Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 03

Story Info
Cheryl and Brett strengthen their bond with roommate Kim.
6.4k words
4.77
27k
44

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brett9
brett9
180 Followers

After we established that having sex in Cheryl's dorm while her roommate, Kim, was in the room was ok, Cheryl and I no longer had any issues having sex. We no longer had to time it when Kim wasn't in the room, or go fuck in one of our secret yet all too public places. We had sex in her dorm room when we wanted and how we wanted.

Granted, I think Cheryl still thought it was a little weird at first having intercourse while Kim was on the other side of the room, so most of that time it was when Kim was away or asleep. But the important thing is that it wasn't a show stopper anymore. If we were in the middle of fucking and she came home, we didn't stop. We just kept at it. Sometimes Kim would watch, other times she would ignore us, and sometimes she would reach her hands under her clothes and play with herself as she watched. Still, most of the time we fucked when we were alone, and that was just fine by me. The more Cheryl and I had sex, the more my appetite for her increased. With those huge tits and tight ass and hourglass figure, all I could think about was getting my dick inside her tight pussy or her mouth or between those huge tits. We fucked pretty much every day at least once, at at any time of the day or night.

But after a few times of getting walked in on, including one time when Kim got a little too close, we decided to set some ground rules. That day I had Cheryl on her back fucking her missionary. I had been fucking Cheryl for the last 30 minutes and Kim walked in and I was too close to cumming to stop, not that I would stop anyway. After a brief pause she took a few steps closer to us to get a better look while I pulled out and shot a huge load all over her stomach and massive tits as Cheryl held her breasts together for me to shoot on them. Kim didn't touch us any anything. But she gasped and whispered "oh wow" and smiled just a foot away from us as my semen sprayed all over Cheryl and Cheryl rubbed it into her tit flesh like a moisturizer. We got dressed and headed out to grab some lunch, leaving Kim in an obvious state of heightened horniness.

We went to one of the campus lunch spots and sat together eating our sandwiches. I could tell that Cheryl was preoccupied with something.

"Hey, are you ok? You seem lost in thought."

"Yeah I'm ok. I wasn't expecting Kim to walk in on us and come up right next to us like that".

"I know. She doesn't usually do that. Usually she stays on her bed."

I was worried that she was having second thoughts about the arrangement and we were going to have to go back to finding other places to have sex, which was always a hassle. Plus I have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me and although I love having sex alone with Cheryl immensely I was also really enjoying fucking her in front of Kim.

"I know. It's fine but I just wasn't expecting her to get so close. It's a little weird. Do you think it's weird?"

"We'll, a little I guess but I'm ok with it."

"You really like it when she watches us, don't you?"

I was nervous how to answer. Would she be mad if I said yes? But if I said no would she see right through me and be mad at me for not being truthful? I decided to be honest.

"Yes I do like it. I mean, most times we do it she is not around. But having her watch once in a while is kind of a turn on. Don't you think?"

She paused for a minute and looked distracted, almost like she was remembering one of our previous fuck sessions.

"I have to admit that I like it, too." I gasped a sigh of relief. All was good.

She continued. " I think you and I are both are pretty open sexually. That's one of the reasons we work so well together. And there's nothing wrong with showing our bodies as long as it's consensual to all parties."

"And Kim doesn't seem to mind," I smirked.

Cheryl smiles and rolled her eyes. "No she definitely doesn't. And you're right. A little kinky play every now and then does spice up our sex life a bit." She lowered her voice and leaned towards me so no one at the next table could hear. "Not that I have any complaints. I love your cock. But knowing she is watching does get me extra wet."

That made me feel good. I was really hoping that we were going to continue and it sounds like we were good.

Cheryl continued. "There is something really hot about being watched. I've never done it before we got together but I'm open to exploring it. But I think there should be some ground rules."

"Of course. I want you to feel comfortable. Anything you like."

"Well the main thing is that I just don't want her to join in with us. I'm just not ready for that."

"That's ok I understand. There's no reason that has to happen."

She let out a nervous giggle that was very cute.

"Ok. As long as we're clear on that."

I just couldn't stop looking at her She's so sexy and adorable at the same time.

"I just like what we have and I don't want anything to mess it up."

"Oh babe I understand," I replied. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't want anything messing that up. Nothing is worth that."

