Cheryl Under Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said, "I love you too."

"Good," Frank replied. "Remember that... because I'm about to use you like I don't." Cheryl moaned but it was stifled by Frank's passionate kiss. As he held her in the kiss, with his other hand he undid and began pushing her jeans down. He was not being gentle about it, pushing the jeans back and forth to get around the curve of her hips and ass, rocking her body back and forth at the same time. As her jeans fell past her thighs, he pulled his hand up and used it to start lifting her sweater. He broke the kiss and released his hold on her head so he could use both hands to pull her sweater off. She raised her hands above her head to make it happen and then stood naked before him waiting to see what he would do next.

Leaving her there naked, Frank stepped aside to make room so he could get undressed as well. As he looked at Cheryl standing and waiting, examining her sexy curves, perky tits and smooth pussy, he took off his shirt, pushed off his pants and stepped out of his shoes. His cock was at half mast again and he saw Cheryl glance down to take note of his condition.

Stepping back to her, Frank grabbed his handful of hair on the back of her head again and pulled her face to his as if he as going to kiss her... but then smiled an evil grin and pushed her away, turning her head and forcing her to bend over the back of the sofa. Holding her there, forced over the sofa, he put his other hand down to her ass, felt her wet spread pussy and shoved two fingers into it.

Her moan made it obvious that she was enjoying being manhandled as he began fingering her wetness, his palm slapping against her body so hard her hips were banging against the back of the sofa. Her moans grew in intensity as he pushed a third finger into her and started grinding them in and around. "That's right, slut," he said as he violently fingered her. "Cum on my fingers. Make your pussy fucking cum for me." His words enflamed her even as his fingers stretched her open. The handful of her hair he was holding just tight enough as to be uncomfortable was only adding to her excitement -- and she did as she was told. Her orgasm began in her belly, clenching and releasing until it flowed down through her crotch and thighs. As he fingered her mercilessly her thighs trembled and her pussy clenched and released the invading digits. In response he only fingered her harder, pulling her head up so he could better hear her moans as reality dissolved for her into the pleasure flowing out of her sex.

Just as her climax was beginning to ease Frank pulled his fingers out of her pussy and stepped behind her, positioning his cock at her wet opening and shoving it fully into her in a single stroke. His hips slammed against her ass, forcing her hips into the sofa hard enough to move the big piece of furniture. He kept his hold on her hair and head as he began to ride her, his other hand grasping her hip to provide even more control over her body.

The moan that escaped her in response to his cock being shoved into her was a mix of pain and pleasure. As small as she was, and even as experienced as she was, taking his full erect length in a single hard thrust stretched her pussy deeper than she was used to without more foreplay. But he didn't let her discomfort slow him down. Frank fucked her with full strokes from out until just the head of his cock was still keeping her split open to in where his balls banged against her clit and she felt the jar of the impact in the roots of her hair where he still held her.

The next moan that escaped her was pure lust filled pleasure and Frank recognized it for what it was. "You like that, don't you, slut? Being fucked like a piece of meat to be used? Just taken and fucked without any choice?" Her moans grew louder and he knew he was right even if she wouldn't admit it in the moment. "Such a good fuck toy," he added as he continued to pound her cunt. "I'm going to enjoy using you," he said. Then he gave her a few final thrusts before pulling his cock out.

Guiding her by her hair, he turned her around and forced her to her knees. "Clean my cock off," he said gruffly. "Get all that cunt juice off it." Cheryl eagerly opened her mouth, using it and her tongue to suck and lick all of her pussy juice off his length and from around his equipment. She moaned as she did so, feeling him steer her by her hair and tasting more of his precum as it oozed from his hardness.

After enjoying her mouth for a few minutes, Frank used her hair to lift her to her feet and steered her to the bedroom, pushing her onto the bed and letting go as she went so she could fall onto it. She stayed where she laid on her belly, her ass pointed up at him and her legs spread just enough to give him a clear view of her nicely fucked sex. She looked like a cat in heat.

