Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh Pt. 04

Story Info
Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh in a threesome (part 4).
7.1k words
4.89
3.9k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What to Expect

This is a tale of the day after the night before and the fun which was had with both Cheryl Cole and Kimberley Walsh.

Quick recap, I was on holiday with my partner, but the hot ladies from Girls Aloud have distracted me.

Kimberley and Cheryl both wanted sex and they got it. However, whereby sex with Kimberley was lust and passion, Cheryl was looking to be the dominant one. The story continues.

Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh in a threesome (part 4)

Wow, what a night I was thinking when I woke up the next morning. I woke to find my wife was not well, she said her head was banging. I knew the feeling, but it had nothing to do with my head!

We spoke about last night before and said she didn't remember getting back to the apartment. I mentioned she was drunk and did pretty much fall asleep straight away. I have no idea when she fell asleep, all I remember was the barman and Cheryl taking her back.

I asked, "What do you want to do today, it's a lovely sunny day again."

The response was she felt ill and needed to rest but didn't need me to stop with her. I said I'll go to the pool to be close if she needed anything. This got a positive response, as I got into my swimming trunks, got a towel and the other bits you need, then left.

As soon as I walked out of the apartment I was wondering if I would see Cheryl & Kimberley today. Surely, they will avoid me, and maybe even booked the first flight back to London!

Getting to the pool area, and probably because I was up late, I had the problem of finding a sunbed. Not many were left, but there was a couple left in the open sunshine, with no umbrella. There was going to be no shade today.

Looking around the pool there were the usual regulars you get to know on holiday, but sadly no sign of the Girls Aloud double act. I wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing.

I kept busy reading my book until I was rudely interrupted. I say rudely, but I was happy to be interrupted.

Kimberley spoke, "Hi, how are you?"

"I'm good, I didn't think I'd see you today," I replied.

"I had a great time last night," said Kimberley.

I responded, "Me too."

"How would you feel if I take this sunbed next to you? We can get to know each other a little more," said Kimberley.

My immediately thought was, is this happening? Yesterday was yesterday's news. Are you thinking you want to get to know me and not just use each other for sex?

After a brief thought and trying to play it cool, I did say, "Of course you can join me".

I'm looking at her and thinking I was all over your body a few hours ago. Here I am now, on my own, you're on your own, and you're looking gorgeous again.

Kimberley took off a throw, which left her in a white 2-piece bikini. Legs are tanned and toned, her stomach is flat, petite breasts held in, and a face of beauty.

Kimberley spoke, "Do you mind doing my back? I don't want to get burnt."

My mind was starting to think is this real. You want me to sun cream your back and have my hands all over you again.........Of course, I will. Kimberley passed me the cream, and laid face down on the sunbed, but not after first undoing her top to avoid a tan line she told me.

I got a good handful of sun cream on my hands and started from the top of her shoulders and worked my way down her back. I knew already but touching her reminded me how much I fancy this woman. I didn't say anything while I was focusing on this task. I was too focused on letting my mind take in the feel of her body.

Kimberley spoke, "Can you make sure you don't miss my lower back. I get caught there a lot."

In saying that she wiggled herself a little, to pull her pants down a bit. Not a lot, but enough to remind me what a fine ass she has. With or without the pants it's excellent, but feeling and touching her like this, made me feel aroused.

I may have got carried away, but my hands did delve under the panty line, just to get a little touch. Her ass is one of Kimberley's best assets and I loved the feel and touch of it, as my hands rubbed sun cream into it. The ass moved around as I squeezed my fingers into it.

Kimberley spoke, "Mmm, I do remember you like being down there. Feel free to keep going. I'll do you next."

I did continue for far too long; I was enjoying creaming her up. But she did ask.

Kimberley spoke, "Thank you. Now get yourself laid on your front, and I will get you done."

You can't be serious I was thinking. But no surprise I laid down on my front and did what was suggested. Kimberley got up from her sunbed and rather than standing over me had decided to throw a leg over the bed and sit on me whilst doing it! This is close, very close.

I didn't realise until she started creaming me, is she was topless. Kimberley hadn't worried about putting her top on and I had a half-naked, sexy woman, sat on of me!

Kimberley spoke, "You're not saying much today. Have I scared you off or something?"

