Cheryl's Gangbang 01 - The Setup

Story Info
Cheryl asks Frank's permission to serve a bachelor party.
6.6k words
4.46
23.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: If you haven't read the previous chapters of "Frank & Cheryl" you might want to, just to know the background on this couple and how they arrived at this point in their building relationship.

Physical descriptions: Frank is a divorced 35 year old, 5'-11" tall, 185 pounds and fit; brown crew cut hair, clean shaven, brown eyes. Cheryl is a never married 32 year old, 5'-01" tall, 110 pounds and very small framed. A-cup close-to-but-not-quite- B-cup chest with highly sensitive nipples. Dirty blond hair that she keeps cut short. They are both into fitness, so Cheryl's body, while petite, is curved and firm.)

- - - - - - - - - -

The sweat on my body made the breeze from the ceiling fan feel cooler than it actually was. As I lay on my side trying to catch my breath, I was looking at my lover, Cheryl, as she lay on her back catching hers. This wasn't uncommon. When we enjoyed each other sexually, whether we were animalistically fucking or making love, it always ended with us spending a lot of energy and it was very rarely "a quickie." I felt like I had just run ten miles but that wasn't uncommon either. What was uncommon was that my lover, Cheryl, was grinning as she lay there with her eyes closed and the load of ejaculate she had coaxed out of me sprayed all over her face, throat, upper chest... and some in her hair.

"You are such a slut," I said to her. She knew it wasn't an insult. She could hear the smile in my voice - and besides, she knew I loved it when she acted like a wanton slut anyway. It turned me on when she acted like cock was her life's necessity and cum was the only oxygen she needed.

She smiled and asked, "What makes me such a slut today?"

"You've never asked me to cum on your face before," I replied. I couldn't count how many times I had cum into her... both her pussy and her ass; nor could I count how many times she had swallowed a load of my cum. But today was the first day she'd asked me to pull out of her and spray her face. We had been positioned on the end of the bed. I was standing on the floor. She was on her back with her feet and knees spread wide, my hands pushing her knees back and apart. I was pounding my cock into her against the springs of the bed, pulling out as she was still going down against the springs and then slamming forward into her as the springs forced her up to me. It was one of her favorite ways to get 'the good hard pounding fuck' she liked so much. This time, when I told her I was going to cum, she told me she wanted it all over her face.

"Pull out of me when you get there," she had moaned out between her heavy breaths. "Pull out and I'll get down on my knees. Cum all over my face!"

Just the thought of it had pushed me over the edge - and for all I knew, that was her end goal. But I pulled out and held onto her legs at the back of her knees where I'd been pushing them apart. I held them and pulled them toward me, off the bed. She followed the momentum, pushing herself up to a seated position and then slid off, down to her knees. She turned her face up, smiled, closed her eyes and said, "Give it to me!"

As I jerked my length I felt one of her hands reach up to caress and gently squeeze my balls, increasing the intensity of my orgasm as I sprayed thick ropes of hot sticky white cream all over her. When my orgasm had passed I told her to stick out her tongue and milked the last bit of cum out of my length, depositing it onto her tongue. She licked it in, sucked my cockhead hard to see if there was more and then savored the flavor before swallowing what little bit it had been.

"Do you want me to get you a towel?" I had asked her.

"No," she said with a grin. "I want you to grab your phone and take several pictures and then I want you to help me up onto the bed so I can relax and just enjoy the feeling." I had done both and now we were recovering as I watched my cum dry on her skin.

"So wanting cum on my face makes me a slut?" she asked, still smiling.

"No," I replied. "You're always a slut. It just struck me how slutty a thing it was to ask me to cum all over your face... and to want photos. Dare I ask who those are for?" She'd asked me to take sexually oriented photos of her before, usually so she could share them with some potential playmate. We'd been emotionally monogamous since our first date, but neither of us had sought or wanted physical monogamy. "Ethical Non-monogamy" or ENM some folks called it. We called it swinging or being in the lifestyle. I had watched her with other men and she'd given me other women as gifts or surprises.

"It's been a while since anyone came on my face," she said. "I just was in the mood."

