Cheryl's Big Tits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was sitting at her desk and looked up at me from her notebook with a cute smile. "Hi Brett."

"Hi Kim," I said with a hint of disappointment as I looked around the room and saw no one else was there. "Is Cheryl around?"

"Nope she must still be in class." Kim was wearing a thin white t shirt tucked into a nice pair of jeans.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Ahh ok. Yep. Those classes really get in the way of things, don't they?"

"Right? It's annoying," Kim said. "I've been studying for hours and my brain has turned to jelly". She spoke as she put her pen down and stretched her arms above her head and and groaned. As she did this she arched her back, which pushed her tits up in the air and accentuated the fact that she was not wearing a bra under her shirt.

Kim and I had developed an interesting friendship. I would never cheat on Cheryl and both Cheryl and Kim knew that, but there was definitely some sexual tension between me and Kim. I was definitely enjoying the view as she stretched. I think she was putting on a show for me, and why shouldn't she? Cheryl and I had put on a show for her every time we fucked in front of her.

"Ugh. I'm so stressed out about this economics class" she said as she slumped back in her chair. "Will you give me a back rub?"

"Sure. You do look stressed out". I said as I came up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders and started rubbing at the base of her neck and massaged her shoulders and upper arms, feeling all the tension in her upper back.

"Mmmmmm. That feels so good," she moaned as I rubbed her shoulders. Her eyes were closed and she was purring.

"Your back is all knots," I said, as I tried to massage them out.

"Well I'm really freaking out about this exam," Kim paused and moaned as I massaged her. "And I currently don't have access to the same stress relieving exercises as you and Cheryl do." Kim smiled, still with her eyes closed.

I smiled. "Well I seem to remember you relieving something yourself on occasion when you watch us."

Kim opened her eyes and gave me a devilish look then looked away. "Well I have needs, too."

"No complaints here," I said while looking down the front of her shirt at the cleavage and her perky nipples which hardened as I massaged her shoulders, marking the summit of the slope of each breast. Kim's tits were no where near as big as Cheryl's but definitely not small, and very nicely shaped and perky.

Her shirt had come untucked from her pants and I was enjoying the view of the crack of her ass down the back of her jeans when I heard the sound of keys at the door signaling that Cheryl was back. I left Kim and walked to the door to open it for her.

"Hi," Cheryl said and kissed me as she walked in with her hands full of books. "Hi roomie," she said, smiling at Kim.

"Hi. Brett was just giving me the best shoulder rub. I feel so much better. You should rent those hands out."

"He's good, isn't he?" She smiled and winked at me as she put her bags down.

Kim stood up, her nipples still hard, and went to her closet and grabbed her robe and shower caddy.

"Well I'm going to take a quick shower. It's been a long week and I'm tired and going to go to bed early tonight." Kim and Cheryl's room didn't have its own bathroom. They used the dorm floor bathroom down the hall which had numerous shower stalls. As she opened the door and was about to head out she asked:

"What are you guys up to tonight?"

Cheryl replied. "We're going to hang out with the usual crowd. But there's a theatre group party that we said we'd attend so we need to get ready for that."

"That's nice," she said. "We'll I'm gonna go see if the shower with the good water pressure is free." Kim smiled and draped the robe over her shoulder and walked out into the hallway closing the door behind her.

I turned to Cheryl and gave her a big kiss, putting my tongue in her mouth and our tongues danced together as we kissed. I reached down and cupped her ass with both hands then reached up and started to undress her, grinding my hard on against her lower stomach which I was sure that she felt.

Cheryl opened her eyes and broke the kiss. "No...no Brett we don't have time! Look it's almost 6. We need to leave in like 10 minutes and I haven't even changed yet".

I stepped back and sat in her desk chair, sexually frustrated but realizing that she was probably right.

"I need to get changed silly," Cheryl said as she started undressing.

I tried to get my mind off being so horny but my cock was pitching a tent in the front of my pants. That and the aching of my blue balls made it hard to forget. "How was your day?"

Cheryl spent a few minutes telling me about her day as she got ready. Her classes had been stressful and it was Friday night and she just wanted to go out and have a good time. After a few minutes she peeled her blouse off over her head and pulled her pencil skirt down, standing there in a black bra and matching lace thong. The flesh of her enormous tits spilled over the black cups of her 34DD bra and my mouth watered as I looked at her.

"I think this bra is too small for me," she said as she picked out a nice outfit to wear.

She then looked over at me and smiled that cute smile, knowing that I was checking her out.

"Am I distracting you? Don't you need to change?"

"No I don't care. I'm just wearing what I'm wearing," I said, adjusting my erection through my pants down one of the pant legs and just feeling grumpy and trying to get my blue balls to simmer down. Her semi-nakedness was not helping.

She looked at me again with that cute smile. "You're not going to be in a good mood until you release some of that pressure, are you?"

I smiled at her. "No I really don't so. It's a problem," I said with a smile. "Sorry babe I know you have to get ready. I was just thinking about you in class and hoping for a little time with you before we had to go".

She smiled at me. Got she looked good in that black push up bra! It made her tits look even more enormous. She turned from me and grabbed a pillow off her bed and walked over to me with a devilish look in her eye.

"Well how about I take care of you to tie you over until later?"

She turned me in the swivel desk chair to face her, dropped the pillow on the floor in front of me and knelt down on it between my legs. She unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans and reached inside my pants and pulled my throbbing cock out.

