Cheryl Under Control

Story Info
She craves being taken and used. He gives her what she needs.
5.7k words
4.64
12.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you haven't read the Frank & Cheryl six-part series about their meeting and developed relationship, you might want to. In this story, Frank & Cheryl are stable in their relationship, not yet married and not living together although they usually spend the night at each other's place five nights a week. They are emotionally monogamous but physically free to play with others.

- - - - - - - - - -

It was a typical Monday morning for Frank. He and Cheryl had spent most of the weekend together but she had a couple brief days of travel so she'd gone home the day before dinner. She had to pack and get ready for her early flight out that Monday morning and she wouldn't be home until late Tuesday night. They would both have work on Wednesday so he wouldn't be able to see her again -- or enjoy her -- until Wednesday evening. It was common for them not to see each other on Monday or Tuesday but it wasn't a hard and fast rule. If either of them got horny enough to really need or want the relief and play time, one of them would reach out. In this case, they had no choice: She was going to be several states away. As usual, Frank's cock got hard just thinking about Cheryl and all the pleasures they'd enjoyed but he didn't relieve himself. He was no stranger to masturbation and enjoyed pleasuring himself, but he also enjoyed saving it up for Cheryl -- and he knew she'd enjoy their mutual relief when he saw her on Wednesday.

So here he was, Monday morning, just finishing up shaving when his phone chirped indicating he had a text message. He waited until he'd finished shaving and rinsed his face to check it and when he did he saw it was a message from Cheryl. It was a photo message of her, apparently dressed in her travel wear of yoga pants, a tank top and a light jacket. The message said, "Just wanted to give you something to think about. Miss you. Love you. See you Hump Day."

Frank typed back, "Miss you, love you too. Yes... Hump Day will be well celebrated."

About an hour later when Frank was driving to work his phone chirped again. He looked at it while stopped at a red light and found another picture from Cheryl, now dressed in her business attire for the work day. He thought about it and realized the picture of her travel attire must have been from very early and she'd changed before going into whatever meetings she would have through the day. The picture showed her in one of his favorite blue dresses. It had a respectable V-cut showing plenty of skin on top and stopped about mid-thigh, showing off plenty of her gorgeous legs. She was wearing what looked like 3" heels. The picture was a selfie she'd taken in a mirror but he couldn't figure out where. It didn't look like a hotel room. The message said, "I bet you can't guess what I'm wearing under this dress?"

His reply was, "I'd guess nothing, but would rather see for myself."

It was almost lunch time when his phone chirped again. It was a photo of Cheryl with a couple of work mates at a bar/restaurant. The message from her said, "Lunch break. You'd be right about what's underneath. Sorry you can't see for yourself." Knowing that Cheryl was wearing no bra or panties and that her pussy was open to the breeze made Frank's cock start to harden. He loved how brazen and sexual she was.

The afternoon passed without another message coming in from her and Frank was almost home before his phone chirped. He didn't have an opportunity to look until he had parked and then he saw the message from Cheryl. She had changed her clothes and now was in her hotel room. The photo showed her in tight fitting jeans, which very nicely showed off the shape of her legs and ass, with a tight sweater on top. The sweater was cut just as deep as the dress had been so plenty of skin was showing and it stopped just at the waist line of the jeans so occasionally some of her middle body skin showed as well. He couldn't see her feet but he would bet she had on some low heeled boots. The message said, "Headed out with some workmates. I'd say you should wonder about what trouble I'd get into but I can't with this crowd. So I'll just be thinking about what I'd do if they weren't around. Love you."

He smiled at her way of teasing him. She had sent him nothing specifically sexual but the implication was clear because he knew her so well. If she wasn't surrounded by professional colleagues, she'd find some hot guy (or two) to play with. He replied, "I'm sure you'll have fun either way, but I always like it when you can have naughty fun."

He wasn't sure if he'd hear from her again that evening. Sometimes she'd text him when she was in her room for the night, but sometimes it was so late she wouldn't. As it turned out, he was in bed reading when his phone chirped and she had sent a photo of herself in sweats. "Nothing sexy tonight, babe," she sent. "Love you. Miss you. Have wonderfully kinky erotic dreams about what you want to do Wednesday."

