All Comments on 'Cherry on Top Ch. 01'

by JadeOceanWrites

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is today crummy father/daughter incest stories day? Because there sure seems to be a lot of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tell the first anonny to fuck off. Dont let douchebags get to you. This is an interesting premise. Yes hopefully dad will dick her down, but I'm really interested in the Lexi aspect. Is she banging Brie? Or one of the others? And how does she know? Intuition like that usually comes from experience. Is her dad plowing her? Or does she have her mom lapping between her legs? I'm very intrigued to see how Lexi guides Cherry through seducing her dad. And does the gateway to Lexi's assistance lie between her legs. Theres many questions that need answered here, and anonny doesn't have the wherewithal to grasp that. 5 stars and can't wait for more.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of fucked dad wouldn't atleast have pictures of her mother around for her to see and keep her memory alive for the girl? Brie is fucking her brother and lexi was fucking her dad but he's no longer in the house and she was the cause.

TwistedOne66TwistedOne66over 1 year ago

I'm holding off on reading this until you finish the series. Please keep them coming. I'm really enjoying your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous