Cheryl's Beach House

Story Info
Discipline and disrobing can be complex.
4.1k words
4.23
24.1k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers

A room at Cheryl's house for the summer suited my schedule well; I could be there on most weekends and for a couple of weeks in August. Moreover, since she and Norah were a couple, and since they'd introduced me to Tatiana, whom I'd started dating a month earlier, there'd presumably be no issue of my new girlfriend being jealous that I was sharing a house with two gorgeous women. It was true, though, that seeing my housemates in their summer skirts and swimsuits was an appealing prospect.

The first Friday night at the house was just the three of us; Tatiana was traveling on business and was to arrive Sunday. Cheryl and Norah cooked a vegan meal, and I brought some wine, also vegan to suit Cheryl's requirements. I did the dishes. We watched a movie that evening, a European thing with subtitles; it'd been picked out by Norah. I was more interested in glancing from my armchair at the two of them on the sofa: Cheryl in yoga pants, Norah in a flowery skirt that rose to mid-thigh as she sat.

Cheryl's hand casually rested on Norah's bare leg as we watched. Occasionally she'd stroke her girlfriend from the knee upward, her fingers lingering at various points, sometimes at or just under the hem. I tried not to be obvious about looking. At one point, I saw Norah smirking at me out of the corner of my eye, and I turned my head sharply back toward the TV screen. I heard a titter under someone's breath; whether that was Norah or Cheryl, I wasn't sure.

I stole a few more surreptitious glances at the hand stroking the thigh. I barely paid attention to the film, which had something to do with Sweden in the 1800s. Looking back at the screen, I saw the credits were rolling; a surprise, as I hadn't realized we'd seen the ending. "We're heading to bed," said Cheryl crisply, giving Norah a couple of pats on the thigh. It seemed like a command. Cheryl rose, and Norah quickly followed, saying "Good night" with a shy smile.

Before long, I went to bed. I lay naked under the sheet, which soon started rising below my waist. I imagined Tatiana, and how she was going to look when she arrived Sunday. Probably she'd be wearing a bikini with a little wrap-around cover-up. Then I thought of the three of them, Cheryl, Norah and Tatiana, all in bikinis. I imagined them all running around on the beach, their hair wet from the ocean, their nipples visible through their bikini tops. Maybe the tops coming off, in some French Riviera type of scene.

My room was dark except for some light from a lamppost outside. My cock pushed the sheet further upward, a white tent in the dimness. I didn't want to touch myself, since it wouldn't be long before I'd be seeing Tatiana. But I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold out.

Then I heard something through the wall from the couple's bedroom. It was a smacking sound. Was it a hand against a leg, or, just maybe, against a butt? It wasn't loud, as it was mostly muffled by the wall. I listened intently but heard nothing more for a long moment. Then another smack, this time followed by a giggle. "Stop it, he'll hear you," I could just barely hear Norah say. She sounded mirthful but also embarrassed.

I got up and walked gingerly toward a wooden chair that was against the wall. I didn't want to make any noise and alert them I was up, let alone moving to the wall to listen. Unfortunately, my foot knocked over a knapsack I'd left lying on the floor, and I cringed a bit at the noise. I sat on the chair and cringed again as it creaked. Then shifting as quietly in the chair as I could, I cupped my ear against the wall. There was only silence from the other room for what seemed like a full minute. Had they gone quiet because they knew I was listening? Maybe they'd just fallen asleep. I pressed my ear closer to the wall.

Then there was another smack. This one would've been louder even if I hadn't been against the wall. It was followed by an "Ow!" from Norah. Then some more giggling, though I couldn't be sure which one of them that was; possibly, it was both of them giggling at once.

My cock throbbed as I sat naked in the chair. I permitted myself a quick caress with my left hand as I cupped my ear with my right.

Another smack, then another, then another. There was a muffled "Stop," and something else that sounded like "He'll hear." Then I heard Cheryl, her voice firm and clear. "Stop's not your safeword, young lady," she said. "And I don't mind if Frank hears. He won't be surprised to know you get spanked now and then. He's seen you get bratty."

I held my breath for a moment at hearing my name, then tried to breathe slowly and calmly. Cheryl continued talking. "He probably wanted to spank you himself for making us watch that shit movie tonight." Another smack, then a few more. The spanks seemed to be hand against bare flesh. They didn't sound too forceful, just enough to give a little sting. They had a certain rhythmic quality, making slightly different sounds; I suspected Cheryl was alternating which of Norah's cheeks got the palm.

