Cheryle

Story Info
Green Room a Continued Story.
1k words
4.3
5.1k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Cheryle - twenty-eight year old, 5'2" 103lbs., with long red hair, blue eyes, small cute feet, tight ass, small breast, I was raised on a horse farm in Kentucky, going to Church every Sunday. When I left home for Depaul University I was a virgin, experimenting in college, I hooked up with guys, sucking a few cocks, trying different sexual positions, even letting Pete fuck my ass which was surprisingly enjoyable.

But my sex life really started after graduation when I met Lisa a twenty-seven year old 5'3" blonde with beautiful blue eyes. We had a torrid love affair, pushing limits, tender moments, exploration. She became abusive and controlling after we moved in together, I managed to escaped her, but was still haunted by her memory. The recovery took months but I eventually moved on, although my sexual taste/desirers had changed forever.

I booked a semi-regular gig at the Lakeshore Tavern performing on Saturday nights, it felt good to be out, I had spent so many nights alone during my recovery. The small green room there was for the performers to wait to go on or rest between sets. I felt at home there, comfortable, partly because it became my play room. Where I went to take care of my wetness hands finding my breast pinching my delicate nipples caressing and squeezing them. Bringing one of my breast to my mouth I tease with it flicking my tongue over my hard nipple. I let my hand slide down slowly over my stomach through my red pubes to my wet pussy. Rubbing softly, caressing, making love to myself, letting my fingers play with with my labia. Inserting one, then two fingers inside me, slowly moving in and out my wetness growing. My other hand following the same path to find my clit rubbing it gently, my juices making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out.

Music is my drug, my aphrodisiac, life and love go on just let the music play, and everything will be ok. The movie of my life would suck but the soundtrack would kick ass. Auralism, a recognized fetish, I looked it up, means that you are aroused by sound. How this looks, though, can vary from person to person. People that are specifically aroused by sounds are practicing mindful sensuality without even realizing it. A study from McGill University in Montreal suggests that the euphoria you experience while enjoying music is triggered by the same brain chemical system that gives humans pleasurable feelings associated with sex and recreational drugs. Some people smoke for it, snort for it, put needles in their veins for it, drink to excess, have dangerous sex to get that feeling I get it playing my old guitar and singing my heart out.

The first time Ron, one of the bouncers, walked in and caught me in the act, he watched not saying a word. Taking out his cock and stroking it, while watching, I was so turned on by him watching, in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid woman but here I'm a slut ready to perform. A shattering orgasm shook my body, my cute little toes curled, screams and moans escaped my lips. Recovering, my eyes fixed on Ron stroking his cock, I dropped to my knees, Licking the head of his penis, tasting his pre-cum. Taking him in my mouth, squeezing his balls, I felt wonderful servicing him. Looking up with my blue eyes, seeing him watching me suck his cock, deep throating till I gagged, feeling his hot cum hit the back of my throat.

Or my first threesome, on all fours face buried in Ann's cunt be pounded in the ass my Gary's massive cock. Moans and grunts filling my ears, Ann's hands entangled in my hair, juices dripping from my chin, wanting to please them both. Gary thrusting deeper, bouncing back into him, feeling her climax has his hot cum filled my ass. So many treasured memories in the green room.

Which brings me to last week when I walked in with my guitar case in hand. Looking around I realized, the fact, I had been sexually intimate with most of the staff. My Sunday school teacher would be so ashamed of the slut I had become. Sucking cock, eating pussy, rimming, ridding faces, fucked in the ass, cum or pussy juices on my face, only wanting more. The green room was my "happiest place on earth." Where all desires were fulfilled.

Doing my usual soundcheck getting the mix just right for tonight's show then retreating to the green room with my Jameson on ice. My thoughts reminiscing of my sexual performances in this room. I owed it all to Lisa, passion and pain, I love her and I hate her, but she had awaken something inside me, for that I was thankful. The knock came "five minutes" I finished my drink and headed to the stage to take the spotlight again.

The place was packed, my wetness grew with each new song, by the last set i was so turned on. There was a bachelorette party down front so I called the bride to be on stage, Lynne was blonde early thirties, short and fit, I sang Jewel's "I was meant for you" too her. When I finished I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek wrapped up the set and headed to the green room.

Lynne's friend catching me just before I entered "Come have a drink with us"

"OK. just one though."

They were a fun group, giggling, laughing, Lynne showed me her presents lingerie, edible panties, candles, lotion and a vibrator. One turned into two, somehow I ended up in their stretch limousine, my hand down Lynne's panties. a bridesmaids face buried in my crotch, how did I get here? Removing Lynne's cloths, retrieving the vibrator, lubing it up it in her vagina, putting her on all fours, fucking her tight ass has she screamed.

The group sucking, licking, fingering, an orgy in the back of a stretch limousine, I love my Saturday night Gig. I love the unabashed, unashamed, slut I have become, so if you find yourself in the Lakeshore Tavern on Saturday night stop by the green room and say HI, panties are optional, sex is mandatory........

See You Soon Cheryle