Cheryle & Lisa - A Love Story

Story Info
Wondering how Lisa's pussy would taste.
2.3k words
3.94
9.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of my neighbor Lisa a twenty-seven year old 5'3" blonde with beautiful blue eyes, I'm twenty-eight years old 5'2" long red hair also with blue eyes, we bounded from the day I moved in & she offered me help with my boxes. We work-out together, went out on Saturdays bar hoping & dancing, I felt wonderful to have a friend to hang out with after moving to the Chicago to take my dream job. I had a long week at work and needed a night out with Lisa on Rush Street drinking and dancing.

Laying on my bed exploring my body watching myself writhe in pleasure as my fingers explore and disappear inside my wet pussy. My juices flowing, eyes transfixed, waves of pleasure crashing over me. Dreaming of Lisa, my hands finding my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them. Bringing one of my breast to my mouth I teased with it flicking my tongue over my hard nipple. Taking my time enjoying the show as I let my hand slide down slowly over my flat stomach through my red pubes to my wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, thinking of Lisa, letting my fingers play with with my clit, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside me slowly moving, my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently the whole time watching the scene play out in the mirror. My juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out. Tingling all over, legs spread and up, knees bent, what a great view of my sexy body in the mirror. My juices trickling down my ass crack sent shivers up my spine. I could do this for hours bringing myself to the brink, pulling back, teasing myself. I loved bringing my fingers to my mouth tasting myself wondering how Lisa's pussy would taste.

"Hey Cheryle ready to party" she said smiling.

"Been thinking about going out with you all day."

I left out fantasizing about her naked body while I played with myself or the climax I had dreaming about her. We walk down Rush Street holding hands something we always did on the busy city streets. The bar was already packed music bouncing of the walls dance floor full. We made it to the bar, ordered long islands, after finish our second drink, we head to the dance floor. It was so packed, we were pushed together, dancing, our bodies touching, I stumbled, she grabbed my hips to steady me, I kissed her to say thank you. Surprised she kissed me back, sliding her tongue past my lips, dancing, our bodies moving together forming a deep connection between us that is flirtatious, romantic, sensual.

We stood in line waiting our turns still holding hands which just seemed so normal and comfortable with her. Finally, a stall opened she pulled me in with her, I went first, when she hiked her skirt dropping her panties to go after I had finished I starred at her beautiful bald pussy.

"Like what you see"

I looked away blushing, see reached out, caressing my hand. standing she kissed my neck softly. Her mouth moved to mine, tongue dancing. I was so turn on, what was I doing, it felt so good natural, I was tingling all over I wanted more.

I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew this maneuver men used it often when they wanted me to go down on them. Oh My God, I had never tasted another girls pussy, I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor. How did I get here on my knees, rubbing her beautiful clit, wanting to taste Lisa. Something primal took me over, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to make Lisa cum, I dove in licking & sucking spreading her pussy lips, I heard her moans, music to my ears. My hand slipped to her ass which I probed with one finger then two, my mouth still devouring her pussy, Lisa moaned in pleasure, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her pussy into my face. She was so wet which encouraged me any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I want was to give her an orgasm. Her groans grew louder, she started bucking her hips, Lisa squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place wave after wave shook her body squirting juices all over my face.

She stroked my long red hair, looking up into those beautiful blue eyes, she was smiling at me, I felt wonderful. Lisa helped me stand, we embraced, kissing ever so softly. She whisper "let's get out of here"

I stroked her hair sighing her name, "Lisa", she stepped back removing her shirt and throwing her bra on the floor exposing her small breast, hard nibbles. She stepped out of her skirt and moved back to my breast her hand returning to my pussy. Fingering me my wetness grew, my hips moving to meet her thrust. I was lost in the feeling as she dropped to her knees. kissing her way down my flat stomach, pulling down my panties in the process. I shivered at the first lick from her tongue, my hands gripping the sides of her head entangled in her blonde hair.

Finding my clit, Lisa licked & sucked, her finger back inside me. I never felt so worshipped, so wonderful. She wanted my orgasm and I wanted to give it to her, I was moaning, panting, hips grinding into her. She spun me around in one quick motion. my hands finding the wall to brace myself, Lisa dove back in licking me from behind her nose tickling my asshole. She slowly brought her tongue to flick my brown star it felt wonderful, no-one had ever licked my ass before, I was shaking has her fingers entered my pussy again, in and out she fucked my pussy, as she probe my backside with her tongue.

I was out of control. the sounds escaping my lips were unrecognizable, I never felt this way before. Lisa had me on the verge of orgasm. I was never so wet juices sliding down my thigh. I thrusted my ass back into her face, her tongue plunged deeply in my ass, her finger banging my cunt wave, waves of pleasure hit my body. I shook uncontrollably, she stayed in place until I became still

After breakfast Sunday we sat on the couch legs up facing each other in our panties and t-shirts. talking, giggling, I took her cute little foot laying it in my lap. Painting her toenails starring at her beautiful toes her foot in my lap was strangely erotic. I was getting wet I hoped she wouldn't notice my wet panties. Finished I blew on her toes, looking up to say all done, I froze her hand was in her panties. She just stared at me with those beautiful blue eyes smiling slowly I put my own hand into my red panties finding my clit I rubbed gently watching Lisa. Her legs spread over mine she brought her other hand to her pink panties to push the front down.

