you." Suddenly we heard two quick, loud knocks. I looked over and saw a slip of paper come under the door. I left Shelley on the couch and retrieved it.

It was our note, and I read out what Sandra had written. "You sexy ladies did it to me again. I was just going to slip this under the door, but I heard moaning so I couldn't help eavesdropping. I'm so bad, I know. I have to run down and jill off. Yes, that's me, and I'm glad you want me. Text me, and we'll arrange a date. Sandra 0400 123 456"

Shelley giggled and said, "Oops. That's funny. But now we know she wants to be our third."

I said, "Wow, this is real."

"Scared?"

"Um, a little, but excited. Wow, this is all so new to me, but I love it."

"Great, show me your calendar, and we'll pick a date." I got my phone and showed Shelley. "Shall we suggest evening or day?" I shrugged. Shelley texted Sandra, "We're free all Sat what time's good for you"

After a minute, we got a reply, "After lunch - 2"

Shelley replied, "Your room or ours?"

"My roommate's going home for the w/e come here"

"Great. Should we bring anything?"

"Just your wet pussies"

"Haha see you then"

"Wow, it's real now," I said.

"Yup."

"I'm nervous. I have no idea what she's like, and I'm new to this anyway."

"Well, we'll find out, won't we?" replied Shelley. "As far as being new, we have a few days to teach you about loving a woman."

"Mmmm, I guess we do."

Shelley and I spent all of our free time until Saturday morning turning me into a raging lesbian. She taught me all about fingering and licking various parts. She used all of her toys on me, then had me use them on her: dildos, vibrators, even her strap-on. My favourite new thing to learn was scissoring - that was awesomely hot.

It was quite an education. I had no idea about a lot of these, but I found it all very exciting. Shelley said I was a great student, so I guess I felt ready to meet Sandra.

At a few minutes to two, I was getting nervous. We walked down to Sandra's room. Shelley knocked. "Come in!" Sandra ordered. We opened the door and stepped in. "Close and lock the door." I turned and shut the door and turned the lock. "I'm Sandra, obviously. Who are you?"

"I'm Shelley, and this is Liz," Shelley offered.

Sandra was dressed, well almost undressed, in a skimpy leather bikini and a leather skirt that was barely more than a belt. "Who wants to go first?" she asked.

Shelley said, "Go first with what?"

"Licking me, of course!" She undid the front clasp on her bikini and flung it away. Her large full boobs fell out. "Well? Cat got your tongues?" She lay down on her bed. "Okay then, both of you come over, and each one lick a boob."

We looked at each other and then started to walk over to her. "Well, not dressed, get naked first. Do I have to tell you everything?" Sandra's abrupt commanding nature was a bit shocking, but I also felt excitement at her power. We stripped quickly, then went to her.

I leaned down and started licking the boob on my side. Shelley was licking the other one. We licked all around, and we looked at each other. Shelley then winked and dived onto her nipple and licked it hard and fast. I got the hint and sucked and licked the other one.

Sandra gasped. I felt her hand at the back of my head, pushing it onto her boob. I saw that she had done the same with Shelley. We responded by licking madly. Sandra shouted, "Ohhh, yes. You girls know how to lick nipples. Mmmmm."

We kept it up, and I sneaked my hand up her leg, under her short skirt, and felt her pussy. She wasn't wearing knickers! I slid a finger into her wet pussy, then I felt her hand grab mine hard as she yelled, "Did I give you permission to touch my pussy, Liz?" I was too shocked to speak. "Well, did I?"

"Um, no, you didn't," I muttered.

"Damn right I didn't. You do what I tell you to and nothing else. Stand up." I jumped off the bed and stood. Sandra led me to the middle of the room and said, "Arms up, high." I complied. She pulled ropes down from the ceiling and tied my hands over my head.

"For disobeying, I will punish you. It's your first time, so you're lucky I won't whip you." Fear coursed through my body, but it was mixed with intense excitement. "You will have to stand and watch while Shelley pleases me."

Sandra walked over to a table and opened the drawer. She came back with a harness and a vibrator that looked like Shelley's - pussy and clit action. She inserted the vibrator roughly into my pussy and fixed the harness around me to keep it from falling out.

She then turned it on and set it to a random pattern, each part to a different set. Off and on, low and medium. Pussy part twisting sometimes. I started moaning softly. "Ah yes, my naughty girl. I know this setting. It's not enough to make you cum, but you will be getting hot and wet while you watch us."

"Shelley, come here," Sandra barked. She jumped up and ran over. "Let's lick her nipples to tease the poor girl." Shelley licked, and Sandra followed. I moaned as their tongues amplified the excitement I was getting from the vibrator. After a minute, she said, "Enough. Liz will get hot now."

