Cheryl the BJ Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should swirl your tongue around the tip while you do that," I said, desperately trying to maintain control.

"Show me," she said, pressing her small, firm breasts against my arm. It wasn't an accident, either, not with how she swayed from side-to-side against me. Holding out Mike's cock with her left hand, she moved her right hand to the back of my head and urged me forward. "Please?"

Until my dying day, I'll swear that it was how she had squirmed while mournfully begging, "Please?" that spurred me into action. Well, that and the hand she had pressed on the back of my head. "Like this," I managed to eek out a moment before Mike's cock passed my lips for the very first time. I even made a big show out of demonstrating my tongue moved in a big, swirling motion around the tip of his prick.

"Oh God," she whispered directly into my ear, again rubbing her chest against my shoulder. "Keep going."

"I thought you were supposed to do this," I asked, confused.

"You have to," she urged. "He'll feel the difference between us." My eyes went wide as I considered the potential truth to her statement. Would he notice? If the situation was reversed, would I notice? I felt my stomach drop to the floorboards. If Mike did notice the difference, then he would know I had something, too. As I worked it all out, I saw her smirk again as she pushed my face forward for another taste of his cock. "He said you could help," she recalled.

Closing my eyes, I tried blocking out the knowledge that I was sucking off my best friend without his knowledge. I don't think he meant it when he said I could help. Hell, maybe he did, I don't know. Mike had always been pretty uptight about not letting our swords cross or watching each other too intently when we had shared a girl.

"Twist your head," Cheryl said, the trainee coaching the coach. "Like I did so he thinks it's still me." I did my version of the little flourish she had added right before kissing me. Nodding, she smiled and moved her hand from the back of my head between her legs. Though the moon was bright, her hand vanished in shadow. Then I felt the rhythmic way her arm moved against me and I knew what she was doing.

"Are you masturbating?" I asked in a soft, hushed tone between mouthfuls of Mike's cock.

She nodded before adding, "Shut up and keep sucking."

"I think he's getting close," I said. Reaching across her tiny body, I pulled her left hand up to his balls. "See how tight and hard his balls are?"

"Oh God, make him cum," she moaned louder than she should have. My mouth had been on Mike's prick. How could she talk if she was sucking him? "Sorry," she quickly whispered, realizing her mistake. She pressed her tiny tits against me and I felt her arm still moving as she pleasured herself. "Do it," she whispered in my ear. Her breath felt warm and wet on my neck. "Make him get off!"

As if Mike could hear her, he tapped a couple times on the roof of his car. I guess he was trying to give advance warning for what was about to happen because a moment later, he erupted inside my mouth. I felt the first warm splash of his hot semen striking the roof of my mouth with great force. The second one hit farther back with the same intensity. His third, fourth, and rest pumped out on my tongue. As John and Deanna had taught me, I caught every ropey strand of his cumshot inside my mouth without swallowing.

Waiting until he shivered, knowing he was done, I grabbed Cheryl behind her head and pressed my mouth against hers. I force fed her the cumshot resting on my tongue. Moaning, she fought me for it, sucking on my tongue and greedily drinking down as much of his cum as she could. As we kissed, I felt her shiver and knew she was having an orgasm, too. We were still kissing when Mike finally looked to see what was happening.

"Dude, really?" I heard him ask. "You know I just came in her mouth."

"Shut the fuck up," I said, pulling away from Cheryl's mouth and feeling the shame of the moment wash over me. "She swallowed," I insisted, feeling embarrassed though Mike's attention was elsewhere.

He stared at Cheryl with true appreciation in his eyes. "That was the best bj I've ever had."

"No way!" she giggled, giving my hard cock a squeeze.

"I'm serious, it was epic."

"I credit my coach," she giggled, giving me another kiss.

"Sorry if it was so much," Mike apologized. "It's been a while."

"No, I liked it," Cheryl insisted. "A lot." She adjusted herself before squeezing between the seats to climb back into the front seat. This time, I was the one treated to a nice view of her tight, tiny, upturned ass. Unlike Mike, I actually grabbed her ass. Why not? She owed me something. As she twisted, turned and resumed a normal seating position, I carefully pulled my pants back up and over my swollen hard-on. Only two out of three of us had the pleasure of an orgasm that night.

While driving her home, there were multiple promises of absolute secrecy between the three of us. Once she had vanished inside the front door of her house, I moved from the back seat to the front. Lost in my worries and thoughts, I didn't feel much like talking. Without asking, Mike pointed his SUV in the direction of home for me.

"So, that happened," he said along the way.

"Yeah."

"Dude, I'll tell you, that really was the best blowjob I ever had. That girl's got skills!"

"I barely coached her," I admitted.

"Did you get off?"

"Does it matter?"

"No really," he said with a shrug and snort of laughter. "What I mean is, did she do anything to you, too?"

"She never once touched me," I lied as smooth as silk. Fuck him. While I loved Mike like a brother from another mother, he didn't need to know shit about what had really happened.

"I can't believe you kissed her."

"She swallowed," I assured him, which was partly true in a way. "Besides, I wanted to do something Drew wouldn't."

As we pulled up to my house, Mike turned and admitted, "If you hadn't done that, I would have."

"Even after a blowjob?" I asked, surprised.

He shrugged. "As long as she swallowed first, yeah, why not?"

"Yeah," I agreed. We exchanged fist-bumps and went up to my room. As soon as I was behind closed doors, I finished what I had started in the car. With visions of Cheryl watching me suck cock swimming in my mind, I jerked off twice before I felt sated. Sitting down in front of my laptop, I sent Deanna and John an email. If I was lucky, maybe they would still want to play.

*****

For now, this is the end of our story. I hope to add to it, but writing time is at too much of a premium right now. I hope you enjoyed the story. I certainly appreciate nice comments, overly kind scores, and even PMs or emails. Please let me know what worked or didn't work for you. - Bucky