I always liked hearing about her sexual adventures, so I had to ask. "Been a while? When was the last time a man came on your face?"

"Men," she corrected me, "not man. It was a couple years ago when I was working down in North Carolina and I'd been hired for a bachelor party. There were maybe ten men there total and by the time they were done with me that evening I think I had the cum from about six of them covering me from belly button to hairline." I knew that she had worked as a prostitute for about a year down in NC between the time we'd first met - now almost twelve years ago - and our first date - well over a year ago now. Ours was certainly a unique relationship. We were totally emotionally faithful to each other. We kept no secrets from each other. We trusted each other completely. But we still each had our own place even though we had keys for the other's. We spent every weekend together as long as one of us wasn't on travel. We spent many weekday nights together... but there were plenty we spent apart. It was kind of an unspoken agreement that sometimes we each needed space and while we missed each other greatly during those times, the reunions were always energetically enjoyable.

"Oh," I said. "Six guys, huh?" I paused and thought for a moment. "Do you sometimes miss having more than one guy to play with?" During our time together, as far as I knew, she'd only ever been with one guy at a time. I couldn't even remember a time when another guy had joined us so she could have two men at once - although we had talked about it. Because she's bisexual and had made the arrangements, I could think of at least one time when I'd enjoyed her and another woman at the same time. Another way of looking at that was that Cheryl had enjoyed me and the other woman at the same time.

"Yes and no," she said seriously. "I know you won't take this wrong, but no matter how much and how long we fuck, there are still times when I could take or use more." I chuckled and she did the same.

"So there are times you'd like to have more men to play with?"

She was quiet a moment and then said, "Yes."

"And did you have a specific number of men in mind?" I asked.

"No," she said, almost immediately. "But I think I'd enjoy it if we went to a party where there were plenty of men available and I could enjoy however many I wanted."

"You know I don't have a problem with that," I told her.

"I know," she said. "But..." and then she paused. It was unlike her to be hesitant to say something. It was one of those moments when I knew she was wondering what my reaction would be to whatever she wanted to say. It was a moment of fear for her. She was afraid I was going to judge her somehow.

"But what?" I asked. "You know you can be 100% open with me."

She took a deep breath and exhaled just as hard, gathering her courage to say whatever was on her mind. "But it's one thing to have ten guys available that I can play with one or two or three at a time while they're also other women to be played with. It's different to be the only woman in the room with ten guys knowing that they are all going to enjoy me... and I'm going to enjoy all of them."

"So you can have six or more guys cum all over you?" I asked with a grin.

"On me... in me..." she answered plainly. "You know I love cum," she continued. "I've never tasted a man's cum that I didn't like."

We were quiet for a moment. "Are you asking me to set up a gang bang for you?" I asked her.

She thought for a second and then replied, "No. I can do that myself and I'm pretty sure you'd just want to see the pictures and video after..."

"...or participate," I interrupted.

"...or participate," she added with a giggle.

"What are you asking of me then?" I asked.

"Permission," she said.

"To do what?" I asked.

There was that long pause again. "An old client from North Carolina texted me the other day and asked if I was still working; was I still available. I told him no but was curious what he wanted. He's one of the guys that was at the bachelor party I told you about and he was reaching out because his nephew is getting married and he wanted to hire me to work the bachelor party."

"And you want to?" I asked.

"Kinda," she said. The discomfort in her voice was obvious. "Maybe." She was trying to back away from expressing herself honestly for fear of what my reaction was going to be.

I thought about what I wanted to say for a moment and then worded my answer very carefully. "I don't want you to go back to being a prostitute," I said. "You know I don't mind you playing with other men, but I don't want you selling yourself." She nodded her acknowledgement. "And I know this sounds weird," I added, "but if you wanted to go be entertainment at a bachelor party just for the fun of it... I'm okay with that as long as you can assure me of your safety."

I was startled when she suddenly reached up to wipe the cum off her eyelids so she could sit up, open her eyes and look at me. "Really? You'd be okay with me going and doing that as long as I wasn't getting paid?"