He smiled as he typed back, "Sweats on you can be sexy because I KNOW there's nothing underneath and your pussy is practically always wet and ready. I'm sure I'll have wonderful dreams about you. Love you too."

Tuesday morning Frank was once again in the middle of shaving when his phone chirped. When he looked at it, it was a photo from Cheryl, taken in a steamy mirror and she had a towel wrapped around her body. Given that she was only about five feet tall and weighed about 110 pounds, the typical body towel easily wrapped around her a couple times and covered her from armpits to knees. It was gapped open to show one thigh. "Good morning, lover," the message said. "Sorry you're not here to help me get clean (messy?) before I have to go deal with work crap through the day."

He sent back, "Good morning. You'd definitely be messy before you were clean. Distract yourself from the tedium of the day with thoughts of all the ways you want me to make you messy tomorrow night."

He went back to getting ready for his day, wondering what he'd get from Cheryl and when. It wasn't about fifteen minutes later when he got a picture from her -- another selfie, this one showing her in a short body suit. It looked like a long-sleeved shirt but came down and snapped together in the crotch. The material was so thin that her erect nipples were easily seen poking through and he wondered if she'd wear it to her work functions without a bra. Her legs were bare in the photo and he knew she'd still be putting on slacks or a skirt. The message said, "Three snaps... that's all that blocks your access to heaven."

He replied, "I'd open them with my teeth before tasting heaven." After he'd sent the message he wondered which of them was getting more excited by the prospect.

At lunch time his phone chirped again and it was a selfie Cheryl had taken over her shoulder, in a mirror, in what looked like a restroom. She'd flipped up the back of her skirt so he could see her ass with the body suit pulled up between her cheeks. The message said, "Lunch can be so boring. Wish you were here to fuck me over this counter."

Frank smiled as he replied, "I'm sure you could find more than one volunteer... but I wish I was there to take care of that too!" He knew she was flying home that evening and therefore had already checked out of the hotel. Idly he wondered what time she'd actually be getting home and if he should meet her there. They'd both enjoy the reunion. He checked her itinerary and confirmed she wouldn't be home until well after midnight and they both had to work the next day -- so, being responsible, he didn't even suggest her coming to his place or him waiting at hers. Tomorrow evening would come soon enough... and so would they, he thought, soon after.

Near the end of his work day Frank got a message that simply read, "On my way to the airport, airing out my pussy." It had a photo she'd taken, angled up between her legs. The body suit was unsnapped and her clean shaven pussy was on display. Her lips looked slightly swollen, a little red, and her pink center was shiny with moisture. It looked like she was sitting in the backseat of a car and Frank smiled at the thought of an Uber or taxi driver potentially getting a fun view. He was eager to get a taste of her and fuck her when they were reunited the next evening.

A short while later he received another text from her. "Boarded the plane. It'll be late when we land so I'm going to say goodnight now. Love you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow evening." There was a pause and then a second message came in that said, "Can't wait to feel you fuck my pussy full of your hot cum."

Frank replied, "I'm not sure which of us wants that more, but I'm eager for it as well. Love you. Safe travels. Text me in the morning."

It was odd to have an evening with no conversation or communication between them. Frank fell asleep semi-erect and thinking about how good Cheryl's body was going to feel the following evening.

In the morning as he was getting his coffee he got a message from Cheryl. It was a photo of her spread pussy filled with a couple of her own fingers. "My pussy is so wet and needy," the message said. "I'm looking forward to you taking care of it later."

"Me too!" was his simple reply, his cock already starting to rise.

At lunch he got several texts from her. The first photo was her open mouth with her tongue stuck out. The second was a picture of her open and very wet pussy. The third was of her totally naked, taken in a mirror in one of her work restrooms. The message that followed all the photos said, "I don't care where you cum but you'd better be ready to pleasure my entire body tonight. See you at my place when you get off work."

"All of it!" he sent back. He knew she loved anal sex almost as much as she did vaginal intercourse and he was pretty sure she'd be upset or disappointed if she didn't get to taste his cum that evening.

