Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking around there is nowhere hidden, apart from the fact we're on a beach where no other people are.

Our snogging was passionate, as I continued to hold her close and put my hands down the back of her bikini bottoms again. I love feeling her, it's so smooth and fuckable.

Kimberley spoke, "I need that hand, please start making me cum."

She had taken my right hand and put it at the front of her bikini bottoms. I was more than happy to start rubbing my fingers against them. I was moving them up and down her bikini bottoms, and I could feel her pussy opening as a pushed and slid a little closer.

"Oh fuck, I need you inside me," Kimberley asked.

With that, I did move my fingers inside her bikini bottoms and started to insert 2 fingers inside of her pussy. She used one of her own hands to push down on my hand, which forced my fingers deeper down inside her.

Even though her breasts are not big I could see her nipples hardening through her bikini as I kept sliding my fingers in and out of her. In and out of her, as her breaths got quicker.

Kimberley had now used her other arm to pull me closer and had started to shake in the sea as she started to feel her body let go. She bit down on my neck as I could feel wet juices cumming over my fingers. They were hot and sticky juices which I loved on my fingertips.

Next, she let go of my back and put her hand down my trunks. Not sure if she was checking if I was hard, but I certainly was. She gave it a couple of strokes and then pulled her bikini bottoms down a little, before then pulling down my trunks a little. She came closer again and lifted herself on my body to let herself drop down onto my cock. It was a great feeling to be holding her up and feeling her slide down my body.

With my cock hard and going inside Kimberley, I could feel her instantly feeling like she was ready to cum. I couldn't get much motion going with us stood up in the sea, but Kimberley was doing well rocking up and down on my body as I held her close, and breasts squeezed into my chest.

Kimberley screamed a little scream, "I want to cum so fucking much. I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum. Yes, yes, yes..........Oooohhh, please, Ooooohhhhh, please, Fuuuuccccckkkkk."

I could feel her tremble in my arms, as I felt her pussy wrap tighter around my cock as she covered it in her wet juices. As she moved off me slightly, only slightly, I knew I was not done.

In all the sexual motion and the sea, her breasts had started to fall out of her top. I started to lick and suck on her nipples, as she touched my cock again. It was hard and ready to blow. Her nipples are like little bullets and another day would get more attention than now.

The few waves there were, or whether it was natural drift, we had both floated closer to shore and from standing up in the water, Kimberley was now laying half on the beach and half in the sea. With her bottoms halfway down her thighs and her top virtually falling off.

I spoke, "I'm going to cum inside you, Kimberley. I need to cum inside you."

I put my palms down on the sand, either side of her body, to hold myself up. I had started to take control of my motions as I started to stick inch after inch of my cock inside Kimberley's wet pussy. I couldn't feel any better, as I sank more and more of myself inside her. It's a feeling I will never forget and one of absolute lust in being this close to someone who turns me on so much.

I could feel myself building up steam as the sun shone on my back and I had this amazing woman underneath me. Her body looked and smelt perfect as I tried to give it everything I had.

Kimberley spoke, "Fucking cum inside me........do it..........please do it."

I needed zero encouragement as I could feel my cock swell and her pussy tighten around me again.

Within moments, I knew I could take no more and I had shot my load deep inside her. It felt like an explosion of cum, I'd never experienced before. Not even the day before, this felt right and so bloody good.

As my cock slid out of her pussy, I couldn't feel any better about cumming inside Kimberley. I collapsed next to her on the sand, with the waves washing in and out our juices, for what felt like an age, but was probably only a minute or two.

I reached out and put my arm on her belly as I could see her adjust herself slightly, by making sure her bikini top was back on and her bottoms were pulled up. I wasn't too worried about my bare ass on show, but I did follow suit a moment or so later.

We both turned and looked at each other and kissed, and I said, "Well, that was fucking good."

Kimberley smiled and stroked my hair as I laid restless, but also thinking let's do it again when I get some energy back.

"Oh wow", I hear a voice, I'd forgot Cheryl was even here!

"That was amazing to watch, my fingers are sticky from having a fiddle and seeing it," Cheryl added.

Kimberley spoke, "Oh babe, I'm sure we can sort you out. Just give us a little breather."

Cheryl laid down next to Kimberley looking at me, with a leg wrapped over her friend as she stroked her hair a little. My hand had moved up Kimberley's body to her breast as I touched it gently and kissed her tummy.

I spoke in a voice of joy and sadness, "Oh ladies. What the hell. You blew my mind yesterday. I fancied you both before I met you. Now, I'm left with unbelievable holiday dreams, how am I meant to go back to England."

Cheryl spoke, "Many memories can still be made pet."

With that, she had moved her hand to Kimberley's bikini top and pulled it away from her left breasts. She then bit down on the nipple and groped it with her hand a little.

Kimberley spoke, "It's too hot Cheryl. Let's move under the cliffs a little. I need to get out of this heat."