I thought and nodded. "I don't want you to go back to being a working girl. But I also don't want to ever deny you any sexual desire you have. If you want to be the middle of a ten-guy gang bang, again - assuring me of your safety - I'm okay with that."

She laid her head back down, closed her eyes and said, "Wow. I really wasn't expecting that."

"Have I ever judged you or tried to limit you?" I asked her.

"No," she answered.

"What makes you think I'd start now?" I asked and then continued. "My mandate is your safety, so my full knowledge of who, what, where and when. When you'll be home and that I'll be here waiting for you if I'm not the one playing driver for you to and from. I'll mandate that you don't drink anything you don't take with you and even then only when you open it. I don't want any risk that you'll be drugged or intoxicated. I want you fully aware; fully alert; fully having a blast and full of cock."

She smiled again and then said, "Thank you. You are an amazing man."

"I love you," I said seriously, "and I want you to have and do anything that makes you happy as long as you protect yourself."

"I think this deserves a thank you," she said, looking up at me again.

"I think you just thanked me," I said, indicating her face covered with my dried cum.

"You can do this every day if you want, and it was what I asked for... what I wanted; not what you wanted." she said. "I think you deserve something a bit more special."

"Well," I replied, "I can't wait to see what you come up with."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

A couple weeks went by and our life was normal - for us. Admittedly, for other couples it would be far from normal. We enjoyed each other in a wide variety of ways and places, at all hours of the day or night and usually twice or more each day. We had a standing rule that if one of us woke up horny in the night, we HAD to wake the other for play. Our goal was to never miss an opportunity.

Cheryl called me at work on a Monday and asked if we could have dinner. Usually on Mondays or Tuesdays we were away from each other, but it wasn't a hard and fast rule. She asked and I was delighted to say yes. It meant I was going to get to enjoy her for desert in some way. She went to the gym after work and got off about four so we planned to meet at the restaurant of my choice at 6:30. I told her where and then called to make the reservation.

At 6:30 that evening I was just getting out of my car when she pulled up two spots away. She got out and I got to enjoy looking at her as I always do. She had come from the gym but had obviously showered and redone her makeup. She was wearing black yoga pants with a beige tight-fitting tank top under a femininely cut sports jacket. The sleeves were pushed up to her elbow and even though she looked entirely comfortable she also looked stylish - and it helped that I knew, without checking, that she had on no underwear. She looked as delicious as ever.

We came together in a passionate embrace -- just as we always did when we'd been apart for any length of time. Our love was genuine, albeit unique. I held her to me as our mouths met and our tongues tasted each other. I felt like it was a competition to see which of us could control the other's soul through that kiss. I know she felt my cock throb against her belly through my jeans.

When we finally broke our embrace there was a huge smile on her face. "Miss me did'ja?"

I chucked. "Ya' think?" Taking her hand I led her toward the restaurant entrance. "C'mon... let's go eat."

The host put us at a table in a back corner at my request and once we were seated, our drinks ordered, we smiled at each other and both of us sighed... just happy to be there. After about a minute of just taking in her beauty I broke the silence. "So... you want to tell me why we're having dinner?"

"Because we love each other and couldn't stand to be apart another minute?" Her answer was delivered in a voice that said it wasn't the real answer. It sounded like a question.

"While that's all 100% true," I replied, "I somehow suspect you have another motive."

"Me?" she giggled a mischievous smile. "A hidden agenda?"

"Yes, you," I chuckled back. "Tell me what's on your mind."

The server showed up with our drinks right then so Cheryl waited until after he'd left before taking a sip of hers and giving me an answer. "Well, are you still okay with me being entertainment for that bachelor party?"

I didn't answer her immediately. If she was asking then she already had made the arrangements. This was her way of letting me know, even if she was doing it subconsciously, that she was still unsure of how I'd react and she wanted to be reassured that I was okay with her doing it before she told me when it would happen and how many men she was going to entertain. I worded my answer to address all of that. "Baby, I've already told you that I'm okay with it and if you've learned anything about me through the course of our relationship it's that I'm not taking back something I've said." I paused before continuing. "The last time we discussed this I gave you my controls... my rules, so to speak and expected that within the confines of them you'd go ahead and set up the event if you wanted it." I paused again, taking a sip of my drink and watching the smile grow across her face. Then I asked, "So, when and where is it happening and how many men are going to enjoy you?"

