Cheryl and Meryl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl rolled her eyes once again. "Oh, for God's sake, this is the most absurd thing I've ever heard. But okay, if that's what you want."

Jeremy had been listening to this dialogue with increasing agitation. Finally he said, "Gee, Cheryl, I'm not sure I can, um, perform with you here."

"I'm sure you'll do just fine," Cheryl said sarcastically, "once you get into the swing of things."

Jeremy just shrugged. A little part of him was tickled at the thought of his girlfriend looking on while he deflowered her sister.

"So . . . what has to happen?" Meryl said nervously.

"The first thing that has to happen," Cheryl said, taking charge of the situation, "is to get this off."

And with that, she removed Meryl's nightgown by pulling it over her head.

Meryl squealed, and Jeremy gasped. What he saw revealed was somehow unexpected. He had already gotten to know every inch of Cheryl's body, but the suddenly exposed nakedness of Meryl took him by surprise. She wasn't in any way a carbon copy of her sister, although there were clear parallels all over. Meryl's breasts, while round and shapely, seemed just a tad smaller than Cheryl's, but her hips appeared wider and a little fleshier. And, even though Meryl instinctively covered her chest and groin with her hands, he sensed that her bush was thinner and straighter than his girlfriend's. He couldn't get a full view of her bottom, but it looked nice and firm, just like Cheryl's.

"Okay, you're next," Cheryl said flatly, striding over to Jeremy lying supine on the bed.

Throwing aside the blanket, she seized his underwear with both hands and peeled it down to his feet, and then got it off of him altogether and threw it across the room.

Meryl got only a brief look at Jeremy's cock, as he too instinctively covered it with his hands. She felt a little faint: it was at least eight inches long.

"Omigod, Cheryl," she whispered. "It's so big!"

"It's not that big," Cheryl said. Then, noticing that Jeremy was looking hurt, "Okay, it's fairly big. But I'm sure you'll manage. Now get into bed."

She gave her a strong shove in the back. Meryl stumbled over the edge of the bed and landed right on top of Jeremy. The unexpected encounter made him cry out with a comical "Oof!" before he wrapped her arms around the girl.

At first, Meryl seemed unnerved, even frightened, at being so suddenly in Jeremy's embrace; she even let out a little squeal and tried to get out of the way of his erection, moving her butt up in the air to avoid any contact with it. But as he gently massaged her back and shoulders, and started giving her little kisses on her face and neck, she seemed to get into the spirit of things. She flattened out her body so that they were touching head to toe, returned his kisses with gusto (even to the extent of grabbing his face with both hands and pasting a wet kiss on his mouth), and letting him rub her thighs and bottom.

Cheryl watched with a kind of maternal benevolence as the two cuddled; but then, with the barking tone of a drill sergeant, said, "Okay, that's good enough. Time for you to suck his cock, Meryl."

Her sister seemed to freeze at the words, rolling off of Jeremy and landing hard on her back next to him. Again she covered her breasts and delta with her hands.

"Um, do I have to?" she whined.

"I think it would be a good idea," Cheryl said severely.

"But—but he's already pretty big—I mean, hard."

"Yeah, but this is something you need to get used to. I have a feeling you'll be putting lots of cocks in your mouth over the course of your life."

"Cheryl, really!" Meryl said, aghast.

"Just do it, okay?"

With a glum expression, Meryl turned on her side and gave Jeremy's cock a nervous glance. The talk between the girls had actually made it go a little soft, so Cheryl raised her eyebrows and nodded in its direction, as if saying, Go on, girl! Snap to it! You're losing him.

Meryl slid down so that her head was resting on Jeremy's chest. With thumb and index finger she touched his organ for the first time, her eyes boggling. Then, opening her mouth slowly, she flicked her tongue at the tip.

"Oh, Meryl, you silly creature, you don't lick it! You suck it! Stick as much of it in your mouth as you can."

Meryl looked at her sister as if she'd been asked to jump off the Empire State Building without a parachute. She tried to get the cock into an upright position (it was now quite hard again), and found it surprisingly difficult to do that. Finally, with one hand firmly clutching the base, she stuffed about three inches into her mouth.

Her eyes bugged out again, but after a little while her expression changed, and she seemed to be enjoying the experience. She smiled—insofar as it is possible to smile with your mouth full of cock—and her eyes twinkled.

Then she really got down to business, sucking and nuzzling and, yes, licking the shaft as if it were a lollipop. There was indeed a strange sort of odor emanating from it—but, as Cheryl had predicted, Meryl found the smell pleasing, or at least intriguing.

"Stroke the balls, dear," Cheryl encouraged. "Guys love that. Gently, though! It's a very sensitive area."

Meryl did as ordered, finding the heft and texture of Jeremy's scrotum and testicles a fascinating revelation. As she continued sucking, she even started pumping the cock with the hand that was holding the base.

"Easy, girl!" Cheryl warned. "You don't want to make him come. I think that's enough."

Meryl reluctantly pulled the cock out of her mouth, but held on to it with her small hand. It was glistening with her saliva.

"Lie on your back now," Cheryl said.

"Omigod, Cheryl!" Meryl whispered desperately. "Is this it?"

"No, no, this is not it. Jeremy's going to, um, get you primed. Aren't you, Jeremy?"

"Meaning what, exactly?" Jeremy said.

