Cheryl's Gangbang 01 - The Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised an eyebrow to indicate her surprise as she smiled and asked, "Kinda?"

"Kinda," I said, smiling back. "I'll show you after dinner."

We passed the rest of the meal in conversation about what our individual weeks held, gym time, the evenings we could enjoy and more. We made plans for the weekend coming up and she said something about a potential surprise for me that coming Saturday. When we'd finished eating and the bill was paid, we held hands as we walked out to the parking lot. We kissed and she said she'd follow me to my place. My cock was already half hard with anticipation.

When we arrived at my place we held hands up to the door and then she waited briefly while I unlocked the door. Stepping through the door she immediately began stripping, kicking off her shoes, dropping her jacket and pulling her top off over her head, dropping it on the floor as she was walking. She stopped walking long enough to push her yoga pants down and off, and then, naked, she continued down the hallway to my bedroom. By the time I got there, not having undress yet, she was on her back with her legs spread wide, her fingers playing in her pussy and rubbing her clit. Her wetness was obvious and I could tell that our conversation had excited her. She was probably excited thinking about the bachelor party too.

I took my time getting undressed, enjoying the site of her pleasuring herself. Seeing her masturbate always turned me on and I saw no need to rush. When I was fully naked my cock was standing at attention and precum was oozing from the tip. While she was fingering herself she was watching me and when she saw me naked she said, "Come lay down." She adjusted her position to one side to make room for me in the middle of the bed and I climbed on... positioning myself as she'd indicated, my cock pointed at the ceiling.

She bent over me to give me a kiss and our tongues swirled together once again. I could feel the passion in our kiss and knew we were both desperate for sexual release. She broke our kiss and looked down at me from about two inches away. "I love you," she said quietly.

"I love you too," I replied. Then I smiled and said, "Now show me how much you appreciate me." She smiled a huge smile and then moved so she could suck my dick. She wasn't teasing about it or hesitant in any way. She opened her mouth and took my length in, pausing only to relax her throat around me, and then pushing her mouth down farther until you nose was nuzzling my balls. She ground her face down and around on my cock, making me feel the friction of her throat around my cockhead and shaft. I moaned in response before she lifted up and off, releasing my cock briefly.

"Your goal," she said with a smile, "is to do nothing at all but cum. I'm going to suck, stroke and ride your cock until you orgasm. I'm going to take my time about it and draw it out. When you finally cum, I want a huge load to drink. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said with a big smile of my own. "Do your thing... and I'll enjoy."

"Perfect," she said and then her mouth engulfed my length again. For what I'm guessing was the next ten minutes she bobbed up and down on my cock, licking and sucking, stroking when she wasn't deep throating me... in general having a good time tasting and pleasing my cock. It was pure Cheryl... her in unadulterated form. At her core, the sexual animal of her, she loved tasting cock and the fact that it pleased whomever she was playing with only added to her enjoyment. She relished my moans and groans as she pleasured me, massaging my balls as she sucked up and down my length.

When she'd apparently had enough, or decided I had, she straddled me, facing my feet... reverse cowgirl as they call it... and slid her pussy down on my manhood. Just as she had with her mouth, she ground down and around on my cock, insuring complete penetration. I watched her ass work and it was a delicious sight as she mixed her motions, riding up and down my cock... and then sometimes just rocking her hips back and forth, rubbing my cockhead deep inside her and pleasuring her pussy with it. I couldn't resist reaching down to cup and lightly smack her ass as it worked on me. I could tell from my point of view that she had one hand rubbing her clit and the other tweaking a nipple. I knew she enjoyed stimulation to her chest, almost to the point of discomfort, and in my mind's eye I could see her pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Cheryl came twice in this fashion, rocking on my cock and rubbing her clit, pulling her nipples hard away from her body. After her second orgasm had finished rolling through her she turned around to face me and restraddled my cock. With a smile she once again ground down on me, but then lowered her body to lay against mine, kissing me as she worked her pussy just barely up and down on my length. Her movements were slow and deliberate as our tongues swirled and our lips moved. It was a moment of emotional passion in the midst of sexual play. After a few minutes it had passed and Cheryl was back to focusing on her sexual self. She pushed herself back up to a sitting position, grinding down on me and beginning to rock. I added to her pleasure by reaching up to pull and pinch both her nipples as she focused on the pleasure of my cock inside her -- and the pleasure she was giving me.