"You're an amazing man," she said before answering my question. "You know that?"

"I'm glad you feel that way," I said with a smile. "But fill me in and then let's get through dinner so we can go enjoy desert."

Her smile grew even bigger as she answered me. "Friday, two weeks from now in a hotel suite downtown, I'll be entertaining a bachelor party of ten to twelve." She made sure to look me in the eye before she continued. "I'd like for you to be there if you'd be okay with it. I don't expect to get drunk but I can't keep track of everything that might be handed to me and while I trust the guy arranging this to a certain extent, that trust is far from absolute and I'd feel better if you were there to make sure no one does anything stupid."

"Am I going as your boyfriend? Or do they think I'm something else?" I asked.

"I told the guy that I'm going to be escorted by a bodyguard slash escort to make sure everyone obeys the rules. If anyone breaks ANY rule, the party is immediately over. That my bodyguard will have the authority to stop the party at any time."

I thought about that for a minute. "Okay," I said.

She looked at me thoughtfully and then asked, "Do you think you can handle watching that many guys play with me?" I started to open my mouth to answer but she didn't let me. "Think about it before you say yes. I'll suck every guy there, probably to orgasm, and most if not all of them will also fuck me. I might take on two or three of them at a time. Some of the action might get a little rough, but unless they're abusive or I say something, it's all part of the fun." She paused and held my gaze. "Are you sure you're okay with being there for that?"

"I have to say yes," I replied. "I may not be able to imagine what the reality will be, but I won't deny you this and I'd rather be there than not since I assume that's the safer way to go for you." She nodded her agreement. "So... the only real question," I said, "Is what will my 'duties' be?"

Our meals were delivered so the conversation went on hold for a few minutes but after we were a few bites in she continued it. "You'll be my driver and director of time," she said. "Every man there will have a printed copy of his STD/STI report and if a man doesn't have one, he can't play. He stays dressed 100% of the time. He can jerk himself but he's not to even get close enough to me to cum on me." I nodded my understanding. "When I ask for something to drink, it will be to you and you'll make sure I only drink what you've got positive control over. I will drink whatever you hand me so it's up to you to decide whether I'm drinking water or something stronger. When the party time is reached, it's up to you to let me -- and everyone else -- know that the party is over."

She went back to her food and seemed to be done. "Okay," I said. "Rules about cameras or cell phones?"

She swallowed her bite and then nodded. "Thanks for reminding me. Everyone gives you their cell phone at the door and they get it back when they leave. No cameras allowed. Everyone will understand that if you choose to take pictures or video, their participation implies their consent."

I thought about everything she'd said as I ate a few bites and took a drink. "Okay," I said. "I think I've got it." I paused and thought. "So... two Fridays from now? About eleven days away..."

"Yes," she said and then she looked at me very seriously. "I'm only going to ask this one last time because I don't want to be a broken record. You sure you're okay with this?"

To make her feel better I thought about her question for a few minutes before answering. I nodded as I said, "Yes, I'm okay with this. I can't honestly say how I'll react in the moment but I won't be jealous. My bigger concern is seeing you, as petite as you are, being manhandled by this group of men. If it looks to me like you're being hurt, my first instinct is going to be to stop everything and make sure you're okay." She started to say something but I held my hand up to stop her so I could finish. "I know I can't do that and I'll need to know what you'll say to indicate I need to step in. I also need to know what I can or can't do if it becomes necessary for me to step in."

"I'll simply say your name and 'help'," she replied. "You'll know if I need you to get involved, and if that point is reached, there are no rules. Don't kill anyone but if a guy is on me and won't get off even though I've said to, remove him. How you do that is up to you."

I nodded. "Okay, I've got it." And then I continued, "And I have to tell you, the idea of seeing you be such a total slut... a sex toy... so hungry for all that cum in or on you... it kinda turns me on."

12