"Aww," she said, and leaned across the table and gave me a quick kiss. I got an eyeful of her cleavage as she leaned, and I saw the guy at the next table noticed and his girl punched him in the shoulder.

She continued. "It's not that I'm saying we would never spice things up and have a threesome or something with another couple for your birthday someday or something."

"Really? You would really do that?"

She paused and thought she then replied. "Yeah maybe. Alcohol might be required. But maybe. It's every guy's fantasy, right?" she said with a smile. "But I just don't think it should be with Kim. She's my roommate and my close friend. It would make things even more weird and awkward, you know?"

"Yeah I totally get it." I paused, wanting to explore this further. "Have you ever been with a woman."

"No. But I'd be lying if I said I'd never fantasized about it."

"That's so hot,". I said, my boner starting to throb in my pants again.

"Ok calm down tiger. I'm not ready to do anything like that," she said. "Kim is really pretty and I trust her, which is really important to me. If we weren't roommates I'd probably think about it. She's very cute and has a nice body. But I don't want to do that with her. If anything changes I will let you know. But that's how I feel."

"Ok babe I'm totally fine with that. I love what we have. So you're ok now? Including with her walking up close to us this morning?"

She thought for a moment and said "Yeah. I'm ok. It was kind of hot, wasn't it?"

"It really was."

"She broke up with her boyfriend a couple months ago and she's probably really horny. She told me she hasn't fucked anyone since they broke up. Maybe this is helping her get through that? I just don't want her to overstep and ruin it."

"That's ok. I agree. We can go at whatever pace you want. You call the shots. I'm fine with whatever you're comfortable with. If you want her to just watch, or to come closer or back off, you make that call. I'll go along with whatever you say."

"Ok. And if you feel uncomfortable with anything you'll let me know, too?"

"I can't envision that happening but yes I'll let you know."

"You're such a pervert. But I love you anyway."

"I love you too, babe".

A few nights later at about 3 am I was in bed with Cheryl, snuggled up against the back of her. Cheryl often slept naked and tonight was no exception. Kim usually wore a nightshirt to bed with a pair of panties and she was asleep in her bed on the other side of the dark room, barely illuminated by the glow of a street light shining through the window. I was wearing boxers but my dick was hanging out of the front of them. I loved the feeling of the bare skin of Cheryl's ass against me.

I ground my cock into her her firm ass cheeks and cupped her enormous tits from behind her. She responded, half asleep, by grinding her ass back against me, in small circular motions. This only goaded me on further and I just had to look at her. I pulled back the covers to see her naked body. She was perfect. I loved the slope of her hip and her rounded ass. The look of my cock nuzzled in the crack of her firm cheeks. Her slender, toned legs. The curve of her back and her hair cascading down her shoulder as she lay on her side. Above her ribs I can see the swell of the side of her breast and the nipple, now rock hard as I played with it from behind.

I reached between her legs to see if her neatly trimmed pussy was wet. She was nice and moist, and my finger slid inside her easily. She moaned as I fingered her, sliding finger in and out. Then I put two fingers inside her and she ground her cunt hard on them and bucked her hips. Damn she was wet. After a few minutes of fingering her she turned her head to me.

"I want you inside me right now."

Far be it from me to disappoint a lady.

I pulled the covers all the way back and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy as I was spooning behind her and she lay on her side. Just then I heard Kim stirring in her bed and I glanced over at her. She was under her covers with her cute face looking at us.

Cheryl looked back at me and moaned. "Just fuck me. Just fuck me now." She didn't want any foreplay. She was really horny tonight. I slid my now rock hard dick into her streaming hot pussy. Her walls gripped my invading cock as I slammed it home in one hard thrust, balls deep. Cheryl gasped loudly as I held her shaking left leg up. I then pulled out slowly and slammed it into her hard again, making her left tit overflowing in my hand bounce with the force of the impact.

"Omg I'm cumming!" She let out a long series of screams into the pillow to try and muffle the sound but it was still loud. I couldn't believe she was already cumming! Her pussy gripped down on my cock like a vice as she orgasmed. Her hips bucked wildly as I held onto her left hip with a grip like like I was riding a bucking bronco trying not to get thrown. Just them I heard a gasp from Kim and looked over as I saw her also on her side with her hand moving rapidly under the covers. Her leg was also lifted just like Cheryl's, making her covers appear like a big tent.