"Meaning, you dummy, that you're gonna lick her—maybe get her to come."

Meryl liked the sound of that, flopping onto her back and parting her legs quite shamelessly, waiting to be serviced. She was already pretty wet, and suspected it wouldn't be long until Jeremy rung her bell.

The young man gave another appreciative look over the girl's seductive figure, but he didn't thrust his face into Meryl's pussy just yet. First he draped his body over hers and paid due homage to her appealing breasts. The idea that these heavenly globes had never been touched by a man before gave him a pleasing jolt, and he took them in his hands, squeezed and stroked them, kissed and sucked on the nipples, and in general made love to them in a way he'd never quite done with Cheryl's slightly larger pair. Cheryl gazed venomously at him as she watched, but didn't feel inclined to ruin the fun the couple was having.

Only gradually did Jeremy slide down Meryl's body and rest his head on her groin, rubbing his face all over her pubic hair as if it were a soft little patch of moss or clover. Then, as Meryl watched in amazement, he glued his lips to her dripping twat.

His lips and tongue licked up all the moisture that was there, but that only forced more moisture to flow out of her cleft. Seizing her bottom with both hands, he at last turned his attention to the little nub that was the center of a girl's whole being—and as he nuzzled it gently, feeling it swell under his tongue, he heard Meryl let out more of those strange little mewing sounds. She certainly did sound like a cat in heat!

Within minutes, those mews had turned to harsh choking sounds as her mouth fell open, her tongue danced around spasmodically, and her whole body began shuddering and bucking as the initial waves of her orgasm began to wash over her. She held Jeremy's head in place so tightly that he had trouble breathing, but he continued to lick and stroke her, knowing from experience with Cheryl that he could extend a girl's climax almost indefinitely this way. Meryl's cries now started sounding as if she was in pain, and a big tear was squeezed out of each eye as her legs beat a tattoo on Jeremy's back. Finally she couldn't take it anymore, and thrust his head away as she curled up into a fetal position, still quivering with the last dregs of her orgasm.

"Omigod," she said hoarsely between ragged breaths. "That was incredible!"

"That's nothing to what you're about to go through, girl," Cheryl said with a smirk. By this time, she had doffed her own nightgown, feeling foolish being clothed while her lover and sister were naked. She'd done a little stroking of herself while watching the action, although she hadn't come.

"Okay, Meryl," Cheryl went on in a businesslike manner. "It's time for the main event."

Meryl, languishing in a dreamlike state, suddenly tensed up. Her face crumpled up, and she looked as if she was going to burst into tears.

Cheryl took pity on her. Her own deflowerment (not at Jeremy's hands) hadn't been the best experience in the world, thanks to the guy's clumsiness and selfishness. So she hoped for a kind of vicarious do-over with her sister.

"Look, dear," she said, as she gently urged Meryl to come out of her fetal position, "it's gonna be all right. Just go with the flow—and don't tense up. Jeremy's a darling, and he'll be as gentle as a lamb." Turning suddenly to him, she added pungently: "Won't you?"

"Sure, sure!" he cried. "I don't want to hurt her."

Meryl was now lying flat on her back, her eyes tightly closed. She looked like a virgin about to be sacrificed at an altar. Maybe she was.

Jeremy climbed gingerly on top of her, carefully lowering himself so that didn't crush the poor girl. They were now face to face, and both of them had expressions of worry, even fear. Jeremy gave her a shaky smile as he took his cock in his hand and directed it to the designated aperture.

He stuck it in a little way—and almost at once Meryl started whimpering pathetically.

"Hey, be careful, buster!" Cheryl cried out.

"I'm only in an inch or two!" Jeremy protested.

Cheryl, who was now kneeling down on the floor next to the entwined couple, focused her attention on her sister. Stroking her shoulder gently, she said, "Easy, girl, just take it easy."

But Meryl was already starting to weep, her face crumpled up in agony.

"Oh, Jeez," Cheryl said in disgust, "what a baby you are."

And with that, she whacked Jeremy on the butt, saying, "Just go on in, guy. Full steam ahead."

Jeremy did as ordered—and in an instant found himself embedded to the hilt in Meryl's cleft.

Meryl let out a strangled cry as her eyes bugged out. She was lying flat on her back, her legs splayed out on either side of Jeremy.

"Hey, girl," Cheryl said, "you gotta raise your legs and bend your knees."

"Why?" Meryl said between tears, utterly baffled.

Cheryl rolled her eyes. She thought every girl would instinctively do what she'd commanded when in the standard missionary position. "Because," as if speaking to a moron, "it's easier for him to get into you. Better angle."

Meryl dutifully raised her legs—and in fact found that the pain was a little less when she did so. Meanwhile, Jeremy, transported by the warmth, wetness, and tightness of Meryl's pussy, was pumping her with gusto while plastering her face, neck, and shoulders with kisses. Meryl had the expression of someone bravely enduring a pummeling—but, as the minutes passed, a strange alteration came over her. She closed her eyes, wrapped her legs more tightly around Jeremy's hips, and a faint smile began to appear on her face. She was even able to kiss Jeremy back when he glued his lips to hers.

Jeremy knew he couldn't hold out long—and he didn't. All of a sudden he pried his lips away from Meryl's, and his face took on a startled expression. Then, with a gargled cry, he said, "Omigod, I'm coming!"

And he shot his load deep into his girlfriend's sister.


12