By the time his work day was over, Frank was more than eager to get to Cheryl's. If things went as they had in the past, she'd be waiting naked and their reunion would start moments after he walked in the door. He pulled up in her parking lot and was walking up her front steps when she came out of her apartment and down to meet him. She was dressed in jeans and a tight shirt and, when she saw him, ran to him and jumped up to put her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck and their mouths met in a crushing, passionate kiss.

Holding her like that, as they kissed, he continued walking, assuming they needed to be inside her apartment to get the physical reunion completed. He was quite surprised when she broke their kiss and said, "Stop. We're going out to dinner first. I'm starving."

That caught him quite by surprise and he briefly wondered if she was teasing him, but there was no hint of humor in her eyes or on her face. He realized she was serious and put her down. She took his hand and led him back to his car. His cock was throbbing in his pants but Cheryl pretended not to notice as she talked while he drove. He hadn't planned on taking her out to dinner immediately but knew of several places they both liked in the area. He headed to the closest chain restaurant while Cheryl talked about her work trip and having missed him.

She noticed he was distracted while they ate dinner but she didn't say anything. Frank really wanted to ask her what was going on that she'd forced this delay in their reunion and relief, but he wasn't sure how she'd take it. It wasn't like her to delay sexual play or pleasure in any way for any reason so he didn't know if it was a topic he should bring up. He was completely off balance.

He was even more confused when Cheryl actually ordered a desert rather than her usual behavior of suggesting they go home for desert. Her favorite desert, in his experience, had been his cock. She was one of the few women he'd met who truly enjoyed sucking dick; she relished it; she went about it like it was her favorite thing in the world and she was honestly disappointed if he didn't cum in her mouth. She swallowed it freely but only after swirling it around and enjoying the taste. She genuinely loved cum.

Somewhere in the middle of Cheryl eating her desert Frank got the suspicion that her behavior wasn't genuine; that she was just as eager as he was for their sexual play but, for whatever reason, she was delaying it on purpose. Was she teasing him? Her behavior didn't suggest that. Was she not interested? He knew better. What could the reason be for her delaying behavior and conversation that was devoid of sexual innuendo. That was VERY unlike her.

Then he remembered a conversation they'd had a few weeks back while watching a porn video. The focus of the video had been a woman who was controlled by a man; taken roughly. It wasn't rape in any way, but the male actor obviously didn't care about the female's comfort, desires or wishes. He was in control. He made her do what he wanted and took her however he saw fit. By the time the video was over, he'd fucked her in every hole and came on her face. Frank remembered Cheryl saying something about how sometimes just being taken control of and used for her partner's pleasure was exciting. Sometimes she just wanted to be a thing that her man used to get off as he saw fit without care or concern about what she wanted. Sometimes she liked being forced to perform.

When Cheryl had finished her desert and the bill was paid, Frank took her hand and led her out to his car. While driving back to her place when there was a pause in the casual conversation, he looked over and said, "Show me your pussy." She almost smiled before catching herself.

Cheryl looked over, pretending to be startled and said, "What?"

"Show me your pussy, I said," Frank replied. "Now!" he added for emphasis.

Hesitantly, as if she wasn't really sure she wanted to do it, Cheryl undid and pushed down her jeans, all the way to her ankles, so she could spread her thighs apart and make her pussy visible to Frank. "Lean your seat back," he ordered. Cheryl hesitated a bit before reaching down to pull the lever and lay her seat back. "Now finger fuck yourself until we get home."

"But I..." she started to say something. Frank cut her off.

"Ah, ah. No conversation is necessary. Finger fuck your pussy... now. Don't stop until I tell you." He made sure his tone was one that would brook no disagreement, and just as Cheryl reached her hands between her legs, he had another thought. As she began to rub her clit and finger her wetness, he changed his direction of travel, adding about 15 minutes to the drive.