There was a long silence. Was the spanking over? I had a crazy idea of knocking on their door and asking if everything was all right--but that would be with the hope they'd invite me in. Since that didn't seem at all plausible, instead I walked over to my bed as quietly as I could and got under the sheets. There was no way I wasn't going to touch myself now, and soon I came hard into a tissue, emitting a groan I wasn't able to suppress. I thought I heard one more giggle from the next room. I felt a twinge of embarrassment, but soon enough drifted off to asleep.

The three of us had breakfast together the next morning. The girls were already in swimsuits, with wrap-around cover-ups. Cheryl was in a one-piece, and Norah had on a bikini. As we ate some vegan pancakes Norah had made, Cheryl looked at me with what seemed like bemusement. "How'd you sleep?" she said emphasizing the word "sleep."

"Fine," I said, trying to sound innocent.

"Pretty quiet location, isn't it?" Cheryl said, staring at me with a smirk.

"Yes," I allowed, then gazed out the window for a long moment. "No street noise," I added, awkwardly.

With that, Norah gave me an odd look, and Cheryl burst into laughter. I continued eating, as nonchalantly as I could. Stealing a glance at Norah, I saw she was blushing, and I knew I was, too.

We went to the beach, and I happily lazed around eyeing my housemates in their swimsuits, as well as other women who were around. I kept a towel folded a bit over my swimsuit, to conceal the effect all this was having on me. At one point, Cheryl and Norah walked down to the water, and Cheryl gave Norah a pat on her bikini bottom to spur her into the surf. I watched from my chair enthralled.

A little later, I checked my phone. There was a text from Tatiana: "Arriving tomorrow morning around 9. Hope you're getting along with the girls."

"All well here," I texted back.

Late afternoon, the three of us walked back to the house. Cheryl and Norah headed in, while I walked around the corner to buy some more wine. About 10 minutes later, I walked in and put the bottle on the kitchen island. I could hear a shower going in their bathroom. The door to their bedroom was ajar. Then I heard a loud "Oh!" I wasn't sure which one of them it was.

"Everything OK?" I called out. I heard a giggle over the shower sound. "We're just fine," Cheryl called back.

The only other shower was an outdoor one behind the house, surrounded by walls of wooden slats. I grabbed a towel and walked out to it, stepping into the wooden enclosure and shutting the door behind me; there was a little hook that one locked to ensure privacy. I slung my towel and dry clothing over the top of the wooden wall, then stripped off my swimsuit and swim shirt, and put those on top of the wall too, a little further away.

I fiddled with the shower controls and then stood under the water. It was a little cold, which seemed like a good thing, as I needed to get my cock to stop springing up as it had been all day.

To my surprise, I heard a giggle and some rushed footsteps. Then, my towel and all my clothing suddenly were pulled away from the shower. "See you in the house, Frank!" Cheryl called out. It sounded like two sets of footsteps rushing back to the house. I heard a door shut.

What the hell were they doing? Was I now supposed to walk back into the house naked? That would mean potentially being seen by the public, though I'd be less exposed if I went through a side door that was not far from the shower. I walked over to it, covering myself as best I could with one hand, while trying the knob with the other. Locked.

Muttering a curse, I walked around to the front door. There was an older couple that had just walked past on the sidewalk, and a young couple on bikes riding toward the house a block or so away. No one seemed to have noticed me yet. I quickly stepped onto the front porch and tried the front door, dreading the possibility that the girls might've locked that too. Thankfully, it opened. I stepped in, naked and wet.

Cheryl and Norah were standing at the kitchen island, getting dinner started. They looked over at me, bursting into laughter. I held both hands in front of my groin, but to my chagrin my cock was rising. I had a moment of thinking I wanted to spank them both, but what came out of my mouth was notably less assertive. "What was that about?" I said, not too strongly.

"Just managing the household," Cheryl said, crisply. "Oh and thanks for the wine." They both smirked as they looked at my cupped hands and then at my face, which I was sure was reddening. Cheryl gave me a head-on stare, while Norah had a more shy, sidelong look. I could see my towel and clothing laid out on chairs in the living room.

"Managing, by taking my clothing?" I asked, still sounding more peevish than confrontational.

"You can't expect too much privacy here," Cheryl replied evenly. "Not when you jerk off after listening to Norah get spanked last night, and then ogle us both all day today."

