Cherry Popped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly several shots of something that was definitely not water hit him on his back and he turned to see the blonde guy cumming on both of them. None of the other guys were as brave and they all turned away, probably convincing themselves they weren't all that into this, before they went to bed tonight secretly jerking off to the memory.

Tommy was just glad he enjoyed another man so openly and unashamed. He wouldn't trade it for the world. As the strange guys cum was flooding with the water all over their bodies, Tommy kissed and bit and licked Karan hungrily, cementing their primal bond as men.

As Tommy's flaccid dick slipped out of Karan, the boy turned around under him and smiled. Tommy cupped his head, looked into Karan's eyes and smiled back.

They kissed again, deep and passionately, like they had before. As romantic and loving as two long lost lovers reunited. Which, in a way, they were as they were both taken away from their make-out on a journey of wild primal lust, only connecting through cock and ass for a moment to reach their orgasms, before returning to each other's arms.

For a second they enjoyed just being naked guys on top of each other, comfortable with each other's bodies and cocks and happy for what they experienced together. They both got up and found the other guy to have already gone. They washed off the cum and sweat and then went their separate ways.

Tommy slept like a rock that night and it wouldn't be until the late morning, after work-out and breakfast and chores and games, when the first patrol car came back with a guy who got his left hand blown off, that Tommy came off the blissful high brought on by the mind blowing homo sex with Karan and he remembered his first casualty the day before. Back to reality. Knowing it was only a matter of time, before it would happen again.

12