In saying that, she also moved her breast back to where it should be and stood up, as we all did, to then grab the little of the stuff we did bring and took the few steps we needed to get closer to where there was a small piece of shade.

I sat down first and in doing this Kimberley sat one side of me and Cheryl to the other.

Cheryl spoke, "Kimberley are you OK if I start kissing your man?"

Kimberley replied, "Only if he lets you, but you won't be alone in kissing him."

With that Cheryl decided to kiss the side of my face, my neck and down my arm. I stayed motionless pretty much, as Kimberley had decided to roll in close to me and watch what her friend was doing, before then starting to kiss my other arm and my stomach.

Cheryl spoke, "Kimberley are you OK if I rub his cock?"

I never heard a reply, as I simply laid back and took in the pleasure of being kissed by both, but what I did feel was a hand outside my trunks rubbing me. I wasn't hard, but I could feel a twitch in my trousers as Cheryl kept pushing down on it.

Kimberley spoke, "I'm going to pull your trunks down to show Cheryl what she's missing."

With that and a little shuffle by me, she pulled them down with Cheryl's help. This time, she didn't pull them halfway down, she pulled them off me to leave me naked with two women who appear to want to kiss me to death and more!

I said nothing, as Cheryl and Kimberley started touching my body and had started to kiss my cock, as well as my chest, face and mouth. I couldn't believe the speed I was getting turned on so soon, but these two were driving me wild.

My hands had come alive, and I started to touch both Kimberley's and Cheryl's ass with each hand, as they kept exploring my body. It was easy to feel aroused with these two at it.

I had started to close my eyes, but I opened them at one point to see both with their tongues going up and down my cock. How I wasn't exploding there and then with that look is beyond me.

What came next was Cheryl had wrapped her mouth around my cock and was now sucking hard down on it, as it grew inside her mouth. Oh fuck my mind was going.

I watched as Kimberley slid a hand down Cheryl bikini bottom and what I would assume was to stick a couple of fingers inside her pussy. This is so, so sexy to feel and see.

Cheryl had opted to pull the ties on her bikini bottoms as Kimberley kept turning her on, and they fell to the ground as my cock was swelling inside her mouth.

Kimberley spoke to me, "Stay laid down, I want you to cum and I want to cum."

With that I saw Kimberley stand up and pull her bikini top and bottoms off.

I then saw Cheryl, move and start to grind her pussy into my cock. She wasn't looking at me, as I saw that ass go up and down, as she slides herself up and down my rock-hard cock.

I'm in heaven again, but even more so when Kimberley lowers her pussy down onto my face and I start licking and tasting her.

My attention had gone to focusing on Kimberley, but I hadn't lost the feeling that I've got Cheryl bouncing up and down on me.

I couldn't be in a happier place as I licked Kimberley's pussy and feel her wet juices smother my face.

Kimberley moaned, "Oh yes, make me cum. I want to cum."

My tongue delved inside her pussy, to then hear more sounds of joy, to then feel her juices pouring down into my mouth. I would think about this a moment more, but I can feel my cock ready to burn, if not explode soon.

Cheryl had my full manhood inside her when I could take no more and I shot my load. Her pussy is tighter than Kimberley's, but the release could be felt fully as she bounced up and down on me.

Kimberley spoke, "I hope he gave you a good load Cheryl. I could ride him every day."

Cheryl replied, "I hope you've let go of all your love juices for now. It's a long way back to the hotel. I can't have you two getting horny again on me."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I can't believe I've just licked Kimberley out, and I can't believe Cheryl has ridden my cock into orgasmic times again. My mind is blown. I have no idea what to do now for the reason I'm loving it and I don't want to move.

As Cheryl stood up, I had an urge to reach for her leg and sit up. As I grabbed it, I remembered what slim and toned legs she had. She was still naked bottom down and I was left looking up her glistening pussy with a smile.

Kimberley spoke, "You can eat her pussy out if you want. I don't mind, but you when you're done, I need you one more time today before I send you back to your wife."

I sensed no anger from Kimberley, but here I am, with her to my side and Cheryl looking down at me. I turned to kiss her and asked her to join in.

With that Kimberley stood up as well and stood behind Cheryl and put her hands around her breasts. For some reason, Cheryl still had l her top on, but Kimberley untied it to reveal a cute pair of breasts.

As I started to kiss and lick Cheryl's pussy, I could put my hands around Cheryl's & Kimberley's legs. Both were very different but equally enjoyable to touch from ankle to hip.

I had planted my head firmly into Cheryl's pussy but continued to grope and grab the 4 legs which were in front of me. My fingers were roaming into both of their pussy's a little as I stuck my tongue out and into Cheryl's hairless pussy strip.