I stood there, dumbfounded. I was about to argue, but then realized that doing so meant continuing to stand there naked in front of them. With a scoff, I grabbed my clothing from the chairs and walked into my bedroom, shutting the door firmly behind me but not slamming it.

As I toweled off, my cock was still throbbing. The experience of standing naked in front of my housemates hadn't dampened my physical enthusiasm. I heard a buzzing and picked up my cell phone from the bedside. A text had come in from Tatiana: "Hope the girls are keeping you on your best behavior."

I felt both chagrined but also intrigued. Did Tatiana know what was going on? Had she possibly asked her friends to embarrass me? My cock continued throbbing.

I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. Finally I texted: "Yes. Cheryl definitely runs a tight ship."

A moment later, she texted back: "I recommend following all orders. I want a good report when I arrive there tomorrow."

I had a brief thought of writing something like: "You'll be in trouble when you get here." But I didn't. Instead, I wrote: "Roger that."

I set the phone down and got dressed. Then I opened the bedroom door and walked back to the kitchen. Cheryl and Norah were cooking dinner. Tofu and vegetables. Cheryl was wearing capri pants. Norah was in a short skirt, a little shorter than last night's. "Nice outfit," Cheryl said cheerfully, eyeing my button-down shirt and shorts. "Though I liked the earlier one, too," she chortled, spurring a burst of giggling from Norah.

It was a candlelit dinner. Three place settings. A fourth chair unoccupied, waiting for Tatiana's arrival.

"So," I said at one point, "Tatiana's on schedule to arrive tomorrow." Then I added, hesitantly: "Were either of you in touch with her today, by any chance?"

"Yeah, just before you took a shower," Norah said. Then she gave an uncertain look at Cheryl, who looked back sternly.

"I didn't authorize you to tell him that," Cheryl said, as Norah blushed and looked down at her plate.

Cheryl looked at me. "But yes, Frank, since you're asking. Tatiana's well-informed and highly enthusiastic about how things are run in this household."

"So she knew about you stealing my clothes?" I asked. Mercifully, the table concealed the growing bulge in my pants.

"Of course," Cheryl laughed. "You don't think we'd do that without her permission. Anyway, she'll be here by 9 tomorrow, and she's up for having a CFNM brunch if you are."

"CFNM?" I said slowly. I'd heard the term, Clothed Female, Naked Male. Were they serious about this? Given everything that had happened, I had no reason to think they weren't.

Cheryl and Norah looked at me, as if waiting for an answer. I wasn't quite ready to say yes, though the idea was turning me on. And they had already seen me naked, albeit briefly.

"Not purely CFNM," Cheryl said. "Norah will get naked on command as well."

I looked over at Norah, who smiled and raised her eyebrows before turning back to her meal. We ate in silence for a while. If seeing Norah nude was an incentive for me to want to disrobe, it was working.

After dinner, we drank wine, and I did the dishes. Then we watched another movie. This was something Cheryl had selected. An old film involving a guy and a girl doing a circus knife-throwing act. In this routine, the girl, in a scanty little outfit, would get strapped to a spinning wheel while the guy threw knives at her, blindfolded. "That's not happening tomorrow, is it?" I quipped, and the girls laughed.

That night, I lay in my bed naked, trying hard to not touch my erect cock. For the most part, there was only silence from the next room. Then around midnight, I heard a moan, which I thought was from Norah. I grabbed my cock and jacked off desperately, coming into a tissue with a groan.

I woke up around 7:30 the next morning and put on some sweatpants and a T-shirt to go to the kitchen. It occurred to me that within a few hours I might not be wearing clothing. The ladies were still asleep, as far as I could tell.

I had some oatmeal and coffee, while reading my phone. No new texts from Tatiana.

A little after 8, Cheryl walked into the kitchen. She was wearing a T-shirt as a little dress. I got a glimpse of pink panties as she reached to grab some tea bags from a shelf. She started a pot of water. "Tatiana will be here soon," she said. "You ready to go CFNM before she walks in?"

"I didn't agree to CFNM at all," I replied, grumpily. I was feeling a little rebellious, though my acceptance of Cheryl's authority had been growing. And I wasn't sure who'd be the highest-ranking woman in the household once Tatiana showed up. Cheryl's name was on the lease. Yet, if the two of them were to give me contradictory orders, I'd have to go with what Tatiana had ordered me to do. I felt surprise at realizing that I was thinking in such terms. I'd always felt Tatiana had an assertive streak, and I knew I could be submissive sometimes, but I hadn't realized how ready I was for her to take charge, especially with our two friends helping her out.