"Oh, I think we need one more thing. Well, two, actually," Sandra said with a giggle. She went back to the drawer and came back with a pair of clamps. My eyes widened as she neared one of my nipples with one. I screamed with pain as she clamped it on. She repeated with the other one, and I shrieked.

"Oh, don't be such a baby, Liz. I've worn those. They will quit hurting after a few minutes, then they'll send sparks down to your clit."

Sandra said, "Shelley, take off my skirt." She did. Sandra then laid down on the bed and spread her legs. "I assume you know what to do with my pussy."

"Yes, Sandra," Shelley said meekly. "May I touch it and lick it?"

"Ah, clever girl for asking. Yes, you may. Do your best. Make me cum while poor Liz drips but cannot cum." I watched helplessly while Shelley started licking Sandra's full pussy lips. As Sandra had said, the nipple clamps quit hurting so much, and they were indeed sending sparks throughout my body. I could feel juice start to run down my upper thigh.

I looked down at my clamped nipples and the harness below. I was being excited incredibly. I returned my gaze to Shelley, who had her mouth planted on Sandra's pussy. I imagined that she had her tongue deep into Sandra's pussy, and was swirling it around, as she had done with me several times over the past few days.

I started moaning loudly and squeezing the pussy vibrator. Sandra turned her head to me, picked up a small remote control and rotated a dial. I felt the vibrations slow down. "Ohhhhhhhh," I moaned.

Sandra smiled at me and said, "So you're a hot one. You were close to cumming, weren't you, Liz?"

"Uh, yes, Sandra, I was."

"Wow, I've never had anyone get that close on the first setting, so I slowed it down. You don't mind, do you?"

I wanted to tell her that I was very disappointed that I couldn't cum, but of course, this was her game, so instead, I softly said, "No, I don't mind."

Sandra cackled, "Good girl. Yes, you do mind, I know that, but you said the right thing. So I will let you cum, eventually." She loved her sense of control over me, and I had to admit to myself that this was all giving me a thrill I had never imagined.

Meanwhile, Shelley had been lapping. I watched her face intently. I saw her pull up and lick between Sandra's pussy lips, eliciting a moan. I assumed that she had hit her clit. I then saw her extend her tongue and flick Sandra's clit steadily.

My nipples were now burning, driving me wild. I squeezed onto the vibrator with my pussy to get more feeling there, but the slow speed was only keeping me hot but not enough for a cum. My clit was buzzed every 30 seconds or so, giving me jolts but again not enough to cum.

The next time I moaned, Shelley turned her eyes to me. She smiled around the tongue that was pleasing Sandra's clit. Sandra was mewling now, and Shelley sped up her flicking gradually, finally flicking continually. Then I saw her flatten her tongue and press hard and lick the clit hard and fast.

"Oh fuck yes. Keep doing that. Make me cum. Ahhh." Shelley did as ordered, and soon Sandra screamed, "Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk! Ahhhhhh," as her body shook with an intense orgasm.

My body desperately wanted one of those, but it was my punishment to be denied. My nipples and pussy ached, and juice was flowing down my thighs.

Sandra pushed Shelley's head away. "Damn, girl, you are good. I'm going to keep you. Whew. Okay, your turn now, let's see, what shall we do? I know. You know how to scissor, right?"

"Yes, Sandra, I love it," Shelley replied.

"Well, don't waste time, girl. Get up here." Shelley moved up and slid a leg under Sandra's and shifted a few times, getting her pussy next to Sandra's.

Shelley said, "Sandra, I'm going to lift your hips. When I do, can you grab my hips and pull hard into you?"

"Yes, of course. I see you have done this before."

They executed Shelley's plan, and their pussies were mashed into each other. My own pussy clamped down, remembering how good it felt when Shelley and I had done that.

Shelley started sliding her pussy up and down on Sandra's. "That's it, my sweet girl. Fuck my pussy. Give yourself a thrill." Shelley kept up a steady motion, then accelerated. Sandra reached up and pinched Shelley's nipples.

"Ahhhhhh," Shelley moaned.

"Yes, girl. Feel it. Fuck me." Shelley sped up and started making gurgling sounds. Sandra moved her hands back to Shelley's hips and pulled firmly. Shelley bucked madly now. "Ah, yes, fuck me, fuck me, Shelley."

Shelley slammed her pussy into Sandra's, and they both started moaning loudly as they shared a massive cum. My own body was on fire, kept short of cumming, though, by my inability to touch myself.

12