With a very steady pace she worked my length up and down with her clutching pussy, looking down at me with a devilish grin. She knew what her skills were and knew how much I appreciated her. As I pulled her nipples particularly hard for a moment, she moaned and came again, her pussy pulsing around my cock as she continued to move up and down. When the orgasm had passed she looked down at me and was very serious. "Okay, no more focusing on me. Let me know when you get close to cumming because I want to make sure I drink every drop." I groaned and nodded my understanding of what she'd said, laying my head back and closing my eyes... surrendering myself to the pleasure she so expertly delivered.

I felt her movements change as she relaxed her pussy when she ground down, opening it and welcoming my cock to completion. But when she started to ride up my length her pussy squeezed my shaft as if she was trying to milk cum out of me. Her pace was perfect. She knew me and my body well. Her motions continued at just the right tempo to gradually build my orgasm. As I felt it beginning... that very early feeling of tightening in the groin and the extra swell of erection... I heard her murmur, "That's right, baby. Give me your cum. Let me earn that deliciousness..." In just a few more strokes she got her way as my orgasm began to set for real.

"Here it comes, baby!" I warned her with a growl. Quickly she lifted herself off my cock, moving to her knees between my legs and grabbing my pussy-juice-slick shaft with her hand as she lowered her mouth over the swollen head. Her hand stroked with just the right pace and squeezed with just the right intensity -- and within just a few strokes she had my cock jetting hot ropes of sticky semen. As I came I could feel her mouth sucking hard, adding to the force with which my cum was released, and her tongue swiped back and forth at that sensitive spot just beneath the crown. The combined result of her actions was that I enjoyed one of the most intense orgasms of my life; one that felt like it lasted for minutes rather than seconds; and one that gave her a healthy load of the cum she enjoyed so much.

Cheryl kept stroking and sucking until my orgasm completely passed and my cock twitched no more. She squeezed my shaft at the base, milking her hand up my length to make sure she'd gotten every drop out as she sucked hard at the tip. When she released my manhood she looked up at me with a big smile, holding my cum in her mouth and moving it around to taste it on all sides of her tongue... and then swallowed once... twice... a third time before smiling at me again and saying, "Thank you, love. That was just what I wanted."

"Me too," I said smiling back. I watched as she bent back down to my cock, licking and sucking around my balls and up my shaft, making sure she'd gotten every drop of anything she might like to taste (she loved the taste of her pussy off my cock too) before moving up beside me to snuggle some.

We lay quietly for a moment before she spoke. "So," she asked, "what were you thinking about as I rode you and sucked you off?"

I answered her honestly. "I was picturing you naked, riding some guy while you sucked another and a couple more were pawing at you."

"Really?" she sounded surprised and yet not at the same time. "That idea turns you on?"

"Not the scenario so much as you," I answered. "The idea of you being... of you completely letting go to all the pleasures you can give and receive turns me on. The idea of you, without any inhibition at all, just opening yourself to every pleasure your body can take and every pleasure your body can give. The idea of you being a sexual animal without limit... that's what turned me on."

She smiled. I could hear it in her voice. "Well," she said, "in a couple weeks you can watch me do exactly that." She paused and then continued, "But I hope you realize that I do that every time we're together."

"I do," I said. "One of the things I love most about you is that you have no shame in your sexual desires or pleasures. You hold nothing back and not only enjoy your body in every way but you don't hesitate to enjoy and pleasure your playmate the same way." I paused and then added, "And since I'm the one lucky enough to most often be your playmate, that directly benefits me."