Cheryl was still convulsing on my cock. "Mmmmmmmm!!!Don't stop fucking me. Keep going!" I held her leg and kept pounding her pussy, my balls slapping against her swollen pussy lips again and again. Her big tits were bouncing so much that they were hitting her in the chin.

After a few min Cheryl looked back at me and said between pants "gasp...gasp....lay down", and rolled me onto my back and she got on top facing me and slid her neatly trimmed pussy down on my hard pole. She started grinding and thrusting her hips on my shaft as she rode it hard and fast. I held her flaring hips to keep her from accidentally falling off the bed. She was fucking the shit out my cock. Fast and hard. Her big melons were bouncing in my face and I reached up to catch them and hold them together. The most perfect pair of tits id ever seen. I tried to suck on her nipples but her tits were bouncing so much that I couldn't keep them in my mouth. So I just flicked my tongue across her bouncing nipples whenever they came close enough.

Almost drowned out by Cheryl's moaning and our bed creaking, I heard some rhythmic moaning off to the side and I glanced over at Kim. She was still under the covers but shifted positions and was now face down on her mattress. Her hips were thrusting underneath the covers were making a rhythmic waving motion of the covers. I could tell from her shoulder underneath her that she was face down grinding into her hand. Then she got up on her knees and elbows and started rocking back and forth rhythmically. If I didn't know better I'd say she was riding someone's cock just like Cheryl was doing to me.

Then I noticed her pillow was gone and I realized she was humping the pillow.I wish the covers weren't in the way! I wanted to see what was going on under there. But I could see her face and she had a look of ecstasy as she masturbated on the pillow. She started slow but now nearly marched Cheryl's pace who was still riding my cock and engrossed in her own ecstasy. It quickly hit me that Kim was matching Cheryl's movements, riding her pillow as Cheryl rode me. Was she fantasizing about riding my cock? Clearly she was. That was so hot.

Cheryl did glance over at Kim periodically while she fucked me and looked down at me and smiled.

"Mmmmm. Mmmmm. You like watching her, too, don't you?" she growled at me as she fucked my hard dick.

"Ooooh yeah. I do. It's hot. As long as you keep riding me. You like that hard cock baby? You like showing Kim how you fuck it? ". I said as I thrust up to meet her thrusts.

"Mmmmm omg yeah!!!!! Omg. I'm gonna cum again!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!"

Her pussy clamped down again as her second orgasm rushed over her. I could feel her flooding all around my cock. She slowed her thrusts and arched her back but continued to ride until her orgasm subsided.

I started playing with her tits and was thinking of getting on top of her to titty fuck her. But Cheryl had other ideas.

"No you're not done with my pussy. I want more. Do me doggy." She climbed off me and stuck her ass in the air and got on all fours. Kim remained on her pillow and watched as I got behind Cheryl and grabbed those flaring hips and lined my dick up at her steaming cunt, nice and wet from all the penetration. I buried it inside her with one hard thrust and she purred with pleasure.

I held onto her hips and fucked her, watching her beautiful ass cheeks bounce with each thrust. I ran my hands over the luscious globes. "Ooo baby I love your ass." She moaned back in appreciation looking back at me. She knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Don't hold back. Fuck me hard. Take control and make me yours." I knew that meant she wanted it rough so I grabbed those hips and gave it to her good and hard. Again and again thrusting into that hot cunt and she was loving every stroke. She looked at me and looked at Kim, who was still in the same position on her hands and knees rhythmically riding her pillow but now it looked like Kim was imagining me fucking HER doggystyle. Kim was still under the covers and we could see the sweat on her face and one of her legs that had come out from under the covers.

I continued to bang Cheryl's pussy as she watching Kim grind on her pillow, my balls getting tighter as they slapped against Cheryl on each thrust and the cum swelled up inside me. I kept one hand on her hip and then grabbed her long hair into a ponytail and pulled on it as I fucked her like she liked it.

She looked at me and smiled and then looked back at Kim.

Between gasps, Cheryl made eye contact with Kim and managed to speak.

"Take it off."

Kim slowed her thrusts momentarily and looked at Cheryl as I let go of her hair.