I laughed back and said, "Don't be daft. I just didn't expect to see you today and didn't expect this!"

Kimberley had decided to lean over me to whisper to my ear. It was here that I felt her soft breasts squeeze into my back. Is this what a naked massage can feel like. If it is, yes, please!

"I loved yesterday; I'm looking forward to when you get hard, and I get to play with it," she said.

I didn't admit it, but as she continued to sun cream with her soft and gentle hands, I could feel an erection coming, but I didn't want her to know.

I replied, "Nope not yet, but keep going and you just never know."

Kimberley spoke, "OK, back done, I can do the front for you now. If you're brave enough to turnover?"

I laughed again, "I'm good like this for now, but thank you for the offer."

I knew not to move; I didn't want to show Kimberley that her half-naked sun creaming had turned me on so easily.

Kimberley spoke, "My pussy is tingling thinking of your cock getting hard. Let's enjoy the sun for the next hour and go and do something about it."

I wasn't sure if she meant my cock or her tingling pussy. Either way, I'm sure they can work it out together!

For the next hour, we tried to keep the conversation clean. Where's my wife? Where is Cheryl? These were the type of questions we rattled through.

It turned out Cheryl was feeling a bit sore after her ass pounding last night and didn't want to be seen hobbling around people today!

The conversation wasn't clean for long, as Kimberley told me how she loved the fact we had showed Cheryl, she can't control her now.

Kimberley spoke, "I loved seeing your cock in Cheryl's ass. It showed I can dominate her, and she doesn't have control over me anymore. You helped me feel like a free woman."

It was strange hearing her talk like this. They were friends and they got on well. But sexually something had gone on which had given Cheryl the upper hand. Whatever it was, I seemed to have helped break that chain.

"Right time up. Time to hit the pool. Come and join me," said Kimberley.

With that Kimberley got up from the sunbed, top now back on and walked what felt like slow-motion the twenty steps towards the pool. As she walked away from me, I was staring at her ass wiggling away, hips swinging, and tanned legs. The white bikini was tight-fitting over her ass, and she has an aura that was so different to anything else I've ever experienced previously.

I had to follow, and I had to join her. I just about managed to get myself off the sunbed and not show off the package which was starting to swing in a direction of embarrassment!

Once in the pool, we both did a couple of lengths up and down the pool, before we opted to go and stop in the perfect spot which looks out to the sea, with the sun looking straight back at you. This was the place, where it had all begun the day before. And the place, where the first words were spoken to me and back at Cheryl & Kimberley the day before.

What happened next, was different to 24 hrs earlier, but also similar as I was excited and nervous at the same time, but a connection had already been made.

Kimberley had opted to not talk to me today, she knew me better now and didn't seem to give a care about the people who were around the pool. As she swam up to me, she didn't hold back in coming close to me. She put her hands around my head and gave me a big kiss. In doing this her body floated towards mine and her legs split to go around my legs as I stood against the poolside.

What a feeling! The sun, the water, Kimberley's face glowed as she looked me in the eyes and then kissed me again. This time a longer kiss, as I held her back with my hand to steady her and hold her closer.

I spoke, 'You're a great kisser and you look so beautiful today."

Kimberley continued to kiss and then snog me, whilst the world around us paused and I went into my little world of happiness. This woman can kiss, her lips are so perfect and it's 100% felt amazing.

Kimberley spoke, "You're a great holiday lover. But when we get back, you need to keep in touch. I know it's only been 24 hrs, but I feel like there is more to us."

The words I heard, but I didn't see how this could be more than a holiday affair. An affair I will never forget, but this is an affair. My wife is in the apartment and Kimberley has a husband and children to go back to.

Kimberley continued, "Honesty, you seem so genuine, nice and sexually you're hot."

I continued to hold Kimberley and held her closer as I put a hand behind her head and kissed her closely. What I had noticed though, is I felt like we were getting attention from others around the pool. I could feel eyes in my head!

I let go of Kimberley and suggested we cool it a little. Kimberley swam to the other side of the pool but came straight back again. This time decided to stop next to me and look out at the sea with me, with our bodies close, but no longer connected.

Kimberley spoke, "It is beautiful here. I wish we were alone, so I could show how much I want you!"