"I'm a lucky girl," she said as her hand slid over and started to fondle my cock.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because the very thing that turns you on," she said as she massaged my balls and gently stroked my cock, "is what scares away so many men. That you can love me and care about me and still not want to sexually limit me is a very rare circumstance indeed."

"Well," I said with a smile, enjoying what she was doing with my manhood, "then I think we're both lucky. Because that unfettered sexuality you have is unique in my experience and I consider myself lucky to have you and enjoy you. Sharing you is a very small price to pay... and besides, I like seeing you enjoy yourself. Sharing you gives me the best view of some things."

She giggled and asked, "What view of me is your favorite?"

"Oh there are so many," I chuckled back. "The top of your head as you blow me; your ass as I look down at it taking you doggy style; looking up at you as you ride me... So many favorite views." I was quiet for a minute before I continued. "But I will tell you a view of you that I haven't had and I think I might enjoy -- and I suspect you would as well."

"Yeah? What's that?" she asked.

"You straddling me with my cock inside you, laying down on my chest, looking in my eyes and kissing me..." I took a breath before finishing, "as another man slides his cock into your ass."

She was quiet and still for a moment. "Do you really think you'd like that?" she asked.

"I really think YOU'D like that," I answered, "and I'd enjoy seeing and hearing your pleasure as it happened, face to face, eye to eye, knowing that the love of my life is receiving a great deal of pleasure and I get to watch while I participate."

She propped herself up on one elbow, her other hand still stroking my length, which was almost back to full erection. "Love of your life?"

"Yes," I smiled up at her. "Love of my life." Her smile grew and she leaned over to kiss me.

"I love you, too," she said... and then she rolled away from me, getting on her elbows and knees with her ass pointed at me. "Now fuck me hard from behind," she said. "Fuck me so hard I feel your love in my soul."

That was a challenge I was happy to take. I positioned myself behind her and guided my cock into her hot wetness, all the while thinking about what I might see in a couple weeks' time. I started to stroke in and out of her, holding her hips in place as I wondered how many of the men at the party I'd watch take her this exact same way. The thought brought a growl from within me and I began to fuck her as she'd asked -- pounding my cock as hard into her as I could, pulling back her hips with every thrust. My hips slammed against her ass and I watched as she fell from her elbows, down to the bed to let her chest and shoulders rest on it. I kept pounding my cock in and out of her, slowing only to catch my breath at times and then going right back to the energetic fuck she had asked for. Along the way, I heard murmured words escape her, barely perceptible mixed in her moans and groans of pleasure. "Thank you." "Fuck me." "God, yes." "So hot." Her words were a jumble, mixed with her sounds of pleasure but neither of us made any suggestion of change. She had asked me to fuck my love into her soul. I was doing my absolute best to fuck her in a way that would meet that request. She came several times; her legs trembling during a couple of the orgasms she enjoyed.

And then, some time later thanks to my earlier orgasm, I came again. As I felt it get close I pulled her hips harder, slammed mine forward harder and worked to make sure she felt all I had to offer as my cock swelled into my last climax for the evening. I didn't stop stroking but timed my strokes to ensure my cock was slam-buried to the max each time a pulse of cum exploded out of me. She was entirely incoherent and trembling with another climax as I delivered my seed into her body.

When my cock had softened to the point where her pussy squeezed it out, I sat back on my feet and then laid down on the bed. She fell forward and just lay there as she recovered from her last orgasm and enjoyed the warmth of the fucking she'd just endured. And 'endured' was the right word because as much as she'd enjoyed it, it was as animalistic and rough as I could give. I went about it literally trying to meet her request: pounding my cock so hard into her that I penetrated her soul.

Eventually we both got up to use the bathroom and then cuddled back in bed. She snuggled up to me as we exchanged words of thanks, both of us appreciating what the other gave and offered. I fell asleep with the feeling of her well-fucked pussy against my thigh thanks to the one leg she had thrown over me, and the smell of our combined sex wafting in the air. I hoped my dreams would compare to my reality and looked forward to seeing another side of my lover in the next few weeks.

12