Frank enjoyed the view as he briefly considered what he was going to do to / with her next. Stepping over to the nightstand he opened the drawer and reached in to pull out Cheryl's biggest dildo. He also grabbed the lube and put both where he could reach them on the bed. Getting on the bed beside her, he put one hand to her crotch and the other on the back of her head, using it to pin her to the bed. Another moan escaped her as he pushed two fingers back into her wetness, dragging them out to pull her slick juices over her puckered back door. She tried to move as his hand did, back and forth, fingers in, dragging out, smearing her rosebud, and then back into her pussy -- but she could only move so much as he pushed down on her head to make sure she stayed in place. Every time she tried to move and the pressure on her head prevented it, a deep moan escaped her.

When Cheryl's ass was sufficiently lubed with her pussy juice, Frank began to finger both: two fingers deep into her pussy, out, back, and two fingers gently pushing into her asshole, slowly stretching it open. Her moaning was near constant until Frank decided, at least for the moment, enough was enough. Moving down between her legs, he roughly pushed her thighs farther apart, opening her pussy wide and baring her backdoor to his sight. It was shiny wet and relaxed. Leaning his face down, with a hand on either ass cheek to push them apart, he speared his tongue into her most intimate space, tongue-fucking her ass and making her body nearly leap off the bed. Once again she found she couldn't move as he was holding her down with the same force used to hold her ass spread.

Holding her there, he slid his tongue in and out of her ass, liberally smearing it with his saliva in addition to her pussy juice -- until he was confident he could slide his cock in without causing her any discomfort. There was more to do first.

Reaching over, he picked up the dildo -- one of her biggest -- and introduced it to the opening of her wet wanting pussy. He got the dildo head wet by sliding it up and down between her lips and when it was slick enough to push in he did so. He gave her the first couple inches before pulling it back out and then pushing it back in, giving her another inch. He repeated the process of pulling it out and pushing it back in, giving her a bit more each time until the full length -- a little more than eight thick inches -- were buried in her pussy and he had the artificial balls rubbing on her clit.

It felt so good for her that she instinctively started to push her body up but he reacted even quicker, forcing her back down with a hand on her back, pushing her into the bed. He slid that hand up to the back of her neck and pinned her down as he began to thrust the dildo back and forth harder and faster, literally slapping her clit with the balls with each thrust of the toy. He was slamming it so hard into her that he felt the jolt of it up to his elbow and her body rocked with several inches of motion on the bed. Her moans were constant and her pleasure intense, but Frank once again reminded himself it wasn't done yet.

He moved again, pushing the dildo deep and leaving it in place as he straddled her ass. Still pinning her to the bed by the back of her neck as he presented his cockhead to her backdoor. It was slick with his saliva and her pussy juice, but he dribbled some lube on it just to be sure it wouldn't cause her any discomfort. With her ass ready, the dildo filling her pussy and her unable to move away because of his weight pinning her down at the neck, Frank slowly pushed his cock into her anal opening, getting the first few inches in before he felt any resistance or friction. Back out and then in some more... and again... and again... As he achieved full penetration he heard Cheryl moan something about "so full," and that's when he went to work getting what he really wanted.

He began stroking in and out of her tight ass faster and faster, pounding her into the bed with his hips, feeling how full and tight she felt since her pussy still held the dildo in place. His hips slapped against her ass cheeks as his length pummeled in and out of her and her moans turned into a keening wale of overwhelming pleasure. Within a few minutes he felt his orgasm begin to rise and he increased the strength of his thrusts, slowing slightly but still slamming into her with each penetration.

He growled as he came, holding his cock deep within her and filling her bowels with his hot load. As his cock pulsed and spit he heard her murmuring, "thank you... thank you... thank you..." He jerked spasmodically with the last few pulses of his orgasm before slowly pulling his length out, glancing down to see her backdoor puckering closed as a small pearl of his cum oozed out. Kneeling behind her, he released her neck as he pulled the dildo out of her pussy, smacking her on the ass with it before setting it aside.

Frank laid down beside her to catch his breath, one arm thrown over her as she lay motionless, also trying to catch her breath. A few moments later she said, "Thank you," again.

"Oh, you're not done," he said between heavy breaths. "So far we've just been fulfilling your need to be taken... controlled." She giggled at his words. "After we've recovered, you're going to take me to the shower and clean me up and use that pretty mouth of yours... and maybe your pussy some more... and get me another orgasm before we go to sleep."

"Okay," she said. "Tonight... your wish is my command."

12