I looked at her, smiled and gave her a look of approval of thinking the same. In not needing to say it back to her, my action was to reach out with my hand and touch her left butt cheek and squeeze. I squeezed it once, I squeezed it again. The next time though, I put my hand down her bikini bottoms and squeezed it. Even in the water, her bum feels good.

Kimberley spoke, "How would you like to cum right now?"

I smiled and said, "I'd love to, where would you like to take me?"

"I'm going to make you cum right here," Kimberley replied.

Looking around the pool, there was no one in the pool, heads seemed to have turned away from our snogging now, but I was wondering what she had in mind.

I had taken my hand off Kimberley's bum, and she had decided to float in front of me, so her bum was right against my cock, and I could kiss her neck, which I did. She grabbed my arm and got me to wrap it around her belly.

Kimberley spoke, "We look innocent right. Both looking out at sea?"

"I guess so", I replied.

Kimberley had decided that even though we look innocent, she wasn't going to be innocent. Despite her being in front of me, she had decided to copy my hand down the pants trick and had put her right hand down my trunks!

We were talking, we were chatting, probably about nothing, maybe about the weather and how everything looked so nice. But, while we are doing this, Kimberley had started to rub my cock up and down with her hand. I was feeling aroused by having her so close to me and being able to put my head into my neck and kiss it. Her angle wasn't the greatest for stroking me up and down, but she was doing good. I was getting hard.

I spoke, "Oh Kimberley, you're driving me wild. I can't do this. I can't cum in the pool."

Kimberley had turned towards me a little more and said, "You feel so big, I want to make you cum. I want you to explode your juices and jerk you off here and now."

I couldn't complain about the plan, but I was concerned with all the people who were around. Even if they weren't looking at us.

Kimberley had now come right in front of me and was looking straight at me again. She had opted to wrap her right hand around my cock now and gave me a good solid half a dozen strokes up and down. It was extremely hard, and I was loving it.

Kimberley winked, said "let's do this," and then swam to the other side of the pool and back again. On her return she put her hand now my truck again, to check I was still hard. I was!

She did this a couple of times, which did distract any crowds from looking at us, but I'm sure if anyone was looking closely, they would have noticed my face changed from relaxed to feeling like I'm about to go to ecstasy! The last time she swam away she did it slowly on her back. What a sight, two breasts skyward pointing and a pair of white bikini bottoms looking back at me.

By now my cock was now pointing north, poking above my trunk line and just gagging for Kimberley's hand over it.

When Kimberley swam back the next time, she gave me a snog, and slipped her hand once again into my trunks and gave me a dozen or so soft, hard, and quick tugs of my cock.

My cock was still in her hand when I blew my load looking into her eyes thinking beautiful things and going wow. My mind was mashed with how good that felt. I couldn't believe she's just done that to me, and it felt so normal, but also so wild.

Kimberley swam away again, not to return, as I was left to make sure the explosion was broken up into normal swimming pool water! Wow, I felt amazing. I can't believe I've just been given a hand job by Kimberley Walsh in the swimming pool.

I swam over to her at the other side of the pool with a smile on my face and a look of saying thank you. No words needed to be said.

This time I cuddled into her, with my back pushing into her body, as Kimberley started to kiss my neck and wrapped her arms around me.

I spoke, "I need to say thank you for that, and make you orgasm. Where shall we go?"

Kimberley replied, "Let's go to the beach. It's quieter down there. I want to feel your hands all over me and I want to cum with you inside me!"

I was turned on by the thought, as I should be. I wanted to kiss her from head to toe and feel her cum again and again, while I'm deep inside her.

I let Kimberley get out of the pool first. Probably just to look at the amazing ass again. As I pulled myself out of the water, I felt heavy, as if the strength I had before I went into the pool, had been jerked out of me! It was a small burden I was happy to carry as I followed her back to our sunbeds.

Kimberley spoke, "I'm going to double-check how Cheryl is before we go off. We might be a couple of hours, maybe you should tell your wife?"

I replied, "You're probably right. Shall I meet you in 15 minutes in reception?"

"Let's do that. But don't keep me waiting," Kimberley replied.

Off she went again, I'm watching that ass again. I need to stop being obsessed with it! But it's mighty fine. Then again, so is the rest of her body.