"If you don't want to, don't," said Cheryl with a shrug. "But you should know, the safeword in this house is 'whiskey.'" She paused, pouring some tea. "A manly drink, whiskey, which by the way you're not allowed to have while you're here."

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it," I said eagerly. I rose and opened the front door. Tatiana was standing there. She was wearing a pinstriped above-the-knee skirt and a spaghetti-strap top. She was looking like what she was, a businesswoman who'd not yet changed into her vacation outfit. She gave me a kiss on the lips, and I stepped aside to let her in. She kissed Cheryl on the cheek. It was a long kiss that made me wonder if they'd ever been intimate.

Norah walked in, wearing a bikini bottom and T-shirt. Tatiana gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then, to my surprise, my girlfriend turned Norah sideways and gave her a smack on the butt. "Have you been following Cheryl's rules?" Tatiana asked, in a businesslike tone.

"Yes, ma'am," Norah answered, smiling. She rubbed her butt for a moment as she turned to make herself some breakfast.

"Good," said Tatiana. Then she turned to me. "Taking your clothing off?" she asked. Her tone had a twinge of impatience, but also sounded as if it were a casual thing under discussion, like whether I wanted more coffee.

"If you want," I said, trying to sound nonchalant. Cheryl and Norah smiled, while Tatiana kept a straight face. "In fact, I do want that, and so do they," she replied, ending with a slight smile.

I took off my shirt, then my shorts. As I pulled off my briefs, my cock rose and waved in the air. This time, there seemed no point in covering it with my hands. I stood there naked, as they all looked me over.

"Isn't Norah getting undressed too?" I asked shyly.

"Not yet," Cheryl said. "This is really your moment to shine."

Well, brunch was delicious, with lots of fresh fruit and some vegan French toast. I never forgot I was naked, but I was getting more and more comfortable with the situation. As we finished up, Tatiana asked: "Cheryl, has Frank been doing the dishes properly this weekend."

"Adequately, is how I'd put it," Cheryl replied. Then after a pause: "Just barely adequately."

"Well, now that he's all bare, I'm sure we can incentivize him further," Tatiana said. "Norah, fetch me a wooden spoon." Norah did that promptly, and Tatiana gestured with the implement toward the kitchen island. "Frank, you may bend over right there. Don't be slow about it."

I stood up and stepped over to the island, then bent over a part of the counter that had been left clear. Apparently, someone--maybe all of them--had kept that space ready for me.

As I bent over, my cock throbbed against the wooden side of the island, Cheryl and Norah stood on either side of me. Each of them then gently pulled one of my wrists back and held it there behind the small of my back. Then Tatiana stepped forward and gave me a good whack on the ass with the spoon. Then another. And another.

She then shifted to giving a few light taps with the spoon as she spoke to me. "And you have no business asking for Norah to be undressed," Tatiana said. "That's Cheryl's decision." The harder smacks resumed for a while. Maybe a dozen loud whacks. They stung, but honestly, I loved it.

Then there was some more light tapping as Tatiana spoke again. "There was that time we had Norah staked on the beach at twilight, totally naked. Not many people around at that hour, though there's always the chance you'll be seen. That was fun."

Norah giggled, and I heard a smack that didn't land on my butt. It was apparently Cheryl reaching over to give her girlfriend a smack on the bikini bottom. Then, as I saw out of the corner of my eye, Tatiana reached the spoon over and smacked Norah's bottom with it.

"You too, Cheryl," Tatiana said sternly. I looked over my other shoulder and saw my girlfriend laying the spoon down on Cheryl's panty-clad butt, after lifting the long T-shirt. That seemed to answer the question of who was in charge around here. Tatiana then brought the spoon down for a solid smack on my naked ass. "Yes, we'll bring the stakes to the beach," she said. "Frank will look good spreadeagled on the beach with his cock in the air."

The thought of that was mortifying. But with my cock pressing even harder against the kitchen island, I was in no mood to argue.

Most of the day at the beach was pretty normal. We all wore swimsuits. We set up three beach chairs and a long, reclining deck chair under a tent covering with open sides. We went in and out of the ocean, ate a packed lunch in the late afternoon and by early evening the beach was not too populated: just a few clusters of people in the distance and occasional passersby in our area. Still, it wasn't entirely empty, and I was beginning to wonder if Tatiana really intended to follow through on her stated plans.

kscarpa
kscarpa
100 Followers
12