She looked up at me and tucked her long hair behind her ears. "We need to be fast, ok?" Without waiting for my reply, she engulfed the head of my cock in her mouth and slid her lips halfway down my shaft. I gasped at the sudden feeling of warmth and wetness as her mouth and lips bathed my dick in her saliva

Excited by the pending relief I pulled my jeans down my legs to give her better access and spread my legs as I enjoyed the warmth of inside of her mouth and the feeling of her tongue massaging the underside of my dick as her head bobbed up and down. Her cheeks caved in on each side as she buried my cock down her throat and sucked it good and hard. She pushed further, almost to the point of choking then came back up for air and resumed her bobbing motion on my cock.

"Mmmmmm that feels so fucking good," I said as she brought one hand onto my shaft and stroked it up

And down in rhythm with her bobbing mouth. Her little fingers could barely encircle the hard throbbing meat of my dick. Then she took me out of her mouth and continued to jack my cock with her hand as she licked my balls, then taking each one into her mouth as she stroked me. It was hard to keep from cumming as she put me back in her mouth.

I cupped her big tits, still in her black bra, and lifted them in my hands as she continued to suck me off. I reached behind her and unhooked the three clasps of her bra and separated the ends, pulling her bra down her arms. She moaned disapprovingly and released my cock from her mouth with a loud pop. She knew what I wanted.

"No Brett we don't have time for that."

"Just let me fuck your tits a little. I'll cum faster."

"Fine but don't cum on me. I won't have time to get cleaned up. You're going to cum in my mouth".

Still kneeling in front of me, she arched her back and squeezed her huge melons around my cock and I started thrusting between them. Damn they were so warm and firm and big. I loved how her hard nipples touched together as I tittyfucked her. The desk chair was rocking and creaking as I fucked her tits, obviously not built to take this long of punishment. So I stood up in front of her so could thrust harder. Her tits were so big that I could literally fuck straight into her cleavage while she squeezed them together.

Sensing I was getting close, she smiled at me and put me back in her mouth and resumed her oral administrations. I remained standing looking down on her, naked except for the black thong she was wearing. Her ass cheeks protruding out from behind her blonde hair as they curved around the black thong in the crack of her ass. She had one hand on my hip and the other on my balls, teasing them with her long fingernails. My balls were so tight and hard and I knew I couldn't last much longer.

Just then I heard the door open and Kim walked into the room, this time wearing her robe and a towel on her head, and carrying the clothes she had worn to the shower. Cheryl's back was to her and she must have heard Kim come in but she didn't miss a beat and kept bobbing on my cock. Kim made eye contact me as she saw Cheryl on her knees in just her thong blowing me and she mouthed the word "sorry" and smiled as she quietly closed the door behind her and put down her clothes and shower caddy. I smiled, thinking to myself that there's no reason to be sorry. We obviously didn't mind.

Kim pulled the towel off her head and her wet hair fresh from the shower cascaded down to her shoulders. She looked really good with her hair wet. She opened one of her drawers and picked out something to wear to bed. It looked like a pink silk night gown, almost negligee, a little sluttier than she normally wore to bed. Kim looked briefly at me and then looked away. Then she untied her robe and let it fall from her shoulders down to the floor! I gasped as the robe fell and Kim stood there completely naked in front to me.

Omg I was not ready for that! I had seen flashes of Kim's body including her ass and legs from the waist down but had never seen her completely naked. My god she was beautiful. Perfect pale white skin with a hint of bikini tan lines from a day at the beach from a long time ago. Long, muscular legs sloping up to the most perfect ass you've ever seen. Fuck it was nice. Firm with dimples above each cheek with curvy but athletic hips. With a beautifully curved back and nice perky tits in front coming down from her shoulders with hard nipples that were much darker in color than her pale skin. Her pussy was nearly trimmed with barely any hair. She knew I was looking at her but did not make eye contact. She just bent down to get her robe very casually, giving me a great view of her ass and her pussy lips protruding beneath them. She hung up her robe and very casually organized her things and brushed her hair while

looking at herself in the mirror.

Cheryl was going faster on my cock and I had a nice view of Kim from the slide and her small frame and flat stomach coupled with that bubble ass sent me over the edge.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I looked down at Cheryl and screamed "Babe I'm cumming!!!". Cheryl picked up the pace of her sucking and stroking as I exploded in Cheryl's mouth. Cheryl moaned and grabbed both my ass cheeks as she clamped her tight lips around my pulsing cock and swallowed the huge load spurting into her mouth and down her throat. She moaned with pleasure every time I ejected another shot of semen into her mouth. The moaning made vibrations on my cock that were heavenly.

I llooked up and Kim stood there naked, looking over her shoulder at me as she allowed me to continue to look at her while Cheryl's mouth sucked the cum right out of my balls as I held the back of her head. My knees bucked as I sat back down in the chair. Cheryl followed me down, not letting her sucking lips break their tight seal on my dick as I sat down. I saw her neck muscles contracting as she swallowed the last of my seed and released my cock from her mouth. She carefully licked the head clean of any last drops as Kim stepped into a white thong and pulled it seductively up her long legs, finally coming to rest on her nice hips. Kim then put the nightgown on followed by her robe.

I was in the chair too dizzy to move when Cheryl said "Wow that was a lot of cum! But I think it got it all." She licked her lips and fingertips. I was amazed that she had managed not to get any cum on her.

Cheryl picked up her bra off the floor and looked over at Kim. "Thanks roomie. I think you helped him get there faster, too." Cheryl looked back at me.

"Come on we need to get going" as she put her bra back on and finished getting dressed. I somehow pulled myself together and put my now softening cock back in my pants. A few minutes later we said a quick bye to Kim and were out the door. In the hallway Cheryl was still licking her hot lips.

"When we come back tonight you owe me," she said and winked at me as headed outside. I already couldn't wait for the party to be over.

12