Giving me a glimpse of her bald pussy has she inserted to fingers inside herself. Lost in the moment I mimicked her actions starring at each other moaning in pleasure. I was so turned on I wanted to see her cum I wanted to cum while she watched me. Our moans filled the room on that Chicago Sunday morning pace increasing I was so wet. Her toes curled into me sending me over the edge has we came together staring into each others eyes. She smiled "I needed that."

I Turned around putting my face in the floor and my ass in the air. Pulling my ass cheeks apart, presenting my ass for entrance, I felt a lubed finger poke inside my tight ass. Lubing my ass with one, then two, adding a third, it felt wonderful her fingers working in and out of my ass.

As the phallic member made it's entrance inch by inch slowly entering me, I moaned, the pain turning to pleasure. Deeper, slowly deeper, then out, I felt empty, then she was in my ass again. Finding a rhythm I moved back to meet her thrust into my ass pleasure radiating out through my body. What was this magic tool? What a great surprise, the Feeldoe was, The dominant top partner wears one by inserting the pony end, and uses the horse end like a penis. Scalloped ridges on the saddle area massage the driving partner's clit while she pleases her lesbian lover hopefully ending in mutual orgasms. "The real feel for both doe", because Mia invented it for lesbians, I'll need to send her a thank you card.

Lisa was pounding my ass, pulling my long red hair, calling me "Slut", she was really into her new role and I was loving it. Reaching up to rub my clit, feelings of pleasure filling my brain. Panting, moaning, Lisa screaming my name, "Cheryle!"

Breaking the kiss I stood saying "I should be going." she took my hand "Please stay." I knew I should leave but she looked so beautiful, I removed my heels and slid out of my dress helped her out of her cloths. Laying in bed our hands exploring each others bodies kissing passionately. Jessica's breast felt fantastic bigger then Lisa's I pinched her hard nipples she was moaning has we kissed. My hand drifted lower over her stomach to her smooth bald pussy rubbing her slit I poked a finger inside her she was so wet. I added another finger then a third moving in and out Jessica screamed "Fuck me, Cheryle, Fuck me hard."

My fingers making a slurping sound has they thrust into Jessica's pussy her hips rising to meet my thrust. I wanted to taste her lowering myself between her legs I kissed and sucked on Jessica's clit. Her hips bucking wildly. Her moans and screams filling the room I poked my thump at her asshole sending her over the edge. She was out of control wave and wave of pleasure hitting her body. We continued to make love well into the night.

Waking to my phone ringing Jessica's naked body snuggled next to mine I looked at my phone it was Lisa I better answer this "How's the golf outing honey?"

she had pushed me to the ground kicking me repeatedly she forced me into the bedroom. Ripped of my cloths, forcing down, bending me over the bed spanking me with a leather belt. Whack! Whack! my body shuttered with each blow my ass erupting in pain with each strike of the belt. Tears running down my face Lisa pulled me off the bed by my hair forcing to my knees before her. "Kiss my feet" I did has instructed kissing her feet softly she laughed calling me a dirty little slut, whore, liar. "Lick my ass slut" crying, I followed instructions, my ass still hurting from the whipping I had received. What happened to the woman I fell in love with, worst yet what had happen to me to let her treat me this way.

I licked her dirty asshole, probe inside it with my tongue, reaching up I stroked her clit hoping an orgasm mite stop all this. I was humiliated, on my knees face buried in her ass, licking as if my life depended on it. "You like this slut?" All I could do was mumble "yes" better to make her happy. Lisa body trembled after what seemed like hours has an orgasm washed over her. I stayed in place tongue in her ass, crying at what I had become. After her orgasm shook her body she became a different person though, holding me softly, cuddling, but the abuse just ran through my brain this is not love. I hardly slept anymore, was scared all the time, how did I let this happen.

That was the turning point that was the last night I would suffer at Lisa's hand. I left for work that day knowing I had to tell someone, find help, get away from her before she killed me. Filling out the police report of her abuse was horrific but stripping naked and having pictures taken of the marks on my body was a new kind of low. My long road back had begun.

"you look great."

"Your gorgeous, sweetheart."

Did I really say that! She put money on the table and we were out the door in a flash. The short walk to the club seemed to go on forever, anticipation, we arrived at the club entering to loud music blaring in our ears. We got drinks and found a table sipping our drinks waiting for a good song to dance to. Werewolf's of London started I love that song. Grabbing Carol's hand and pulling her up to the dance floor we started dancing. We drank and danced shaking our bodies to the music I was having a great time.

Taking a break we returned to our table taking our seats seemed closer together our bodies touching now. Wonderful, I felt wonderful, I had come so far down the long road back. Her hand was on my arm, I turned into those sparkling green eyes, her succulent lips, scrumptious, luscious lips I needed to kiss her. Leaning forward our lips met softly, tenderly we kissed, our mouths slowly opening to allow our tongues to enter. Lost in the moment of the first kiss never wanting this moment to end.

Carol saved me showed me how to survive. How lucky I was to have met her at that first meeting. Now laying naked in her arms I remember that first kiss, her first hello to that nervous girl at the battered women's support group. I nibble her ear kissing down her neck to her breast biting her nipple hearing her moans lowering further to her wetness tasting her juices. We don't go for coffee after meetings anymore we rush home instead to make love.