"Close your eyes," he ordered and she obeyed. "Think about whatever you want...that would turn you on the most right this moment." He paused and heard her breathing changed as her fingers worked and her imagination fed her pleasure. "That's it, baby," he said. "Work that pussy... make it cum for me." Then he was quiet and waited until she came. It was a familiar sight and sound that he loved almost as much as she did. As he drove he could hear her pussy getting wetter and her fingers slushed in and out of her sex. He could smell the lusciousness of her filling the car. He could hear her breathing change as her climax built and her moans begin to increase in intensity. And then her orgasm exploded through her. Her back arched up, pushing her chest against the seat belt she was still wearing. Her legs spread farther to open her pussy for her fingers and her hand motion got even faster. Her fingers rubbing her clit became a blur as the two fingers she had shoved up inside herself ground in and stirred. Her breath stopped and she seemed to almost squeak her moans as the explosion of pleasure pulsed through her... spasming her core until she finally relaxed and seemed to come back to reality.

She opened her eyes as she caught her breath and looked over at Frank as he stole glances at her. Then she looked around and realized that they weren't directly on their way back to her place. "What...?" she started to ask. Frank interrupted her.

"Ah! Not a word. Unbuckle your seat belt and get my cock out." He had unbuckled his belt and unsnapped/unzipped his pants. Cheryl looked confused for just a moment before complying with his order. She unbuckled and turned in her seat, her naked ass pointed at the passenger window while she bent and worked to get Frank's pants down to his knees. His cock was hard and seeping precum, standing tall as she pushed his pants down far enough to get at him.

Keeping his left hand on the steering wheel, Frank grabbed a handful of hair on the back of Cheryl's head and, without saying a word, pushed her face down to his cock. He didn't have to tell her what to do as she opened her mouth and sucked in his length. He moaned at the sensation of the hot warmth of her mouth surrounding his shaft and then, controlling her by her hair, he began to push her mouth up and down on his cock, fucking her face. He wasn't being gentle as he forced himself in and out of her mouth and he heard her moan around his dick in response to how he was treating her.

Once or twice he pushed her head down hard enough to make her gag, but she didn't complain. She just held her position as best she could and then breathed when he allowed her to come up for air... and then he pushed her head back down. Frank did his best to focus on driving while forcing Cheryl's mouth up and down his length, encouraging her saying, "Suck that cock, slut. Earn my cum." Cheryl moaned in response to that as well, fully releasing her head to his control and accepting the treatment as he face fucked her.

A couple minutes later, and still at least five minutes from her place, Cheryl felt Frank's cock begin to swell as it did just prior to orgasm. The pressure of his hand on her head was even more forceful as he pushed her mouth up and down on his length, pushing her head harder with every thrust cup of his hips, not caring if he gagged her or if she wanted it. When his orgasm finally set in, he pushed her head down hard and held it there. She did one of the things he loved best: She opened her throat and held her breath so his cum shot straight to her belly. She didn't have to swallow. She could feel his cock throbbing in her throat with every pulse of his orgasm and she could feel the warm heat of his cum as it traveled to her stomach.

Only when his orgasm had fully passed and his cock began to deflate did Frank let up the pressure on the back of her head, allowing Cheryl to lift up enough to breath. She started to pull off his cock completely but he held her in place. "No," he said. "Lick and suck me completely clean." She did so as he kept hold of the handful of her hair, directing her up and down and all around his manhood. By the time she was done, he was pulling into her parking lot.

"Pull up your jeans," he told her, even as he fixed his own pants, and she did. When they got out of the car and met at the front, rather than putting his arm around her, he put his hand on the back of her neck. His grip was firm enough to let her know she was still under his control and while he was happy to be reunited with her, the evening -- for now -- wasn't going to be romantic in any way. In this fashion, he guided her up the steps and waited, holding her, as she unlocked the door. With the door open, he pushed her through by the pressure on her neck. She wasn't expecting it and stumbled slightly as she crossed the threshold. She turned to look at him, the look on her face suggesting she was angry -- but she saw the look on his face and held her tongue. He closed and locked the door and then turned back to her.

Reaching out to her again, he put his hand on her neck and ran it up into her hair. Closing his fist he had a handful of her hair and firm control of her head. Pulling her face close he looked her in the eye and said, "I love you."

12