My cock was gone, I got a tingle, but it was out of action as I loved touching these women and tasted the pussy juices that were starting to appear. Cheryl had started to moan a little. Whether it was from my tongue action or Kimberley's kissing of her neck and groping of her breasts I don't know. All I knew was I had one of the most famous women in the world in my face and I'm making her very wet.

Cheryl started speaking, "I can't take it, I'm going to fall over."

With Cheryl being the tiny size she is, I felt my hand would hold her up, but with Kimberley behind her, she wasn't going to move.

I felt a hand on my head, which was Kimberley's as she stroked my hair initially, but then opted to touch Cheryl's clit. She was rubbing it, while I was licking her pussy.

Cheryl moaned, "Oh wow, oh wow, you two are going to make me cum."

Kimberley replied, "Cum babe. I want you to cum."

After a few more minutes, I felt Cheryl go, but Kimberley held her up, as a gush of cum exploded outside of Cheryl onto my face. There were no big noises from Cheryl, but the big inhale of air had now blown her mind.

They both collapsed onto my body and cuddled into me, whilst I stroked their bodies with my hands.

Kimberley spoke, "We better all go for a swim when you recover Cheryl. I'm boiling and we need to clean up."

She wasn't wrong, I felt like a hot sticky mess, but a very tasty one. We left the shade all completely naked and had a little swim and a wash down. Whilst in the sea I had my arms around both at one time and kissed each of them. Life couldn't get any better than this.

Kimberley had pushed her ass into my bollocks at one point. I don't know if she wanted more sex, but even her ass at this point couldn't make me want to. I just didn't have the juices and feeling.

Cheryl spoke, "Have you not given Kimberley anal today."

I spoke, "We've been busy, we just not never got there."

Kimberley with no words had loosened herself from my hold and decided to lay face first down on the sand. She lifted her ass in the ass a little and asked me, "Can you not find something to fuck me up it."

My gut feeling was, I'm not sure if I can. But her mighty fine ass, with the sea washing around it and the sun bouncing off it, was a turn on. How could it not be? I dreamt about this ass for years.

Cheryl came up to me and had decided to touch my cock. I'm not sure if I needed much help, but as Kimberley laid face down, Cheryl gave me a few kisses and a couple of rubs of my cocks to get me in the mood.

Kimberley shouted out, "Come on, I don't want to wait here all day."

I got down onto the sand right behind her fine ass and stuck a couple of fingers down her ass hole.

Kimberley spoke, "I want the real thing, please."

I looked down at my cock and it wasn't ready, but I was getting a helping hand from Cheryl as she remained close and started stroking it a little more. Then she stroked it hard and fast.

I was looking at Kimberley's ass, touching it with my hand, before then thinking I want to pound the shit out of this butt. My cock was back, and I was happy to insert a couple of inches, before pulling back.

Cheryl had now come behind me and whispered in my ear to put more into her. Kimberley's ass lifted a little more off the sand as I slipped 5, 6, then 7 inches into her.

Kimberley spoke, "Oh babe, I can take more, I can take much more. Fuck me stupid. Don't hold back."

Like before, when I was fucking her pussy, I put my hands down onto the sand to gain more and more rhythm. It looked like her ass bounced more every time I was going in and out of her.

I was getting extremely hot again, but I couldn't stop banging her mighty fine as again. Her ass cheeks were wrapped around me and it felt awesome.

Kimberley moaned, "You need to cum inside me, I can't take much more."

With that, I took one more adoring look at her ass as my cock disappeared inside her and I shot my load inside her with moans of ecstasy from me.

Cheryl spoke, "Fuck. You two are amazing fuck buddies. I'm jealous, but glad I'm here to see it."

After a further little swim, but more of a wash down, we all got out of the water to put back on the few clothes we had. It felt sad seeing us all cover up, but wow. Wow, as these two gorgeous women are incredibly sexy.

I loved spending time with Kimberley today and exploring more of her body. As for Cheryl, she was a different person to what I saw the day before and still a very sexy woman.

We all walked back to the hotel slowly, it felt like 10 miles away, when it was about 15 minutes. Once we got close to the hotel, we stopped for a moment and kissed. I kissed Cheryl first, then Kimberley.

Kimberley spoke, "I'm sorry, but we are going home in the early hours of the morning. We've had 2 nights away and this is all we can do. We don't think we will be out tonight, and I don't think we should. We should finish on this high."

I looked at her and I'd like to think I looked sad. I couldn't believe this was ending like this.

I spoke, "What has happened has been amazing and I will never forget. I would love to see you again, but I know it can't happen."

Cheryl spoke, "Leave your number at reception and we will pick it up before we leave. You just never know."

Kimberley spoke, "I will call you, but I need your number."

We all said our goodbyes at this point and as we walked into the hotel we went in different directions. Kimberley and Cheryl headed to their rooms, whereby I went to write my name and number down on a piece of paper to leave it with reception to pass to them when they left.

I was loving this holiday, it wasn't over for me, but the sex with Girls Aloud appeared to be over.

12