What felt like 3 hrs by the pool, was probably half that time. But however long it was, it was memorable and rewarding!

It felt good to go back and check to see if my wife needed anything. She didn't, but she seemed to appreciate the gesture. I was thinking she would be less pleased if she knew what had just happened, and what's about to happen in the next couple of hours. I was living out a dream. I was living out a dream with a celebrity I fancied, to now being someone I know, and I want to blow my mind with more and more.

When I got to reception Kimberley was already there. I said, "Come on let's go then."

Kimberley replied, "We're going to have company, but don't worry. It's going to be good."

I paused for a second and thought what is she on about? I want to get to the beach and get my hands all over you. But, with that, came a voice.

"Hi, pet. It's OK, I'm forgiving about last night and Kimberley and I are now sorted," said Cheryl.

My initial thought was looking at Kimberley and thinking what? I want to be with Kimberley so much right now, I don't need any distractions. Even if that distraction is Cheryl Cole.

"Come on, let's get walking and we can talk on the way," said Kimberley.

I wasn't sure about this, but here I am walking to the beach with 2 hotties. 24 hours early this was never likely to happen, but here I am.

Kimberley took my hand and asked Cheryl to talk about what had happened the night before, and what it meant to her.

Cheryl explained, "I want to say sorry for last night to you. I've said sorry to Kimberley. I understand now that you two have a connection. When we both arrived yesterday, we both took a fancy to you, but we saw you in a way that you would have sex with us. I know I like getting off with Kimberley, but what I asked and did to you, wasn't right. Will you forgive me, and can we start again?"

What I was hearing was a very different Cheryl from what I had experienced. I don't mind being dominated and told what to do by women, and when it's someone like Cheryl Cole telling you to do it, it was pretty good. The trouble was it did go a little far.

I spoke, "Can I ask Cheryl, what do you think you did wrong?"

Cheryl replied, "That's easy, I shouldn't have made you jerk yourself off why I laugh and watch you, and I definitely shouldn't have tied you to the bed."

When I heard that response, it did make me think about why I am complaining. Normally, you would dream of wanting that to happen to you!

I spoke, "Apology accepted Cheryl. I'm not sure about you, but last night was great. I loved lots of it, but maybe some of what you did to me was bat crazy."

Cheryl replied, "I get it, but this is a new day, and we can all get on. I want to see you fuck Kimberley and I want to enjoy watching it."

Wow, this is a change of events, but where the hell is the beach. It was too hot to keep walking in this heat. I want to chill with Kimberley, and maybe Cheryl will be cool to chill with too.

Cheryl spoke, "Here we are, this is the path the barmen said to go down."

We had found a steep decline to the beach, but when we got there, it was amazing. Amazing because it looked stunning, but it was also incredible because no one was there. It was a small, secluded beach that was deserted.

We were all hot and sweaty from the walk and all we wanted to do was to cool down. I took off my t-shirt and threw it down on the sand with my towel. Kimberley had her throw to take off again to reveal that stunning figure in full again, in that white bikini.

And I did look at Cheryl in her 2-piece red bikini. Both looked mighty fine, but my eyes were only interested in Kimberley as we all went into the sea together.

It was great to be swimming around in the open sea. Even more so when the only humans I could see were stunning. How did I get so lucky, is what I was thinking?

Cheryl swam close to me and spoke, "How's your cock after the pool this morning?"

I was surprised she knew about this so soon, but I smiled and replied, "Still in one piece, thank you."

Cheryl replied, "Good, I look forward to seeing it. How sexy does Kimberley look to you today?"

I said, "She looks amazing. I can't believe how lucky I am to be with her and you."

I thought I'd pay Cheryl a little compliment. I knew what I wanted, but also knew that Cheryl has given me lots of amazing thoughts in my life, and to be fair is still a sexy woman.

Cheryl swam off, as Kimberley came up to me. She asked, "Making friends?"

I replied, "I am, but come here."

I wrapped my arms around Kimberley and gave her a huge kiss and snog as the few waves which existed lapped around us. I held her closer as I again started to kiss her neck and her shoulders.

"Oh wow, I want you inside me, I'm tingling," said Kimberley.

12