"You must be dying under there," said Cheryl. "Take that cover off. It's ok. We want to see you, too".

Kim paused for a moment, then rose up on her knees allowing the cover to fall from her back and down past her ass. She still had her nightshirt on but her perfectly shaped ass was in full view. It was one of the nicest asses I'd ever seen. She resumed grinding on her pillow as I continued to plow into Cheryl from behind.

I could tell from Kims moans getting louder that she was about to cum, as was I. There was no holding back anymore. I grabbed Cheryl's wide hips and fucked her as hard as I could, switching my view from Cheryl's ass over to Kim's ass and back. Omg Kim's ass was nice! Perfect heart shape and little dimples above each cheek. I loved watching her ass muscles rhythmically flex each time she would grind forward on her pillow.

After seeing that on top of being inside Cheryl, I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm gonna cum baby."

Cheryl took her eyes away from Kim and looked back at me. "Fuck me. Shoot your load deep inside me."

With a few final thrusts I moaned loudly and came hard in her pussy, shooting jet after jet of cum against her cervix, my cock pulsing again and again as unloaded my seed inside her.

Then Kim emitted the loudest moan she had done so far and I could tell she was cumming as well, trembling as her orgasm ripped through her. She collapsed onto her side, her nightshirt clinging to her sweaty body like a wet T-shirt. As she rolled over she left a big wet spot on her pillow where her pussy had been. Just seeing that made me want to eat some pussy but I knew Cheryl wouldn't be able to cum again after that.

We were all drenched in sweat and collapsed in our messy covers and just lay there. It felt so good to just lie there in that post orgasmic glow before we all fell back to sleep.

I would day dream about Cheryl in class and I would get hard thinking about her sweet lips wrapped around my cock or shooting my load all over her tits and between her massive cleavage.

It also didn't help that most of my friends wanted to bang Cheryl, and some of them would tell me about it. That would just get me more anxious to fuck her. The thought of someone wanting your girlfriend so bad yet knowing she was mine at the end of the day was really a turn on to me.

One of those friends was Jamie. He was in the same class as Cheryl and me. We had met at a party a while back. He was a theater guy, and he and his girlfriend, Megan, had talked Cheryl into joining theatre so they were another couple that we hung out with regularly. Jamie was always asking me about Cheryl.

"Dude, did you fuck that hot girlfriend of yours again last night?"

Jamie had no hang ups about asking me direct questions, and sometimes his questions would draw shocked expressions from others within earshot of us.

"Of course I did. Her pussy is so fucking good. I wanted to fuck her again this morning but I had to get to class."

"Awww man I hate that. I've got to get that load out of me every morning or I'm walking around with a third leg all day. I can't focus on anything."

"Oh my God I hear ya." I was experiencing that same frustration right now.

Jamie continued. "Yep, that's why I let Megan ride my cock and then suck me off before I left for class." She likes a nice load to swallow to go with her morning coffee."

Megan was a really cute brunette with hair down to the center of her back. She stood a little taller than Cheryl but not by much. Although she usually dressed in baggy or loose fitting clothes, she had this banging body underneath that she didn't show very often. She had a really thin frame with an hourglass figure and a nice set of D cup tits. Not as big as Cheryl's but definitely nice."

I played along. "Nice bro. I hope you got her off."

I was getting worked up just listening to him talk about Megan. She was hot. I needed to go see if Cheryl was in her room as soon as class was over.

Jamie continued. "Well I don't know how you didn't fuck her this morning. Your girl has a banging body. And those tits!"

I nodded and smiled.

"And then you've got Kim over there, too. I don't know how you keep your hands off her. Nice perky nipples and an ass that won't quit. I love Megan but damn I've jerked off thinking about either Cheryl or Kim on separate occasions more than once this week. I don't know how you can be with both of them in that room and not be sporting wood all the time."

I smirked back. "Well I usually am." I was used to Jamie making remarks like that about Cheryl so it didn't bother me. Jamie knew nothing about the arrangement Cheryl and I had with Kim and I was sworn to secrecy about it so didn't tell him. But I spent the rest of the class completely distracted and trying to hide my hard on.

After class I went to find Cheryl because I was really worked up and wanted to know if I could get a quick afternoon fuck before we went to dinner. I got to her dorm room and went inside.

brett9
brett9
180 Followers
12