Cheryl's Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw that Tatiana and Cheryl were putting four stakes in the ground, right next to the reclining chair where Norah was lying. For a moment, I wondered if they were planning to tie Norah there, not me. But in fact they had plans for us both.

"Clothing off right now, you two," ordered Tatiana, pointing at me and Norah.

I pulled off my swimsuit, trying not to be too obvious at watching Norah get out of her bikini. I'd never seen her naked before.

Tatiana had me lie down between the stakes, and she and Cheryl promptly tied me spread-eagled. My cock was shy for a moment, as the potential for someone beyond our group to see me made me nervous. But very soon, I had a hard-on that was throbbing in the air."

"Norah," said Cheryl, gesturing to the long chair. Her naked girlfriend obediently lay down with her arms above her head, as I watched from my supine position on the sand. Cheryl and Tatiana quickly turned to tying Norah in this position. Now there were two of us lying down, both naked and helplessly bound. I wondered who'd be more obvious to any passersby: me staked on the ground or Norah strapped to the chair? There was quite a spectacle here to be seen if someone were to stop and look.

The ladies in charge kept us waiting for a few minutes, and then held a little contest. Which one of the tied people could be made to come first as we were masturbated right there on the beach? Cheryl fingered Norah, and Tatiana stroked my throbbing cock. I tried to hold out, hoping to show that she couldn't just make me come on command.

Before long, though, I was groaning loudly, and my spunk splattered all over my abdomen. Tatiana put a little of it on her middle finger and then rubbed that on my lips. As I was licking my cum, Norah moaned loudly, at which point Tatiana reached over and put some of it on Norah's lips, too. Cheryl, looking amused, reached over and gave a couple of strokes to my limp cock. "Can't keep your hands to yourself?" Tatiana said to Cheryl. "You might get tied up next time, wench."

"Sounds like someone's getting too big for her britches, bitch," Cheryl shot back.

I was half-expecting them to start wrestling right then and there, or maybe for one to swiftly put the other across her knee. But instead, the two women just laughed and started untying their respective partners. Still, that last exchange left me wondering if who was ultimately in charge at the summer house might be a matter that hadn't been entirely tied down just yet.

12